Bendis really should stop writing or die

Bendis really should stop writing or die.

Attached: 6933219-2925578571-35359.jpg (1248x1920, 812K)

>die

He sure likes that name.

Oh no! The revolving door of villains has caused someone to break! What will happen now!?
>Its just six issues of some guy reforming the prison/Arkham to be able to hold supervillians and working with lawyers to prevent their sentence being needlessly reduced, while also paying for better mental health and medication for those afflicted.
>Batman only shows up 1 or 2 panels per issue, always just having caught someone else and looking at a screen, desperately hoping the various laws, budget changes and referendums pass, looking a little more hopeful every time because less and less villains are escaping a failed system.
>Last issue is just 30 pages of Bruce in his bed at night, sleeping while nothing happens outside.

>HURR WHY DOESN'T BATMAN KILL THE JOKER
6 issues of this shit.

Attached: IMG_20190517_122450.jpg (307x407, 20K)

Bendis is shit,

Levitathan is Ric.

What are the chances Bendis will address the fact that Talia already used the name Leviathan?

Jim Gordon was right.

I fucking hate Bendis with every fiber of my being.

Laat page is Bruce Wayne shaking Leviathan man's hand

He already has.

Edgy trash.This is so incredibly stupid

Attached: D6xDAS2UcAAu8mm.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

>He already has.
it is still shit.

Attached: D6v9H6uUEAA96Xw.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

Bendis deserves an award, he's trying his best to make everyone hate Superman ..

I still don't give a damn about Superman, lol. Bendisman is just boring,

>Why don't they just shoot the criminals?

Are we really doing this again? Really? This is the tired old horse who's corpse has long since rotted that you felt like you wanted to fuck Bendis?

Really?

Attached: 1EUwIq1.jpg (500x368, 21K)

>more mysteries
FUCK
OFF
DC

The mystery DC needs to solve is where all their good ideas went.

>Bendis really should stop writing or die.
Snyder,Bendis and King.Hill
Everything Wrong With DC Comics

How many spunky, black teen prodigies will help Batman this time?

You and I already know the answer, but it hurts to admit it.

Bendis shot them into space and aged them up about 10 years and then gave them a wife because he couldn't stand the gay jokes.

They should pay us to read this.

I demand two bucks

They'll all be shot by the new villain because they're assumed to be criminals. Because fuck nuance.

I'll take mine in hookers and blow. They can be ugly but they have to wear the Joker mask.

True. Sales are dropping anyway.

Batman is sooooo getting blacked.

lol this is it. its so shit it must be

RIP kid DC.

The fuck?

Spoliers.

dc and marvel arent interested in good ideas. they want to be popular

How many times has there been a villain called Leviathan?

To be honest getting cornholed would probably be the most character development he's seen this decade.

>betrayed his friends in Snyder's Justice League
>is acting like a huge cunt over Catwoman in King's Batman
>is portrayed as a monster by a new antagonist in Tomasi's Detective Comics
>now this
Could the editors and writers at DC slow down their hate boner for Batman a bit? I mean, i hate Batman too, but it's getting too on the nose, guyses.

Attached: Surprise butt-sex.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

batman,
more like
batboob

Hill hate Batman.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about Bryan Hill's Batman and the Outsiders, where the writer is trying to make a point that Batman is a terrible leader and caretaker. Thank you for reminding me.

Don't forget Sean Murphy's White Knight, where the Joker is a good guy and try to show Gotham what a monster Batman actually is. We're going to get a sequel soonish.

And the Waynes were Nazis

Is Batman the new Cyclops?

Feels like it.

Batman. Say it fast. Over and over again. What do you hear?
BATMAN.
BAT MAN.
BAD MAN.
BADMAN.

Attached: file.png (928x1427, 2.26M)

>The revolving door of criminals always come back
Is it just me, or is that a really poorly constructed sentence?

The Joker has killed hundreds, if not thousands of people. Getting mad at Batman for not killing the villains misunderstands the character but at least it's a rational human reaction. But siding with his fucking murderous villains over him? You have to be retarded.

It's not you, Bendis just writes that badly.

I noticed that too. Shouldn't it be:
>The revolving door of criminals who always come back

Stop defending an abuser and a sexual molester, shit-lord. These poor people are victims. Can't you see that Batman made most of them what they are? That the constant abuse from Batman only help deteriorate their mind further and further? They aren't responsible for their actions. Batman is!

Attached: file.png (928x1427, 2.34M)

What is wrong with Plas’ face here?

I can't think of a single writer who has ruined more things I like than Bendis.
I am still not over how he straight up buttfucked all of the personality out of the GotG with no explanation.

>gave them a wife because he couldn't stand the gay jokes.
Christ, how did I never piece that together?
No, we can't have any jokes about straight guys being gay, only serious interracial lesbian relationships.

Bendis

EVENT LEVIATHAN #3
written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
art and cover by ALEX MALEEV
variant cover by JAY ANACLETO
From the award-winning team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Alex Maleev, it’s DC’s biggest whodunit in years! The world’s greatest detectives—Batman, Green Arrow, Lois Lane, Plastic Man, the Question and Martian Manhunter—have gathered to solve the mystery behind the true identity of Leviathan’s leaders and the destruction of the world’s top intelligence agencies! Red Hood is their leading suspect—and he is on the loose! Plus, the Silencer takes her shot! This mystery will unleash a new evil on the DC Universe!
ON SALE 08.14.19
$3.99 US | 3 OF 6 | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T+
This issue will ship with two covers.
Please see the order form for details.

