Garou goes to the Marvel and DC universe to hunt its heroes. How far does he go til he is beaten?

Garou goes to the Marvel and DC universe to hunt its heroes. How far does he go til he is beaten?

Attached: 9c92306b030a66fc58629741179093061545397789_full.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2V60KP8T1i4
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107640336
ww7.watchopm.net
nippon.com/en/features/h00250/life-expectancy-for-japanese-men-and-women-at-new-record-high.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_supercentenarians
mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original
mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man/chapters/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weebs go home

Attached: 1532423028361.png (1054x748, 324K)

the moment he walks up on spider-man

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190416174337.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

On MARVEL, he will kill some street level heroes and z-listers before he gets FRANKED.
On DC, he'll kill some JLI and Titans former members before Wonder Woman snaps his neck

>Garou
>Franked
Frank is one of the heroes that Garou could easily beat. Fucker took on a minigun without dying, whats Frank gonna do?

>kill

Nowhere, the universe resets or whatever before his plot line can even get half-way through.
Because that's all Marvel and DC know how to do.

Go to Yea Forums and ask that question about him going to MHA.

majority of the hero's in OPM are like street level tier to just 2 tiers above that

So until someone stronger then that like the hulk shows up and beats him

All japs capeshits are bad. IF Garou faced somebody like Cyborg, Cyclopse FUCKING WOLVERINE he would be dead.

Human Garou or Monster Garou? This is a very important distinction that needs to be made.

It would have to be Monster Garou. Hes too weak otherwise.

Garou is easily Spider-man tier but significantly faster and more durable. Tanked an energy blast that easily tore through several layers of bedrock. Frank ain't going to do shit to Garou.

He can probably rough up someone like daredevil, struggle against iron fist, job to anyone that's a magic user, spiderman or captain America

Who?

Human Garou can convincingly defeat Thing-level opponents. One-on-one, most of the X-Men and Avengers are going down with only the ones with exotic power sets being able to do something about him.

Shoot him more until a super shows up

Human form: Spider man without webbing and spider sense but with martial arts to the point of dodging between minigun bullets.
Monster form: Increased speed, strength and durability. (Maybe wing-based flight?)

Human form loses to magic, anyone that's stronger and faster, flight (can't do anything about them) but bodies anyone like Captain America or Frank.
Monster form takes everything to 11 and may or may not add flight but would still lose to the A-listers like Superman or Flash.

Attached: 1530578340238.jpg (699x962, 172K)

Hes the hero hunter
youtu.be/2V60KP8T1i4

Doesn't Garou get stronger the more his shit gets kicked in?

You're thinking of metal bat

im behind a few chapters, but does he ever have a run in with any psychics, like tornado or blizzard? i know Saitama is immune to psychic shit but is Garou? in either form?

I'm thinking of both. Garou gets stronger and stronger after each defeat.

It's why weebs and capefags get confused and angry about him because it makes his 'power level' hard to autistically categorize because he keeps changing in just about every scene.

He resisted Psykos's attempt to squish him with her telekinetic powers.

He's probably fine until he meets somebody like Sentinel or a magic user. Nobody in OPM uses magic other than telekinesis, which is used pretty physically.

Metal Bat temporary becomes stronger due to "fighting spirit". Garou becomes stronger due to experience with every encounter and defeat. Metal Bat would be Hulk while Garou would be Doomsday.

i guess he can beat any b list superheroes and a couple of vigilantes like the huntress or moon knight,he will be fuck when he cross one of the top dogs

During his fight with Saitama dude was able to break his limiter and transition into full monster mode with stats that basically translate to "you fucking lose". Unfortunately for him the person he happened to fight at the time had state that read as "no u".

Excuse me it was King who went no u on Garou, Saitama was just lucky King was with him when it happened.

Saitama himself said he was weaker the more monster he became. His power level is very hard to discern.

>Faster and more durable than Spider-Man
I read OPM so I know that's bull. Peak Garou could never touch Spider-Man with cosmic power and base Garou on because a threat from fighting heroes who don't know martial arts and had been weakened or distracted by monsters more powerful than Garou.
Tldr bugger off.

Oh fuck you're right. The power of the ultimate hellfire wave motion cannon was too much for my feeble hu,an brain to comprehend.
I'd argue that he was pretty much as strong as he was gonna get when he was still a human shaped monster, it seemed like when he went full beast that triggered the decline.

Fucking speedreaders. He only became weaker after repeated physical and verbal beatdowns by Saitama. He was basically breaking down as well as losing his monsterifcation.

>I'd argue that he was pretty much as strong as he was gonna get when he was still a human shaped monster, it seemed like when he went full beast that triggered the decline.
He was right on the verge of breaking his limiter and reaching the same type of broken that Saitama has, but then he became a monster and threw it all away like a dumbass.

