What can they do in Ant-Man 3 that would top this level of BASED?

What can they do in Ant-Man 3 that would top this level of BASED?

Attached: 1558152978681.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EPL_4HyCFQ
streamable.com/y814p
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=GjDjlGrIPp0
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a decent director

Real Ultron

He grows into the realm of the abstracts

It's Ant-Man, the stakes are always small in comparison.

Attached: do you even wingardium leviosa.jpg (500x284, 35K)

Deep sea adventure

Body adventcha?

I wish someone put song of the avenger opening theme in that scene.

That would be kino.

I legit like the Ant-Man films for that.

These. It'll be a small-scale movie about family and legacy like the previous two films, featuring Ant-Man and Stature growing to abstracts scale and solving a family dispute between Eternity and Infinity that threatens the multiverse.

This.

Attached: antman-and-wasp-sex.jpg (400x604, 144K)

The fuck does he plan to do with a shrunken woman?

Like, shrunken man, OK. He can beat your clit up like a boxing bag. What will a shrunken woman get out of it?

Maybe he's into weird butt stuff? Or maybe he wants her to just shrink a little, like loli size.

>Ant-Man fighting a kaiju
For his rhird movie

>Ant-Man punching Galactus in the face
>Ant-Man beating the shit out of Dr Doom.
For the Avengers films

Attached: 1533938984583.gif (245x210, 933K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x376, 1.47M)

Never heard of sounding?

More Evangeline Lilly in tight leather.

Use your dick like a stripper pole

Obligatory webm. Can't wait for the Bluray.

Attached: 1556218103169.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Have you heard about sounding?

>Dr. Doom stands menacingly at the top of Castle Doom, looking down upon the Avengers
>Suddenly from behind the castle comes Giant Man with a grim reminder

Attached: what's up.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I really like the sense of character that Giant-Man's involvement added to that whole sequence. I mean: much of the rest could seem like any number of "armies charging at each other" scenes from anything, but then there's this one giant on one of the sides, and not even particularly prominently placed. If this were a smaller, more tightly-bound series, someone who stands out like that would either get more attention or not be included at all. The fact that he lands in between serves as a reminder of just how weird and varied this universe has gotten.

Have Wasp become Giant Girl

Attached: 1544841977967.png (2441x1300, 1.8M)

Hank and Scott as Giant Man fighting Fin Fang Foom
side plot is Janet and Cassie helping Hope to adjust as the leader of the new avengers

both Wasp and Stature outgrow Scott and tease him saying how cute he is being smaller

gigantism and incest
wew lad

imagine working in the office her ass is pressing against

go see the tiny woman giant dick thread on /aco/

why dont these space aliens have space guns

in the space future everyone does space war by screaming and running at each other

to improve their space cardio

It's not the same without the music....

>>Rhodey and Rocket belittle Ant-Man through the film
>>He still ends up saving them from drowning

It's the little things about this movie.

Imagine
The
Smell

Oh boy

Attached: 1557254363398m.jpg (1024x651, 96K)

I would really like a prequel of Ant-Man with young Michael Douglas in the suit.

Make Ant-Man fight Kree Sentry robots, the plot would be a alien invasion and he could team up with other superhero, maybe Captain Marvel.

I can hear this gif.

I really want to see Hank and Janet in action, the whole Ant-Family kicking ass

Does Ant-Man has any enemies?

His parole officer is technically an enemy.

They had a great one, but decent directors don't sit down and follow along the How To Make A Marvel Movie checklist, they actually try to make a good movie, not an assembly line production.

Don't you fucking take us down the Punished George road again.

this but its Hank.
remember that 10 rings nigga who stole Darren's shrinking particles?
whoever is the head honcho of that group (i doubt its the Mandarin) will be forced to grow so huge by Hank forever for messing with the particles.
Eternity and Infinity makes a cameo.

Attached: QY1od.jpg (900x1366, 161K)

I'm pretty sure it was the Hydra guy who got the particles.

I like tall girls, but not giantess's
Is this as tall as she gets or no?

>152 cm = 4.9 feet
Manlets, when will they learn?

Will the yellowjacket formula bought by Hydra in the first movie ever become something?

