Is abuse just an expected daily thing for her?

Is abuse just an expected daily thing for her?

Attached: 23498.png (1399x1079, 2.06M)

Duh, her dad’s Thanos. That guy’s crazy

domestic abuse isnt uncommon
which makes me fucking sad

why didn't Gamora let her win once? what a cunt

Are there any decent cams with minimal audience chatter?

If I was in Gamora's position I'd be terrified knowing that can happen to me too...but then again, Gamora had leverage over Thanos which Nebula didn't so maybe she should have let her win.
Kinda hot

Part of Thanos' 50/50 fairness routine. One daughter he chose to love, and one he chose to intentionally never show love to.

Is it me or did Ebony Maw seem more abusive of Nebula than Thanos?

Yeah, that's typically how abuse victims become after a while

How much is a fucking movie ticket dude

Yeah. Thanos was an evil psychopath.

He called her a traitor when it seemed like she was a traitor. That's not abuse.

Why the fuck would I pay to see it a second time?

>loving a loser
what the fuck?

>Gamora had leverage over Thanos which Nebula didn't
?

yeah, that's how i watched it like 3 days ago. great quality. i dont even then the showing had an audience. just had chinese/english subtitles which i didnt mind

Her leverage was being better than Nebula

I think he loves Gamora for reasons beyond being a better fighter, not sure why he does but he does

If the leverage is that he loves her then that's not really relevant because Gamora didn't know that until he flung her off the cliff.

Yes
It was a day in day out thing with Thanos

What about Próxima Midnight?

Do you think Thanos ever fucked her?

it's still leverage even if she didn't know. Thanos could've easily put her in Nebula's place long ago even if wasn't for the love he had for her

Fact: Nebula was the most waifu of every movie she was in

Except Guardians 1. She didn't have much presence in that.

It's not just expected, it's desired. Imagine Nebula femdomming other Nebula, a selfcest robot romance as their brains meld together to experience both perspectives at once. Robojuices squirting everywhere as her body parts are separated, only kept connected through wires and strings. Forcing her head into her own crotch, shoving an entire ship full of ordinance up her crack. You lack imagination.

Attached: 1556456977049.jpg (736x933, 41K)

yes
It seems like Gamora and Nebula were training everyday and Gamora obviously always won so Nebula at some point just knew she was gonna lose and tried desperately to win knowing she was gonna lose

She just expected to lose and get another flesh part turned into a robot

Gamora didn't cry for her sister when the other Nebula killed her. Feels bad.

I feel like if Gamora threw a match just to let Nebula win, they'd both end up punished. Nebula for being so weak she had to have a match thrown to win and for poisoning Gamora's resolve with pity, and then obviously Gamora for not going all out because of a weakness caused by undue compassion.

you can't leverage something against someone if you don't know it exists you fucking retard

Was much worse in the comics.

Attached: nebula.jpg (720x683, 471K)

Gamora has always been the more ruthless of the two, while Nebula actually is the more compassionate sister. Obviously Thanos is the one to blame for fostering the rivalry between them, but it's understandable how Nebula grew up to hate her sister.

I think Endgame actually did a decent job at showing that Nebula has never really been a bad person at all, and all the bad things she may have done in the past, she only did because she was a terrified little girl living in constant fear of her father and the consequences of disappointing him.
Once free of Thanos' influence, however, she no longer needed to maintain the facade of a heartless killer, which has helped her survive until that point, and we got to see more of her true nature, as seen in the gentle way she cared for Tony, or how she seemed to have embraced being an Avenger without hesitation.

Attached: GuardiansPrelude.jpg (1041x1600, 508K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I think the most disturbing part of that scene was that you could actually see her exposed brain.

Attached: IW.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>space and power stone active

Take it easy Thanos

Uhh the Cap duel wield combos?

Because Gamora always wanted to win.

Cut scenes from Infinity War also show that she seriously was drinking the Thanos Koolaid when she was younger and her deciding to reject him was as of 2014 a relatively recent thing.

>Cut scenes from Infinity War also show that she seriously was drinking the Thanos Koolaid when she was younger and her deciding to reject him was as of 2014 a relatively recent thing.
I had assumed that was the case anyway given her character arc in the guardians films is all about her loosening up

so the brain is still intact, what about her pusy?

Her attitude maybe but even from her introduction in Guardians 1 she'd already decided she was done with Thanos and was going to give the stone to the Collector so he couldn't get it.

