Why is tube top + pants such a rare costume style for female superheroes Yea Forums?

Why is tube top + pants such a rare costume style for female superheroes Yea Forums?

It’s certainly less revealing than gymnastic leotards.

Attached: 660782D8-389F-4AF0-B20A-810DB2E3D448.jpg (359x853, 30K)

It was super popular in 00s. It's not that rare

She's wearing a corset, retard

I wish female characters where still allowed to dress like this in todays comics
but I guess sharria law is now the norm

That's a corset you dumbass. It's fine and it can still be used today if they can make sense of it

How about you think of something that makes sense and not be retarded with your dick

>revealing the torso and covering the legs
That is literally the opposite of what should be done.

>think of something that makes sense
but women literally run around in skimy outfits everyday. if anything modern comics are unrealistic by pretending like every women is ugly, has small breasts and only wears none revealing outfits

Unironically have sex.

>I don't actually read comics, I just like to bitch.

Attached: 1557331613709(1).jpg (1984x1608, 717K)

unironically spent less time on the internet and talk more with real people.
you communication skills are pathetic.
do you say the same thing whenever you teacher asks you a question?

one exception does not make the rule user
otherwise you could say that nazis where actually all heroes

Attached: JohnRabe.jpg (250x360, 17K)

women are designing the outfits which means the outfits aren't ugly strippertrash anymore, youre welcome sweaty

>How about you think of something that makes sense

Yes because making sense has always been a concern for Scarlet Witch. Shut up. Assholes like you crying about "MUH SENSE AND REALISM" are half the reason we're in this mess. You know why it makes sense? Because it's a fucking comic book. Get fucked.

>Tube top + pants doesn't make sense

How come?

I could post several examples, but if you're that obsessed with sex you can just look up a little company called Zenoscope Entertainment.

Attached: RCO001_1467566239.jpg (1988x3056, 1.93M)

>women are designing the outfits
first of all a tons of old sexy oufits were designed by women originally and a ton of the new sjws designs were created by s o y boys.
>which means the outfits aren't ugly strippertrash anymore
if they were stripper trash then how come that tons of women love cosplaying in those "stripper" outfits to this day?
if the new designs are so much better how come comic sales have gone down so drastically in the last few years and how come that female cosplayers mostly ignore the new sjws designs and continue to cosplay with the old outfits

>I could post several examples
now you couldn´t for marvel or dc since they only pander to sjws these days.
literally every female dc and marvel character has gotten a breast reduction and new unsexy costumes because those triggers liberals

That first picture was from a marvel comic that came out last week.
This came out two weeks ago in a DC comics.

Attached: 1557317257828(1).jpg (831x1417, 218K)

>a tons of old sexy oufits were designed by women originally
Yes, under male bosses.

>a ton of the new sjws designs were created by s o y boys.
So, men who don't have the mentality of teenage boys and aren't sexist shitheads? Gotcha.

>how come that tons of women love cosplaying in those "stripper" outfits to this day?
Real women cosplaying of their own volition is one thing. Female characters being drawn to appeal to pre-pubescent males is another. I'm sure you understand the difference between comics books and reality, right?

>if the new designs are so much better how come comic sales have gone down so drastically in the last few years
Other factors. Comics with "sexy" outfits and companies who mostly just publish that sort of content still exist, as pointed out by another poster in this thread, yet those products couldn't escape the diminishing sales of comics.

This is Emma Frost, known for running around with her titties out and still is in the current and upcoming X-Men books. This cover came out this week.

Attached: 1557930326596.jpg (1987x3056, 825K)

If magically every competent poster on this board found jobs at the big 2 I wonder how much would really change.

Here's a Wonder Woman stand in from a marvel comic that came out last month with her breasts blatantly on display

Attached: 1556109572629.jpg (1987x3056, 2.32M)

Here's Rogue drawn by Terry Dodson with an ample chest and cleavge showing.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1332x2048, 492K)

Man, it's really weird how Dan Slott pushing her all of once took White Rabbit from "that villain who showed up twice" to a recurring low tier villain.
Also weird how she has a complimentary panda team mate now.