AIM and Modok

Ultron made by Pym

When I first saw that in theaters, I thought they were going to cut away to something mundane and calming at the last second, as a joke, then cut back to the battle already in progress.

Zero quips.

Black Knight, bitch.

Attached: Griffith.jpg (790x1200, 226K)

Shut the fuck up Tim you jealous cuck

Ant Man: Into the Ant-Verse.
Various Hank's, Scott's, and maybe even an Eric or two, come together to pull off a "Multi-Heist".

Subplot involving preventing Prime/616!Hank from slapping his wife

Or they go and kick Ultimate!Pym's ass for what he did to Jan

Ultimate Hank did nothing wrong, Ultimate Jan was a whore.

>Girl is supposedly ~180cm if he's supposed to be 152.
>Seven heads tall.
Yeah, okay Japan.

Thanos' sword would be about 650 million times cooler if it was just a single blade.

>T. Ultimate! Hank
Don't make us call Cap on you, wife beater

this please

based as FUCK

fuck you utlimate cap was a faggot, he let magneto's kids scot free for fucking each other.

But then it wouldn't be perfectly balanced like the knife he gave Gamora.

Attached: snap.jpg (284x318, 38K)

>Not hammering in perfect balance into the skulls of your enemies

Of course you'd say that Super Satan.

fpbp

Ant-Man and The Wasp had the best possible cast and it was still a 6/10, the plot is so generic and forgettable. The director should be put on trial for that gigantic waste of talent.

If you're going with twinblades why not make them double edged at least?

>What can they do in Ant-Man 3 that would top this level of BASED?
Introduce O'Grady.

Stupid fucking pleb. That's LITERALLY his thanos copter reference and you don't even get it because you think it's just a lame weapon. That's how i know you're a shit normie.
It's literally the best weapon they could have ever given him. The only thing better would be you kys

>i clapped when i got the reference
Is there a more ironic and telling word than "normie"

As far as I know, yes

That would be pretty cool. I would also like to see more Ant-Man animations.

Attached: Ant-Man Animated.jpg (640x458, 54K)

I could see him as Cassie's love interest and Scott has to mentor him.

a

Jesus Christ the revisionism. They didn't part way with Wright because of "creative differences" but because he hadn't started filming after 10 fucking years of development. And them letting him have creative control is why we got the Avengers without Pym and Jan, and why they're old.

use the quantam realm monsters they dropped from the second movie, just get crazy with it

I was kinda bummed we didn't see more of the Black Order, possibly working as a team, in the final battle.

>By March, Wright and Cornish turned in a fifth draft of the script, amid alleged disputes on the direction the script was taking.
>On May 23, 2014, Marvel and Wright jointly announced that Wright was leaving the project due to "differences in their vision of the film"
>On the split, Wright said, "I wanted to make a Marvel movie but I don't think they really wanted to make an Edgar Wright movie." He also added that at one point, Marvel wanted to do a draft of the script without him, which was "a tough thing to move forward" as Wright has written all of the previous films he directed.
Jesus Christ the revisionism, that's literally exactly why they dropped him.

n

>head scientist tries to use the particles to grow his brain
>becomes MODOK
I like it.

d

HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! youtu.be/9EPL_4HyCFQ

Maybe if that happened in 2008 instead of 2014, and if his choices didn't affect other movies, I could believe they had a tight leash on him. As is this only happened because he took too much time and the Avengers movie came by,

>no mirror of the panning line up shot from avengers with the black order in either movie
What a waste.

The problem was that the movie was not a priority for Marvel or for Wright, that was one of the reasons of why it took so long to be made. When Wright came back from doing another project (that really was shitty situaton for Wright) to continue making the film, Marvel already was by the end of Phase 2 and it was a different environment compared to the start of Marvel Studios. It was more of a problem by circumstance. The sad part is that I can see current Marvel giving him more creative freedom, just look at how hands off they are with the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise.

streamable.com/y814p
here

Attached: D6xXjB5UYAAr-V-.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Small unit tactics just don't have the same romantic flare as massed infantry charges.

It's honestly the one thing that takes me out of these kinds of scenes more than anything.

I hope Disney/Marvel tries to dip their toe into the giant monster trend. They have too many of them to not attempt to bring them back.

