Pajamas

Pajamas

Attached: 12ecd010-279d-4fec-98e4-901aafcc105a.gif (503x285, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh3_CBLi4UU
youtube.com/watch?v=hkvTSUKy9nU
youtube.com/watch?v=R2HM8fbuK9U
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw
youtube.com/watch?v=nVBt3LNIsY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lena white shirt
>Violet shorts
>Pink
I like these gals

Too bad they don't have any dog friends, I prefer regular bare feet instead of flippers.

HQ is out there somewhere. Find it!

Attached: tumblr_procwwMlsi1wvsbqko2_1280.gif (600x338, 576K)

Flappy slappers are ok

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh3_CBLi4UU

His stupid fucking nightcap...

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-221849.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-221902.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-221914.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Has she gotten lines yet?

Attached: NotRoxanneDuckTales.png (651x649, 465K)

Is anyone else already over Della?

I don't think so.

They're so fucking cute.

I still wonder how much of Lena was real. Were her stories she told Webby fake? Did she actually go to concerts in foreign countries? Or was she just living in that hole for a decade?

I know she had some personal decorations in her old room, but she clearly didn't care about keeping it clean. Why the fuck did she have a roll of toilet paper right next to her bed?

Attached: 1534603696238.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

to wipe herself, duh.

Heh, Dewey’s pajamas have feet.

oh u

What is happening to Donald? Looks like he’s in a rocket again.

Do you think Lena did her hair just to get close to Webby but now she genuinely likes her and will keep it that way for her love

wut?

I’m gonna guess Beaks made a robot nephew to get likes off of social media.

I could see that. Who knows, perhaps the robot nephew is even gonna be some kinda homage to Astro Boy.

>September

Attached: 653.gif (500x358, 539K)

Now I know how all the anons who hate the kids feel.

I kinda wish I was more of a dork like Huey. How would I go about doing that?

Buy that pajama hat

Why do you want that?

Out of the triplets, he seems to be the coolest

Can they see Lena?

>Huey
>cool

Does Dewey not know how retarded dancing is?

Why do females wears pants and males don't?
Who is the black chick? It doesn't look like a duck

gosalyn doesn't wear pants

The black one is violet saberwing, she’s a type of hummingbird. Also the pants thing isn’t set in stone, Lena doesn’t wear pants, just a long shirt.

Pretty sure, yeah.

DO NOT start questioning the inconsistency of clothes-wearing in settings of anthropomorphic animals. You will find no satisfying answer.

Hypnotize yourself

I'm pretty sure that's his fetish

Lena first came into existence on mount vesuvius, so the concerts in foreign countries may be real.

Attached: 8CD75D24-B7D1-45EE-810D-4EC28E54966E.gif (600x338, 2.19M)

Wait, Mark Beaks has a son?

>promotional video for episodes that are coming out in 4 months
What?

Either that, or a nephew, or a robot child that exists so that Beaks could party with Doofus for Likes and Shares.
Also, Louie will be there with Goldie.

Probably nephew

>shoot lasers with his eyes
90% sure he's a robot.

> completely disinterested in nu-ducktales
> what they have darkwing? Maybe I'll check it out
> I wonder why 4/co/ is so obsessed with this show
> oh, oh now I get it

Attached: tulpas.png (1604x1080, 2.34M)

Do you think Dewey would know anything about mot being retarded?

Birds of a feather flock together.

>mot

He's the sole heir to a mega-fortune, so yeah.

Sole heir?

If that’s true, then i only shows that Scrooge must also be retarded to trust someone like Dewey with anything.

Isn't he?
He trusted Dewey with the Darkwing Duck movie.

Did I miss an episode? I definitely did. Whose fortune is it?

We call those long johns in the US

Macklemore calls it the built-in onesie with the socks on that motherfucker

> I wonder why 4/co/ is so obsessed with this show
We’re obsessed with duck media in general and it’s just the latest thing
Also trying to get as much as we can for it knowing what it replaced

No.

Attached: A8CE5241-AE7F-48C6-92D3-1F5552947B2A.gif (600x338, 891K)

"Hey fans, are you excited for this recurring villain that's been a major part of this property for 50 years, is the second-most recurring villain against Scrooge McDuck, and we're animating for the first time? He's getting shoved in a flashback episode in Season 2.
Hey fans, are you excited about being able to see Donald in these adventures based on comics where Donald constantly has adventures? He spends season 1 in a boat and season 2 now is on the moon. Also the one time he gets a chance to have a great scene, we change his iconic voice, inadvertently shitting on a great emotional moment we ourselves wrote just 3 minutes before.
Hey fans, are you excited about us bringing a lot of comics elements? Look how we based the visuals on comic-print, look how we're name-dropping stuff early on, we even read Don Rosa! Anyway here's Disney Afternoon references and characters instead, we'll maybe do a couple comics references in Season 2, dunno.
Hey fans are you excited about us exploring the lore of Scrooge's family, an aspect that's gained a lot of online appeal? Well we decided that his parents, whose death was a super important aspect in his life according to Rosa, are actually immortal now. Oh but Ludwig Von Drake, fan-favourite cooky professor? We'll shove him in a flashback with a boring personality this episode, oh and next one he's dead.
Hey fans are you excited about Glomgold finally getting used in a manner that's faithful to the comics? Nevermind he's a fat goblin pretending to be a scot.
Hey fans are you excited about us being able to use underused characters and having a chance to pace the introduction of new characters? Nevermind, we just shoved everyone in on Season 1 already, together with making the nephews into three separate characters instead of three samey brothers, which just increases the cast further.
Hey fans how about Magica doesn't want the coin to be rich
Hey fans how about we ignore recurring villain Rockerduck but add a NEW rich g

Wasn’t this posted in the Darkwing thread?

Who are the villians in the comics?
Who are the rival billionaires, has a social media one been done before?

Glomgold and Rockerduck are the main Billionaire Scrooge rivals.

I unironically can’t tell if serious or copypasta

Is the opening of the show done by the same production team? It looks higher quality to me.

Like, I dunno. Does it matter?

Trusting a retard to know what appeals to other retards isn’t the same as trusting a retard with a fortune

Whats wrong with Disney Afternoon references?

Magica wants the coin for ultimate power, Scrooge has a powerful fetish

Glomgold was the only recurring rich villain in the Barks comics and he only went full evil in his third appearance.

The first time he was a direct counterpart of Scrooge just without the nephews and the whole story was about how much they were alike. The second time he was motivated by jealousy and slightly less ethical but had internal doubts about it. The third time he tried to kill Scrooge with aerial strafing from a fighter jet.

