Hey Arthur!

time.com/5588823/mr-ratburn-arthur-gay-wedding-season-22/

Attached: 11d49ec4-3a58-4fcb-8f06-e6c9e1af9c2b-tis.jpg (1020x574, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_fQzShBJEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>disease carrying vermin is a faggot

Attached: 1389557666807.jpg (338x311, 62K)

Fuck off

NOOOOOOO THINK OF THE CHILDREN BROS

Attached: 1557846726155.png (640x736, 474K)

Man Worships Arthur, Apparently.

That sure is a bunch of hashtags

>Arthur is the only one visibly disturbed by the gay marriage
How is it that he is consistently based throughout the years?

>OAG
Figures.

nigga woke af

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-11-Jax.jpg (585x300, 39K)

>straight couple get married
I sleep

>gay couple gets married
THINK OF THE KIDS

Nice, are they going to tackle the rampant drug abuse and pedophilia in the gay community next?

Bullshit kids know what gay is they hear there favourite celebrity talk about or stand for thoes issues. It's not 1980 anymore. I maybe like gay thing, but I'm not fucking blind

Well start with you first, drama queen!

Even 7 year old me knew Mr. Ratburn was fucking gay.

Where's the ep?

I didn't know that this show was still in production. I thought that it ended a while ago and they were just showing reruns on PBS.

Weak

This, but unironically. Kids don't need to be exposed to sodomites.

That's why they all say

Did anybody actually like Mr. Ratburn as a character? The only time a teacher in fiction is likeable is when he's the protagonist. See Welcome Back Kotter and The Cosby Show.

Attached: MV5BMTkyNjIyMDY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAyNDUyOA@@._V1_.jpg (1363x2048, 478K)

Muh, nothing new we see it in the Loud House with Clyde's dad. Unless your some church kids hiding under a rock most kids know by age 8 what the word gay means .

I also think people for get teenagers look at Arthur too, if you pull up the tv ratings

And for you weak are parents just say "Every now and then a boy marry's a boy"
I think people are thinking of the sex part.

your response makes absolutely no sense

>Did anybody actually like Mr. Ratburn as a character?
As a child, no. As an adult, yes.

Attached: ratburn tells hipster buster to shut the fuck up.jpg (524x800, 54K)

What's the matter been found out, I see you on R34!

All thoes years Arthur being dead, there back on the map, and eventually the hole world is trying to make fake news of it.

wow...honestly how did i not fucking see it?
>puppets
>loves cake
>fastidious
>fancy
makes sense. I hate how the libtards are having a gay little party over it but i honestly like the idea of more gay representation in childrens media.

LOL, this was so amazingly funny how made people got AT A BLACK MAN STOPPING THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE WITH HIS TIME MACHINE. They should double down and have an entire game, Shaolin Monks style all about it

>As a child, no. As an adult, yes.
This.

Well like I said before children's favourite celebrity' s are talking about gay so most kids kind of know what that Is? You just have to tell them every now and this nature takes this road. I've need seen A bunch of lazy parents, they have balls to explain to kids don't jump in a car with a stranger. This shouldn't be hard people!

Let the Meltdown begin!

Fuck you Mr. Feeny was always great.

Attached: 07-mr-feeny-boy-meets-world.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 191K)

I honestly don't mind Mr. Ratburn being gay, but literally who is the guy he's getting married to? Why didn't they build up that guy's character in a few episodes and show interaction between them two before they got married?

its cause they just wanna one off ep so they can have a gay wedding (the fun part) and then every now and then he might show up in the background

Do you think any of the kids will have a problem with it?.

nope he's a guy who runs a candy store. I believe that was the first time he was ever introduced to anyone.

Which is more the problem from a character angle than Gay Rat weds Anteater.

>Did anybody actually like Mr. Ratburn as a character
Yes. He was great. He liked cake, ate nails without any milk, genuinely cared about his students and has one of my favorite jokes in the series:
youtube.com/watch?v=r_fQzShBJEQ

>gay man runs a candy store
Hmmm...

Yea...

