Ahem

Ahem....
Fuck Deadpool
Fuck Black Panther
And Fuck Taxes

Attached: 5296382A-C618-4EAD-8DBA-220EC8D0CAC8.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oeb9UWGSVM0
youtube.com/watch?v=F6VJQZxeWNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

true
blade2 is a 10/10

Never liked Blade and Blade 2 that much. I didn't find it interesting outside the fights scenes and the cheesy shit like silent WTF when Blade bisects Frost.

Oh shit is that black lightning

I remember an user that send him letters.

Whatever happened to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oeb9UWGSVM0

Based and Obsidianpilled.

Daily reminder that if you're one of those fags who shits on BP for its main plot hole but turn around and defend Blade 2 for its arguably dumber plot hole, you're a fucking idiot.

1 and 2 were still great movies though.

who?

Blade was based as fuck before capeshit was truly shit.

Why would Blade say Fuck Black Panther?

Because Black Panther is a jive-ass nigga living it large in an ethnostate built on the corpses of other niggas, closing Wakanda off along with it's immense technological advancements leagues ahead of the rest, from the world.
Blade's out there protecting all niggas and muggas from all colors of the rainbow from vampires, meanwhile Black Panther and his wakandans call our cracka-ass homeboys "colonizers" and hoot like monkeys - shiieet we're supposed to bridge the gap not widen it - and he's more focused on bringing more programs to black youths in America rather than use his immense technological advancements to help his fellow niggas stop dying from starvation and internal conflict in the millions right in his own continent, just so the UN get off his back and shit.
Shieet, fuck Black Panther man, he ain't my nigga. Stay black foo's.

Attached: 1556887092689.png (903x788, 1.25M)

But Blade just want to ice vampires.

What are some good blade runs? If any?
Genuinely interested.

And get that white boy fired.

I guarantee you're not a black man.

He got out of jail so Yea Forums stopped sending letters and care packages.

Blade, the character not the movie, seems like such an oddball in the Marvel Universe. Sure he's a lethal vampire hunter, but at the same time incredibly niche.

>But Blade just want to ice vampires.
I read this in Hulk's voice.

>why wouldn't he open his eyes?
>he just wouldn't

>Sure he's a lethal vampire hunter, but at the same time incredibly niche.
as are Hellcat and Bloodstone.

someone should put them in a comic together.
no muggas, tho. u kno how they get around reds...

Attached: elsab13.jpg (593x547, 186K)

I'm not too familiar with them. What makes them so pigeonholed? At least Moon Knight does more than fight werewolves

What gave it away genius? The fact I was clearly taking the piss the entire post?

Attached: 1469275328923.gif (250x250, 32K)

They changed him in the 90s to just hating the supernatural. Hell everytime the nightstalkers would team up with ghost rider and blaze they would try to kill them.

Everytime I see Blade's face I hear house music.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6VJQZxeWNY

>I'm not too familiar with them. What makes them so pigeonholed
Patsy Walker is a once-defunct Timely/Atlas romance comic character that met with the ever-lovin' blue Beast when he was on the Avengers roster and asked him to make her a superhero.
She joined the Avengers as Hellcat, married the Son of Satan and the two became occult investigators.
Her marriage and her time spent in and around hell and it's forces drover her mad.

But she got better.
Kate Leth drew a comic about her.
She's Jess Jones' sidekick on Yea Forums

Attached: Hellcat.jpg (885x1293, 280K)

Bloodstone (Ulysses) is literally Marvel's version of Simon Belmont except he's got a magic gem in him that makes him immortal. (He's currently dead.)
Nick Fury hired him to be the First Avengers, along with Dum Dum, Kraven the Hunter, Sabertooth and Silver Sable's dad.
His daughter Elsa is the current Bloodstone.
She was originally a Buffy the Slayer knock-off.
Warren Ellis gave her a do-over for his book Nextwave: Agents of HATE.

Now she's a very violent, angry British pottymouth.

Attached: she hunts monsters.png (1242x1878, 2.8M)

>tfw Blades mother wanted the BWC
Based Blade trilogy

>yfw his dad is Latverian in the 616
So since Deacon Frost is his Vampire Daddy, the Latverian is his Daddy, and his mom is some Bong, how come Blade looks full-on GigaNigga instead of a Mutt?
Shut up. Elsa is for Marc! Blade can go rape some Vampires.

Attached: Image-389-600x661.jpg (600x661, 109K)

>DC Comics - Wild C.A.T.S.

>for its arguably dumber plot hole
which one?

...What? You mean the art and Reilly's get-up?

all the characters who genre-specific are. Shang-Chi has been on the periphral for years as well.

I'm with UNATCO, start talking

I think the government made the plague on purpose!

Fun fact: She is technically Tigra's legacy

>Fuck Gwenpool
fix'd

Attached: 1516765286245.jpg (418x608, 137K)

>She is technically Tigra's legacy
don't you need to actually have a legacy first??

Frustration. Snipes wanted to make a Black Panther movie, but those Hollywood crackas kept trying to mix it with the Black Panthers movement.
Eventually he got tired and went "fuck it, we're doing Blade".

Damn straight.

what? she took her original costume.

[Citation ???]

Number 1: That's terror

How would you make a Blade solo movie in the MCU work without the blood?

Based Nigga

You're both right.

>Blade
Is it going to Wesley Snipes again? Because as I remenber by the time of Trinity he was old enough to never have any scene showing even his arms because of how deflated he was.

You don't. Blade is boring enough without the blood and this isn't an ensemble movie where somebody can carry it for him. It's not like Disney has never released R rated movies before.