I'm surprised anyone even tries to catigorize power levels in DC/Marvel with how often every fucking character gets reset. rebooted, retconned, and retooled.

There's no internal consistency.

Psychos get to hold him down but fails pre monstification

After monstification tats hold him for like 5 seconds before he just go "its thats all you got?" Still enought for sweet mask and child emperor to make a couple of atacks, but even then they dont make any real damage to him

I would say that any capeshit hero that is closecombat based will absolutly lose to garou unless they are so strongh that their movement by itself are considered AoE damage

Dumbass, read the webcomic or manga instead of pulling shit out of your ass. Since when are we talking about Phoenix Force Spider-man or Captain Universe Spider-man? We are talking about default Spider-man.

Human Garou tanked Rover's energy blast that tore through several layers of bedrock. Human Garou was capable of moving at superhuman speed during his fight against Orochi and survived Orochi's energy blast, which was even more powerful than the one he recieved from Rover. Human Garou resisted Psykos's telekinetic power and maintained his position despite Psykos's attempt to move him. Human Garou got a healing factor that allowed him to survive multiple fatal injuries and recover within a day. Human Garou is strong enough to bypass the insane durability of Darkshine, a top S-Rank hero and easily a top tier Dragon threat if he was a monster.

Garou would definitely be capable of defeating Spider-man if they met.

Probably something to his legs or arms...

He would never kill heroes, it’s not his style.

He would probably get pretty far though. He was constantly and rapidly progressing until he hit the wall that is Saitama. Like OPM pointed out, he wasn’t dangerous because he had tremendous power, he was dangerous because he countered humanoids.

Can't Iron Fist just one-punch him?

Iron Fist can't even 1 punch his own mid-life crisis.

>Beat Spider-Man
Get a load of this fool.

Attached: Spidey1351107230401.jpg (442x330, 28K)

>character fag that thinks his favorite character can't be beat
You Spiderfags are almost worst than Superfags and Hulkfags.

Attached: www.png (606x942, 1.39M)

god i wish that was me

Earth 91126, not main 616, therefore not canon. Just because it's shown being done, does not mean that it happened nor can happen.
Find something from the 616 and you will have an example, otherwise we will sit here all day arguing how canon it could be and I ain't doing that shit nigga.

>Garou would definitely be capable of defeating Spider-man if they met.
Peter can move at about mach 2, is psychic, and once tore a building in half.

Also pretty much all Peter has to do is web his face up and he suffocates. Durability means jack and shit if you can't breath.

he asks someone where the heroes is. unfortunately for him, that someone is Squirrel Girl. he gots bodied and destroyed.

Garou is a chump. Batman with can beat WITHOUT prep time.

But seriously "needs to breath" basically means Peter can kill you unless you're Hercules class strong such that you can tear off the webbing before you start to weaken.

Attached: RCO015_1468812230.jpg (1054x1600, 616K)

Garou "hunts" heroes, he doesn't kill them. His thing is beating them to prove that he can.

He's a Titans villain at best.
>stand back guys, I got this.

Attached: tt_cv25_Crush.jpg (2063x3131, 452K)

Iron Fist is nowhere near being Saitama tier.

east vs west threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107640336

So he's a shitty Kraven?

That being he can actually punch shit without the use of his hands while Saitama kinda needs his.

Saitama doesn't need his fist to defeat you. His entire physique is superhuman. Could just headbutt you or kick you if he wanted to. Or just suffocate you by moving at superhuman speed around you.

Danny is pretty shit without his Iron Fist. Without his Immortal Iron Fist chi, he would be no better than Daredevil. And definitely not in the same leagues as Shang-Chi without it. Its debatable if Danny could even defeat Shang-Chi in a straight up fight with the Iron Fist.

Attached: shang chi vs spider-man.jpg (1200x940, 380K)

East vs west discussions by definition pertain to media of western origin and therefore violate neither rule.

>Its debatable if Danny could even defeat Shang-Chi in a straight up fight with the Iron Fist.
They were described as equals or with Shang-Chi being his narrow better before Shang-Chi got his multiplication superpower, so it's not really debatable if he could beat Shang-Chi at this point. He can't.

Except for the fact that most martial characters claims Shang-chi is better than Danny. Don't think Shang-chi still have the multiplication powers.

Attached: luke is jealous.jpg (1184x943, 383K)

east vs west threads are always made for the sake of trolling. Condoning theme is irrefutable evidence that you yourself are a troll, an extremely mentally ill sociopath, who is unfit of a place within Human Civilization.

>majority of the hero's in OPM are like street level tier to just 2 tiers above that
Even before he got a bunch of zenkai boosts Garou was lower S-class level strong. Even early on before he got his zenkai boosts he was able to take down Tank Top Master, who's strong enough to rip a chunk of earth the size of a house of of the ground with his bare hands.

