24 hours till Star Vs dies

The ride is ending soon

What are your theories on how the show is gonna end?

This might be the last thread before the show is over

Attached: 4c7fo3dw4gw21.jpg (750x810, 84K)

It will be disappointing. Much like the rest of the season.

• they'll give Moon a half-baked "redemption" that will not make up for how retarded she acted
• Star and Marco won't be permanently separated
• it will be bad

This season is hated anyway, so put up every stop to go out with a bang
Make every character LGBT at once, deconfirm Starco and make sure they live seperatley forever because Star ends magic, pair every character up with the most random ship choice so it'll piss off all fans of those characters, give them bad endings
Then season 4 is worth it

Twenty two minutes doesn't seem like much for everything they have to tie up.

It's not much. Unless theres no commercials

is that really bad? I haven't lurked Yea Forums for months and the last episode I watched was the one when they were about to wake Globgorg up.

Madoka ending

Crossover with SU

Attached: 1F14DED6-FB01-4E93-8630-9D179CFD3A6D.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

Wait they aren't at least making the finale two episodes long?

Daily reminder Star and Marco dropped out of high school then had their daughter Mariposa via Angie as a surrogate. Star is unofficially Marco's wife.

Attached: 57453805_843351639366920_6102136843526885854_n.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Nope.

I can't wait for a ending more rushed than Samurai Jack's

>Gurren Lagann for a 3rd time
Really nigga?

Attached: giphy (1)(1).gif (350x270, 190K)

The only true winners are the Toffaags

Attached: MMXdL8k695-2.png (300x250, 64K)

globgor

feels that way sometimes

>Madoka ending
Wasn't the Madoka ending just the Lain ending but with extra stupid?

I want to kill his family before his four eyes and then lick his bitch tears!

Attached: Mina_Loveberry_ID.png (609x865, 585K)

>deconfirm Starco
Marco's Hispanic, making it an interracial pairing. It's still "kosher."

Whatever happens, twitter will be spamming the LGBT tag for the next few hours and it will inevitably lead to 12 Yea Forums threads about why Nerc allowed/didn't let the characters be gay.
Afterwards we'll get a few more cryfag threads about how the show was a disappointment and a few one off threads that will say "So now that the dust has settled, thoughts?". Then we'll get a reddit AMA that tells us nothing but will be spammed here for a day before going back to normal.

>This season is hated anyway
Is it really? Other than Yea Forums, any other places this season being panned?

At least people might finally realize that this is all Cotugno's fanfiction if that happens. It's a completely different show from the one that ended with Battle for Mewni.

There's a decent amount of people on the Star Vs. fan club on Facebook that don't like Season 3 and 4.

Not really, they just hate how Starco was rushed.

Disappointing like everything else post-Battle for Mewni.

>Starco was rushed
>rushed
But seriously, I'm at awe the show managed to drag out the Starco ship this long and bum rushed it at the end.

Redditors love it for the reasons we hate it (monster-racism allegory, Eclipsa & Globgor dindu nuffin, last minute lesbians, Mina is final boss). It's not even like most of us are against some anti-racism message or LGBT inclusion though, we just feel it was handled poorly. But Reddit will turn a blind eye to the problems because they love it solely based on it being progressive.

I've seen criticisms about it online that are similar to Yea Forumsmplaints (and I mean like acual specific criticisms, not just blanket FUCK WOMEN AND MINORITIES or whatever).

But the problem is that obviously places with a dedicated fandom, like tumblr or reddit or whatever, are going to want to see praise or stuff like fanart more than some fans constantly bitching. So actual complaints end up downvoted or with few notes etc. compared to fanart that implicitly supports the show's direction or CONGRATULATIONS DARON FOR A FANTASTIC SEASON and so on.

People just generally enjoy seeing people being creative or enjoying themselves more than people being bitter cunts. You can't really appreciate the bitching unless you're also a bitter cunt who hates the new stuff.

>Star is unofficially Marco's wife.
It'll be official by the end of the finale.

And yes, I am a bitter cunt. Sometimes it's cool to see people get creative but I draw the line at fanart of Eclipsa's shitty family, so I guess it's the opposite scenario with me.

In other words, business as usual. Even the fake fan outrage is now merely a ritualized formality.

>dragged out for 4 whole seasons when it was fucking obvious they'd end up together the whole time
>all 3 previous seasons had ended in a place where they could've EASILY had them become a couple in the next season's premier if the writers had wanted to
>rushed

Rewatched seasons 1-3. Seasons 1-2 are better than 3-4 for sure, but I still think the show is like a high 7 or solid 8. I've seen some trainwrecks and honestly this isn't one of them. Its more like a fender bender.