It was implied it was something Ronan had her do while she was working with him but I forget if they ever specified what.

vagina dentata as a defensive mechanism

>Nebula said she hated Gamora the least of all her siblings, even though Gamora is probably responsible for most of the punishment she received
>you know Thanos probably let Cull Obsidian have his way with her when Nebula let him down again

A cute!

Attached: 1556348937869.jpg (640x640, 65K)

I want to hug her.

Why does Marvel portal parental abuse in a positive light?

Wasn't it clear that Thanos was a bad dad

Post your face when

Attached: file.png (544x431, 320K)

It’s a thing in abusive households, one child is usually targeted by the parent, and another usually tries to do anything to not become that,

I hope she has some happiness coming for her in GotG 3. She deserves all the nice things.

She had a nice 5 years with Rocket

Only in Endgame. In Infinity War they tried to make him a messiah figure.

True, and I hope the next movie will reflect that in their relationship, as they should be much closer to each other than to the rest of the Guardians at this point. Also, as these two seem to emotionally depend on their found family more than anyone, and spent five years believing they'd never get them back, it would be fun to see Rocket and Nebula as the ones most invested in trying to keep the team together.

Attached: tenor.gif (542x492, 756K)

You're an idiot

>finally get a new dad
>he dies
I like to think she swung by the lake house in the 5 years that passed.

Attached: 344D0A42-360A-46F9-BF86-C878D04AB8E0.jpg (1020x574, 55K)

She got the focus shot in the funeral for him

Attached: D6ytliXXoAEtcHs.jpg (1200x633, 86K)

Somebody said her new arm had a more Iron Man colour scheme, too. Pretty cute, wish she’d had some awkward auntie moments with Morgan.

Attached: FC8A3D17-5F1D-4815-B909-125B23C437A6.jpg (984x1066, 104K)

She's like a kicked puppy who only wants to be loved. I'd protect that sad blue bean with my life.

She is adorable.

>Nebula becomes the adopted big sister for Tony's kid
>gets told by Morgan on a visit that she loves her 3000
>proceeds to choke back tears and hug the little ankle biter while silently promising to Tony to disembowel anyone that hurts her
My heart can't take it.

did she have to cut her hair for this role?

>Morgan why does it feel like an entire small african nation sent you birthday money?
>I have SO many aunts and uncles, you don't even know.

He was a good dad, he kept adopting kids from war torn worlds

>Morgan’s 8th birthday
>I will teach you how to kill an adult human with this primitive toy horse

Attached: KarenGillan.png (500x350, 241K)

i want to jizz on her bald head

Attached: D6Ef0UMXsAAQICS.jpg (2044x2048, 455K)

>organic left hand
DON'T TRUST HER

I want Nebula to show the Guardians how much they mean to her by becoming the ship's resident sex-bot

Rationality is not a thing in these site guy.

Gotta say She's the 2nd bald woman I want to bang.

Was the first one Sigouney Weaver ?

Only for the first movie as she figured she'd just be a one off villain that died.

When it was clear it was gonna be a regular thing, they redesigned the makeup to work over a bald cap.

It would have made no sense, but I would have liked Alternate Nebula to meant Morgan by having the kid call her "Aunt Nebula."

It would be the only line the kid needs to say to imply Nebula has a place in this world, and a connection to its people, and that would probably freak Alt Nebula the fuck out. Oh well.

Using e fucking power stone to torture anybody is such an overkill

>Nebula having a soft place to land back on earth
>Nebula having found her own family outside of her sister’s one
>Nebula being somebody’s beloved blue auntie
>Nebula furiously scissoring Pepper and clinging together in their shared grief

Attached: 6F3D70C4-465E-467C-8446-1403A8688AF9.png (329x329, 251K)

In his own twisted perspective, he was. But it was clear that we as an audience were supposed to see him as a monster on a monstrous crusade, even if he saw it as noble and just.

Do you think Nebula joined Tony and Pepper in bed at least once during the 5 year timeskip?

>implying nebula doesn't have a robo dick attachment

Why do all the MCU threads become lewd 200% faster than the other threads here?

Attached: 1557687359353.jpg (604x689, 148K)

Bet that was one hell of a first consensual time.

>tfw no fapfics of Tony and Pep teaching Neb on how to enjoy herself

Absolute travesty.