Rockerduck was just a throwaway character like The Majarajah of Howduystan that Europeans latched on to for whatever reason.

Unless Dewey murders the other 2 triplets he’s not the sole heir.

And she wants to end the line of clan McDuck, and she needed the dime in order to do so.

It looks done by people that were under the impression that Donald was going to be one of the main characters

Why does Lena look so cute in profile?

Regarding the new episode about Fenton
>Name drop the Universal Solvent
>When it got spilled the story of the Universal Solvent diddn't play out

Attached: 1476731064958.jpg (560x683, 77K)

Are you implyong she's not cute in general?

Either a prototype, or it’s just not as powerful as its comic counterpart.

Long neck, eyes aren’t half closed for a change?

She normally looks smug or disinterested.

>Huey rojo has awakened to his Fullerton potential

Update the chart

MY GOD
IT'S FULL OF STARS

Scrooge didn’t know much about movies past 1938, the movie studio was just for making cheap workplace safety videos for his company.

Attached: 4182F4EF-714C-417B-AD46-C40C750A53C7.jpg (514x707, 59K)

It didn't spill, watch the episode again

Has scrooge ever given his heir to someone in the comics, like Donald or Gladstone?

I think there's a couple of comics that mention he's planning to leave everything to the boys, since he wouldn't leave a penny to either Donald or Gladstone if his life depended on it.

I'm not getting you.

Beaks literally threw it

Attached: Unbenannt.png (741x355, 94K)

Do you really think that this version of Dewey would not murder his brothers for Scrooge's fortune? Especially an older that has time to grow bitter about sharing it?

Now that Della exists, wouldn't she be the better choice? Seems like Louie is planning on following Goldie's footsteps, so he wouldn't be the best choice. Despite being the only one capable of also swimming in money.

Smug birds aren't cute birds. Bored birds aren't cute birds. This screenshot is one of the first times Lena has looked like a normal girl.

Do you really think this Dewey has the competence to assassinate a fly, let alone two brothers that are smarter than him?

>smarter

Imagine being this incapable of enjoying things.

Gladstone maybe, but he’d leave some to Donald. Just not control of the businesses because he knows he’d sell them off to either live a nice simple life or splurge it on luxuries instead.

Yes a couple of comics have Scrooge setting up a competition to see who is worthy to earn it, and The triplets win like most of the time.

Attached: 9DA7E8F7-B83C-4C25-954C-FEA1F64ED845.jpg (973x1504, 286K)

Do you mean Louie the “evil triplet”?Dewey is the blue one.

It’s a very low bar. It wpuld be hard NOT to be smarter than Dewey.
>Trying to misconstrue low standards as a virtue
Enjoying things is all fine and dandy, but people ought to have a limit to what amount of trash is considered acceptable. People enjoying terrible things is why we get more terrible things. You are part of the Problem.

There was a comic where he had a contest to see who his heir was.

Donald wound up owing more money than he was given since he used it as a down payment on a luxury car.

Gladstone came out with the same amount of money since he got everything he needs for free anyway.

The nephews funded an old treasure hunter and made a profit so Scrooge named them his heirs.

Not like Gladstone needs money when his luck gets him everything he needs.

Scrooge may have showed favoritism towards Della in the past, but I also got the vibe he's kinda frustrated that she hasn't really matured or become less reckless during her years on the Moon.
In the comics, the nephews are the most responsible and obvious choice as Scrooge's heir. But I'm not sure who'd be the best option in this cartoon.

Louie was just swindle his brothers out of their shares.

>But I'm not sure who'd be the best option in this cartoon.

Of his family, Huey.

His best option overall though would be to put Webby in a Quackfaster role where any of his relatives have to go through her to get access to the money.

>sole heir

What?

Scrooge didn't give a fuck about the movie, knew shit about movies, and just wanted a low-input/high-output profit venture.

The guy who thought "villain needs a mustache" trusted the kid because (1) main demographic and (2) he was there at the time and cheaper to delegate than even considering hiring anyone else or a focus group.

If anyone Louie would be the one more inclined to do something backstabby but it would be a metaphorical backstab/scheme.

Assuming that Scrooge even has bothered with a will, he would be more inclined to divest his family so that they would start where he did, or to keep things in a trust after death that they would have to "earn" in order to get. He might even make the trust a winner-take-all situation of who earns it first.

If he was too lazy or cheap to bother with a will for what assets he has personally, and the company would simply survive his death but the personal assets would go into the intestate share (the default inheritance absent a will) than in pretty much all versions of intestacy, Donald and Della would be equal inheritors, or if Della died, Huey, Dewey, and Louie would each get 1/3 of Della's 1/2.

Scrooge was frustrated at her in the Doomsday vault episode.
>Can you never think anything through, Della?! It's been over a decade and she's still the same headstrong kid jumping into danger or space or any other disaster without a thought of the damage she leaves behind!

In this one it's probably Huey since he's the most similar to the past cartoon. But, hey. Maybe they'll introduce april, may and june and they can be the heirs. They seem more responsible and can make a profit

Normal girls aren't smug or bored? GTFO.

What is the name of this comic

Scrooge mentioned a will once.

Attached: C23980A9-4AEE-4AD4-9F0D-A3C6A1885F45.gif (371x205, 1.5M)

>Scrooge wants to win so he immediately chooses Donald
>"I was in the will?"
gets me everytime

How do you think each triplet would handle the fortune?

Why didn't Lena just murder them all

Because Magica was dense and chose to give her shadow the form of a fragile 15 year old girl.

user, girls look smug or bored 98.9% of the time.

>Louie
he just sits around watching ottoman empire
if someone else has money he concots a scheme to get rid of them, or
swindles them so he can laze around.
>Dewey
Loses it on dancing videos and whatever is currently trending
Worse choice than Donald
>Huey
generally smart and uses it wisely, but doesn't take any risks

In anime, I suppose.

tl;dr
>louie: makes sure they still have the money
>dewey: takes risks on ventures that might make money
>huey: uses the money wisely and keeps track of the other two

>Implying bored or smug girls are cute
Smug lolis are shit user.

You're just a virgin who hasn't been around real girls in a decade.

Also, who said anything about fucking anime, weeb?

>Now that Della exists, wouldn't she be the better choice?
She is an irresponsible womanchild with a death wish

People like the things you hate, get over it.

True, but he's a decent role model

Lena took out Scrooge with a kick in the ribs, she would have easily disposed of the triplets

Just because you have low standards, doesn’t mean people have to be willing to put up with them.

>Smugfag getting this defensively salty
A more condemning admission of knowing you’re wrong than anything else.