Here's Catwoman from the current Catwoman series drawn by Artgerm with a nice chest and curves
>in b4 variant
The main artist has also drawn her naked and taking a bath within the book and she designt the costume herself to be skin tight with an emphasis on showing her armpit skin and a heavy influence from Michelle Pfieffer's Catwoman

Forgot to mention this is from the current Mr and Mrs. X series

Attached: 1530694561142.jpg (1988x3056, 564K)

Here's some more Catwoman from a relatively recent comic where she might as well be naked.

Attached: 1530688115904.jpg (1987x3056, 1016K)

Not much. They'd still be less influential than company men and people with long standing clout, meaning nothing would actually change in terms of planning, production, etc.

Absolutely based sexy character poster.

Here's Mera from last year

Attached: RCO003_w(1).jpg (1290x1982, 569K)

Here's Black Cat from her upcoming series

Attached: black-cat-2019-1159607.jpg (1280x1992, 239K)

Here's a marvel comic from a few months ago

Attached: 1550739148400.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

Here's earth-3 Lois Lane from a recent albeit pretty shit comic

Attached: 1552463246815.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Here's Harley Quinn from an absolutely garbage comic from a few months ago.

Attached: 1548837747995.jpg (1988x3056, 901K)

Hell if you want cheesecake Harley's got that in spades.

Attached: 1548008167203.jpg (2009x3092, 643K)

Why is Hawk from Hawk and Dove here?
:^)

Here's Black Canary from that previously mentioned absolutely garbage comic.

Attached: 1547874142196.jpg (1988x3056, 900K)

>Because it's a fucking comic book
So what. Should that still be excusable?

You are clearly dumb because you can't fap to something. How laughable is that?

Also, have you played or read Injustice? A comic book still has to make sense for a character's costume. Especially in a fight. There are some costumes that do work, and some that don't. The corset is fine if you make sense of it, and make it more cooler. Or else it'll just look dumb and stupid

This is what you're becoming. Asking for something completely dumb that makes no sense and be useless. Yes it's a comic book. So what? It still has to make sense of the overall purpose of it will end up being dumb and boring

You clearly don't know the overall interest when it comes to comic book and ou would rather focus on fanservice. That is something that will lose money. And the 90's are fucking gone. Get use to it and grow up

You clearly don't understand my point in this do you? And it's a corset. When you want a costume that looks sexy then the overall purpose of it has to make sense. In the modern day a costume is like a warrior's armour. The costume has to have a purpose, but most importantly it has to look cool and powerful

Take the injustice games as an example. Many costumes for the females are not only sexy, but they made sense. It's appropiate and they serve a purpose. They are more believable and you can take them seriously in a fight. Injuistice showed the right balance, and they don't look boring or stupid in them. Or else why would the villains, or the readers even take them seriously if they look super dumb?
Times change. So the era must change. People want female heroes to look sexy, then at least make sense of it and not be another striptease for sad lonely males that want to fap to. Again, check Injustice to get the idea. Like Harley Quinn

Clearly people are confused that you lot still believe yourself in the 90's and want really dumb shit

Here's an Emma Frost from Uncanny X-Men that came out this week

Attached: 1557931898702(1)(1).jpg (895x1370, 281K)

Why is battle bikini such a rare costume style for female superheroes Yea Forums?

Attached: 16EA47EB-6FCA-4973-839F-1E11D54013FC.jpg (151x400, 11K)

Here's Dani Moonstar's ass from Uncanny X-Men

Attached: 1557931704886(1).jpg (821x1750, 277K)

Here's Mary Marvel from the current Shazam! book with a pretty nice chest and short skirt from last week.

Attached: 1557300930814.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Here's regular Lois Lane from another recent (albiet shit) comic.

Attached: 1547626230491.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

Here's Batgirl from her current series having her ass and panties emphasized as she's changing into her costume.

Attached: 1556345586634(1).jpg (1964x724, 218K)

She's underage, you know.
Not that I find anything wrong with that. Hell, I think that's a bonus.

