Immortal Hulk

Shouldn't he and his shenanigans be, at this point in-universe, a bigger cause for concern? Yeah I know the Avengers tried to deal with him early on and succeeded in 'defeating him', but it turned out that he wanted to get captured so he can test the limits of his abilities. Coupled with the fact that he's pretty much known to the general public as being alive again, New Mexico randomly being thrown into Hell by a multiversal demi-evil, him constantly having throw-downs that tear up towns (heck, he blew up an entire mountain range in the latest issue), etc., it just seems that everyone should be on his ass at this point besides some secret organization and his supporting cast.

also I obviously I know about Ewing's mandates about limiting his appearances in places

Attached: 1551654215392.jpg (432x456, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_Hulk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Immortal Hulk Hulk more Planet Hulk Hulk or Ultimate Hulk Hulk?

I've peaked at a few issues and he seems more like the latter. Stories are interesting, but the characterization's weird.

He’s a new hulk it seems something out of the 60s oddly enough one of there unstoppable killing horrors

Neither. He's basically a sadistic Professor Hulk that wants to protect Banner and hates humanity. Though, it's entirely likely all this is superficial considering he's supposed to be a literal demon of sorts.

He’s not a literal demon. That was entirely Banner’s interpretation of him.

He's devil Hulk. So far, he's functioned as Banner's enabler.

Do you know what happens when you get in Hulk's way
WORSE THINGS MAN
WORSE THINGS

Devil Hulk is a different character. Why do people keep calling Immortal Hulk the Devil Hulk? He's Immortal Hulk. Full stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_Hulk

I think there's more evidence of him being an actual demon rather than not

Read IH issue #15, he literally says what he is and there's a shot of him in Bruce's mindscape

Attached: 1534593131229.jpg (1007x1600, 466K)

>After Bruce Banner's death during Civil War II and subsequent resurrection during the events of Avengers: No Surrender, the Devil Hulk suppressed the rest of Banner's personalities and became the "dominant" Hulk. During a conversation with Doc Samson, the Devil Hulk (now also known as the "Immortal Hulk" - due to it manifesting at night even if Banner is killed during the day and apparently cannot be killed itself) reveals that it actually embodies Banner's desire for a protective father figure, and that Banner's inability to "imagine love without pain" is why he had previously perceived it as being a malevolent, Satanic entity.

I still think we should distinguish between that Devil and this Devil, and the title of the book does it for us

He straight up calls himself the Devil Hulk. The Hulk that Banner was trying to suppress

He took on the devil persona because of banner suppressing him

Attached: Immortal-Hulk-15-spoilers-1.jpg (1988x3056, 2.09M)

Fro the most part he has been keeping a low profile. That on top of Shadow Base has been keeping other government powers like Alpha Flight away, but that won't stop Gamma Flight for long.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before they start making new mechas to revive the old Hulkbuster project (just as a reminder for casuals, no relation to Ironman).

>also I obviously I know about Ewing's mandates about limiting his appearances in places
I'm looking forward to his FF issue.

Or you could refer to it by its actual name.

He's Daddy Yandere Hulk Hulk.

That's some retcon bs. Pretty sure he was on "holy grounds" before during his time with the Defenders.

>New Mexico randomly being thrown into Hell by a multiversal demi-evil
Is that what we're calling the meth and cartel problems now

>Pretty sure he was on "holy grounds" before during his time with the Defenders
Was that before all this Green Door stuff and Hulk going to hell?

He also seems to have a soft spot for Rick judging how he reacted to the Rick Husk getting destroyed. But that could also be because Banner also has a soft spot for Rick and was pretty upset that he died.

Try reading the comic dipshit

>Yea Forums doesn't read comics
Big shocker

He just helped out the Avengers in No Road Home, so they probably cut him some slack

>That was entirely Banner’s interpretation of him.

If he is a figment of Banner's mind then Banner's interpretation is exactly what he is. That is unless he is anotjer ghost possessing him.

I am begining to think Ewing changed the plot.

>it turned out that he wanted to get captured so he can test the limits of his abilities.
No he wanted to stay captured in order to test the limits of his abilities, getting captured wasn't in his plans.
Also the Alpha Flight is after him.

>Why do people keep calling Immortal Hulk the Devil Hulk?

Essentially for two reasons:

1: He has been calling himself Devil Hulk since the first arc of the book
2: He straight up confirms he is the same Devil Hulk who tried to escape Bruce's mindscape years ago.

Attached: yellowscalesman.jpg (1041x1600, 574K)

>Pretty sure he was on "holy grounds" before during his time with the Defenders.
Not that i can remeber, but even then, different incarnation of the Hulk.
And besides that, i think what happens in is to be referred as his link with the OBA rather than the actual Hulk.
Bruce is thinking that should stop it from invading his head but he is wrong.

>Ewing setting editorial mandates
fucking finally. I'm glad that they even let him just ignore this War of the Realms crap (Though I'm hearing that this event is pretty deece so far?)

No, it was definitely before. I think it's even mentioned in the one-shot.

It's referring both to the fact he still has a tangential link to TOBA and the House of Ideas being a buffer zone to the "real world".

I still find it funny how wildly different he looks between that flashback and the last time Bennett drew him.

Attached: Robert_Bruce_Banner_(Earth-616)_from_Incredible_Hulk_Vol_2_30_002.jpg (994x891, 503K)

>Though I'm hearing that this event is pretty deece so far?
Decent is the right word, it has its moments bu it is no game changer. I don't mind it

>Though I'm hearing that this event is pretty deece so far?
Decent is a bit of an overstatement. I mean, it exists. That's about it.

I can't forgive Aaron for the massive character assassination with his Whor run. I've tried to look at TWotR objectively and I just can't. Oddly enough the Venom and Punisher tie-ins arn't bad.

he used to be a bigger boy

his look and size has varried

Attached: devil hulk.gif (250x240, 22K)

he's not realy like professor hulk.
more like a suped up mix of joe fixit, green scar and probaly even maestro
he's his own entity/personality that is currently bossing the other personalities around/keeping them supressed

Attached: hulk2.jpg (779x519, 58K)

>that part where the Savage Hulk manages to resurface, only to be calmed down to tears from the pain and then asked to let the Devil Hulk back out.

Legit sad.