And? Better than dewey

You don't have to put up with anything, you can be as shitty as you want to be about how this thing isn't just like this other thing you like better and it just makes you so mad that it isn't just like the other thing.

He knows Donald's luck and knows that it would kill anything he had if it was given to him

Dewey has the excuse of being an actual child with brain damage

>You’re not putting up with anything! You’re just being shitty and You’re and only one mad! I-I’m not bothered at all!
No need to lie about being a bit booty bothered because someone pointed out your new favorite show had flaws to spare. Or at least not lie so poorly about it in a pitiful attempt to have the last word.

I thought Louie was the one that was dropped

Louie is the evil one
Dewey is the dumb one

SHe had her stoic monologue looking at the viewer saying how despite how that 13% of the population of Duckberg is Avian, that same percentage held 90% of the power over key positions of finance, politics and entertainment and asked if that seemed fair. I think Raimi ghost wrote that line.

Attached: 1555930077300.jpg (420x695, 51K)

I wish we had a dog main character

Look, we could go around and around like this all day, so I'm going to save us all some time and shut up after this. But you were the one who took the effort to come to a thread on a show you don't like and post about how you don't like said show, you could have just ignored this thread and gone on your merry way but you didn't. I; on the other hand, was just browsing a thread on a show I like just as I would have done had you not shown up, all you did was get me to post. So you see, you are the one who took the greater effort here, you are the one who cares the most about this, so you lose, and all of your feigning nonchalance is just wind.

I posted the original OP, some other user complained about you.

Not the Barks and Rosa way.

>Writing all that text to explain why you aren’t the butthurt one here
I don’t even need to read all that to tell you are definitely the saltier one here

The show isn't called Dogtales

Makes sense

The show isn't called Webbytales

Dyketales.

Stop sprouting old memes, Dewey has now had more episodes than Webby has

Thus, Huey is best triplet

Then how come he gets the worst episodes?

First off, that’s Dewey. Second, because the best is a relative term. And third because the writers just aren’t all that great.

See came back in the “friendship hates magic” episode

Trips of truth for 3 points

That Scrooge was depressed at the time, and Magica was possessing Lena

Attached: 743A88F8-F3BB-4D52-A8A2-74C7507BC07D.jpg (1191x670, 81K)

>good Huey episodes
The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks
McMystery at McDuck manor

>good Dewey episodes
Last Christmas

>good Louie episodes
The Great Dime Chase
House of the Lucky Gander
The Most Dangerous Game Night
Storkules in Duckburg

Louie is best triplet

Yeah, Scrooge would normally have no problem overpowering her. He could push her to the ground and keep her there with ease.

>heir

What's the point? He'll outlive them all anyway.

Scrooge hiring Amunet would actually be a nice plot development. She seemed pretty on the ball.

He should just ask to be buried in his bin and make all his relatives work for their own money

"some heir over the rainbow"

It was, and surprise, without the proper context, doesn't make much sense (the context was that they showed more care for DW than the comics)

not in a physical form

Who's going to whip out their corkscrew first?

They make pretty good points but it reads like a unhinged rant memeing on the show

lena

youtube.com/watch?v=hkvTSUKy9nU

Dewey

no she did through the magic of friendship

why doesnt huey get a gf
>louie has goldie
>dewey has della
>webby has lena and violet

huey gets gosalyn

>implying she wont join webby's magic squad gaggle of bitches

Why doesnt she appear in e15 and e16?

Della is already taken

Attached: Duck twins.png (605x468, 128K)

Della wasn't in those episodes too, those were for Gismo duck and Darkwing. Not all characters appear in every episode.

because not every character is in every ep, why wasnt louie in them

donalds off planet so dewey has to fil in

webby is in almost every episode

Della's used to being filled alright. Dewey's really gonna step up if he's gonna replace Donald.

>donalds off planet so dewey has to fil in
She has already waited ten years, she can wait a month longer

Hope they reunite in the finale and fight Lunaris together.

Are they into hatesex like their parents?

Della says she has only ever bunked with her brother and they fought constantly.

How come Scrooge never found out?

My boy Chris Diamantopoulos once again fucking killing it with resurrecting a character. I'm 100% behind him being the new Darkwing.

uh, no. I want someone good with range.

too busy

Attached: o'gilt.gif (266x338, 893K)

>He thinks Scrooge didn't find out
>He doesn't think Scrooge didn't say anything because he liked it

Attached: fds.png (282x267, 34K)

Very cute.

Attached: Pajamas.png (800x600, 169K)

is that an ff moogle reference or am I crazy?

It appears to be a stuffed bunny with an arrow in its head.

You think he'd miss out on a chance to make some money? He probably filmed them.

oh I wondered since it said baggle, probably just a coincidence

Baggle is Boggle.

>There's already fanart
Based

There will never be much porn, though, as people dislike birds.

Baggle was the game from the Webby episode.

Attached: Baggle.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

How did Scrooge learn about money and get his fortune? Did he literally just strike gold in the old west and just invest in stuff?

Long story short, yes

How is this present time then if he was in the old west?

Webby has only had one single focus episode the entire season GTFO if you don't watch the show.

He's like 150 or something

That's what comic book time does user

Probably about the same except that instead of telling his sisters to fuck off after he becomes the richest duck in the world he ends up adopting Donald and Della and going on adventures with them.

Scrooge is too stubborn to die.

Attached: poor old man.jpg (1130x1646, 383K)

Disgusting Funko Pop character design.

Meanwhile, the new Looney Tunes being created is going to take all your Disney fags to task.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2HM8fbuK9U

I wonder if the show will ever explain why this version of Scrooge raised Donald and Della?

What if I like both

The show mentions that Scrooge, Scrooge's parents, and Goldie are still alive through various magical means.

God, Violet's design is ugly.

>Donald Duck

Hes more involved but It's still ducktales and is contrary to the entire fucking plot and character development for him to still be that involved in adventures. He's sick of it and also turned off from the concept because of his sister.

And the voice change thing was itself a reference to the comics because his "voice" doesn't exist there nor does his speech impediment. The fucking talking device is called a "barksonian" whatever which refers to the comics.

>Disney Afternoon references and characters instead.

This is neither a problem nor something that was otherwise in notable demand.

>His parents and Ludwig von drake.

I don't get it, before you were bitching that it wasn't straying from the original shows enough. Now you are bitching that it is straying too much.

>Nevermind, we just shoved everyone in on Season 1 already, together with making the nephews into three separate characters instead of three samey brothers, which just increases the cast further.

Are you actually complaining about them making Huey, Dewey, and Louie distinct characters?

>Hey fans how about Magica doesn't want the coin to be rich

Wait are you complaining about her going after the money? She did that just to piss him off.