Here's Batgirl again having her ass emphasized as she's changing

Attached: 1556334424871(1).png (910x792, 853K)

Here's yet another Batgirl wearing a costume so tight she may as well be naked, from an upcoming comic.

Attached: 1556333501848(1).jpg (778x1200, 293K)

Because hi-cut leotards are amazing.

Here's another Artgerm cover from the current Supergirl ongoing.

Attached: 1552560912952.jpg (856x1300, 211K)

>THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT IT IS TO FAP.

Have sex, incel.

Because with the prominent rise of female writers and editors, people are more aware of how badly a bottom like that would chafe.

Almost all of the pics the spammer are posting aren't even good examples at all. He's mentally ill and he's trying something I've seen before.

Yea Forums is undergoing the swing from "Hey we can like this too, gatekeeping is bad." to "It's not changing anything." to "YOU'RE NOT INTO THIS THING BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY AREN'T AGREEING WITH US. GET OUT OF HERE."

His argument is quite simple; now comics are for people with the correct opinions so if you don't have those opinions, you don't like comics. Watch as he twists examples to breaking point, but they're just valid enough that someone who's fair will begrudgingly accept some, but he's not fair.

>IT CHAFES

Only if you're not fit. Go to a gym fattie.

Here's some more of Lois Lane's tits from a recent comic

Attached: 1547626570919(1).jpg (1948x823, 459K)

I'm not arguing shit other than
>literally every female dc and marvel character has gotten a breast reduction and new unsexy costumes because those triggers liberals
is outright wrong and you're a retarded casual if you believe it.

This is Hawkgirl from Justice League from a few months ago.

Attached: 1528269108038-1.jpg (669x1745, 415K)

Wow that is a very sad response. Are you even trying you sad fuck?

Here's another Hawkgirl from the same book.

Attached: 1529480468179-1-1.jpg (812x1421, 283K)

pretty sure you just got utterly BTFO'd
take this opportunity to self-reflect and realize you're a fucking moron who just repeats things without understanding them

>So tight she might as well be naked.

You are not a good judge of this.

>toned midriff and mound of Venus
Unf

Attached: 3hoemvsatvu21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

why do we need to be sexually attracted to superheroes?

someone explain

Attached: 12.png (959x718, 529K)

Knock if off with the incel rage, you rapist. Go have sex.

No, he didn't. But go back to r/comics and tell them how you beat the alt-right on scary Yea Forums.

if a woman is doing anything remotely athletic, her tits WILL pop out of a tube top.

More tits from a recent shit comic

Attached: 1549082912938(1).jpg (679x1327, 246K)

Nope. The guy just posted a load of normally drawn women many of whom were dressed very conventionally.

I can't say much about the chest, but being able to see the crease between the thighs and groin is VERY tight.

>She's underage, but still being sexy in that grown woman body
Is Mary the ultimate girlfriend/waifu?

Seriously? Holy fuck Yea Forums has gone down hill since 2011.

Quite the opposite, it's shows that there's a lot of give in the fabric.

Really? You just said rapist, and then you said have sex

That is super weak and stupid. Get your english right

More Harley

You can see her navel and the upper ribs, so it's pretty tight.

Attached: 1548008257484.jpg (1200x1845, 266K)

More Catwoman

Attached: 1530687037773.jpg (1987x3056, 885K)

Even more Catwoman

Attached: 1529545195562.jpg (1985x3056, 1.15M)

It's okay user just admit you got btfo we won't make fun of you
go dilate retard

There is literally nothing stopping half of all superheroines from going out and fighting in whatever the fuck they want to. If you're going to pull the practicality card, you should ask why everyone doesn't wear their own Iron Man armor.

Anyways it's late, you guys are retarded. There's more to liking a book than how much TnA is in it. But it's not like it's not there.
The
>every woman is ugly, has small breasts and only wears non-revealing outfits
idea is outright wrong. Read something other than screenshots on Twitter.

