EMH Earth's Mightiest Heroes

This is so good. Each episode had a coherent story, great dialogue and excellent team dynamics.
What went so right?

Attached: latest-3.png (788x444, 411K)

I miss good action cartoons.
Even Carol Danvers was interesting in this show.

Me too.

Attached: dkfw6bfytn011.jpg (637x481, 43K)

This had honest to god soul

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAK

This.
There was a clear love of the material present in the writing. Every character was fleshed out in a way you just don't often see in American cartoons in general let alone capeshit adaptations.
It was a show for Marvel fans by Marvel fans.

TORMENTED AND UPSET

I will never not be upset

I wish season 2 didn't have the excessive Cap wank and kept the odd Hawkeye and Hulk buddy pairing. Yellowjacket was also a bad idea since Hank was perfect in S1.

So what Avengers would you like to have seen eventually join the team Yea Forums?

For me:
>Black Widow
>Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch
>Falcon
>Wonderman
As full time members and then cameo/crossover episodes with other Marvel heroes like we had would've been perfect.

Oh no. I'm only halfway into season 1 but I love Tony in this. Cap, not so much. Tony and Hank are my faves so far. Plus Janet. She's cute.

Season to is great for exactly half. Chris Yost departed the show and Jeph Loeb and the show takes a nosedive until the last 3 episodes, which where actually completed by Yost before he left.

That's a shame. I used to love Loeb. But I heard he hit some hard times personally and the work went down, like the Ultimates books?
I didn't realize he was working on this too.

I love the episode with the gamma bubble, where they're all wearing anti-gamma suits. They pause on the outside and Tony hesitates and says "Alright T'Challa, go scout ahead." Then Cap just flatly replies "Leaders lead, Tony."

The whole show had great character moments like that.

He became head of Marvel TV around the time Season Two was being worked on. He basically decreed that kids are too dumb for long-running plots, so the latter half became very episodic. He also pushed for it to be "more like the movies" (the first Avengers had just come out), and when that still wasn't to his liking, he shitcanned it and greenlit the painfully average Avengers Assemble.

His son died very young and it basically broke him.

He basically made a new character that's a insert of his dead son and insists on pushing him every chance he gets.

Thankfully they finally canned Assemble, probably since it pushes almost nothing but the original 2012 Avengers but they're not getting movies anymore.

why is BP facing the wrong way.

He's pretending he's Daredevil.

why are you the way that you are?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything
His son died in 2005, a full five years before EMH even debuted

Would have quit if I were in that position.
Kids aren’t dumb though. Back then, STAS and BTAS had similar complex plots and multi-episode stories as EMH. That was a wrong call. I tried watching AA and it was cute for a bit but ultimately hollow.
I loved that part. There was such trust and respect between them.
Even when Tony and Hank has disagreements, it was intense without cheap theatrics.

Just think about it. If he got some real, proper bereavement therapy, his work might've not dipped, he might've not gotten kicked upstairs, and then, who knows, maybe EMH could've been a start of a whole block of Marvel cartoons. A whole new animated universe. And after 2014, maybe their version of the Guardians could've gotten a series instead of animated Pratt-Lord.
From want of a nail...

>Kids aren’t dumb though.
Don't tell us, tell him.
Although based on the bootleg Mini-Marvels his daughter wrote when Loeb was doing Red Hulk I can see where he could get that impression.

Having your kid die is not something you get over with.

where is the logic though
"my son died, if kids are too stupid to live then they're too stupid to follow cartoons made for 7 year olds"

It was too good for Disney/ Marvel standards. So it got cancelled to put on air something more "marketing and family friendly" material.

Could you please get your handler to come in so I could talk to him?

you're not even real, dumbass

Attached: EMH thingxhulk.webm (704x396, 2.98M)

I need someone to edit the theme song over the final battle of Endgame after cap says Avengers Assemble

I'm still mad about the Spider-Man dub thing

It's such a shame that season two didn't have more episodes with this line up