MJ has been done twice now

>MJ has been done twice now
>Gwen has been done once
>Felicia = zero (0)
when the fuck is her time? at this point i couldn't careless if shes gonna be a nigger just give me felicia you fucks

Attached: Black-Cat-marvel-comics-14636556-400-632.jpg (400x632, 211K)

was she ever in a series relationship with peter?

Attached: stoplookingatspideysbutt.png (500x700, 686K)

Haha, wouldn’t it be funny if Felicia was fat and got stuck in the chimney

Felicia is a phase, man.

wouldnt it be funny if Felicia was like college age when she first met Parker/Spiderman who's only high school age?
And she lusts after him and tries to seduce him all the time, only to learn much later that he's not even legal age yet and she has to battle with the idea she may be an ephebophile haha

And what if she restrains herself and tells parker to find her when he turns 18, and in the mean time gifting him a usb filled to the brim with gigabytes worth of nude selfies she took for him, to hold him over until his birthday where she fucks him so hard he cant get out of bed?

ahahahaha very funny

>Gwen has been done once
Twice

Attached: E20FA1FA-DF12-43BB-88B4-CC0ED5BD6378.jpg (533x695, 84K)

80s era Peter was practically commiting adultery and infidelity . Kissing up Felicia while still show affection to MJ

And she was beautiful in both incarnations.

Black Cat a shit

Wasn't Felicia in amazing 2?

They're still making a Black Cat solo movie

"Betty" in the MCU makes me wonder if she's gonna end up being a Gwen. Why call someone Betty Brant if they look EXACTLY like Gwen?

Because raimi didn’t care about the comics and casted a solid actress for a small part. Though it’s true she would’ve made an amazing gwen, just like Emma stone would’ve made an amazing MJ

No, I mean MCU
>Betty

Attached: Betty_Brant_(SMH).png (488x697, 486K)

>Camera frames a randomly prominent girl with long white hair

What are the odds?

Attached: file.png (1279x538, 1.15M)

Felicia will always be Peter's endgame.
Current Marvel is full of pussies though.

>t.IRL incel
cringe

Yeah and that waitress in Avengers 1 was totally Sharon Carter

Goth girl on far left would make a better love interest for Pete than MJ.

Daddario or gtfo

She'd make a better Zatanna

Nobody cares about decee user

I don't need her to be the main LI. But Id like just one alternate universe where she wins. Is that so much to ask?

Attached: 172946%20-%20Black_Cat%20Marvel.jpg (496x500, 35K)

I do.

Is that Howard Stark in the wall?

Maybe because she's hot. Why else did they focus on that woman in AAOU with the bouncing tits?

Wasn’t that Ultimate Black Cat and Spider-man?

Black Cat is getting a solo movie in Sony's bootleg MCU. Now whether or not it actually gets made is another question, since it all hinges on how well their other movies on C-list characters like Morbius and Nightwatch go.

Unless you wanna cast her in a solo project, she’s in her 30s while Holland is in his early 20s playing a High Schooler

Sony is fucking cancer. I wish Spiderman fully came back already

Yeah, when Peter unmasks himself to her she pukes on his crotch and runs away

>That'll be $4,999,999,999.99 plus tip.

Attached: Hacks.jpg (800x1200, 84K)

They'll turn her into a tranny. It'll be like how they based the Felicia in the game on their tranny worker.

NICE

Seriously? Sauce?

does the bad end of web of shadows count?

Felicia is for pump and dump or casual sex. There's a universe were Peter did marry her and it ended up badly to the point he then moved on to marry Silver Sable.

>Why call someone Betty Brant if they look EXACTLY like Gwen?
Why call a character that's obviously Ganke, Ned Leeds? because they don't give a shit and all of the characters just share a name with the original characters and are nothing like them.

You're not wrong. I'm honestly probably just reaching, hoping for literally any classic element of Spider-Man to shine through.

haha yes

yeah when he was in a black suit but when he revealed he was peter she ran.

she's gone to universal now

we have a chance lads

Yeah. They like doing that kind of thing.

Attached: 1488276725588.jpg (500x509, 86K)

>symbiote cat
Not much of a win but I'll take it

Attached: 1464634586653.jpg (736x1081, 157K)

I want to drink the pussy's milk

Attached: Black Cat 16.jpg (1024x723, 155K)

>trusting hollywood with your waifu.
what the fuck is wrong with you

Gwen is Peter’s true love. MJ is who Peter settles for. Felicity is just a non-serious fling.

Need to wait for MJ and Peter hook up first. They'll for sure use Felicia as relationship drama.

just kill her off

>t. dicklets

If they do that, 95% of fans will root for Peter x whoever-they-use-for-drama-who-isnt-a-negress

>Does the ending of the game that completely misses the point of Spider-man in the first place to cater to edgy bullshit moral choice systems
No.

GOOD

>have her survive the snap
there ya go that was easy

Don't get too desperate, user. Adaptations are a monkey's paw affair these days.

>MJ has been done twice now
nope doesn't count

>Raimi
>Amazing
dumbass

Mary whore has been done by Tony like a hundred times though

same reason they called someone MJ when she looks NOTHING like MJ

it doesn't count if the guy who fucks her has a small benis

Tony respects peter too much user, he only did anal to mj

Noir came so close but then those fuckers killed him off and haven't revived him because ???

redpill me why i should care about this character other than her tits, since that's all anyone on this board ever posts about her

nice demand attitude
now read the goddamn comic or gtfo

just fanservice then. gotcha i'll leave

good

Felicia Hardy has already been done. She was Harry Osborn's secretary/assistant in Amazing Spiderman 2, had the same name and everything and she was played by the same actress that played the protagonist in Rogue One, but since no one saw TASM2 none of you remember her.

I don't want see Felicia wasted in the politically correct era.

Fooking gross mate

Attached: we-need-more-teeth.jpg (636x382, 42K)

Didn't she literally fuck Flash Thompson just to make Peter jealous?

Flash is gay user

fatten her up.

Yea, played by Felicity Jones

>AAOU
just type the fucking title instead of using shitty abbreviations

No.

Friendly reminder that Raimi had the perfect actress to portray Felicia but cast her as Gwen instead.

Attached: GS.png (450x342, 239K)

>mfw you'll never live in a timeline where Black Cat was/is Peter's main love interest.

Do women really do this? This seems like such an abhorrent thing to do, and would probably only illicit disgust, rather than jealousy.

According to rumors, Kiernan Shipka is supposed to be MCU's Gwen, and she'll be revealed in Far from home's post credits scene.

>Black Cat
>white woman
Why is this allowed?

>Current Marvel is full of pussies though.
Carlos!