Attached: 1557317326113(1)(1).jpg (1954x768, 254K)

two reasons. 1, sex sells.
2, and more importantly, they are archetypes and/or paragons. they represent ideals, and as such, their bodies must reflect that.

>If you're going to pull the practicality card, you should ask why everyone doesn't wear their own Iron Man armor.
uh
because only a super-genius can build one, and Tony doesn't like to share?

Would a high cut bottom still chafe?

>BUH SPECIFICALLY IRON MAN HURRR DURRR
Yeah, sure, fine, not ACTUALLY Iron Man suits.
But every single Avenger should be wearing power armor. There's no excuse.

Except, you know, the part where super heroes are wacky, stupid fiction full of logical inconsistencies and getting mad that some dudes and chicks wear impractical, stupid armor is ridiculous.

Attached: CRACK Swan.png (952x495, 931K)

This one is absolutely standard current year approved female body type. The tightness of the suit is also standard.

Also small boobs. Most of these autistic postings are just traditional instances of female costumes.

This post makes zero sense. The trannies are the ones who support flat chested approved bodies. They aren't the ones saying women should be sexy.

>tightness of the suit is also standard
You obviously haven't seen Babs' old suit.

>gets proven wrong
>N-No you
lmao

>small boobs
It's revealing though, something that retard said didn't exist in current big two comics because he's a huge casual.

Batman could afford to build suits for the entirety of the Justice League, for instance. I haven't played Injustice in a while but doesn't pretty much everyone have access to tacticool armor pieces in that game?

And I get what you're trying to say, I really do. The costumes are part of the character's arsenal, so of course you have to consider how and why they use the costumes. It's just that going 100% with the realism angle doesn't work very well for established superhero characters to me.
The capes themselves for example are almost always there just for show, very few characters actually have a practical use for them. But they're part of what makes a lot of them recognizable and their design so striking, so we're used to taking a blind eye to realism and practicality and just accept that some characters wear capes because they look better that way.
The Flash's costume from the Justice League movie also makes a lot more sense than its classic comic book counterpart, in the sense that it actually serves as armor and appears to provide more protection. And yet, I can't help but think that it looks like shit and wish he'd wear his silly comic book costume instead.

My point is we've always neglected certain aspects of practicality and logic in superhero costumes for various reasons (personal preference, established design elements, etc), yet sexiness is supposed to be the great line we can't cross. How come? And no, I'm not arguing that female characters need to be almost naked or appeal to my dick. If all I wanted was to have a wank out of any of these characters I'd search for them on a booru and get it done with. It's just that if some characters do have sexy elements as an established, long-standing part of their design, why change those for the sake of practicality?

That's a lie, if you've been following Babs you will have noticed she's been getting a lot more sexualized than before when she was flat with no signs of any hips.
That costume is way tighter than most of what you'll see nowadays from DC by anyone not drawn by Clay Mann or Finch.

Attached: batgirl_by_sab_m_d578wma.jpg (700x1063, 79K)

>small boobs
average ones and just because it doesn't cater to you doesn't mean there aren't real men out there who know the value of perky tits and toned abs in a tsundere bird-waifu.

This.

X-23 outfit design was based off that

You ever notice how there's far, FAR more "this triggers liberals" arguments from conservatives then there are things that actually trigger liberals? It's like Anti-SJWs are living in a parallel dystopian universe.

Problem is no one that makes this argument actually takes the character's personality into account. They think "Whatever she wants" means "will be slutty".

>hurrdurr all women would.

Yeah that's what an incel would write. Thanks. Literal character diversity. Characters who are different and able be different and react to things differently are what make stories interesting.

>Problem is no one that makes this argument actually takes the character's personality into account.
Nice generalization. I don't think most characters should dress the way they do, to be honest. A lot of female superheroes have stupid outfits that don't match their personality at all. Meanwhile, characters like White Rabbit (the Marvel one) make perfect sense in what they're wearing.

I want more weirdos, and the "HURR DURR PRACTICALITY" faggots always try to ruin that just as much as the "HURRR MUH TITTES' faggots do.

Sadly, yep.