Controversial Yea Forums Opinions Thread

Fairly OddParents was a mediocre show at the best of times and Butch Hartman has never produced an outstanding cartoon in his entire career.

Attached: fairlyoddparents02-e1366927337231.png (589x300, 203K)

How is that controversial? Yea Forums universally thinks Butch is a hack. This isn't an original opinion.

Legacy sidekicks are Stupid. ESpecially the Robins

I thought Yea Forums loved Danny Phantom?
I'll confess that I haven't really dropped in on any cartoon related threads since Butch dropped that shitty kickstarter or whatever, so I suppose the common opinion could have shifted since then.

I don't think Spiderman is interesting at all

Legacy heroes are stupid and are just a lazy excuse to kill off characters for drama while not losing out on the money said characters bring in by existing. That's not to mention the various attempts at forcing diversity by converting popular characters into minority characters.

There has not been a single good episode of Adventure Time, you only realized it once it starting sinking in its lore and specifically when its influence spread to other shows

The is no good western cartoon

Fuck off, PGR.

Anime is superior

Literally who.

The spelling is how I know your opinion is worthless

I don’t get people who like the girls in cartoons when they’re most often the most boring part of the show

And most of the good things about that didn’t come from Butch, they came from other people, who weren’t involved in season 3, which is why things went downhill.

Sneedposting was never funny.

Attached: unknown.png (512x384, 194K)

This type of shit doesnt work, TRAFON/Pieguyrulz.
Its one thing to attack Hartman himself in your endless attempts to make Yea Forums your personal army against him, but Yea Forums is pro-FOP and just coming here and stating "I-I-It was always bad, the huge following it got was just a myth!" is retarded.

Attached: cringe.png (555x719, 277K)

>bendis is fine but fucked superman
>floppies should either be released weekly or twice a month
>trade paperbacks are the way of the future
>a superhero suit should never ever have an "instant kill" function,and superheroes should never actually kill anything, looking at you, endgame spider-man.
> the dc characters are actual superheroes and do superhero shit, while the marvel characters are more or less sci-fi action adventurers.
>grant morrison>alan moore

The X-Men fit perfectly fine into the Marvel universe and can into the MCU if you remember the following things:

>they're the Titans to the Avengers' Justice League in being weirdo soap opera outcasts with funky powers vs Avengers/JL's chad-looking, cool-powered A-list heroes
>mutant powers ought always be weirder looking or dramatic or drawback vs the Avengers or FF's, justifying mutant hatred - strength and flight and lightning shots are cool, blue fur, turning into a walking ice statue, or uncontrollable killer eye beams would be scary in reality
>there's so few mutants around, in-universe you have a better shot at being a non-mutant hero than born a mutant
>at max the X-Men ought be Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Beast Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Iceman - getting the core/A-list/alway- been-there-for-iconic-stories members in and a large team, but not needlessly so

Making mutants a subculture is a fun idea but not good for long-term stuff. It's like if the Titans kept everyone from the O5 to adding the Young Justice to the latest Damian generation without ever losing anyone from the team, choking the DCU out with their inflated importance.

You don't even try with these baits.

Attached: que-wea.gif (324x306, 2.63M)

Maavel sucks

Despite popular belief, these threads are and never were funny.

Shaun the Sheep is the closest thing to a world-peace that will be achieved. Nearly every single country loves it and its universal language/humour.

Fanboy and Chum Chum and Back at the Barnyard were pretty good all things considered and people give seasons 1-3 SpongeBob way too much praise.
That isn't an opinion. That's just a fact.

Attached: At least I have a cool hat.jpg (630x627, 102K)

Modern cartoons benefit much more from shipping then the negatives that it brings to the show. Whether its right or not, shipping provides a consistent talking point for fans to chew on between episodes, and encourages people to interact with the show on social media. This will usually help keep the show relevant for the people holding the budget, and it will usually help keep the show going.

That said, fuck do i wish it wasn't this way.

Steve Marmel made both FOP and DP good and deserves the credit for making them the successes that they were. When he left both shows they instantly started sucking.

Pixar hasn't made a decent movie since Toy Story 1
Ed Edd and Eddy is irredeemable garbage
The Incredibles is terrible and looks worse than animated movies that came before it.
Batman v Superman is pretty good
All Spider-Man games besides the PS4 one have aged terribly and aren't worth playing
Garth Ennis can't write to save his life

Attached: marvel-movies-11446-1557449433.png (1020x612, 504K)

This post is so contrarian that there's no way it isn't bait.

This is an unpopular opinion thread. Not a bait thread

Attached: 1556771213455.png (418x310, 230K)

cry harder manchild

your bad taste is almost tangible

i agree with you on batb, but fanboy and chum chum was awful.

I dunno, Shattered Dimensions still holds up.

Maximum Carnage is unironically one of the best beat-em-ups on the SNES.

The first few seasons were great, like all shows with more than 10 seasons
But honestly, nobody kept watching that show except children--which makes sense, but in a society where adults openly love cartoons, it's not great

>Blocks your path

Attached: tumblr_pqvxtx1vFJ1s92nono1_1280.jpg (1280x1531, 212K)

I think the new Ducktales' Donald stripes out a ton of what makes the character lovable in the first place