Squidward is not an octopus they must have gotten this wrong

Squidward is not an octopus they must have gotten this wrong

Attached: 1558118523773.jpg (1596x1642, 906K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=468&v=g5EuFGwbLXE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVpW-mQ-o0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Squidward is an octopus, if you're basing it around the name, that's part of the joke

One of pearl's friends is an actual squid, and resembles one. Squids don't have round heads.

Yeah, but Octoward sounds awkward.
To the point where if I made a pun using Octoward and awkward, it still be the same word.

Sandy does pin-ups?

I was confused as Squidward had six arms but he must have lost his other two arms in the third great ninja war

His head shape definitely is closer to an octopus than a squid.

Attached: Vdvdvdv.jpg (300x225, 16K)

Secret crush? Pin-up girl? wtf

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=468&v=g5EuFGwbLXE

At 7:11 mark, Stephen calls him an octopus. Weird, I never knew this.

The first episode with Sandy is about them going on a date plus other episodes from season 1 like ripped pants.

Actually what the fuck did people think Squidward was if they didn't think he was an octopus

A squid - ward

>Squidward is not an octopus
In Feral Friends, everyone turns into their base animals. Squidward turns into an octopus.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVpW-mQ-o0w

Attached: spongebob-squarepants-season-10-episode-11-feral-friends-dont-wake-patrick.jpg (852x480, 41K)

SpongeBob and Sandy were originally going to be a couple in Tree at the Treedome until Hillenburg said "fuck it" and just made them friends. The books however tease the fuck out of the idea about SpongeBob having a crush on her.

Attached: download.jpg (472x700, 107K)

Zoomer spotted.

If SB and Sandy reproduced, what kind of respiratory system would the kid have?

Amphibian

>i need pin-ups of that squirrel! - J Jonah Whaleson

SquirrelFrog WartPants!
SquirrelFrog WartPants!

Holy fuck was that the Loc-Narr?

>I told ye Squidward, I got a... angle
>arr arr arr arr arr

instead of linking to "Zombie Spongebob" you could've just brought up the episode where they go on land and get fucked up by pelicans