>east vs west threads are always made for the sake of trolling. Condoning theme is irrefutable evidence that you yourself are a troll, an extremely mentally ill sociopath, who is unfit of a place within Human Civilization.
All of that may be true, but they still aren't rule violations.

Attached: Jean Gay.png (1220x1712, 646K)

I'm in love.

Unless you are a thousand year old loli, you never stood a chance.

>an extremely mentally ill sociopath, who is unfit of a place within Human Civilization.
So literally the perfect thread for this site?
cos that is your average 4chins user

>All of that may be true, but they still aren't rule violations.
Global rule 3 explicitly forbids trolling.
Furthermore, I've had far than more than enough enough experience with this website to know that mentioning something off topic in the original post is an open invitation to discuss things that have nothing to do with the board's subject matter.

Attached: Teen_Titans_Vol_6_24_Textless_Variant.jpg (600x905, 105K)

Marvel: Pulped by Cyclops or Scarlet Witch
DC: Zatanna or Raven incaps Garou without any fuss.

Scarlet Witch is kinda overkill there.

>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLLOLOLOLLLLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLLPLOOLOOLLLLLOLOLPPOLLOLOPLLOOOOO
>LE Yea Forums LE IS LE FOR LE MADE LE FOR LE SHITPOSTING LE AND LE REDDIT LE IS LE MADE LE FOR LE SERIOUS LE CONVERSATION LE LE LE LE LE LE LE, LE LE LE LE LE LE, LE LE LE LE LE LE LE, LE
You and "people" like you are the reason why the collective sanity and intelligence of the entire Human Race is on the verge of absolute annihilation.

That's cute. You probably think Batman can defeat the Flash too despite the latter being too fast for the former to hit, yet along reach to.

Garou ain't immune to magic, so yeah I think the magicians have it.

>Mach 2
Garou deflected minigun bullets (which are several hundred mph faster than mach 2) when he was powering up.
>psychic
Spidy sense is cool, but garou has his own version of it
>tore a building in half
Garou beat a guy that was throwing buildings at a hovering spaceship
>web to the face
His webs can be ripped off

Garou also trained to fight against talented people. He would mess up anyone that wasn’t Hulk, Thor, or Strange level of power

Like any of those characters haven't gone down to physical fighters before. And Garou hunts heroes, meaning he'll have gathered some general information about his targets before he bushwhacks them while he'll just be looked down as some random mook out to make a name for himself which heroes are arrogant for.

Christ, why is Scarf Garou so fucking sexy?

Attached: 19 (2).png (800x1138, 477K)

He makes friends with Shang-Chi.

A bunch of glass cannons without superhuman reflexes are definitely going to be capable of preventing someone with superhuman speed from speed blitzing them!

Attached: batman dead 3 seconds.jpg (1280x407, 157K)

>or captain America
Garou ended up pretty far out of Cap's league as his story progressed.

Because Murata drew what he wanted to fuck.

>Garou deflected minigun bullets (which are several hundred mph faster than mach 2) when he was powering up
Deflecting a bullet doesn't mean you're faster than a bullet, m8. All that says is he can move whatever he's using to deflect the bullets laterally a few inches in the time it takes the next bullet to move many many feet. You're confusing x and y directions. You could be several times slower than a bullet and still defect shit out of a minigun just fine if you've got the dynamic vision to see them coming.

Fuck's sake, Peter dodges automatic gunfire all the fucking time.
>Spidy sense is cool, but garou has his own version of it
No he doesn't.

>Garou beat a guy that was throwing buildings at a hovering spaceship
Did he get hit?

>His webs can be ripped off
Yeah, by a select few people. And he's never had to and it's a bit obscure to even reference this, but Peter can confer his wall cling powers to shit he touches. Effectively he can make shit sticky. Conceivably he could do that to his own web to even further enhance the stick factor. I'm surprised this power doesn't get used more. Turning his foes into human lint rolls seems obnoxiously useful.

> Peter can confer his wall cling powers to shit he touches.
This sounds retarded, when did it get added?

Seeing how much darker his hair is than his skin makes reaffirms that I was not crazy for assuming Garou had red/orange hair before I saw how he looked in the anime.

He rubbed blood in his hair, so yeah

Attached: 10834108156641618466-a3a9f3cd3fb0437a710587739f2a4495.jpg (800x1143, 538K)

Technically it always worked that way. That's literally why he can wall cling while wearing a suit. His cling works by manipulating electrostatic force. He produces a subatomic particle that gives him control over electrons on his body and anything he's touched recently, which lets him positively and negatively charge shit which lets him cling to shit. I'm not sure he's ever used it offensively in 616, but I know Mayday used it once to turn a floor sticky.

Miles having electricity powers wasn't out of nowhere, m8.

Edgy Garou is a cutie. I want to see two ottermode boys fighting.

Attached: Iron Fist.jpg (1039x1600, 251K)

literally who?