Attached: 6E88688E-BD11-4262-9680-075B74CE9C26.gif (268x190, 1.33M)

Attached: D5snUMMXkAA7aWR.jpg (700x616, 32K)

Imagine blowing a fat load on her dome, then smushing the wig down on top

Worst she is not his favorite.

>IW shows us how Gamora joined Thanos etc
>get nothing like that for Nebula
>never actually seen any other member of her race

Well i suppose she did have something like the 3rd highest screentime in Endgame...

>yfw you can't even win against an unripe root

Best fetish, imagine having a gf like her

Robbing us of little Nebula was the biggest missed opportunity of Endgame

>Excpect her to try dominating you
>curls up in a ball and sobs when given any sort of affection

Obvious that Nebula has a modular robopussy that works just as good as a real one and can be quickly swapped out for a new one after the Cull Obsidian blows it out.

Attached: 28105ceb0143f59149c4d2217ac79344[1].png (500x650, 619K)

She may act like a hardass dom in public, but you know she'd be a total sub to anyone showing her any kindness.

>don't understand why women are so into the trope of big tough man who's actually soft and needs care
>then Nebula happens

oooooooooooh

Attached: 1549833808174.png (640x480, 601K)

I love this idea. Imagine Pepper being busy some days and having a random member from the entire MCU cast taking care of Morgan for a day.
>She plays with the items inside the Sanctum Sanctorum to Strange's annoyance.
>Scott takes her on a trip inside a anthill.
>Rocket and Groot having a tea party with her with Rocket acting annoyed but still letting her pet him like a puppy.

Attached: tumblr_pr6eiujywP1rtzu4yo1_1280.jpg (650x983, 184K)

Attached: tumblr_pr6eiujywP1rtzu4yo2_1280.jpg (650x1028, 205K)

why the fuck are there raccoons in a zoo

>embraced it

>five years later she casually refers to Rhodes by his nickname

Muh heart

>Mommy took me to this Doctor's house for the day while she does stuff in the city
>the Doctor was busy so his cape is babysitting me instead
>It keeps beating me in Mario Party

Why not?

I was hoping they'd grow her hair out, but guess not

Some zoos do "these are our local animals" areas

Isn't all the top of her head a metal dome? I'm pretty sure that the only haircut she could pull would be the ones christian monks have.

I fucking love Nebula, best girl. Movie was poorer for her not just casually being shown hanging out at the Lakehouse chopping wood and intimidating Steve with the size of her pile when the Avengers show up looking for help.

Attached: 39443849-A0AB-40F3-AD49-790E88F8E6AA.jpg (640x532, 47K)

god i want her to peg me

Science will find a way

>Nebula sees the implied rivalry and feels compelled to challenge Steve in this human tree destroying competition

I would have been totally fine with Nebula engaged in small games and challenges during downtime with other Avengers throughout the film. Maybe have Nebula teaching Rocket how to play paper football in the background of a scene or something.

Me neither

Attached: 1545630857739.jpg (1280x727, 191K)

>Morgan hits her rebellious teen years
>maybe starts doing some suit-related shit
>starts hanging out with Aunt Nebula more and more
>her first suit has a matching bronze stripe over the left eye

Clearly Nebula should get a suit as a thank you gift

What if morgan grows up and as a thank you gift for being the best aunt, she creates the endo-sym suit so that nebula can always have a friend by her side?

He didn't raise her.

Nebula is the character that deserves to basically be the deuteragonist in Guardians 3 after Rocket.
That would have been nice.
Just seeing some residual effects of Nebula and Tony's friendship.
>Hey, Nebs, can you babysit Morgan for me? Pepper and I are going to dinner

I think Nebula would just get a nano-tech arm that can become any weapon she needs

Imagine how easy it would be to go on all the rides with half the crowd sizes!

I'm disappointed she didn't get any upgrades from Tony as a thank you gift for saving his life, such as integrated repulsors etc., or her own blue and purple nano-suit stored within her implants. At least she should have gotten a badass new vibranium arm like Bucky's.

The first shot when they walk into the room and then the camera pans around to reveal she's disassembled was incredible.

>You will never give Nebula the loving upbringing she desperately craves.

>Nebula trying to emasculate/intimidate Steve at every turn by doing everything he does but more exaggerated
>I am Tony's most powerful and important friend now, you’re the Nebula in this relationship and I am the Gamora

Isn’t the arm she has at the funeral scene red/gold?

