I'm 3 minutes in, is it even good ?

I'm 3 minutes in, is it even good ?

Attached: Batman-Vs-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Details.jpg (798x420, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm4267562/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
thewatchcartoononline.tv/batman-vs-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles
yts.am/movie/batman-vs-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2019
mega.nz/#F!jYV0VY5T!tgksS97bC1GJDI1bvB13bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Answer me dammit

It's been almost ten minutes, so you must be 11 minutes in. What do you think so far?

They talk too much
Surprisingly a lot of blood too

Random lesbian couple WTF
Kys DC

Batwank as usual

Why does Ra's sound so young WTF

the fuck you talking about he lost to shredder

>turning people into generic werewolf monster men

THAT is shredder's master plan ?

Yikes

Yeah but despite all his injuries he goes to beat the hell out of four highly trained ninja mutants
If that isn't batwank I don't know what is

What the hell is this

Attached: +_412e82995a2f6bbaa09fc32b4bf8dfac.jpg (326x245, 19K)

I don't know what's worse

Batwank or Harleywank

Ok, this is definetely a fury mivie disguised as a batman film

Attached: IMG_20190518_121212_7.jpg (4672x3504, 3.29M)

Yup

Attached: IMG_20190518_121217_9.jpg (4672x3504, 3.31M)

I was holding out for a Krang reveal when Shredder fell into the vat.

Huh, the Bob Kane batsuit. I don't think I've ever seen that in an animation before.

>shit vs crap
Flush.

Nice CD collection, idiot. You know crtl + prt sc also works? You don't have to be a mongoloid and take a picture of your monitor.

Wot

There are two women at the restaurant breaking up

Uh...so...?

One of them looked like a lot like Renee Montoya. No need to be scared of lesbians user they don't bite.

I've been watching for about five minutes now, and so far it looks like there's a lot of love for both franchises. The turtles did just a moment ago the poses that they do in the old TMNT cartoon intro. As for the DC side of things, the plot started from Powers Industrial (did Derek's company ever appear anywhere outside Batman Beyond?), there was a brief mention of S.T.A.R. labs and LexCorp, and the TV was broadcasting something called "News 52". They're just unimportant references, but they make it seem like the creators had a lot of geeky adoration and respect for the source material.
The intro credits sequence was pretty cool too; looked inspired by both Miller's art and the original black-and-white TMNT comics.

Can't judge yet how much I'll like the movie in the end, but IMO it looks promising enough so far.

Attached: tmnt.jpg (1938x739, 322K)

As long as we're talking as people who haven't even seen the whole thing, I saw the first two acts yesterday with my little sister and she liked it a lot. She's more of a turtles fan than a Batman fan though so your mileage may vary.
I myself found it kinda funny and charming.

hey actually what the hell would a Killer Croc mutant look like? TMNT logic has mutants as animals turning into the last other animal they touched, so is Killer Croc gunna be a crocodile that gains more human physiology? Does he become twice the croc? Is he a chimera now?

Attached: megakek.jpg (335x219, 8K)

Its good user.
Can't believe the fist 14 posts was made by 4 guys though.
The other girl kinda looks like Irma too.

Who's Irma? I only remember Renee dating Batwoman.

Attached: Renee_Montoya_BMBB_1.png (1916x1076, 1.71M)

Girl in Glasses? Aprils O'Neils friend in the old cartoon but I'll have to check that scene again.

Oh yeah! I think you might be right though it's not a proven thing she does look a bit like her.

Attached: e9bca0745dc1e44a185f6a3a1b41ff94.jpg (467x352, 20K)

>hey actually what the hell would a Killer Croc mutant look like?
Killer Croc would be a giant Crocodile.
Mutate + Ooze = Devolution

Kys

It was one scene user.
Plus they did broke up if you don't like some Lesbians being in there.

>Random
>Not realizing it was April and Irma

after you

I figure they leave him out of these crossovers because the temptation to just make him another Leatherhead is too strong.

Aside from that, Hyena Harley a cute.