In Marvel Garou would be curbstomped by Cesspool/Gwenpool. That's just the most natural way to go for him: to be beaten by a comedic "hero" that doesn't fit his criteria for being a hero.

IDK who would defeat him in DC. The comedic Teen Titans? Plastic Man?

Attached: 1553889026594.png (420x440, 268K)

I have no idea what a Mayday or a Miles with electricity powers is, I haven't read any Spider-Man stories published after the 90's.

>Garou vs Plastic Man
Would be funny.

Garou vs Section 8.

Attached: Section_8.jpg (892x745, 428K)

The thing with Garou is that he gets his ass kicked on a regular basis but he walks it off and gets a zenkai boost. So not only do you need someone strong enough to defeat him, but they also need to be willing to kill him without mercy. And by "kill him" I mean triple check that he's actually dead instead of just assuming he'll bleed out.

So, DOOM and/or Frank for Marvel, Luthor and Lobo for DC?

Miles is Ultimate Spider-Man's successor. Mayday is the daughter of Peter in a future elseworld.

Both are spider-totems, beings with magical powers imbuded by contact with the messengers of the totemic spider-gods in charge of the fate of the multiverse, much like Peter.

Also, all Peter's powers were retconned to be magic except his radioactive spider-blood.

Or someone who can inspire him to become a hero and stop his villainous ways like Saitama did.

>spider-totems
>retconned to be magic
Yeah I just ignore that bullshit, it doesn't exist.

MC2 ain't canon.

Doom sure, but only if he's done his research. I don't see Frank being able to touch him unless he steals some major tech since Garou deflected what had to be several hundred minigun rounds with his bare hands. Luthor's arrogance would lead to him making a fatal mistake. Is Lobo really thorough enough to triple-tap Garou to make sure he's dead for real? I haven't seen/read much Lobo but I know in Young Justice they tricked him into thinking he killed Forager by letting him smash Forager's exoskeleton.

>the messengers of the totemic spider-gods in charge of the fate of the multiverse,
No sane person takes that seriously. The Captain Britain Corps. got more creditably as multiversal organization. They actually deal with legit universal threats instead of some shitty Twilight vampires.

>MC2 ain't canon.
But Peter's power operating off electrostatic force and being able to be imbued to shit is. That he doesn't use it the way Mayday did doesn't mean he oouldn't.

That's not how DC heroes roll though. Even against someone like Superman, Garou would be left alive and turn into a recurring villain.

>totemic spider-gods in charge of the fate of the multiverse

Attached: gwenpool oh fuck is bendis writing this.png (361x709, 371K)

>The Captain Britain Corps.
Oh, they're all dead other than 616. Spider-UK was alive for a while too, but he rebuilt with a multiversal spider organization instead of hooking up with 616 Captain Britain.

Totemic bullshit was Quesada. All Bendis did was Inheritor bullshit, which didn't help matters but had fuck all to do with what I said.

Let Garou meditate in peace

Attached: x14.png (600x848, 601K)

It honestly does mean that he can't use it that way. MC2 isn't canon to 616. Its an alternate universe with its own established rules. Its basically Cate's tier shit with a bunch of OCs. A Daredevil with the power of Ghost Rider and Spider-man. Juggernaut's power being hereditary. Wolverine's daughter with claws that look like Optic Blasts.

Okay.

Attached: Vic meditation.jpg (620x962, 145K)

Saitama never inspired him to be a hero just made him realize that his motivation is dumb. And it only worked because Saitama was so massively overpowered to no-sell everything that Garou did. Garou isn't going to get convinced by anyone who's going to give him a good fight otherwise.

>It honestly does mean that he can't use it that way.
You aren't listening. Peter's power works off electrostatic force IN 616. He can imbue it in shit IN 616. That's literally how he wall-crawls in costume.

Garou loses to Dove, but not before Hawk dies.

Hawk and Dove are barely superhuman. They ain’t going to defeat Garou. Even a fat fuck like Penguin is sufficient to give them a difficult time.

No. I reread it multiple times. He started losing more when he stopped relying on technique to beat Saitama. It started when Saitama used the table flip. Saitama then said that he was weaker even though Garou said that he was something along the lines of perfect evil.

Still doesn’t mean 616 Peter is capable of it.

>Still doesn’t mean 616 Peter is capable of it.
>616 Peter doing something doesn't mean 616 Peter is capable of doing that thing

>Dove
Garou isn't going to be listening to another Mumen Rider.

>Did he get hit?
Yes, right in face, and the guy was definitely trying to kill him

Attached: 11_water_by_shadowfrost1-d92nyui.jpg (746x1072, 186K)

616 Peter ain’t MC2 Peter. Even a retard would realize this. So why don’t you?

I think the point is that there are fewer mook level heroes in the big two and Garou would quickly run into some c-lister who could fuck him up.

>muh speshul character can nothing personnel everyone
Sure, kid.

