This is the future of American comics. Say something nice about her!

This is the future of American comics. Say something nice about her!

Attached: 1558102217321.jpg (901x1200, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/
youtu.be/gQ1ik-ggg04?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this bitch scares me

>tfw you order decaf but they serve you mescaline.

A nun is writing comics? How interesting.

Does this bitch ever NOT look crazy?

nice eyes

is it just me or is she slightly walleyed?

Why?
>inb4 sharia law
If you're an american you're already living in a christian theocracy.

Attached: Thad.png (458x567, 179K)

Does she intentionally take picture like that?

Yes and honestly you're the weird one for getting so hang up on it.
>oh someone took a silly picture guess that means they're mentally unstable

She should wear her shirt properly.

She's not a bad writer. Not great by any means, but is not abysmall either.

She's a good writer, just not for superhero comics.

I like Ms. Marvel.

I disagree, her Vixen and Ms.Marvel is proof that she is.

Man I'm glad I'm not a woman I don't know how I could resist myself from punching some dumb white bitch roleplaying as part of a misogynist cult in the face

Alabama just made it a felony for women to have body autonomy but it's G.Willow Wilson's first amendment right to practice whatever religion she wants.

American priorities lmfao

>for women to have body autonomy

Attached: squid.png (397x391, 126K)

You want to force women to carry a child to full term even if they want to?
Why should you get to dictate a women's body?

I bet her comics are a blast

Yeah, you should read them instead of just shitposting.

What about her uncle Jimbo's right to have a baby?

>every memester wants to cut Florida out of the US when Alabama exists

>Why should you get to dictate a women's body?
Why should you get to kill unborn children in utero?

He doesn't have the right because he's not the one getting pregnant.

Yea because its normal for a person to look insane

Not having the baby of a rapist.
Safety if your health/life is in danger.

Because it's my body. You're not gonna care for the child after it's born so why should I go through actual bodily changes for a child you don't care about?

It's really fucking hard, user. So when I see a convert I just walk up to her and call her a fucking cunt. They're usually fat as fuck too.

Banned in comics
Not allowed in Disney World

Attached: 1345767345640.jpg (850x1280, 465K)

Not the woman's body, dipshit. Why should the woman dictate (read: murder) the child's body? she shouldn't

Attached: FB_IMG_1552642475864.jpg (946x598, 40K)

Is a silly face. Not even the sillyest of possible silly faces.

>Because it's my body
No it isn't. It's the child's
>you're not going to care for the child after it's born so why shouldn't I murder it
Different problem altogether. Still doesn't excuse your lust for infanticide.

meh ... he made a good waifu
I will do the same as with the Japanese, I will see it to borrow their characters and write fanfictions
(That's why I like Kamala)

>rapist
Yes appeal to the less than 1% of all cases.

People are absolutely determined to have the right to kill babies and if it includes making outlier arguments then they will do it.

Except it's not your body, it's another person's body, they have a different DNA than you, they're a completely different entity.

>You're not gonna care for the child after it's born
How is this even an argument?

>it's the child's body
And yet christcucks are allowed to immediately cut off the tips of penises

You've never done this

>Fetus
>"Child"
lol

Wow! You're such a badass!

>Not the woman's body
It is, that fetus is offically part of me. I'm the one who has to go and see a doctor, change my lifestyle, have a potentially life threatening act just so you get to play holier than thou. And what happens after? Do me and my baby get special care from the state that forced me to have this baby?

Are you so braindead that you're equating circumcision to killing of an actual human being?

Why do you think you're entitled to special care exactly?

We all are.

It is my body, I'm the one going through the pregnancy. You don't get to divorce me from this equation because I am the main component.

The same reason we don't take organs from dead bodies, even though there's a high demand for them; bodily autonomy and consent. If you cannot demand that a person donate their organs to keep you alive, you have no right to legislate that an embryo gets to use a woman’s body to keep itself alive without the woman’s consent.

Circumcision is arguably worse given that the child is actually cognizant at the time instead of a bunch of cells

When you go get an abortion, it's not your body that ends up dying. It's the child's.

It's not a child at that point. Doesn't even have a brain.

A clump of cells isn't the same thing as a child.