Renee and Irma.

So does this confirm Gotham is in New Jersey? That’s why the turtles could travel there easily?

Doesn't Renee have black hair?

I think the implication was that it was a littler further away since they had to take the van on a road trip and went hunting for Shredder. If it were just the next state over it wouldn't be as big a deal.

Attached: 1526938156106.jpg (1912x1072, 215K)

Rule 34 when?..

Lotsa blood for a Batman movie
Turtles were funny
Damian was funny
Furshit was pretty meh and the tongue scene was gross

"Better than Batman Brave and Bold with Scooby Doo" / 10

Attached: ps1529_4.gif (650x450, 7K)

Yeah, I'd fuck that. If it wasn't Joker's cumdumpster, that is.

>DC
>ever good

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x320, 1.55M)

why would they go all the way to Gotham to break up?

It's funny because they didn't heal the furryfication, Harley now has a pseudodick and Joker has a cloaca
Ha
Ha

Easter Egg.

>taking pictures of your monitor
>2019
dude what

Attached: big bald guy.jpg (1739x974, 48K)

>Lotsa blood for a Batman movie
Turtle movie*
Seriously, I have never seen actual blood and head-shots in a TMNT cartoon at all.

Attached: Seething Ladderbro Is Seething.gif (360x268, 1014K)

>getting triggered by that
Unironically kys /pol/tard

The end credits art caught my attention so thoroughly that I almost forgot to check who were the voices of Batman and Joker. Apparently Troy Baker played both. That's kinda impressive, they sounded very close to Hamill's and Conroy's takes on the characters.

I hope this version of Baxter was turned into a half-fly because of the ooze, and that he can finally be helped with the anti-ooze. His fate traumatized me in the 80s show, and I just want him to be happy.

Attached: battmnt.jpg (1437x7012, 3.43M)

Anti-Ooze can't un-transform someone that's been turned into a mutant after 12 hours.
I guess Baxter is just stuck that way now.

The TMNT comics are hyper violent though so I kind of wonder if the blood came from them.

Ah shit, forgot about that. He just can't get a break, ever.

>The TMNT comics are hyper violent
I know! Kinda weird right?
Why did people play it safe so much? Even Batman gets blood sometimes. Is the 90's turtles that important?

Attached: 1528589731522.jpg (1912x1072, 250K)

Blame capitalism. Being kid friendly is more profitable than being a gorey parody of 80s comics.

Attached: 1541978202488.jpg (1912x1072, 277K)

How about you watch the fucking movie.

Batman gets his ass kicked twice by the Shredder.

So it’s ok

Attached: 1546411317576.jpg (1912x1072, 214K)

Batman gets humbled which is good, but more importantly Damian gets humbled too. Somewhat related, but at this point I think it's a tradition to hire the worst possible voices for Damian as possible. It's always a chore to hear him speak. Batgirl's voice acting was really well done though, as were the Turtles.

>Scarecrows are anti-crow
>Mutates into a crow
0/10

So they used the worst version of Batgirl?

Attached: 1547884053576.jpg (1912x1072, 215K)

The red suit is what it would look like if Bob Kane worked alone. If you like the other suit better, thank Bill Finger.

She acts more like Batgirl from The Batman. There's one instance where she takes a selfie with Joker which is pretty cringe, but besides that she's pretty well characterized.

Both horrible Batgirls.

Attached: 1541068784881.jpg (1912x1072, 185K)

Wow, to my knowledge this is the first time it's ever been suggested, in any medium, that Batman actually wore the Bob Kane Batsuit.

Attached: 19dfys1yex2wxjpg.jpg (640x896, 230K)

Attached: 1547527446708.png (767x418, 143K)

Attached: 1529108950743.jpg (1912x1072, 337K)

Found the tranny

Literally what did it change by turning him into a cat ? He's no more threatening than before

did manbatman kill mr freeze?

finally, the DC pairing the internet needs and deserves.