>IDK who would defeat him in DC. The comedic Teen Titans? Plastic Man?
Oh, I think you know.

Attached: 1495290789722.png (500x648, 104K)

Would Garou even go on a rampage if he started in the Marvel Universe? People don't worship the ground that heroes stand on over there, and there aren't really that many "monsters" like in the OPM universe, human super-villains and occasional aliens are the primary threats.
Lots of Marvel superheroes are actually underdogs and rejects like him.

>whats Frank gonna do?
Oh user, how new are you?

Garou has no problem with brutalizing underdogs. His crusade against heroes is motivated by childhood trauma and delusions. Reality has nothing to do with his actions.

Attached: Garou.jpg (801x877, 174K)

My point is, he would have no childhood trauma because in the MU, there is no "heroes are awesome and perfect and monsters are pure evil and always lose" narrative in the general public. Superheroes are seen as fuck-ups at best, and menaces at worst.

You know it!

Attached: Plasticwolvie.jpg (394x450, 75K)

I guess that Garou wouldn't say he wants to be a monster, but a super-villain.
I always wondered why Japanese superhero fiction seems to focus so much more on fighting giant monsters than on fighting super-powered human criminals.

Those are villains though.

IIRC evil humans turn into demons and mosnters if they're too evil. Basically they stop being human after committing many sins. Hence why "rejecting" or "abandoning" humanity is a common trope in manga and anime, and why evil characters mutate into monsters to power up.

Attached: 1555443707696.png (1172x660, 943K)

According to Japanese folklore*

616 Peter makes his uniform static cling ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

On what basis do you claim he can't use this power THAT HE EXPLICITLY HAS AND USES on shit other than his various uniforms?

Metal Bat would have liquefied his skull if MB's sister wasnt there. Power levels are bullshit, going by tropes Frank would leave a stain behind, Taskmaster would improve on his combat skill and curb stomp him, cap would America HARDER, so on and so forth.

Your trying to compare a gag trope to the og tropes, its like how that robot girl made Goku and vegeta look like punks.

It's tough to say. Even the S-Class heroes in OPM aren't really that impressive in the grand scheme of the Marvel/DC hero pantheons. Only Saitama himself would be able to hang in the big leagues, but the entire point is that there's an unfathomable gap between Saitama and everyone else. But then, you sort of have something similar going on in Marvel/DC, where the top tier heroes can do things like push planets around while everyone below them is throwing buildings.

Given that Garou eventually ends up being pretty far beyond the S-Class heroes himself, I would say that he'd be pretty successful in his rampage until one of the big boys shows up to stop him. His physical stats easily put him beyond any street level hero, and since anime characters aren't shy about blitzing opponents with overwhelming speed, tricky stuff like telekinesis wouldn't be a huge issue. I'm gonna say he'd be stopped once he ran into Iron Man level opponents.

You still need to be able to react to something that's moving that fast. You might have a point if Garou deflected or dodged a single bullet from the minigun, but at such a high rate of fire, his reaction time would honestly need to be much higher than mach 2 to comfortably deal with all those rounds. Plus, that wasn't even his strongest state. He was also way more physically capable than the S-Class Heroes, most of whom are easily quicker than mach 2.

Metal Bat is also S-Class purely based on his ability to hit things unbelievably hard with his bat once he gets revved up.

DC: Wrecks street heroes. Beats up Batman and then jumps into more powerful enemies until he reaches a heavy hitter. Any of mages, bricks or actual psychics will fuck him up permanently. Either Wondy chops his head off or gets one punched by another non killong heavy.

Marvel: He wrecks more characters far more than in DC until Thor kills him.

>Human form loses to magic,
Fate curbstomps monster form.

Batman vs Flash was displayed in The Button. Even on home turf Thawne comfortably toyed with Bruce.

The moment he fucks with someone likeable enough he's going to get the big dogs bearing down on him

user spiderman can beat Galactus´s heralds

Attached: 94474c50a62c545f340653758755f72c.png (387x568, 552K)

Garou doesn't kill so he can get away with his shit and win any fight since it won't upset the status quo. He also doesn't harm civilians. He's well suited to getting "fair" non tropey fights even in comics. Frank probably wouldn't even want to Frank him.

Stupid question:
Anyone have any links to season 2?
Mega or even a stream

ww7.watchopm.net

Be warned. The QUALITY is comparable to Dragon Ball Super

People exaggerate how bad the characters themselves look, but man, those fights are atrocious. That was seriously the best part of season one. I can't think of a single reason to watch it rather than just reading the manga and calling it a day.

I've seen the first 6 eps. Wasn't too terribly disappointed, but I did notice a drop in art and animation unfortunately. Then again, season 1 was so great in those respects it's hard to see them doing better than that.

There are actual human supervillains in OPM. Monsters and supervillains are 2 entirely separate things.