>a bunch of cells
Either being trolled or you're legit demented

Why is the state forcing me to have a baby I can't care for? Being pregnant cost money and I can't work while I'm pregnant. I can't even work after I'm pregnant because I have to raise this fucking baby now.
And who's even gonna hire me? I need a lax schedule just so I can be a mom.

This is the same reason I save all my splooge in the freezer. No children dying on my watch

>Doesn't even have a brain.
Objectively wrong. But you really can't except libs to be consistent in anything these days. Men can be women and women can be men in your upside down world.

Fuck off Chris-Chan.

>Objectively wrong
Yes you are.

I don't know men, you want to force babies to be born but then you complain when they grow up to be black people.

Should have considered all those things before getting pregnant; a human being's life is not worthy of being sacrificed for your fleeting "life goals"

Hopefully every state follows what Georgia and Alabama are doing.

Honestly dont care about the unborn just want to punish women

You must got a real stick up your ass if all your photos has to be super serious.

Attached: 18-photos-of-victorians-smiling-1-1867-1377864740-6_big.jpg (355x236, 77K)

Dont act all sexy round your brother if you dont want him to rape you

I'm the opposite I'm for abortion but not because I care about women I just want less people in the world

>force babies to be born
You want to kill babies.

>when they grow up to be black people.
Nice straw-man and red-herring.

Fucking beware

Attached: Sanpaku eyes - Jeff Bezos is #1.jpg (584x1510, 91K)

You don't live in America if you actually believe that. The media undermines Christian values at every turn.

Proof that she's a bad writer

>Should have considered all those things before getting pregnant
Maybe it wasn't really my choice? Maybe I was raped and now I'm forced to carry my rapist's baby.
>well I guess that's ok then
Well then just don't fucking outlaw abortion because you're already letting me kill a kid because of another person's actions.

Most do, specially now that anti conceptives are easy and available (unless your shitty state doesn't cover those), so most unwanted pregnancy cases come from either accidents, rape or uneducated poor people.
Or you do it for health reasons.

>If you're an american you're already living in a christian theocracy.
You clearly don't live in America or anywhere close to it. This is the most hedonistic country on the planet.

Honestly, abortions are just plain practical for all sorts of reasons.

>Sanpaku eyes - Jeff Bezos is #1
what the fuck?

No I would say they're proof that she is a good writer.

So you want more black people? Ok, good for you I guess.

Yeah but a good half of the population still loves those shitty "christian values".

its the big government republicans, imposing crushing and absolute authoritarian rule on the citizens of Alabama. its morally and ethically wrong to dictate what someone can and can't do, regardless of what that thing is. if those big government assholes really were pro life, theyd be anti-war, and would probably want a better public health system, and better public education, etc.
>but muh fetus is a person
youre not a person until youre in my phone book.

TL:DR alabama republicans are big government cronies and can eat my ass

Fuck off kike.

>Maybe I was raped
Except you weren't and you're using an outlier case to justify a majority of the cases of abortion which is intellectually dishonest and also morally dishonest. 99% of abortions are not done cause of rape and incest. You're magnifying a scenario that isn't even close to being the norm.

The vice president literally believes that God talks to him on matters of states.

>land of the free
>cant get an abortion

>kike
Oof. A bit off there. Wanna try again?

most of the abortions are niggers anyway. does anybody here actually care?

You should put that as your facebook status instead of pretending that you care about "women's rights"

Wonder if the crime rates will go up in about 18 years and people will wonder why

>Except you weren't
How would you know? More importantly are you saying that even in those outlier cases that I should be forced to carry my rapist's baby to term?

>person born of c-section
>human
lol

Because Big Gov Dems who are bought and paid for by Planned Parenthood is a great alternative.

Gotta keep that organ harvest money flowing.

Did I say I care? I just pointed out you want to ban abortions but then you don't want to deal with the people you are forcing to be born in this world.
Nothing about women's rights there.

The VP is one of the most useless positions of power in the entire country.

Attached: 1433770552757.png (640x484, 1.46M)

Anyone adopted or know someone that was? Imagine it can fuck you up

Does another person having a different belief than yours and affects you in no way upset you, tumblr?

I'm saying that liberals like you love to use illogical outlier arguments, since you're constantly bringing up rape, this must mean you think all other cases of abortion are wrong right?