>Rockerduck

Well yeah that is outdated as fuck. Rockerduck was first invented when "Rockerfeller" was a relevant and contemporary name as far as real world rich guys though.

He's been effectively replaced with the smarmy Mark Zuckerberg/Steve Jobs reference because this takes place in the 21st century, but Scrooge is still from the Industrial Era/Gold Rush boom (like the original comics) with the added exposition of a prolongued life due to magic/paranormal wackyness.

I bet you're the kind of guy who groaned audibly at the smartphone hi-jinks during the Monster Flower episode.

I don't think they'll ever explain it because it would add more questions to fill out the already messy timeline.

The only way it can even work out is if Hortense is immortal too and met Quackmore in her 90s and still managed to lay some eggs then.

Why does it matter if Scrooge's parents still exist?

>Are you actually complaining about them making Huey, Dewey, and Louie distinct characters?
Yes it goes against their point and they are all jackasses now

>And the voice change thing was itself a reference to the comics because his "voice" doesn't exist there nor does his speech impediment. The fucking talking device is called a "barksonian" whatever which refers to the comics.
nyart, don't excuse the unnecessary Don Cheadle voiceover

It doesn't I was just naming the main immortal/long-lived characters.

>it doesn't
But other people are making a big deal out of it for some reason?

Comic wise Scrooge missed the death of his parents because he was out making his fortune,

Attached: B9m218V.jpg (565x800, 150K)

Nice, took a little longer than I expected.

Attached: waiting for this.png (805x805, 43K)

They should keep this design

Attached: Capture2.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

Only his mom, his dad died right after he partied with him all night and took his sisters to America so they could fuck some hot cowboys

Why is webby trying to get violet to take off her shorts

No, no that's a lie

Sorry misremembered Fergus death

Attached: 6F37A816-8DF7-4703-B3E2-D638F34526DF.jpg (657x927, 181K)

>It goes against their point

Their original point was tied to short few-minute cartoons of the past.

You may not like it but you're in the minority there.

>They're all jackasses.

Oh no 10 year old boys aren't shining pillars of angelic tendencies.

"Hey we're gonna have a one off voice over I guess we can go bigger budget lets find some bigger name actor who is uncharacteristically masculine but not *too* masculine for Donald ducks temp voice."

Literally all the excuse needed.

Because for bird people pants, shorts, and skirts are optional

Attached: 2EC95CAD-098E-4B38-B3AC-2C7C3FC60FE1.png (768x1024, 617K)

The original nephews could go back and forth between being brats and mature Jr woodchucks depending on the needs of the story.

They are supposed to act the same its boring that they all are different and have different interests

>contrary to the entire fucking plot and character development for him to still be that involved in adventures. He's sick of it and also turned off from the concept because of his sister.
The way they’re handling his character is exactly WHAT people are criticizing. Robbing him of his Vice and Vigor and making up excuses for him not to be a part of it is very criticized because so much better and more fun can be done with it. You can’t blame the limitations of the setting when they also wrote the setting.

>And the voice change thing was itself a reference to the comics
Oh fuck right off with that.
>because his "voice" doesn't exist there
Bud what the fuck are you on about? Not having a voice actor doesn’t mean the characters don’t have voices. Do you read books and imagine all the characters talking in Microsoft Sam or something?
>nor does his speech impediment.
That’s because 1. His voice was never a speech impediment as long as you weren’t a moron and had basic listening skills and 2. Any writer worth his Salt knows that going full phonetic lettering every time a character has an accent or dialect is beyond retarded. You don’t see Scrooge’s speech being written like gibberish either, despite being Scottish.
>The fucking talking device is called a "barksonian" whatever which refers to the comics.
Nigger that is the weakest excuse and you fucking know it. Naming something after a fucking writer as a throwaway reference doesn’t make it sanctioned by the source material in any way, shape, or form. It’s just Lip service.

Cut the crap bud, The voice change doesn’t have jack to do with the comics and was just a cheap way to get more Star Power with a Celebrity Cameo.

What job does Drake Mallard originally have

Ducks are the white people in Ducktales

>You may not like it but you're in the minority there.
Your supposed “Majority” here, and i say the term very skeptically, consists mostly of tumblrites and deviant artists who’d drool over any piece of corporate chaff if it had the Disney Logo on it. You aren’t gonna turn any heads with that one.

>Literally all the excuse needed.
Not really, since you’re still operating on the faulty assumption that having a temp voice in the fucking season finale of all times in the first place was excusable

Struggling actor before his big break in the gritty Darkwing reboot

looks like this

Attached: 7W0DLmg.gif (383x215, 1.22M)

So where is the real Darkwing?

I think he meant in the OG Darkwing Duck show.
What did he do to feed Gosalyn as his civilian persona? Sell shoes?

Wasn't he going to be paid as an agent of Shush, but the bear kept giving him paperwork so he just gave up?

Then how come dognoses are like 90% of the entire world's population

His civilian life was just a ruse and he never had a job besides being a crimefighter
I'm pretty sure that's what he got money from

>show is popular with kids and adults alike
>almost ZERO discussion on Yea Forums
explain this to me, is it the anti-Disney zeitgeist or what?

Attached: 1377704526139.jpg (344x505, 50K)

we hate dyketales here

>I'm pretty sure that's what he got money from
I really don't think so

There were discussions when the new episodes came out these past two weeks.

>it sucks compared to the source material
>constant hiatus and no consistent release schedule

>show doesn’t air
>no discussion
>show airs
>people talk about it
Wow it’s almost like if something gets no new or relevant content for months there’s nothing to talk about in the first place.
Also
>popular with kids and adults alike
Lets get real mate, what most people would call “adults” don’t care about cartoons. The best you can claim is that’s popular with other man- and woman-children on different sites.

Korra's been off-air for ages and people still bitch about that show

>a well like show on Yea Forums that has limited rule 34 appeal
>expecting general discussion

Attached: where do you think we are.gif (280x200, 1.57M)

It gets a pretty decent amount of discussion, at least enough to have full threads.
The first season really killed it and this show wasn't particular what Yea Forums was looking for with these characters. Discussion really increases when they bring in crossovers like with Darkwing or the Caballeros

anyone have the up to date mega?

Donald's "cruise" is gonna be longer than a month.

Attached: molting.jpg (653x606, 49K)

>anti-Disney zeitgeist
god I wish that were a thing

you can be sure I'll be bitching about this show and what they did to the characters 15 years from now

There are Ducktales threads every day, aren't there?