If I had to guess, I would say it comes down to Kamen Rider and maybe dai kaiju movies as well. Superpowered individuals with costumes or giant robots just seem to be seen as symbols of heroism over there, with monsters as the equivalent symbol of evil/chaos. Those series semi-frequently have more human characters as the main villains though (as opposed to monsters of the week).

Metal Bat's swings are powerful enough to create shockwaves and destroy the surrounding buildings. Frank ain't going to do shit to Garou. Taskmaster can attempt to copy Garou's moveset all he wants with photographic reflexes, still going to be useless when his own body can't keep up. Taskmaster nearly killed himself just attempting to push himself to move 2x faster. Captain America would stand a better chances than Frank and Taskmaster but he would just still lose easily.

Who could defeat him?

Attached: stonetoss vs goku.jpg (403x173, 15K)

Garou honestly probably wouldn't have much trouble against Iron-man. Iron-man lacks the reflexes to contend without someone that possess superhuman speed and reflexes. Especially with the fact that Tony no longer have Extremis.

Garou did just fine against Genos before their fight was interrupted. And Genos is faster in speed and reflexes, a better cqc fighter, more powerful beams, probably just as strong and durable as Iron-man. Unless Iron-man still have Extremis which enhances his reflexes, he is not even going to be capable of tagging Garou.

Everyone knows that is Spider-wank bs. Its like the time Spider-man spider-wanked and caused Silver Surfer to knock himself out after he ran into a tree.

>beats up Batman
He should, but in the comics Batman knew about Garou and already had a plan to counter him: a special suit with Wonder Woman's pubic hair. So Batman wins.

Attached: spider-wank.jpg (950x1482, 422K)

OG/Naruverse Fate sure, I dont know what the autismo that is the "it prints money so make more spinoffs" Fate rules goes through now

>What is Garoubuster armour

>that art
S2 is such a fucking travesty

Check again. After getting table flipped, Garou attacks more fiercely but gets punched into the sky for his troubles. When he crashes back to the ground we see him further evolved and they start arguing about their principles which ends in Garou get serious head-butted. Garou has his final evolution and throws a massive punch at Saitama which ends up with Garou flat on his back. Garou gets up but is now smaller and his final form is breaking down and only then is when Saitama comments that Garou is now weaker than before.

Another Buster Armor that ain't going to do anything significant against who it was designed against.

Attached: hulk making hulk expression.png (157x219, 61K)

No joking, I have been trying, trying, to watch it but ever since you noticed the way the mouth flaps you cannot unseen it and that isnt even the only issue, I wasnt expecting Madhouse s1 animation, that was something you cant make again, it was the director pulling alot of favors but I wasnt expecting it to be that fucking bad, doesnt help the studio is run like a literal sweatshop

Garou has the power to mimic anyone else's powers essentially magically. It's one of those bullshit powers that trumps everything. Which was why it was funny when he fought Saitama whose power is the gag ability to be stronger and faster than anyone no matter what.

So presuming he was faced against heroes that wouldn't kill him he would be beaten by superpowers than immediately become superpowered AMAZO-style. In fact, it'd probably just be that episode of Justice League.

Yeah. Such a disappointment.

Garou can't even beat watchdog

He doesn't copy other people's powers, he can mimic their fight style and adapt quickly to new situations but that's about it. It's pretty dangerous against martial artists but does nothing against the real super powered like Saitama or Tatsumaki.

Then he is an expert on Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist which is a martial art that focuses on self-defense, deflecting attacks and using the oponent's hits against themselves.

Garou ia very dangerous, but he can't copy powers.

Garou kills Batman, the DCU resets itself so Batman will be back and gives him a power up, so he can take down Garou.

This would happen.

Attached: CCC_38_-_Gordon.jpg (640x480, 45K)

You can kind of tell who only watched the anime, who only read the manga with Murata's new art, and who read the original webcomic

They are back when the multiverse was recreated by our savior Reed Richards.

Attached: Excalibur_8_001.jpg (622x484, 95K)

What volume is the rematch?

This is the webcomic

"You gotta do what must be done, Batman."

Danny beat a city of the ninjas and a dragon without his iron fist tho. He's a bit more than basic daredevil

Crochet should of fucked Luffy up like this in alabasta

Anime and Western superhero fiction are closer together on this than most think.

There are monsters, and then there are "villains" who eventually work with the heros to fight a greater threat, or who are at least redeemed of previous evil.

Cell was a monster; Vegeta a villain.

>Garou has the power to mimic anyone else's powers essentially magically
Not really. He's more like a watered down Taskmaster.

Garou does not kill.

Basically this. It's why the monsters in OPM start as human, while most heroes start mostly as superpowered humans who develop more and more or are just blessed with something superhuman.

It's also why Saitama and Garo are the two most fearsome monsters after both breaking their limits and abandoning their humanity, Saitama becoming a deadbeat, balding middle aged guy who can oneshot everything, while Garo compounds physical trauma and converts it to strength like a Saiyan but with permanent effects on his physiology. Saitama vs Garo is basically Superman vs Goku, guy with no limit vs guy who constantly breaks his limits.

