What exactly makes her so popular?

What exactly makes her so popular?

Attached: Gwen.png (258x295, 111K)

People are really into gingers

Lolicons

The writting of season 1 and 2. Then she just became the Boring prude. They grew her too fast. She should have been a lil bit more childish for her age.

great personality and intelligence

>loli
>catgirl theme
>incest vibes
>red head
Gee, I dunno

Attached: Cute-Wilykit-thundercats-2011-25077485-514-480.jpg (514x480, 51K)

>redhead
>green eyes
thats all there is really apart from being a petite lolicon

Popular in what sense? Please explain.

People want to put it in her butt, user.

the contrast between her being a holier-than-thou nerd but also a competitive go-getter who could keep up with Ben

Attached: 1462596678516.png (1101x322, 130K)

honestly its incog that made her popular. I also believe that Raven is as big as she is because of ZONE

Despite her small frame she gives off a feeling of fertility

Her being slightly mature for her age worked fine; I like the "college student on an internship" wardrobe she had in the second series, but the problem was her boring personality. In the first series she was mature for a fourth-grader but still had a sense of humor and fun.

She looks exactly like Ben. People who like her are fags in denial wich are a large portion of this site

Why did the animation after Alien Force become so shit? The newer shows look so bad.

Canada

And she still acted as a child. In the 3rd season she acted like a prude in a bad way. I think Kill la Kill's Satsuki did a better job as a active foil to a rude mouth ill mannered profag.

youre sort of right but she doesnt look like be she jsut has the same silhouette, most characters do when in contrast to the art style

yeah she barely seemed like the same person

>In the first series she was mature for a fourth-grader but still had a sense of humor and fun.

pretty sure she was 12 or something

Good Potential.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.png (600x848, 622K)

>pretty sure she was 12 or something
She was the same age as Ben. Who is ten. Ben 10. 10 years old, 10 alien forms.

This is why her maturity shtick is a gag; she's the same age as him.

I think Incognitymous, mostly.