What's the problem? You'd rather have your freedom of choice taken away?

literally who?

What do you care about? Because you certainly don't care about all those kids that are coming from all these forced pregnancies.
You don't care about women, you don't care about this child so where's your moral compass?

>affects you in no way

How does a lunatic in a high position in my country's government not affect me?

you realize that PP gives away birth control to prevent abortion right?

if you were anti abortion youd be all about giving money to planned parenthood

>bought and paid for by Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood depends on government funding not the other way round. You're thinking of big tech or literally every other for-profit industry.

The number of abortions due to rape is ridiculously low and it should be an exeption.

No it's obvious you don't care but I'd appreciate that "people" like you came out and stated why they're really *for* abortion as opposed to hiding behind the "women's right" slogan, I'm looking at some of the posts on my timeline from people seething about what Alabama did and they're the most self-centered people on the planet.

Yes it is. It may be considered more human considering a mature adult is more bacteria than human cells. You’re just a clump of prokaryotic cells and some eukaryotic cells.

Actually I'm super thankful to her for writing a compelling character when Kamala could have just been another dull SJW character with 0 character traits or compelling story like every other new PC replacement.

>affects you in no way
He's a head of state.

Even utter shitholes in the middle east and Africa allow rape/incest abortions

What legislation has he passed that affects you?
Hint: the answer is none because the VP doesn't make laws. lrn2 Murica.

Just because you have a fetish for forced birth doesn't make it right, fucker.

And the democrats literally believe in multiple genders.

I think women should have the right to chose whether or not they have a child and I think outlawing abortion is only going to lead to backstreet abortions that will kill people.
That's a guarantee that's on your head because you refused the safer route.

unironically based

>Because you certainly don't care about all those kids
Highly ironic from the person advocating that the solution be murder.

>Forced pregnancies
99% of abortions are not because of forced pregnancies.

>You don't care about women
I care about all the little women being killed in utero so you're wrong again

>where's your moral compass
Not pointing in the direction where killing babies for the sake of hedonism

Which comic book characters have had abortions? Didnt Joker force Harley to have one?

Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion.

Still more believable than a God talking to a republican

>multiple genders
two?

Wow, you're one of those assholes that genuinely feels superior to other people for having "opinions".
You sound like a Grade A faggot.

And they would be right to do, gender is a social construct and is non-binary.

>99% of abortions are not because of forced pregnancies.

gonna need a big source on that one, chief

I think outlawing murder is going to lead to more backstreet murder so we should make murder legal that way when people are murdered it's done in a safe and comfortable way for the victim.

So did Texas before Roe v. Waid. Abortion of convienence is what most people are against.

Attached: D307--xX4AIVfIf.jpg (844x1024, 119K)

>Still more believable than a God talking to a republican
I'd take that over calling a man a woman.

>What legislation has he passed that affects you?
When he was the governor of indiana he passed legislation that lead to an HIV epidemic.
I guess God told him to do that.

You can have your opinions you idiot

Most dems are actually pretty moderate.
Also gender is a social construct.

Attached: CWC.jpg (1118x759, 148K)

That's Jews. Some Christians only do it for "medical reasons" that a Jew doctor made up and convinced everyone it's for the child's safety.

>Didnt Joker force Harley to have one?
no he would have in Injustice but she hid the baby from him

i mean i'd call myself a liberal, but christ dude

By your own logic homosexuality is a social construct.

google.com

abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

Attached: abortion stats.png (678x312, 21K)

Based Mike "Electric Fence" Pence killing off fags faster.

>Abortion of convienence is what most people are against.
But the logic diesn't hold up. That rape baby didn't do anything that would justify murdering it. If you allow abortions in case than you would allow "abortions of convenience" too.

All sexual labels are social constructs used to express a preference, when in reality people are more flexible than that.

>Hedonism
You know is a medical procedure with risk don't you? You know that someone would just not get an abortion for the fun of it?
When you resort to that you are already in a fuck up situation, either economic, physical or emotional. And the doctors and nurses have to present you other options and send you to counseling first.
Dude, do you honestly believe people just get abortions like every day?

Attached: 1556536745960.jpg (2029x1984, 276K)

of course, because it's easier to deny reality than to change a word definition

No, sexuality is spectrum. Sexual attraction doesn't exist sole on the basis of gender norms.

