The state of DCucks

>The state of DCucks

Attached: State of DCucks.png (1019x412, 72K)

>the state of companywarfags

>The state of DCucks

Attached: 05318d15021faa136e007dfe4fc12f3dbbf05d-v5-wm.jpg (640x920, 54K)

what video

Whose fault is it the Timmverse is still better than everything collectively Marvel has animated so far?

>One year ago.

spiderverse

Superman vs Darkseid

dc animated movies haven´t even been good for years now
the last good one was assault on arkham
after that they blew their budget on dark night and killing joke which both under performed, so now the budget for new animated movies is tiny and they all suck.
but to be fair superman doomsday, under the redhood and assult on arkham are all better then most dc and marvel life action movies

>Year old comment
>Youtube comment
The state of ladderbro

This. They only see the numbers but don't realise that the MCU hasn't been great since Phase 1 except for Winter Soldier and the first half of Endgame. It's so annoying to talk to Marveldrones because they will eat up anything Disney throws at them without a second thought. WB has been mostly doing the right thing except for the fucking mess that was Justice League. I really hope they stick to solo movies and don't rely on audiences knowing the other movies because that seriously fucks with the overall franchise
The DC animated movies haven't been great for years though. Flashpoint, New Frontier amd Red Hood are the last ones I remember being truly awesome movies while everything afterwards felt like a regular TV show special

At this time a year ago, he was correct.

>They only see the numbers but don't realise that the MCU hasn't been great since Phase
Phase 1 was bad except IM1 and Avengers, they're much better now.

lol, retard

>the state of companywarfags

good you can laugh at your self

Avengers 1 was the beginning of the entire dogshit quality
>horrible CGI
>TV-tier production value
>horrible cinematic experience
>jokes instead of proper dialogues
>bad action scenes

Iron Man 1, Hulk, Thor 1, and even Cap 1 were pretty much unique in every aspect and felt like someone actually put in effort instead of resorting to cheap laughs and horrible production value

So pointing out the obvious for both companies is company shilling to your small brain, got it. It's amusing how many retards here shout buzzwords and shitpost without actually providing solid arguments. Only shows how dimwitted you are

>State of DCucks

>"Mom.....mom.....MOM!!!! I DID IT AGAIN, MOM!!! I SHITPOSTED AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHA"

>The state of DCucks

I mean it is sad that Disney—the kings of Animation can’t make a good animated Marvel movie or show. Like....really fucking sad. No amount of mediocre to boring DC animation can change that ladderbro

>getting butthurt over a youtube comment
The state of Marvirgins

>The state of DCucks

>The state of Marvirgins

>Hulk, Thor 1, and even Cap 1
The majority of movies from other phases are better than these.

>State of DCucks