Attached: lggh.jpg (146x153, 9K)

>Was much worse in the comics.
Was still much worse in the comics. Thanos used infinity gem magic to keep Nebula as horribly diseased and near death as possible while still not dying as an art project to impress Death by showing how bad things would be without Death.

Attached: nebula.jpg (670x604, 138K)

Possibly. It's hard to tell because we didn't get a good look at it, and later on the Benatar she's already wearing her jacket again.

>Thanos: "Some time ago your sister snuck aboard this ship to kill me. She very nearly succeeded, so I brought her here."
>You begin to realize it could have been weeks or months she spent like this.

she's not a bluenigger

It’d be super cute if she had a repulsor or something hidden in it in GoTG 3.

I want it.

Attached: asuka wave hi.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

In the comics Nebula was just a space pirate who claimed to be related to Thanos to boost her reputation, so the dumb bitch was asking for what she got.

I could see it happening if she continues to play a staring role, so Karen doesn't have to keep shaving

YOU FOOL, THEN SHE'D HAVE TO DYE IT. THAT'S HERESY.

I believe they already adjusted the mask for a bald cap, which is why Neb's head appears slightly bigger after GotG 1.

And I'd be surprised if Marvel doesn't intend to keep Karen around for as long as she's up to play the role. Nebula is clearly the female breakout character of Endgame, and I assume Karen is still considerably more affordable than most of her co-stars, and age is a non-issue as long as she stays in shape, seeing how she's covered in full mask anyway.

Thanos would fuck up Nebula because she couldn't beat Gamora. If Nebula actually managed to win, he would probably 'improve' Gamora.
I don't know, she kind of betrays Thanos on a whim.

Nebula's vision logs allowed Thanos to get the soul stone in Infinity War. And caused 2015 Thanos to invade the future.

Gamora couldnt warn Nebula about her memory logs because she was dead! That's pretty sad.

If they were going to, there was an obvious time to do it.

Attached: file.png (600x338, 472K)

Best MCU girl by far

I don't think Nebula actually enjoys being part robot since it's all shit Thanos did to her by force and is also used to control her.

Tony redesigning and replacing it could have been transformative in how she thinks of it.

Attached: FF27BE19-501F-493A-9B58-1DD2A8786156.jpg (788x871, 530K)

she's probably accepted the fact that's she's half robot since it's who she is now which probably sounds like what her arc would be in GotG3

>letting nebula design her own pieces and colour schemes/designs with the FRIDAY interface
>fine tuning things that caused pain
>nano machines and extra shielding
>storage for paper football pieces
>a cup holder
Imagine.

Attached: 1A374579-0F98-4192-93DB-61A6B8912BC2.gif (540x224, 2.74M)

On rewatches I'll always skip the Bartons being dusted, and jump straight to this as the beginning of the movie.

>Morgan wearing Doc Strange's cape.
>Flying down Bleaker street, over traffic and dodging posts and signs.
>Her laughter is as pure as a bell
>Wong chasing after them -- screaming and waving his arms.

Whoever is going to be the one in charge of the next phase should push her more. She is well received by the public and because of her lack of lore, she can be used to tell a great deal of stories.

So how much of her appearance is still flesh?

In all fairness, the scene with the Bartons was a perfect way to set the tone.

That's very debatable, as even the organic looking parts of her skin appear segmented and at least partially artificial, similar to Vision's. The purple part of her face seems to be more or less unmodified, however, and I assume at least parts of her brain and some internal organs are still semi-biological.

Attached: Gotg2Nebula.jpg (1566x881, 144K)

Becusseshe didn really die. The old nebula is still in her timeline

2014 Nebula got killed by Current Nebula and Gamora didnt give a shit

Damn, thats terrible if thats all thats left of her.

That tear falling from 2014 Nebula's face as she died punched me right in the gut.

And I agree that Gamora didn't seem nearly as fazed by her sister getting killed by a future (from Gamora's perspective) version of Nebula as she maybe should have been. I also couldn't help get the impression that one of the main reasons Gamora decided to help current Nebula was because she noticed how Thanos' favour appeared to shift from her to 2014 Nebula.

That's probably part of it, for sure.
One of the things is that it seems Gamora definitely had already turned from Thanos (since she was already set up to take the Power Stone to the Collector). But it seems Gamora didnt really think of Nebula as her sister yet or had really thought of her as her sister much in the past, given Nebula's own account

Wakanda zoo