Also, Dyketales rules.

it is on Yea Forums for sure

here
>mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw

But we don’t get daily threads except for periods when people remember it exists again

You just don't have a good imagination.

Dude what if Donald was actually pure but we treated him worse then in the comics lmao

I know Yea Forums has very mixed feelings for Lena, but I hope they bring back the Lena-Scrooge interactions.

She's the "family" of his greatest enemy, his awesome family is all she's ever wanted, and he knows she's desperate for the kind of family that he's been known to take for granted. That's an interesting dynamic.

Attached: family.png (2371x1440, 1.47M)

>There are Ducktales threads every day, aren't there?
Nobody cares

I assume she starts living in McDuck manor or something. Scrooge is everyone's uncle at this point.

Attached: 1557737168015.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

Lena is the fucking best.

Uh, OK?

Scrooge and Webby or Scrooge and Lena would be the focus I'd have put over the nephews. Old man Scrooge learning to come out of years of resentment and retirement through a young kid who isn't family but they become family through shared experience. Easy and cliché enough to write that it can be done pretty good.

And if they still wanna meme it up, they can have him go YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG at some point

I'd have Scrooge date Lena. He's rich enough to get away with it!

Well, she's not a "real" duck.

Scrooge is for Magica
So technically...

Sorry for the really late reply. I don't know why the internet version of Ludwig's Color Song is so bad, considering the American History Museum at the Smithsonian has an excellent quality copy. They play it on loop with Steamboat Willie

I want more Lena and Donald because I ship them.

...Have they ever even spoken to one another?

I do not, but I would not be opposed to getting enough material to make me want to.

Depends what you mean by speaking

Attached: vllalwq7x1z01.png (1366x768, 862K)

stop shipping best lesbian duck with boys

>Implying Best Boy couldn’t turn any woman straight.

Attached: FFD6E8CB-393D-41C9-B362-5133052F641A.jpg (500x379, 69K)

no

Attached: 1557797871966.png (606x737, 277K)

People can ship with whoever they want but deep down they know Donald already has his heart reserved for his one love

Attached: 45325.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Ducks delete dykes. Sorry to break it to you, user.

Attached: Toughguy Donald.png (1016x1088, 247K)

I know you're being a wisenheimer, but I can't believe it's well into season 2 and we still haven't seen a single feather of Daisy.

Is Quack Pack going to be her most modernized redesign for another decade or two?

Attached: Quackpack6.jpg (300x196, 21K)

To be fair, that is a very attractive tiki totem.

Donald Duck is trans.

No, because House of Mouse is

So, how will they wrap up the money champion and the Moonlander invasion plots?

Attached: Lunaris.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Is House of Mouse going to be her most modernized redesign for another decade or two?

Attached: an even worse design.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Personally i’ll be glad if she doesn’t make an appearance. The show has enough problems as is, Daisy being her usual “charming” self doesn’t need to be one of them.

You meant to say "Jewish"

same thing

glomgold joins the aliens because they have gold and promise to get rid of scrooge

How did I just now notice Lena didn't have her shoes on? Is that the first time we've seen her feet?

That's just Launchpad.

Attached: tumblr_phjaycE91J1sovtf0_400.jpg (277x239, 25K)

I think so, first time without that sweater too.

Attached: Ducktales_2017_Lena_La_Strange.png (385x949, 254K)

Eh, it's in the writing, I'd argue. In Quack Pack she was waaaay more tolerable (while everyone else kinda sucked, aside from Donald, desu). I mean, if they can turn Gandra Dee from a blonde bimbo reporter into a mildly entertaining scientist, no reason they can't give Daisy a revamp too.

It might be the first time she's ever taken off her shoes.

She's a shadow brought to life with minimal understanding of what real people do. When she was "haunting" Webby she might've seen her friend take shoes off and go "ohhhhhhh, I get it now... you're meant to take them off before bed..."

Gandra in DuckTales 87 was a receptionist, iirc.

So, does she age now? Before she was the same age for 15 years.

I assume she's a real girl now. Better to ignore the big questions, though, since her DNA and everything would be questionable since she was conjured into existence. Is she technically a clone of Magica?

Probably in season 3. One of the showrunners daughters likes the character.

>Ehh it’s in the writing , I’d argue
Exactly my point. This show’s track record is very hit or miss, and better writers have flubbed making her likable.

>It might be the first time she's ever taken off her shoes.
The undykeing transformation begins for Lena

Even if Angones daughter likes her, that doesn’t change the fact that there’s not really any room for her in the series, besides just to point out that Donald has a girlfriend

They seemed to care an awful lot for the cabs.

>Show introduces Daisy
>She’s the same bitch queen from hell that comics and Caballeros fans know her to be
>directed against a Donald who does very little, if anything, wrong, it makes her come across as such a bitch even Normies find it leaves a bad taste in their mouth.
>Donald starts getting shipped with other girls even outside of Yea Forums
All according to Keikaku.

Attached: 743D7853-4CF7-4102-8E2E-2B9D1A5C64CA.jpg (463x426, 124K)

Wait, does Yea Forums like Webby now? I've been out of the loop during the DuckBomb (is... is that what people have been calling it?)

webby's only had one to herself this season, the adult characters had more focus during the duckbomb.

>(is... is that what people have been calling it?)
No, we mostly just call it Disney’s fucking retarded scheduling.

OH
thanks for the context, I've never played it

Some people like Webby, some still do not like Webby remotely
She increasingly became popular in ships with Lena

>She increasingly became popular in ships with Lena

I mean, yeah, if Disney's ever going to have a gay character in one of their Mouse-adjacent cartoons that'd be the lowest of low-hanging fruit. May as well encourage them to go for the easy win.

They are best girls and very much like Donald, his friends and the mission they have to complete

There is nothing wrong with Daisy

>When do we get more information on Webby's backstory?
>How will Scrooge react to Lena coming back, and wanting to be part of a family?
I'm genuinely interested in how Beakley came to raise while being a secret agent, and why Beakley forced Webby to train without any social interactions. The last sleepover episode was one of the only times they reminded us that she had no social skills and wanted to be normal, while also being the first to still wear the friendship bracelet. Is Lena going to stay in the mansion since she no longer has a place to stay, and that mansion is the safest place for her?

I think Lena almost HAS to be at the mansion, albeit maybe in a "staying in a slightly different location" like Donald's boat.

Pretty sure the fate of Webby's parents (and why Webby got that training) is Spy Stuff.

>Lena almost HAS to be at the mansion,
but why

Magica is out there. They certainly could have Lena go "I need to live on my own," but it would be weird as fuck for Scrooge to not go "No you're fucking not, not with Magica likely to seek revenge on you."

