Legend of the Three Caballeros

Hola Yea Forums, I just found out yesterday that this show existed and downloaded it! Is it still on the DisneyLife app in the Philippines? I’ve done rips from the Nickelodeon and Disney apps, so I wanted to try my hand at getting higher quality rips out there.

I downloaded the app from the App Store (Philippines account) and got into the app with a Philippines VPN server, but I don’t see the show listed. Is it because I don’t have an active subscription yet? Any anons in the Philippines that can confirm?

Also let’s get some love in here for the caballeros.

Attached: BC118F4A-5ACB-4F05-84D1-2CC0704C471D.jpg (666x1000, 228K)

The website shows that it is up, so I think you just need a subscription before you watch but it would be up there
Cool to discuss comfy duck show with Ducktales off for a bit

Attached: ttc.jpg (400x532, 52K)

Can’t wait for them to travel back in time and become the Original 3C that Xandra met.

Felldrake and Sheldgoose easily steal every scene they're in.

Definitely two of the most entertaining villains a cartoon has had since Hater from Wander of Yonder.

Attached: E007918A-BC47-4655-AE13-FEE27A0BC689.jpg (1064x598, 110K)

Thanks for checking. Now I just need to figure out how to get a subscription. Can’t do the 7 day trial without a Philippines payment method, ugh.

God speed OP

Good show, jolly good show

Good luck OP! I'm grateful for the rips we have now, but higher-quality rips would be fantastic.

We're three caballeros
Three brave caballeros
They say we are birds of a feather
We're happy amigos
No matter where he goes
The one, two, and three goes
We're always together

We're three happy chappies
With snappy serapes
You'll find us beneath our sombreros
We're brave and we'll stay so
We're bright as a peso
Who says so?
We say so!
The three caballeros

Ohhhh!
We have the stars to guide us
Guitars here beside us
To play as we go
We sing and we samba
We shout, ¡Ay caramba!
What means "Ay caramba"?
Oh, yes, I don't know

Ohhhh!
Through fair and stormy weather
We stand close together
Like books on a shelf
And pals though we may be
When some Latin baby
Says yes, no, or maybe
Each man is for himself!

Ohhhh!
To Glory and Adventure!
We're always together
So let come what may
Like brother to brother
We're all for each other
The Three Caballeros
Forever we'll stay!

The Three Caballeros!!!!!!!

Attached: 1532887245685.jpg (640x368, 62K)

Last I remembered it was airing on Disney Channel in that Philippines region, is it still airing and did anyone ever rip them?

>going to such lengths to limit the amount of people who can actually watch the show
What even is the point of using the Philippines as a test audience anyways? It’s not like they make a good 1:1 of american or European markets, or Chinese or anything really.

Why does Disney even bother spending money on projects like this if they just let them fester in obscurity? This and Tangled come to mind as really great shows with a lot of passion put into them but it feels like the effort the respective crews put into their shows is wasted when Disney doesn't even bother promoting or doing anything with them. At least for Tangled, Disney /sort of/ tried before just giving up and letting it rot in ratings hell. Even that's ending up on Disney+. But it's just vastly worse here, they're literally sitting on an entire show and just not distributing it for... reasons? Not even a Disney+ confirmation at all? Why the fuck does the mouse do this? What is there to gain from spending a small fortune on these shows and giving them such shit treatment?

Attached: regret.jpg (500x469, 27K)

Because they’re fools.

This is Xandra
Say something nice

Attached: 1558070889110.jpg (210x240, 15K)

I want Donald to break up with daisy and go with the goddess, pound that goddess pussy with his long gross duck cock

>Didn't dress up as Yaya when she was trying on clothes
It's insulting how big of a missed opportunity this was.

Attached: 16230987_984316201668183_6779654246657687552_n.jpg (750x750, 63K)

How long have you been fapping to this fantasy

When did this show first aired?

Since day 1 Donald was shipped with literally every other character in the show

Well, “day 1” is a little Hyperbolic, but yeah pretty much.

Attached: 667CAB93-5807-4944-A134-755A556B8D74.jpg (1332x414, 184K)

Thanks for the luck anons, I’ll need it. Any kind Filipinos around here that want to get a trial and let me access it? (It’s a long shot but I’m not too proud to beg.) Seems almost impossible to get any payment method or prepaid card outside of the country. It feels like I’m so close I can almost feel José’s umbrella poking me.

This show was such a great surprise. Disney better let it out of Asia at some point.

Yeah that was weird especially because they reference the darndest things from the movie instead (like the inflation sequence)

Things season 2 needs if we ever get it
>Make up for that mistake and dress Xandra up in that outfit
>The Cabs singing their song in full

>The Cabs going to Bahia

Disney have become master scientists on the topic of "milking the cow". Scuttlebutt is they see more $ in keeping this in cold storage until NuTales is no longer peak performing

LotTC=S2 NuDT>S1 NuDT

I'd usually stay up late-night to help keep it up but I really do need to sleep tonight
Hope to see you in the morning anons

Attached: impress.png (1280x1280, 579K)

Rumor has it the writers wanted to give Donald a solo song come season 2.

I need this to happen anons. I really do.