Depends are we talking about a scenario where nobody has Plot armor?

Attached: z7euzqg[1].jpg (640x960, 170K)

Taskmaster wish he was capable of acquiring superhuman physical attributes with martial arts. Taskmaster is bound by human limitations. He isn't even Super Soldier tier in terms of physical attributes. Pushing himself to move and react 2x faster than what is humanly possible nearly killed Taskmaster when he attempted. If anything, Garou is a Taskmaster on steroids.

>Superman
>no limit
Does not compute.

Attached: fap a kryptonian.jpg (768x848, 226K)

most people can't he defends the most dangerous city for a reason

How does Fist of flowing water do against Anything Goes?

Attached: 169781421566375.jpg (1400x2100, 277K)

Japs know Supes mostly as the "no limit guy" from a mixture of the Reeves movies and old westaboos keeping their 80s comic books. Why do you think people like Chiba Toushiro mostly draw Carol as Miss Marvel with her black lightning bolt costume? Because that one episode of X-Men wasn't enough to make them have enough boners for that, when they had Storm, Rogue, Jean and Jubilee.

I'm just here to say that Garou, even though he ultimately had the wrong idea of what a hero was after he got decked by Saitama was still mostly right when it came to the heroes in the OPM-verse. Most of the "heroes" in this show are either super powered freaks who quite honestly don't care for anything that's actually heroic (Tatsumaki), some are complete frauds (King), and others only care about rank and looking cool (Fubuki, Death Gatling). Very shallow shit and regular civilians eat it up.

Attached: DdpX6ozU0AEt4e9.jpg (1199x831, 262K)

he gets BUENO'd

Tatsumaki lives to be a hero, she is just crazy. A better choice would be Metal Knight, as as he does it test weapons and sell stuff to people

Most of the S-Ranks are still pretty heroic despite their flaws. Among the S-Ranks only King (due to being a fraud), Metal Knight, possibly Drive Knight, and Puri-Puri aren't heroic. You can probably include Sweet Mask too since he is a lunatic.

fucking just don't switch studio's

They switched studio's and thats why the quality dropped like a rock

Tatsumaki is pretty damn heroic. She accepts any requests to eliminate monsters. Probably the most workaholic among the heroes outside of Flashy Flash. And Flashy Flash deal with organized crime when he isn't dealing with monsters for the Hero Association.

>Human Garou can convincingly defeat Thing-level opponents
Except Thing himself, Ben's too stubborn to stay down without killing him.

It doesn't even work like that. Madhouse negotiated with Sueisha(I think?) and bought the rights to animate the show which at the time was enough to animate about 15 episodes worth of content which wasn't a good cut-off point so they decided to cut it off at Boros. The reason why it was left up in the air was because another studio would not only have to negotiate with Sueisha, Sueisha would have to find them acceptable to carry out the task in order to maximize profit and popularity of the product. Keep that in mind. If J.C. Pictures is the second best thing out there that stepepd up after Madhouse or worse, was accepted, it says quite a bit about anime as of late. Because Madhouse and Voln-Mappa who are also Ex-Madhouse members can't be the only good ones anymore, without having most anime reduce their quality to a laughable extend.

His reaction time alone (once he's more awoken) he could best pretty much all of them

Attached: x2.jpg (1798x1644, 1.2M)

Eh she's not really heroic though. She kills monsters because she has nothing else to do. We see that when she was given a break and she went to kill monsters.

How would Garou fare against Boros, Deepsea King, or that perfect specimen Beetle Monster from the house of evolution?

The only Pseudo-God threat monsters are Boros, Orochi, and Monster Garou.

Can't wait to see him BTFO in the manga

>middle aged
Saitama's only 25, not even a wizard yet. I suppose comics really does encourage speedreading.

What is his opinion of Mumen Rider?

weak bitch baby

He better not walk into metropolis....

So Spider-Man wins. Got it.

He scares them off with his massive cock

I'd rather see Yujiro beating the shit out of every single superhuman only to prove he is the strongest creature that ever lived

Attached: yujiro.jpg (474x750, 103K)

>Even the S-Class heroes in OPM aren't really that impressive in the grand scheme of the Marvel/DC hero pantheons.
[King engine intensifies]

Attached: IMG_0352.jpg (292x442, 35K)

When is he fighting them?

Carnage Kabuto was Dragon-level and probably kills Garou up through at least the Metal Bat fight. Deepsea King is probably too much for Garou up through the Tank Top Master fight; he was a Demon-level but was stronger than Pri Pri Prisoner.

Boros is likely too strong for Garou at any level before .

>whats Frank gonna do?

Son you need to be 18 to post here, and does your mother know it's passed your bed time.