Well, she's 15 and has no parents. But I imagine the show will ignore that and she'll just go back to her old home.

Well, I for one am just glad Darkwing/NegaDuck are back, however it happened.

Attached: Nega Duck.jpg (1895x993, 145K)

It was... not what I expected? But I'm kinda fine with it.

I was afraid they were going to do a rehash of the usual Adam West/Gray Ghost "the old actor is still a hero" thing. Nope! Bitter one-hit actor that can't move on!

Did original Nega Duck even have a backstory in the actual show?

None that I recall

There were two Negaducks. The first was the result of Darkwing having all the evilness in him split into a seperate entity (Posiduck being the good result). The MAIN Negaduck was the Drake Mallard of mirror universe where all the good-guys were bad-guys.

Negaverse doesn't exist in this continuity

Is this show worth watching, all the other currently airing cartoons are shit and the darkwing plot this show just started looks fun.

It was the correct way to write a story, and frankly I'm finding it hard to differentiate people who are just being petulantly anti everything new from autistic fanboys who can't separate voice actors from the roles they play (and who, coincidentally, the episode was making fun of).

Of course the old, cynical, power-tripping phony coasting on the popularity of the role he played is going to be the bad guy and the naive young upstart whose is as authentic as he is naive is going to be the good guy. That's how stories work.

This is the best episode from the show, along with the Gladstone/Donald luck episode or MAYBE the christmas special with donald.

>Tangled the series
>Legend of the Three C
>DC Super Hero Girls by faust
These were recent, weren't total shit and had decent animation.

>Of course the old, cynical, power-tripping phony coasting on the popularity of the role he played is going to be the bad guy and the naive young upstart whose is as authentic as he is naive is going to be the good guy.
We just found out these points in this episode, stop acting like it was 20/20 perfect hindsight when they didn't reveal that Drake Mallard even existed or that Jim Starling didn't have more roles after his show.

Poor choice of words with "of course," but it's not an illogical outcome like some people have been acting. Yeah, it can turn out that an old actor is a cool dude and happy to inspire people and pass the torch to a new generation yadda yadda. But we've seen that. A lot.

"The old actor has become a bitter douche" is no less a realistic outcome, and is at least a novel direction to go in (for an animated show).

okay, that's a better explanation.

It is fucking up fanfiction I tell you, back when episodes would sink in one at a time we would get a more steady stream of stories. Now nothing when we're clogged with new shit

Donald still has his vices in form of being a stubborn mule and being willing to take his uncle's money to spend it on useless frivolous things like trying to impress dumb shitty spics.

>Is Quack Pack going to be her most modernized redesign for another decade or two?
That was in the 90's.

>Is House of Mouse going to be her most modernized redesign for another decade or two?
That was in 2000's.

She's due for a new look.

Then why are you here?

I made a bait thread about Webby, and she had like two admirers.

Webby as a character isn't that bad, but the overdose of episodes where she is in the right about something early in the series really hurt her and the show in the eyes of a lot of people that never bothered giving it a second chance.

I do think that the show would be better off without her but there is no way it would have ever gotten greenlit without a female lead.

>Obligatory Darkwing Duck vs Gizmoduck episode
>Huey and Gosalyn initially try to get the pair to stop fighting, but end up arguing over which hero is the better, with Huey taking Gizmoduck's side, and Gos taking DW's side
>It's not until the villain of the episode kidnaps the pair of them that GD and DW set aside their differences to save Huey and Gosalyn, becoming friends in the process
>Episode ends with the roles reversed, with Huey and Gosalyn forming a rivalry based on proving which hero is the better between Darkwing and Gizmoduck, while the latter pair try to keep the peace between the two of them.

Someone has to rape Scrooge in his sleep

Attached: lena caught.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

Stop lying, no one here believes you.

>Donald still has his vices in form of being a stubborn mule
Not really. He relents on a lot of things pretty quickly, like letting the Nephews hang with Scrooge after the pilot.
>being willing to take his uncle's money to spend it on useless frivolous things
Which was only manifest in one episode, the worst of the season.
>dumb shitty spics.
Oh you are THAT faggot who gets buttblasted when ever the Caballeros are brought up?

Fuck you for making me think of always sunny

I honestly felt like they were setting up Drake to be Negaduck, with him being an obsessive fanboy (I've modeled my whole life after you, I want to keep you in a giant jar in my closet) who gets scorned and ends up spiraling into an identity crisis.
I liked the direction they went with though.
I can definitely see the writing on the wall though, it definitely feels like Launchpad's getting pushed aside into the role of DW's sidekick for Della to take his role as the Team Scrooge pilot.

Attached: tenor.gif (366x264, 329K)

Scrooge offered her a place in the family, and she’s was homeless living under an outdoor theater before.

>Donald and Lena have to live together on the houseboat
All according to plan.

Webby is just shocked she was beat to the punch

She was planning on collecting some drool samples,

Attached: 215D4B23-809B-4B03-82CE-D3CF11488C1A.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>Lena effectively ends up under Donald’s foster care, as he tries to get this troubled teen into the flow of a normal life.
>Lena ends up actually being closer to being “the fourth triplet” than Webby ever was
I’d laugh my head off

That's great because I love Webby, and the bunny from Nature Cat

Attached: BogusFamousAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 600K)

Daisy is in prison. Daisy was the worst time of Donald's life

Attached: FortunateWellgroomedGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 235K)

>Why is webby trying to get violet to take off her shorts
I wonder

Attached: 1555661726489.png (843x648, 529K)

I’n sorry for your disability.

After he comes back from his “cruise”

What if Daisy shows up in the finally, gets as angry as Donald while arguing with him and they fall in love over that?

>They are best girls and very much like Donald, his friends and the mission they have to complete
>very much like Donald, his friends and the mission they have to complete
They're one and the same.

Attached: dirtylaundry.webm (850x480, 2.65M)

>Lena ends up being the one to 100% understand Donald

that's wonderful to hear!

>there is no way it would have ever gotten greenlit without a female lead.

It's so strange that people are an eensy-bit tired of cartoons that have no representation for... half the species.

>They're one and the same.
What is this, some Hindu Brahman “God is the universe” kinda thing?

Wow it’s almost like people care more about the cartoons as entertainment than some shallow measurement of social standing for your validation.

nu-uh!

>She ends up acting as a sort of Translator for Donald sometimes
>The Triplets are initially jealous of how close she’s become with Donald, seeing her as some sort of replacement child
>eventually becomes a sort of big sister figure to them

>half the species
ducks?

the fuck you talking about

Figured it would be Della would be the one Duck to understand what Donald says with no problem.