Gender is a social construct genius. What one society consider to he masculine could be feminine in the other.

I'm sure they'll put a lot of money into the foster care and adoption systems in Alabama and give those kids the best possible life

In other words, homosexuality is just a fetish.

Except you weren't raped so stop arguing from a do you honestly believe people just get abortions like every day?
Based on what I've seen and heard from leftists then abortions are to be as mandatory and frequent as dentist appointments. So yes. The rate that this country aborts children puts even China to shame.

CRAZY EYES

Attached: 1550339554400.png (823x720, 487K)

Orphanages are a thing if you're too cool to be a mom, Mr. user.

That'd be big-government user. The government has no right telling people how to live.

>having a dick and balls is a social construct

>Gender is a social construct

Don't call it Yea Forumsmblr for nothing.

Attached: 1531494665199.jpg (638x558, 106K)

That unironically make sense, like of course I would rather be murdered in a comfortable way.

Not gonna lie that bitch was the first person I thought of when I saw those eyes

>Based on what I've seen and heard from leftists then abortions are to be as mandatory and frequent as dentist appointments. So yes. The rate that this country aborts children puts even China to shame.
lol you're special case

So is heterosexuality then.

Sex and gender aren't the same thing.

Did you miss the part when doctors tell you your options before going ahead? They also warn you about the risks.

A dick and balls does not dictate gender because then post op trannies would be women right? You can't even argue for shit.

All while you keep ignoring cold hard facts: just to protect your wee little feelings and right to literally kill babies just for extra retweets.

>the doctor said my mom should have had an abortion

Attached: [guitar riff].png (1054x526, 60K)

>lol you're special case:

No. Liberals are special case:

youtu.be/gQ1ik-ggg04?t=47

>Sex and gender aren't the same thing.
yes they are according the united states census and medical science

>*audience laughter*

We don't take organs from dead bodies because the brain sends out a shutdown command when you die and the organs become useless. That's why organs are only harvested from soon-to-be dead donors.

It's also why you should never be an organ donor. If the hospital thinks it will make more money from your organs than keeping you alive, then the doc will "call it".

>Can't afford it
>Not ready
Trully the heist of hedonism. Nothing to do with economic situations making having a child (or access to birth control in the first place) impossible or teens not ready to be parents after being stupid teens (and not having sex ed, because also banned).

trannys will always be the gender they were born as. no amount of surgery or anything will ever change that

Schlub is the type of guy that would pull out during sex and catch his own jizz.

>left wing
>God

I would still go through the extreme physiological changes of pregnancy along with the financial cost. And also isn't this proof you don't give about my autonomy as a person. I'm just a fucking baby factor to you, you see all women as just fucking baby factories.

Haha, yeah I love comics & cartoons too

>That's why organs are only harvested from soon-to-be dead donors.
Jesus christ user how fucking dumb are you?

Hey I tried asking about comic characters getting abortions but people were too busy arguing

>I didn't get a single (you)
Fuck you too

Did anyone ever do a pic with her and the pregnancy test

You were trying to argue about rape earlier, now you're sobbing about life being hard...So we should just kill poor children? (This being Yea Forums I expect you to answer in the affirmative cause your moral compass is beyond broken)

>not ready to be parents
No one is ever ready to be a parent and the excuses libs make for the right to kill babies are absolutely nauseating.

Oh so I guess sexual organs doesn't dictate gender then.
So I guess Gender is determined by biology.

>united states census
The census isn't collecting complete information.

>medical science
Again SOCIAL construct. Sex is medical but gender has to do with the roles and norms a society ties with a given gender.

>didnt get a (You)

Attached: 1542351281690.jpg (484x497, 35K)

>If you're an american you're already living in a christian theocracy.

Attached: 1497486136323.gif (245x217, 921K)

>Too many lines

I wasn't the rape user, I just found you talking about hedonism stupidly amusing

You are obviously retarded and lack the mental facilities to be making any real life decisions. Your parents should have done the right thing and had you aborted when the doc found that extra chromosome.

>.So we should just kill poor children?
Is the state gonna help now that it forced me to have this baby?

Who?

What are you talking about? People have to consent to giving away organs before the die because the concept of bodily autonomy holds that strong.