He wouldn't be able to get too far up the Marvel ladder, let's not kid ourselves.

I mean Section 8 are basically the low class heroes in OPM universe.

theyre no different from "tank top tiger" and shit like that which Garou does beat up.

>Garou did just fine against Genos before their fight was interrupted
he was about to turn him into an ink stain wtf are you talking about garou even says genos tricked him into an opportune spot to kill him genos literally had his charge ready to fire

Superhumans get taken down by streetlevels all the time because Marvel can't into consistent power levels or have a very wide imagination about it. And anyone can get very far because martial arts is like the greatest equalizer against super powers.

Attached: armbar.jpg (565x542, 66K)

Batman is forced to retired after the severe beating Garou gives him. And with Batman out of the picture in Gotham, the costume freaks became bored and decided to become law abiding citizens. Gordan is devastated because this means Batman will never rape the Joker.

Attached: DSwW6y3VAAEbtuu.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I know right. Frank would totally destroy him because Frank is the best. He is going to get Franked by Frank.

25 is not middle aged?

Post the next panel

Sure, if you have a 50 year old lifespan. Which is just as well because idiots like you don't deserve to live long.

To be fair what is the average lifespan in japan?

Most OPM heroes are low-tier brawlers. Spiderman could slap his shit up and down Manhattan then all the away back to Nippon

There's nothing Spider-Man can do that he won't do better, and he has no real way of permanently putting him down

Attached: 1609047349018863159-e502a1493b95 - Copy.png (800x1257, 985K)

Garou is faster, stronger, more durable, and a better fighter than Spider-man. Only way this fight will end is with a severely beaten and injured Spider-man lying on the floor unconscious.

Attached: 1521927218685.jpg (500x363, 34K)

>Imfuckingplying

Attached: 1527793413951.jpg (3025x864, 3.43M)

Spider-man barely held his own against Shang-Chi despite the fact that he got the physical advantage. Got his ass kicked by a supernaturally enhanced Daredevil that got boosted to superhuman levels. Against another superhuman that either rivals or surpass him physically while also being better at cqc? Spider-man just ain’t winning.

The one in the middle is a little on the nose.

Trap him in another dimension with an eldritch horror

>eldritch horror
Didn't work the first time. He is the horror

Attached: x66.png (1600x1138, 1.5M)

You mean where Surfer totally failed to escape the hold and had to be rescued by another herald?

Surfer was just humoring Panther. Didn’t want him to look bad because his move was ineffective when Storm was present.

Power level fags still seething? I guess Dwayne McDuffie left something for you to remember him by.

86 years old is the national average, they literally had most of the longest living humans around
nippon.com/en/features/h00250/life-expectancy-for-japanese-men-and-women-at-new-record-high.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_supercentenarians

You call that a horror?

Attached: 0satfmy.jpg (1280x842, 311K)

Cap could probably talk him down.

Doubtful. Garou hated preachy shit and mostly respected power which Cap doesn't have enough of. Overwhelming strength was needed to break Garou's convictions otherwise he would have successfully broken his limits and continue to get stronger every time.

>rapehorse.jpg

Man wish there was a way to view all the photos you take, my favorite thing to do is beat them up near an open fire and web them to it then take a photo. That or webbing them to a side of one of those scripted cars that you have to flip over and crush them.... All non lethal...

That's pretty close to what Orochi's true form looks like, actually.

Could sand particles make its way past Spiderman's mask

yup

is this what soi does to the brain of a person? Truly terrifying.

>whats Frank gonna do?
Is Garou immune to Strychnine?

Yeah I’m thinkin’ a pissed off Spider-Man bonks him on the skull a couple times, goes into the My Pissbabby Acadookie verse and goes on a rampage

>zenkai boosts outside of Dragonball
Retard

Attached: 4836930569bbbcda9de53a5a4593e3d5.jpg (600x929, 121K)

Attached: anime girl do you enjoy living like that always being mad.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Someone post the Triceratops stance page.

Wait...I thought the OPM webcomic ended before the REAL manga started. Got a link?

Basically Ama Guri Ken, with each strike hitting with the force of a Hiryu Shoten Ha.

Marvel, stops at spiderman
DC beats one of the flashes and green lantern, loses to batman

Global 3 is just a blanket so mods can enforce anything disruptive. There's nothing wrong with having threads that evoke discussion. If you want to be a pessimist and call it shitposting, so be it. But it's clearly not your call to make as the thread is still here.

You could just make the best of it and... discuss the Yea Forums related aspect, like many people are already doing.

Jesus, you guys just keep moving the goalposts. He's fighting Spider-Man, not Dr. Strange. Tag-outs are an acknowledgment of defeat.

He joins the Avengers at some point

Why wouldn't they move the goal posts when we all know Spider-man is defeated.

Both are still ongoing
mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original
mangadex.org/title/7139/one-punch-man/chapters/2/