24 HOURS REMAIN

24 HOURS REMAIN.

Attached: the end.jpg (1029x1072, 250K)

>Not a single random Mewman in the background
Star vs the forces of genocide.

Star wipes out Mewmans and saves the monsters it seems. Because genocide stops racism!!!!

I can't wait till Star banishes Marco from her world then in the final scene she turns around and starts making out with Pony Head.

>Rivers looks crosseyed, naked, and retarded
This man was a king once.

>Oh wow I really do destroy magic.
and what exactly about that tapestry says this
fuck this show

>star, covered in inert magic, lets go of Moon's hand
>falls backwards into the mewni well
>star will go into the mewni well and swim her way to the earth well before the magic dimension is completely closed so she can live on earth with Marco

Attached: 262423423.png (1253x661, 750K)

>Star ditches her cunt mom, never sees her again
kino ending

There goes the only reason why I came to this board in the first place. I suppose where getting another Between Friends dump just to remember this series?

Attached: 1557589884238.jpg (1280x1231, 199K)

I just made this shitty thing. Fill it out, or don't.

Tried not to lean too hard on stuff you can clearly see in the previews (ex. yeah obviously Marco uses the wand, so that's not mentioned here) while also not including random stuff that the promo obviously contradicts.

I don't even know if it's possible to "win" one of these things but get your predictions in if you want to I guess. I realize there's some other stuff that could be included like "Eclipsa gets a Butterfly form" that I just thought of now, but inevitably that's going to fall under Star sucking Eclipsa's dick or Eclipsa being a Mary Sue. Same with Meteora getting the kingdom in the end which could also be covered by Eclipsa in power.

And yeah it's pretty pessimistic about the ending but WELP so am I.

Attached: I dunno how these things work.jpg (1269x879, 554K)

>not a single mention of Ludo
you know he is going to play a part

Attached: jf8gkggltwy21.jpg (1013x625, 43K)

Saw it already. Warning spoilers ahead
>Star and Marco return to the ruins of Butterfly Castle after finally defeating the Solarians, both still grieving the heroic sacrifices of Hekapoo, Quirky Guy, and Talon in the final battle
>they are received by a multiracial, multigender group of Mewnians who bend the knee to them
>Globgor comes in and says "it is not time to be sad. let's celebrate life"
>musicians walk in
>*upbeat version of the end credits song sung by Taylor Swift plays in the background*
>Star smiles to Marco and both begin to dance
>in the distant clouds Marco sees the ghosts of Lekmet, Glossaryk and the other magic beings smiling to him in approval
>he returns their smile, then tenderly looks to Star and kisses her
>not far away Eclipsa is dancing with Globgor and Kelly is dancing with Tad
>Janna still looks gloomy, but suddenly she turns backs and sees Tom, she smiles and hugs him
>Ruberiot looks all grumpy, and walks to the stage where the musicians are.
>everybody goes silent
>"you call this a celebration? Let's show them how it is done on Pie Island!"
>Foolduke and the other Pie folk walk in with musical instruments
>some kind of Caribbean music begins to play and fireworks begin to explode in the background
>Jackie and Chloe make out
>Ludo and his monsters interrupt as if they had been planning to raid Butterfly Castle, but they listen to the music, throw their weapons and begin to dance as well
>Brittney shows up on top of a building and makes Sabrina in a full body cast dance like a puppet as a nod to season 1 viewers
>Nachos flies into the camera and blows fire
>screen fades to black
>the end
>...
>?
>written for television by Daron&Dyke

Attached: Star vs the Forces of Evil S04E01 Butterfly Follies.mp4_snapshot_13.47.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

From comments by the crew etc. I get the vibe his role ended like 10 episodes ago, as disappointing as that is. I mostly tried to play it safe with things that will likely be addressed.

Toffee really only got a mention at all because destroying magic was relevant to his plans + the way the previous episode ended.

I feel Marco Will save the Mewmans and relocate them some where else.

Yeah, S4A was literally just a checklist of giving the minor characters and open plots a goodbye one by one.

>in the distant clouds Marco sees the ghosts of Lekmet, Glossaryk and the other magic beings smiling to him in approval
Haha, sure you didn't want to add George Lucas to the writing credit?

Attached: ghostbusters 2016.jpg (802x437, 52K)

>tom gets trapped in the magic dimension forever

>hey mr and missis dias run away from home forever to live with your son under your roof

i swear to fucking god if ludo isnt the endboss im never fucking watching a cartoon again

Stream is still going for those who want to join.
Twitch.tv/jebusmatoi

Attached: 2yusa0ugnbu21.png (960x540, 576K)

>Jackie and Chloe make out

of course they need to show it

Can’t wait until this is over. I hated it since S2. I’m glad the rest finally realized what a shit show this was.
People barely talk about it outside of Yea Forums.

but was it good?

>It's time Marco.
>For what?

Attached: 1499452566720.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

GUYS IM FUCKING SCARED
4 YEARS WITH YOU ALL
AND IT ALL ENDS TOMMOROW

Attached: 1531255982317.png (729x1336, 325K)

It doesn't matter it will be shit.

THE RIDE IS ALMOST OVER! I CAN LIVE THE ROLLER COSTER!

>4 YEARS WITH YOU ALL
huh I just realized this show only lasted half as long as Adventure Time did, felt longer

Oh please, there'll be threads full of bickering over how things SHOULD have gone for years to come

>Dumb bitch princess helps the monsters to take mewni by force
>Destroys magic
>Monsters show their true colours and devour every single mewman
>star "Dindu nuffin " butterfly plays the victim and blames her family and the dead mewmans
They weren't white so nothing of value was lost

I wish Star would last as long as AT did. I can't live without my bug princess waifu. ;-;

They won’t have the balls to kill Marco, or permanently separate him from Star. Especially now that they just revealed how they feel for each other.

If anything she’s gonna purify the magic, save mewni, and just leave mewni for good to live on Earth with Marco.

They would just go on and on dragging dead ships. Daron herself said in an interview she has no more stories to tell once starco happened.

It could still be about funny adventures around the universe. No ship was necessary at all.
She is purposely ending the series with the destruction of magic so the series can't ever continue. Kinda like how Cowboy Bebop ended.

When exactly does the earliest airing start?
Do some channels get it first?
Is it available online/on-demand first?
I just want to be there when it happens so I can say my goodbye to you guys.

Is it just me or is Star like really cute?

Attached: 1552525354401.jpg (715x1200, 135K)

he still is
of my heart :3

It worked on Rwanda. Oh wait...

Only tumblr like it unironically but the fanbase there seems to be a very vocal minority