>Donald and Della finally reunite
>Donald makes a long and even-more-unintelligible-than-usual speech to his long-lost sister
>Della understands every word, tears up, and hugs her brother, telling him he always had a way with words

But in a cartoon one can easily and effortlessly do both. So the only reason why they didn't is because they specifically didn't on purpose.

Violet's VA seriously has the worst line reads ever, please don't make me suffer through more episodes with her

line reads?

>But in a cartoon one can easily and effortlessly do both.
Is that why obvious representation characters are obnoxious, intrusive, and completely extraneous to any of the good bits or stories in them
> So the only reason why they didn't is because they specifically didn't on purpose.
The reason is that shit requires careful construction to actually be good. This isn’t your self-insert fan-fiction that you wrote when you were thirteen, these are actual stories you’re peddling to people for money. Making up unnecessary and out-of-place characters to shove in for “representation” is no better than making a Poochie.

Attached: 97E14942-9AE3-4889-AC58-D682318D4F78.jpg (427x619, 62K)

>representation characters are obnoxious, intrusive, and completely extraneous
Says the white man

>white man
But I’m a Poo you dumb nigger

>mfw this will never happen
>mfw we won't get donald focused episodes

Donald is their mission.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 4.32.46 PM.png (1440x900, 1.06M)

Half the planet: Could we maybe be among the main characters of works of entertainment more often?
user: Ugh, you are so shallow.

We'll get one donald episode per season and the rest of the time he has to stay in the pantry or on the moon

>promised Donald will be main character
>bam, zoom, straight to the moon
>get Donald's twin sister as main character instead
>Donald's out singing "We're whalers on the moon!"

>Omg why isn’t there A girl here! I don’t care if the cartoon already has a full cast, i just need to see another female on screen other wise i won’t feel validated by this!
>what do you mean it take time out of the story! Who cares, I don’t even watch cartoons lol.
You genuinely are.

Why is magica so curvy? Aren't witches supposed to be ugly

>Aren't witches supposed to be ugly
What dumb faggot told you that? Why would anyone bother learning magic if the first they were going to do wasn’t make themselves hotter, next to making thenselves younger.

Jesus Ghost Raimi calm down !

Carl Barks actually based her design on several bombshells of the day.

>Donald talking to the boys and Webby
>he stops
>they all look to Lena
>does an eye-roll and repeats what he said
I want it.

Attached: Donald and Lena.gif (600x338, 986K)

I see some of the Perfect Cast in there.

They have some differences
One wants Donald cock and the other two want Latino cock

why though

>Lena understands Donald !00%
Yes, do this

bump

Attached: 1438378535433.jpg (450x253, 19K)

With all the Star Vs posters coming in we might need to work a bit to ensure it stays up

Attached: 1438378535361.jpg (2048x1154, 870K)

>Lena starts calling Donald Dad, which the Triplet’s feel weird since they just call him Donald despite being raised by him.

Ew no get that shit outta here.

Someone else pointed out in another thread that the solvent in the comic was tar black whereas here it's not so it's likely a prototype.

Because she only beat Scrooge by getting the drop on him when he was old man depressed, unless she somehow killed them all at once Scrooge would have found out and then she'd have to deal with him at full strength and attention.

Did you just not finish the episode or something

>Scrooge depressed
Literally never happened

You mean Jim Starling? Living in the sewers as Negaduck.

How likely is Max or Goofy to show up?

you know why.

>Max
Literally never
>Goofy
Possible but still highly unlikely. I doubt we'll see anyone from the non-Donald related media.

but we got powerline, perfect cast, and spoonerville references. We even have Jim Cummings on the pay roll to voice Pete.

Attached: 1438378535643.jpg (1366x768, 245K)

kid donald is way better than any of the triplets, webby, lena, and violet

Attached: 1543604522640.jpg (799x1200, 106K)

Same, more edgy kid Donald

He was depressed in the shadow war finale, when he thought he lost his family again.

Attached: 8067D112-6C7F-487A-BCD4-FB987D5EA0BC.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Do they consult the tiki for advice?

Attached: tiki.webm (850x480, 2.7M)

Barks thought it would be a fun idea to have a witch be a cute duck instead of an old ugly hag. He already used the hag witches a couple of times already.

Attached: DD37CF9D-3E5D-471E-B333-F28D45B07E22.jpg (500x708, 87K)

Is it weird if I think Barks is a good writer and artist?

No, why would it be weird?

he drew ducks

DAISY WHEN??????

Attached: 1438378535363.jpg (402x521, 32K)

Plenty of People drew humans and sucked ass at it. What’s your point?

They're just cartoon ducks, which doesn't take much skill to draw and something a real artist wouldn't usually draw.

Now that we know that Donald actually dropped Dewford Dingus Deuteoromy's egg by accident, and Dewey is kinda behaving a little bit slow because of Donald, this puts the whole thing in a new context.

...what?

>They're just cartoon ducks, which doesn't take much skill to draw
Drawing a simple, yet appealing and versatile design, is far more indicative of skill than some overdesigned, overdetailed mess.
>and something a real artist wouldn't usually draw.
real artists typically don’t bring in as much money, fame, or respect until long after their death and the deaths of their intended audiences. What does that say about our standards for what a “real” artist is then?

>They're just cartoon ducks, which doesn't take much skill to draw
Ask the porn artists who won't make porn for this series because it's too hard to easily do

The funny thing is that we don’t actually know that. Huey and Louie just think it’s Dewey, but for all we know, Huey could have been the dropped one, and Dewey could just naturally be an idiot.

I thought Disney comic artists don't get any money

>Drawing a simple, yet appealing and versatile design, is far more indicative of skill than some overdesigned, overdetailed mess.
oh, that's puts things in a different perspective. thanks

That might be true. Jet does behave weirdly when he gets too much sugar. That suggest that only Rebel is normal-smart and developed.

>Jet
>Rebel
Thank God that Donald ignored her note and choose their names instead.

>Ugh, I am so sick of half of all life wanting to be included in the fun.

Attached: E671B023-A00C-49E4-ABFE-64A06FB822AE.gif (960x532, 2.55M)

The porn artists won't touch it because the Disney duck design is the least attractive cartoon design to ever hit mainstream appeal.

Which one is Jet and Rebel?

Yes, and they were successful enough to somehow convince everyone that they can live in the cabana
Slowly making their steps towards the goal

Jet = Huey
Turbo = Dewey
Rebel = Louie

This. He's literally one of the greats.

>The fun of a cartoon is looking at a picture and saying “hey X and i both have vaginas, so much in common!”
Go to deviantart then.

Take that back you fucking taste-tarnished heretic.