Attached: 1545895018104.png (1280x1506, 1.13M)

joker has dual cobra cannons now

>Harley is a futa now
Based

Attached: 1542454449064.jpg (1912x1072, 199K)

Did the art here have any significance? Just wondering because the movie seemed to have a lot of references, and the artwork on those windows looks pretty elaborate.

Attached: 78678.jpg (1280x718, 79K)

I hate these Yea Forums memes

Left is the tarot card Moon which features a wolf and dog and has duality themes in the card meaning. Right is most likely the zodiac sign pisces.

Is the book worth a read?

Which one?

Attached: TMNTBatman_03_cvr-MOCK.jpg (652x990, 927K)

Oh man this makes it even more complicated. Okay so are any of the TMNT Batman books worth buying a trade?

The one I posted is a pretty good read, it's B:TAS/TMNT 2K12 as you can see.

The other book is alright, it got a sequel too, which I can't speak for

Attached: cover-of-batmanteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ii-2.jpg (1988x3056, 679K)

The ones where they have their BTAS look

Thanks. I haven't watched the movie yet, but the Shredder vs Batman fight appeared to be well done. And while I'm only a somewhat fan of the TMNT, I do admit that they mesh well with the DC universe

We live in a Ssssssociety

Attached: 1543281323495.jpg (1912x1072, 252K)

That actually would make them more formidable.

Maybe it was because the last DC animated film I saw before this movie was justice league:war the night before, but I feel like this movie had way better fight choreography, and animation then these usually do

>don't tread on me

let me guess:
she cackles.

Attached: thug.png (473x396, 277K)

Wasn't this in grant morrisons Arkham asylum, talking about how clown fish can change their gender if needed.

>he doesn't know what a tv is

Yes and no. Humans are kings at endurance, but are fucked in short term sprints or fights. Harley now has the bite strength to crack giraffe femurs. Mr Freeze is a polar bear which would kill any man in one swipe etc.

No, she was just cute, and incompetent, like a bumbling puppy. DAMIAN gave her a hard time.

Attached: 1548405188698.jpg (1912x1072, 217K)

Gotta say, Tara Strong is an AWFUL Harley Quinn, but I really like her as Poison Ivy.

Attached: bat3.png (1016x548, 494K)

>Is the book worth a read?

Batman/TMNT is good, check it out.

Batman/TMNT Adventures is *okay*. It's not part of the main Batman/TMNT trilogy but is instead a crossover between Batman TAS and the 2012 TMNT cartoon. It's only just *okay*.

Batman/TMNT II is pure shit. Great art, but shit script. I'd say avoid it.

Batman/TMNT III is still ongoing, so can't render a verdict on that one.

Just aDORKable...

No lie, Ivy sounded so good I thought it was Jennifer Hale. I didn’t know Tara Strong was capable of doing a third voice.

It would have been better for regular Harley if she used a deeper, more normal voice, and this movie's Harley voice only for Hyena form.

VAs are told to do certain voices a lot of the time. Steve Blum can do other voices beside Spike,but that's pretty much the only voice studios pay him to do or his generic grunt soldier voice.

RULE 34 WHEN?

Attached: 1557085605036.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Wait, isn't that one of the Chipettes?

It has Batman, of course not.

>Harley now has the bite strength to crack giraffe femurs.
But she's always had that due to Ivy's serum!

Tara might be better as Harley if she stopped trying to copy Arleen. I know that's what she was originally hired to do in Arkham City, but it's been enough years now that she should have settled into her own thing. It still just sounds like Timmy Turner trying to be Harley.

But yeah, her Ivy voice was really good. Tara's been doing that sexy dominatrix voice since the 90s (I remember hearing it on Extreme Ghostbusters), she just doesn't seem to get called to do it very often.

The fight choreography in this is a lot better than in some of the DCAU's other recent movies.