Call Edgar Wright, let him do whatever he wants

thanks, disney just bought godzilla because of this post

Ant Man and The Wasp fighting MODOK and Whirlwind. Picture Scott in giant form fighting a tornado

Attached: Whirlwind.jpg (634x850, 76K)

Leaked Ant-Man 3 concept art.

Attached: Ant-Man vs Godzilla.jpg (486x750, 136K)

reminds me of Yea Forums's pitch for a Pym series where he used Pym particles to shrink the old Kirby Marvel Monsters and use them like Pokemon

There's precedent!

Attached: 670523.jpg (600x921, 151K)

God I couldn't stand how thanos looked in the movie. He looked like a goddamn action figure with a light up sword or something, maybe it's because of all the toys released before the movie that had this thanos design. Should have just used the armor he had in guardians of the galaxy 1,now that was a kino look

>reminds me of Yea Forums's pitch for a Pym series where he used Pym particles to shrink the old Kirby Marvel Monsters and use them like Pokemon
I need this

Hardcore incest action

Attached: maximoffcest.jpg (650x700, 208K)

>Three different statements about how it was because of creative problems
>Okay but have you considered it was because he took too long based on absolutely nothing?

While I love incest too, isn’t QS, you know, dead?

Sauce?

Attached: 1554785683791.jpg (960x849, 191K)

ANTS

That’s 5’0 dumb burger.
But yeah still pretty small and cute

sadpanda link?

Most of them are pretty much mindless beasts, which helps audiences accept the wholesale slaughter going on. Also means infantry engagement is necessary rather than aeriel bombardment.

>Mbaku in the front line despite having no extra special protection or powers or armor
What a fucking chad
I'm not surprised he survived the Battle of Wakanda with basically all his soldiers still intact pre-snap

They can bring in an alternate QS from a timeline where SW is dead like in Injustice with Canary and GA

Thank you.

Stop asking questions and consume slav incest fan product

Attached: maximoffcest2.jpg (600x741, 197K)

Is there a link to the whole movie on this sight?

>Don't worry Clint! It's not incest, he's from another dimension.

Attached: maximoffcest3.jpg (600x839, 199K)

Honestly, I want the film to be Scott training Cassie, except she always grows big.

Attached: ProudDaughterStature8.jpg (640x800, 120K)

So the Asgardian warriors, donning those Loki helmets, they were snapped and then came back after the unsnapping, right? Otherwise I can't see how after 5 years the Asgardians in New Asgard would take up arms again in such short notice.

Scott and Bill team up to double uppercut Fin Fang Foom

Attached: 1557879256071.png (600x300, 434K)

That sounds like pure old school comic book stuff. I love it

spiderman team up

Attached: Cassandra_Lang.jpg (1249x1920, 429K)

Hopefully she also grows more blonde.

blessed semen demon

prof hulk is useless in that battle. did he even do anything?

Don't dumb down Scott like they did for Ants 2, get a better director, and introduce Dane Whitman in a satisfying way.

Attached: 55831915_p24.jpg (972x624, 131K)

Absolutely based, but also too cool to happen.

Rhodey never really shit on ant-man though, he just kinda made a crack about his name

Attached: C5C0CA7D-2841-48DA-849C-A5B60645F430.jpg (720x1184, 124K)

Same. Ant Man 1 was one of my favorite Marvel movies.

>What can they do in Ant-Man 3 that would top this level of BASED
Scott messes with Hope's suit so every time she shrinks and regrows her tits and ass grow just a teeny bit more. just a fraction of a millimeter bigger in circumference each time so it's slow enough she won't notice much. Over time it adds up and she isn't quite sure what to attribute it to.
after a few months of super work her suit is getting refitted to account for an extra cup size.

>thanos copter reference

you might be joking, but I honestly think the bit where he spins it like propeller blades is a reference to the thanoscopter

hank and scott dealing with time travel after knowing pym particles can do that.

>Korg and Miek
We need to see more of these two

Uhhh since Nick Fury is back, he's now the de facto leader of the Avengers again

>Implying Hank would let anyone with Pym particles join/lead the Avengers after Tony fucking Stark abused his work to mess with fucking TIME
>Implying Hank isn't going to start his own superteam with blackjack and hookers, the Ultimates

>which helps audiences accept the wholesale slaughter going on

>the little things

Attached: 1461756835638.jpg (590x322, 212K)

Make Ant-Man and Wasp fight dinosaurs and control giant insects, like the ones from the King Kong movie.