>baby factory
You're the one who made the conscience decision to open your legs for DeShawn and Chad Chadington, the baby does not need to suffer and die because you are trying to escape personal responsibility.

Refer to the infograph here: 1 out of 4 women have an abortion cause of hedonistic reasons. The reasons you're citing aren't even double digit.

If you don't have the ability to make yourself individually less free, than you, nor everyone else, is free either.

>the baby does not need to suffer and die
Agreed. Abortion it is. Life sucks.

I for one welcome our Muslim overlords

Attached: 1556957713640.jpg (600x900, 104K)

> claim to be intelligent
> willingly convert to a religion
> an abrahamic western religion at that
> specifically islam
> as a woman
> get wonder woman handed to you
i will never not laugh

Attached: 1509942076650s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>23%Can't afford a baby
>25%Not ready for a child
But they are?

Shame that Middle Eastern chicks are forced to dress like ninjas since a lot of them look great.

Organs become unusable almost immediately after death. Tissues like skin remain viable up to 24 hours. Read a medical book faggot.

I am the rape user and I just want this to be clear, that if you allow abortions in case of rape then you would just have to legalise abortion because abortion in case of rape would still be child murder according to the pro-life.
Because it's not like that rapist's baby is somehow more guilty as any other unborn baby right? You either force women to carry their rapist's babies to term or you just let abortion be legal

They can even look great as ninjas

Attached: 1557291702170.jpg (720x960, 58K)

I mean, her family is Pakistani, is it so weird?

member when Cartman's mom fuck a bunch of people to get abortion law changed?

>Economic situations
Choosing personal comfort over personal responsibility is the height of hedonism

Such a level of diversity is sure to drive profits into the stratosphere.

So you're saying every rape baby on planet earth right now should be rounded up and killed and that their lives are worth less than yours? What a progressive way of thinking these 21st century liberals have

Shut up moron, /pol/'s bitching about abortion this time. Get with the times.

Whenever I wonder when the end of the world will get here, a little voice tells me, "You're already here, dummy."

I can tell you have never suffer poverty.

As an alcoholic pervert, I do not, and wish to disabuse you of this malignant notion.

Because it doesn't actually belong to her?

It also belongs to society AND another human being. Unless she was raped, no, she shouldn't have the power to kill it. She made a fully educated decision that she knew could result in pregnancy, she doesn't have the right to commit murder of convenience.

Actually I have, and I'm glad that my mother who despite not having a college degree or a steady job still went through and had me. What does poverty even mean? If you live in America you're already wealthier than 75% of the world

Does the voice sound like The Scout from Team Fortress 2 because that would make me happy

>Fully educated
About that...
Also, accidents happen.

Yeah, actually. Why?

I don't drink though, so that's a tough sell. I do want a MENA wife to come home to, so Inshallah brother etc etc

Attached: 1556951888923.jpg (522x1024, 66K)

That just really makes my day, that's all

>So you're saying every rape baby on planet earth right now should be rounded up and killed and that their lives are worth less than yours?
Nope.
I'm saying either pro-lifers are hypocrites for allowing abortion in the case of rape or they're the kind of assholes who don't care about victims of rape.

Well poorfag, how many babies are you adopting this year to justify saving them.

>Because it doesn't actually belong to her?
Who's the one pregnant here?

Are they getting them extra small or something?

People know where babies come from in 99% of these cases. And an accident isn't an excuse for murder of convenience, participating in sex comes with the FACT you could become pregnant. Killing a life to make yours better is not acceptable. I would think as an adult you would know this by now. It's the basis of most murders in general you know.

And I'm saying you're an intellectually dishonest appeal to emotions infanticide condoning maniac. You're using a case that is less than

At least some good comes out of this thread. I'm the kind of tired sleep can't fix.

Keep posting more of these, I really like the idea of immodest modesty.

Society. We live in a society.

Finish reading a post before responding.

%99 of everything you write is bullshit and you talk about responsability but won't do anything about it except shitpost here

Posting a picture of someone asking others to judge them
Don’t even hide the idea that people are willing to judge people based on their appearance
She’s done decent work in comparison to the field and better than average work considering her contemporaries. Heck, she’s done fantastic work for introducing an original character thats been received well, maybe even critically well-received