Attached: B2CEFCF6-DC31-48EA-B4F0-E17ED67016BD.jpg (680x759, 173K)

This design alone is more appealing

>wanting to fuck fungus over something that is at least an animal
I am sorry for your disability.

I meant this design is more appealing

Attached: 685BAE07-E8E2-475C-A3DB-29F4A4D7B242.jpg (543x358, 48K)

Attached: 8493BF6D-E50A-48EE-ACB0-AD5821716C33.jpg (1068x732, 393K)

There's Santa hats like that, with a brim

Attached: 14FD58B4-3372-476B-90A3-F48347F828C8.jpg (626x508, 55K)

Don't bully Magica, she was bullied as a duckling

no she wasn't

she bullied as a duckling.

>Daisy's fooled into leaving her nieces with a recently single powder keg, a penniless linguist, and a thrillseeking dope
>Xanadra being from another time sees no problem with this

Attached: outoftouch.webm (850x480, 2.97M)

source?

She's white, therefore good

Attached: Griebeltje.png (214x365, 58K)

Will she be reformed?

Attached: magica_de_spell___moon_by_james_li_dd73rbw-pre.png (854x936, 330K)

by my dick

she's comic orignal, so she probably won't get any focus in the show. If anything she'll just get shoved to a Darkwing reboot

Why didn't she just infiltrate his gene pool?

Attached: dimeshipping___golf_by_james_li_dcs4i7e.png (5000x3985, 1.32M)

is magica also immortal
what's the extent of her powers

>she decides to reform herself and marry Scrooge
>changes her looks, dyes her hair blonde, buys a house in Duckburg, swears off magic
>Needs a new name
>sees a tv show reference old ladies playing Bridge

Xandra just loves having some girls around who aren't like Daisy

She seamed to lose her powers when Donald head broke her staff, because she turned back into a white duck and was forced to use the poof bombs.

Attached: BA75B594-97E1-416C-BD28-4FB5D85782F0.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: 8E767980-61DF-48F8-B336-F7F02C3A36DD.jpg (1000x1040, 80K)

It got mentioned that one of the boys's eggs was dropped before hatching, the show implies it was Dewey but never outright says it.

>Least attractive cartoon design to ever hit mainstream appeal.
This isn't Adventure Time

>we got Xandra at a modern party
>we didn't get April May and June at gods' party or even the Moa vacation

>I'm so fucking young I don't remember the era when a preponderance of lewd/r34 art was scans of physical drawings on paper
>I don't recall anything made in this vein in the 80s and 90s.

They do provide a lot of tech and emotional support.

Attached: techsupport.webm (850x480, 1.23M)

Could still happen, but they'll have a nephew go "Wait, what?" because they didn't understand..

It should be possible if they want to sell a Goof Troop remake

Attached: knockitofforface....webm (850x480, 2.8M)

Were they trying to sell a Darkwing Duck remake?

Bananas in pajamas chasing teddy bears?

Panchito is cute

Attached: pa.png (383x426, 154K)

I thought they avoid anything with Max nowadays.
Was Max in the new mickey mouse shorts?

>I can beat the shit outta everyone in this thread
Feels good

?

youtube.com/watch?v=nVBt3LNIsY8
I still like this opening more than the nu-tales

I doubt that, but whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: try and catch me bitch.jpg (1280x955, 249K)

What does Powerline look like in nu-tales?

He's on the cd case.

Attached: powerline.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Attached: lena's journey.jpg (506x257, 18K)

When do you think they'll get married?

Attached: 40984664984.png (1000x1458, 1.04M)

Is this one of the people working on the show?

Pretty good odds, minding that Max will have a good twelve to fourteen years on the Nephews, and being that Donald Duck is Goofy's best friend, probably have known them since they hatched, and they may not remember him.

Could see Dewey recognizing him from crashing the Powerline concert alone and not as a family friend

Where did you hear that?

No, actually Max had a whole concert thing at Eurodisney not too long ago

She was just extra powerful because of the eclipse. Any Future Magica will probably not be nearly as powerful.

by the fact that they haven't used him in anything for almost a decade?

Did they mention Donald Duck being Goofy's best friend or is that just a throwaway line from A Goofy Movie? Maybe Max will be college aged still.

Goofy and Donald Duck are CLEARLY best friends. Mickey's their tagalong kid sidekick

Wait, who's the second-most recurring villain you mean?

>Goofy and Donald Duck are CLEARLY best friends.
what? How

YOu ever seen a Donald and Goofy cartoon?

It's the showrunner/co-exec producer, Frank Angones

I find her uncomfortaby attractive. Is she canonically a dyke? If so, that's good; the feminazis would never allow a gay character to be converted, so I never have to have that argument about if she belongs in the 'yes, for fucks sakes, totally fictional, you creepy bastards' harem.

Attached: you're gay.jpg (781x750, 447K)

They hang out a lot and help each other out.

Attached: ohgodwhy.png (1495x796, 1.01M)

See
He shows up at stateside parks all the time too. I don’t think they’ve written him off as a character I just don’t think they know what to do with him

yes?

Total besties

I don't see it

each others first gay experience.

Let's settle for Webby buying her friend a second set of clothes first.

Isn't it her that is on fire and saying all of the money is on fire when Gizmoduck blitzes the bank?

>toilet paper
Relentless masturbation to stave off the existential nightmare

not in a universe where the 3 Cabs were Donald's highschool band

This is true.

Cool shit.

Penumbra turns on the general after she sees how rad Earth is and realizing she's in love with Della

>not spic dick

one job

>think from thumbnail that Webby is yuge
>she's just sitting on a headstone
My disappointment is beyond words. I need built like a brick shithouse Webby

There is that 3d cgi. Minnie and Daisy show..

Some people are bad at being racist, okay?!? FUCK.

There's nothing wrong with this design

Not too bad...

>push her to the ground and keep her there with ease.

RAPE.JPG

>that penis with a condom on it on the box

DW is best

I would totally cock sleeve those 3 ducks

>no Donald shipping fanfics because fucking Normies

Attached: 75343457-5C29-4437-96E5-AC1C7E42ED39.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Goofy and Donald Duck are CLEARLY best friends
Goofy is not a latino bird

How are they best friends? They hardly even talk to each other

It’s kind of hard to talk 24/7 when they live in different countries
There’s media they flat out abandon their countries to be with Donald

Coming down stairs in pairs!

goofy is more of mickeys best friend anyway. they generally live in the same town while Donald lives in Duckburg.

>September

Attached: 1390FD6B-ACE0-436F-B1F8-3FF2BE06767E.jpg (476x355, 81K)