Ratburn future feature on a episode of Cops when his husband gets busted. Tazed and pissing himself on the front lawn. And that's before they find the bodies. Should have asked what was in the chocolate

Nope, you guys don't look at how ships work do You!

Rat Burn >Lover of Sweets
His husband >Lover of Sweets
=Married

Okay D.W

Yep Ratburn loves to shove his face full of cock

All that white frosting all over the place.

And you wonder why childhood is valuable, all adulthood is perverted shit.
I wannabe a kid again.

D.W. keeps calling the cops on them.

The progressive thing would be to make him not gay and keep those hobbies

This honestly, being gay is the new hip thing it was a few years back. They should've made him a MGTOW, thats the hottest shit right now

It's arthur

when is the last time they ever developed character before inserting new stuff into things?

I think they just wanted to make the big "twist" of Ratburn not marrying any female like the kids thought to be more twisty. I agree they could've had at least one episode featuring the chocolate shop homo before this, but hopefully they'll let him appear in future episodes.

Motherfucker changed teaching levels way too much. Wasn't he teaching them for a while in college or something?

When I was little I had a crush on Mr.Ratburn not gonna lie. But now that he's gay I don't know what to make of my crush now. Also P.S. I am a grill
And I feel so cucked. Is this is what male anons feel when they find out there waifu is a raging dyke?

One ansewer shit writing

It could be Shaw-Fu 2: Shaq-Lin masters of time

Attached: FCDAB73A-D5A3-4D5D-A505-5DF4FFD5FBF1.jpg (740x429, 78K)

>that episode where Arthur walks in on ratburn doing prolapse play

>That episode where Arthur turned that one alley way and found Mr.Ratburn getting pozzed.

feeling cucked by a cartoon is a good reason to finally buy that gun

>how made people got
Oh no, it’s retarded

>That episode where Ratburn perjures himself to protect his husband in a congressional hearing for securities fraud

That kind of stuff never bothers me because I know that I'll never be with my waifu regardless.

The most disturbing part of all of this is would be the flash animation. The second is the fact that his husband looks like an older version of arthur without glasses and with hair.

Also, this image aged well.

Attached: arthur ratburn.png (324x296, 152K)

I liked him since the episode about the fair.

>Twist is that Ratburn's husband is abusive

How would you feel?

Can we admit that Ratburn's little sister is cute.

Gonna be honest, Ratburn could do better.

the magic is real, I wonder what's next?

Attached: 1512151169604.jpg (640x1307, 335K)

I ain't even mad. The worst part about this is the fucking animation.
Who sits with their arms dangling to their sides

Attached: IMG_20190517_221935.png (540x302, 341K)

is Yea Forums really this infested with milf pedos?

So what happens in this episode ? Must arthur learn to overcome his uncomfortableness when seeing gay people ?

Straight coupled ate nit a sin
Incest, homosexuality, zoophilia and cjild abuse are

Arthur is still ongoing? I thought that show ended decades ago.

Attached: 1535159790431.png (354x484, 208K)

Why would any teacher have their students at their wedding

Hey Arthur was after my time, but did they play off the possibility of Ratburn being flamboyant to the point of possibly being gay like Hey Arnold's Mr Simmons? Any fan of Hey Arnold would not be surprised if that stereotype turned out gay. That is fucking television.

>Hey Arthur!
Sounds like a very comfy crossover

Attached: Gayteacherslounge.png (963x700, 309K)

Nigel is a very lonely man with no other friends.

>Is this is what male anons feel when they find out there waifu is a raging dyke?
yes.
t. tracerfag

Attached: 1549583107483.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>that look on arthurs face
based

How soon before he comes out as Transgender?

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Didn't he retire and move away after getting injured in 9/11?

>it's okay Arthur, Binky is my father too.
I had forgotten that line.

I'm shocked, I always thought Arthur ended in the mid 00s.

God damn it Lee, why do you crusade against the pony show but have nothing for this?

he is just about to shoot everyone in that wedding

fags are like a virus infesting everything
we need to look for a cute to free the world from them

Yes, we must kill all straight people

Please be in London...