Cassie shows up with a third suit when Scott and Hope are nearly defeated and beats the villain, but its only foreshadowed in a way that's obvious AFTER it happens

>not The Defenders

It was a mix of both actually, Feige always liked creative input from the directors and actors but at that time it wasn't so much possible at all because of Perlmutter and his slavecucks.

I honestly love Peyton version of the first film but the sequel would have been better with a director with actual creative ideas.

Netflix shit is cannon so no.

I'm hoping they stow aboard the milano and appear in GOTG3. Only problem is Korg, Thor, and Drax are all the "just big strong guys" and don't add much to the chemistry of the team as far as powers go. Personality-wise it will be great, though.

Kinda understandable with Rhodey, seeing as Scott beat the crap out of him in Civil War. Dude threw an exploding truck at him.

Falcon took it better than rhodey.

Come to think of it, he also fought ghost who is also black.

Jesus Ant man is racist. The last 3 people he's fought have all been black

The Pym Slap

This. My pitch for a while was going against AIM seeming let by the female Scientist Supreme, forget her name. She is stealing stuff for AIM to create to cosmic Cube. Turns out this is all for MODOK who is the real big villain behing AIM. He gets the Cosmic Cube and becomes all powerfull. Only way Scott can stop him is growing into the realm of Abstracts and melting MODOKs brain.

The team will initially be Ant Man and The Wasp but Cassie gets thrown into the mix by being kidnapped and has a part against fighting AIM by going Stature

why downgrade?

Only cause it was Janets fetish

>152cm
Geez i'm taller than that.

Magic heist.

Add one more to the count

Attached: 1556652095281.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Attached: IT ISNT FAIRRRRR.png (1216x908, 1.12M)

Nah Falcon was still salty after their initial encounter. He just got over it because he had to because of imminent battle.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=GjDjlGrIPp0

God Scott really does hate black people, Jesus.

Quantum Kingdom in Ant-Man 2, he's happening sooner than you think.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

I'm so happy for Ant-Man, he has come a long way and I can't wait to see more of him.

Attached: AntsDance.gif (1200x942, 177K)

He really has. Some little kids actually have him as their favourite superhero. What a time we live in, a few years ago the only thing he was remembered for was the slap.

Attached: 03be876a7b3b1dfed67b91ac43ef7113.jpg (852x1136, 159K)

>the defenders is only street level heroes
why am i even surprised there's like only 5 people on this board who reads comics

That's still all Hank is remembered for. That kid is cosplaying as Scott Lang.

Nah not really. Hank's now remember more for ANTS and hating the Starks. Which is marginally better.

>152 cm
I'm form a country of halflets and even for me that is a manlet.

I had to bite my lip to not scream YES in theater. Friends still noticed my excited fist-shake though.

One of my favourite parts of this fight is that Valkyrie fights on the back of a fucking pegasus. That's just fucking cool.

I wonder if Black Panther 2 will reveal that he was in charge of the country while T'Challa was dusted.

They can do what everyone wanted to happen in Endgame.

Attached: E059120B-DC00-4585-9B03-E8F1B1B46000.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Attached: 657453DE-0BED-4BF7-A4CA-1E0B889CDC97.jpg (700x700, 67K)

Delete this

Attached: 1557898069408.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Blocking an energy blast by just spinning it around made me really wonder how it worked. Like is it one of those toy Darth Maul lightsabers that spins around on a ring? Was he just turning his hand around super fast? I did not get it.

Mole Man as the main antagonist.
post credits scene is scott or hank finding something VERY special in the quantum realm, the rocket housing the fantastic four

>spoiler
i see no point of either of them hanging around the quantum realm

Attached: 1540193846622.gif (500x333, 176K)

The FOUR consecutive snaps fucked with everything big time.
Mysterio may not be truthful about being from another universe, but the snap sure as fuck made some dimensions open into others and released some big fucking evil shitheads.
So the Fantastic Four get stuck in the Negative Zone in the 60's due to some alien influence.
They're stuck in there until whenever Ant Man 3 takes place. No way of escape, stuck in place, and no powers.
They get back, but the experience in the Negative Zone causes them to develop their powers.
oh yeah and also there's a nova movie where blastaar attempts to invade the Earth after coming from the negative zone and then fucking dies like every MCU villain, with a post credits scene to build up annihilus or some shit

I wonder how Scott is going to feel when he realizes that he beat up the new Captain America.

