She deserved it

She deserved it

Attached: Otto %22if she breathes%22 Octavius.jpg (1002x632, 863K)

Why?

shes had it to good for too long

>posting the edit
Geez OP

Attached: 1508110568099.png (1900x600, 1.22M)

And Ock didn’t? He tried to kill the entire planet and tried to rape a woman?

And Ock is still forgiven to this day and allowed to not be in jail.

The Heck she did, pal!! She surely deserved some punishment for get advantage of Spidey of those years, but not something like this!! She was just naughty, but this turned her evil!

You said it, pal. I'm still waiting for Black Cat and the "Superior Six" to give Ock a taste of his own medicine. And Peter has no reason to save him. Ock caused this, now face the consequences.

Back to the cuckshed, Slott

indeed

Peter turning a blind eye to Felicia's criminal antics just because she led him on always bothered me immensely. It would've made sense if she preyed on his dumb teenage boners, but when she first showed up Peter was already a grown-ass man.

I like it when she had that robin hood stint in the eighties. Robbing from criminals and giving to the poor. Now, she just robs the criminals.

Dude, after years of being a fan of comic book characters, you learnt a few things. For example, it's impossible to make all bad guys disappear. And not all bad guys are interested into conquering the world or hurting innocents, some of them just don't play nice in life.

There's even some bad guys who live by a code of honor, like Black Tarantula. Felicia was a thief, but never hurt innocents until her encounter with SpOck. This allowed me to morally leave Black Cat to stay as a "naughty girl", but not a true villain.

stealth Ryona thread?

>allowed me
I'M ONTO YOU MONSTER

Attached: JJJ.jpg (578x469, 312K)

Felicia is too good for Pete's weak cock tbqh

I'm waiting for Felicia to get back at Otto one of these days

She needs to seduce Anna

That's not how justice works you fucking tool. If Ditko were in charge, Felicia would've been raped a long time ago.

Attached: JustMercy.jpg (1422x2142, 1.43M)

Did Black Cat ever get a black eye?

DUDE, BLACK CAT WAS RAPED WHEN SHE WAS 19. THEN SHE PISSED AND SHAT HERSELF AFTERWARDS LMAO

Attached: comic-book-men-S7-kevin-smith-700x1000.jpg (700x1000, 264K)

but police to prioritize where they put their man power and what deserves the most attention

>mercy filed under evil

we're reaching based levels I didn't think were possible...

Attached: garth-ennis-leandro-fernandez-punisher-max-4-ilustracni-660[1].jpg (660x350, 250K)

Spider-Man would have already punched her twenty times in the past if she were a male. At the end of the day she's a thief and thieves deserve to be subdued and punished.

How did she deserve it? She wasn't attacking him, nor was she doing anything to warrant such violence.

Now does she deserve to be arrested like the criminal she is? Absolutely. Punched to next week for no reason? No, that wouldn't fly even if she was a guy.

Attached: 1554474945629.jpg (280x360, 77K)

>for no reason
She's a criminal.

Mercy is fine if coupled with a transgressor ready and willing to make up for his mistake with a penance. If they're not willing to right their own wrong, fuck 'em.

female villains all deserve at LEAST one good fucking punch to the face. especially Harley and catwoman

Peter "beats all cat and woman" parker