What turtles cartoon are the turtles based on? 2012 or Rise of the whatevers?
Because I liked them in it

Animation was a bit better, too. I wonder if Viacom ponied up some extra cash to bolster WB's usual animation budget for these sorts of movies, hence why it looked better than the last bunch of them.

imdb.com/name/nm4267562/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
this might have something to do with it

They're an amalgamation of several different eras. Personalities were very 2003 cartoon while they brought in things like the Party Wagon from the 1987 cartoon. The movie is an adaptation of the miniseries, and that one used Turtles that were "inspired by" the IDW versions.

So they're kind of a "best of" version of the TMNT.

Ra’s plan was to make everyone of them insane and kill each other after they transform into monsters. Once thats done he’ll take over what’s left.

The animation is shit. The movie itself it's meh. the comic was way better.

I figured that Raph was definitely in his 2003 cartoon form. Donnie was more 1987. Mikey was I think 2012, though I haven't seen much of it. And not sure about Leo but I get what you mean, thanks.

Is it an adaption of the first two or just the fifrst one because I recall reading some of the first one and it ended up with Casey IIRC, there was no Bane or a lot of the stuff they had in it

It uses the first batman/TMNT miniseries for a loose framework of the premise, but it's otherwise almost entirely original. They have more breathing room than the comic, so they stretch out scenes that were short in the book (the mutant Arkham inmates) into larger plot points. The third act is almost entirely original and not even from the comic.

For a second I thought it was referencing the Solitaire deck cards.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1[1].jpg (550x389, 69K)

I thought it was Kevin Conroy at first, but they just found a guy who sounds similar to him.

It sounds like they tried to save money on the VAs.

So nice of the Arkham staff to store everybodys' weapons and costumes onsite so that they could easily retrieve them upon breaking out of their cells.

He was fresh out of the Lazarus Pit

Really at this point Arkham is just a vacation hotel for villains. They all probably get member's discounts too.

BANE!?

Arkham is more than just a prison, user.
Is most stories it's literally a fucking armory and a last stand building - the reason their gear is kept there is because nowhere else is protected enough to store it.
They figure if you keep it elsewhere like Blackgate, then it's easier to break in and steal it

He's a jaguar mutant.

It's Troy Baker from the TellTale games.

He does the Joker's voice too. It's like the K-Mart version of Mark Hamil and Kevin Conroy.

>3 minutes in

Wait, it's out??

Attached: 76051584774204.jpg (480x276, 17K)

thewatchcartoononline.tv/batman-vs-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles

I want furry bane to dom me

>tiny painful cat dick

He can power bottom me

>instakill shrunken to the skull with lots of blood
how did nick OK this

they told them how cool it would be

I think Tara Strong did Poison Ivy too along with her standard Harley Quinn role.

She did, check the credits.

Dc's writers never remember that.

so jokerized shredder huh?

Does anyone have a mega?

or torrent

There is more gore and blood than I expected.

I read the first two comic crossovers; is there a lot added to the film?

yts.am/movie/batman-vs-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2019

Haven't watched it yet but I did read the Animated and Comic crossovers, which were good.

Whole lot of furshit and Batman getting his ass handed to him by a third rate 80s villain

Batman already has a lot of mutant animal villains. Not much need to make more of them.

>third rate 80s villain
What did you say about shredder?

>he didn't become a crane
I also would have expected Joker to be a hyena too, but I guess their idea was going with what they really are on the inside I guess?

>joker likes to do the poison squirting flower gag
>becomes a spitting cobra who can spit venom
hyenas are more Harley's thing anyways

Fuck. How am I only just now realizing that she has hyenas because of the stereotype that they're always laughing.

the "laugh" is a stress noise fro spotted hyenas

Are hyenas canines or felines?

Attached: Bat think.gif (500x345, 408K)

yes

they're in their own group, but are closer to felines than canines

They're in their own group, but they're more closely related to felines than canines. They all have a common ancestor though.

As far as Nick goes, they are probably just thinking this is like the IDW comics, remember Shredder disembowled Casey

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
mega.nz/#F!jYV0VY5T!tgksS97bC1GJDI1bvB13bQ
If you wanted a mega