Do a rapid mass gain/size-loss over a few seconds, building up until you tap the bad-guy on the chin and explode his face.

Proud. There's only one Captain America for him and he sure as hell isn't a darkie.

he uses her like an onahole

I know youre not here anymore but uh nope its too big for that site. someone uploaded a rip on youtube and i downloaded it kek

Attached: D3wzUfBWkAM8unT.jpg (680x680, 41K)

he brought half that army into the battle.

Attached: fPIaIFU.gif (720x405, 3.85M)

Can't wait for Ant-Man and the Fantastic Four

Wait.
Isn't Ant-Man's superpower to retain human strength when his size changes?
That thing looks like a big guy. So how can Ant-Man do damage to that thing?

a good movie

Introduce Eric O Grady
have a giant Kaiju battle in NYC

Attached: 250px-ANTMAN001_colcov.png (250x375, 211K)

>misses out on the first Avengers movie
>still becomes the MVP of the MCU
i like this future

Attached: SH-Figuarts-Ant-Man-Figure-Revealed-e1456243709423.jpg (672x751, 87K)

>>Ant-Man fighting a kaiju
i wont be surprised if they are saving Fin Fang Foom for this

Attached: 2008-04-19_074434_Fin_Fang_Foom_003.jpg (448x674, 140K)

hope they do something inspired by this for a costume

Attached: b4495bab5041d53453e592187f426e40.jpg (500x615, 43K)

The me too movement

Were they not

He's joking about how retarded it is that they confirmed that it actually is a thanoscopter reference. It's canon. And it's retarded that it's canon.

i still hope one day Pym gets his own prequel
>set in the 60's
>James bond Spy theme with a bit of MGS3
>Pym has to infiltrate AIM to stop a new weapon that could tip the scales in the cold war
>weapon is revealed to be Modok

Attached: Advanced_Idea_Mechanics_%28Earth-616%29_from_Secret_Avengers_Vol_2_3_001.jpg (901x570, 124K)

based antchad

Egghead but he already cameo'd in And-Man & The Wasp

yes please

have Wasp grow to this size as well

>3rd Antman movie is him fighting AIM in their yellow costumes, lead by MODOK who plans to unleash Fin Fang Foom on the world for whatever reason
>In the third arc MODOK gets defeated but Foom is still unleashed
>both Antman and Wasp have to go giant to take him on
Now that's what I call kino

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (688x777, 153K)

>Fin Fang Foom
>with his trademark purple shorts in IMAX 3-D

Would be worth the cinema erection

Attached: 1394906565945.png (212x223, 82K)

There´s an explanation in the comics. Pym particles make him retain strength when small but make him stronger when big. Also something about density linking him to Vision´s intangibility.

>Sir Percy gets transported to Modern Times due to Quantum realm
i can see it happen

Antman 1, one ant character on a heist.
Antman 2, two ant characters on a heist.
Antman 3, three ant characters on a heist.

They aged up cassie for a reason, we ant family now

I would be delighted

Man if they go full Ocean's Eleven that would be kino

That and the sillouete of Valkrie and her pegasus

I don't really understand this. How did a medieval knight get there?

Can I just say that the Ant-Man theme is banging and I liked how it was hinted during Endgame

youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M

> you will never see Antman suplex a kaiju into a mountain
> you will never see Antman jump off the top pole to elbow a kaiju in the face
Why live?

Rinding on the back of an honest-to-god pegasus against space monsters is one of the most stylish choices I can think of.

It's great, it encapsulates perfectly Ant-Man and it's really catchy.

Attached: 3655846-5360597056-IMG_0.jpg (584x915, 689K)

Mine too. Finally see a fucking pegasus. I hope it shows up more in future movies. Flying horses are cool

Magic, science (ancient Asgardian artefacts or whatnot), aliens, take your pick, all of them are present in the MCU