Attached: leviathan03.png (924x1400, 1.63M)

I've been wanting him to kill himself for years now.

>The world's greatest detectives
>Green Arrow
>Lois Lane

Remember when an user kept telling everyone Red Hood would be dragged through the mud by Bryan Bendis months go and everyone told him that wasn't happening? There you go.

The other things he said also weren't pretty.

>Last issue is just 30 pages of Bruce in his bed at night, sleeping while nothing happens outside.
Actually sounds kino

Didn't they did this kind of storyline like 3 times already in the last 5 years?
Are they expecting me to be hyped now that fucking Bendis is writing it?

Just how many events DC have to put out in a singls year?

Totally

No, he should just go back to creator-owned comics. I seriously don't understand why he didn't take his Jinxworld stuff to image. It's clear that's what he really wants to do because all he does is make new characters, and he made 2 new imprints at DC for his stuff. Does McFarlane still have grudge against him for doing Ultimate Spider-Man instead of another spawn book? Maybe he just really needs the cape comic paycheck to support his kids? Maybe he just wants to finish out what he started at DC, before going indie full time now that Spider-verse royalties have funded his kids college tuituons.

WOAH YOU GUYS!!!

A BATMAN COMIC

Maybe not die but simply stop. They should start their own comic company.

>EVENT LEVIATHAN

Why is "event" in the title? This seems like something that was a placeholder name in DC internal documents but accidentally became the official name.

Second to last page. Last page is Bruce at a little league game cheering Damien on with the ex-robins and Alfred.

>Plus, the Silencer takes her shot!
I'm glad to see this at least.

The sad part is that tons of people will eat this up.

Attached: CONSUME.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

Ten advertiser dollarydoos say there'll be a repeating six-same-panel page with dick in it.

They snapped a pic of him in mid stretch

>the Question
Based

Is it an Event Horizon pun? That makes very little sense since the words aren't even close but it IS Bendis we are talking about.

Have sex

For a second I thought this was a Mass Effect comic or something.

Attached: 1264677-mass_effect_2_garrus_by_axep_h2.jpg (621x699, 81K)

Oh, what was it?

Fuck you guys, I'm hype.

I liked his Daredevil and Moon Knight.

He just heard he's going to be written by Bendis

Attached: x.png (365x518, 450K)

is that a fucking bionicle

guys is this it
is bendis redeeming himself
GUYS BENDIS IS OUR GUY
HE'S MAKING BIONICLE CANON TO DC COMICS AGAIN

Does this have any connection to Morrison’s Batman?

Fuck, it's either Dick Ric or Jason. If it's Ric, then you're goddamn right it would be a great opportunity to get Jason back in Bruce's good graces.

Leviathan pls go.

Attached: 1527922116842.jpg (350x338, 70K)

Bendis is like a virus. He was writing superman, and now he's writing Batman too? How the hell?
He's not even been at DC a year and he's already taken over. how the hell does he do it?

>Is it just me
no, it's Bendis

Sounds unironically good. What a shame.

>leaders and the destruction of the world’s top intelligence agencies

I figured The Question would be on his side here.

the way it's phrased means that the revolving door always comes back

If this is Jason Todd that’s awesome and hopefully it can get Sexual Harassment Lobdell Fired!

BOYCOTT BENDIS

>Bendis will further ruin my boy Jason
Why the fuck is Bendis so prevalent these days

It's so obvious that Leviathan is Roy Harper...why do you think Bendis is writing Green Arrow in this story when he's not a detective? It's because he was Roy's mentor, as he will also write Red Hood, he is his best friend. And the design of the character, why is it red? Why does he use a necklace with an arrowhead? The deaths in the comics never last long and in this event it will be discovered that Roy did not die in HiC, but that he survived and something happened to him to do all this.

>whodunits

Fuck those plots

Unironically where? Marvel is getting worse than ever and Image is very mediocre nowadays.

Go to bed, Gordon.

>The revolving door of criminals always come back.

Should it be "always comes back"?

Nah, he is too much of a God among men to do that.

Reminder Plas is on a "World's Greatest Detectives" team and not Ralph.

Isn't that the fucking point of this? Somebody brought back Leviathan and they don't know who?

Why hasn't anyone pointed out the obvious:
Leviathan is Kate Kane. She's out of the country in King's latest issue, showed up as a Spyral leader in AC via Flashback, is familiar with Bruce, Jason, and Barbara, and fits with the Red in the third cover Not to mention it would totally be on par for Bendis to ignore that Tec for a year was all about preventing her from Heelturning.

Attached: Action Comics (2016-) 1010-009 copy.jpg (221x426, 30K)

Lois is an investigative reporter so she has skills that are comparable to a Detective's.

Don't know what GA and Plastic Man are doing there.

In my (Admittedly limited) experience Bendis hates using C-listers unless he absolutely has to or he has some kind of fascination with that particular character. Remember when he threw out most of the Guardians of the Galaxy cast with no explanation and put Iron Man on the team?

It's going to wind up being Kathy Kane.

Wasn't she retconned?

And to be clear, I mean re-retconned. I thought she was just a normal irrelevant relative to Batwoman in current continuity.

>The world’s greatest detectives
>No Ralph, no Ted, no Chimp
>but Green Arrow, Lois Lane, Plastic Man
Bendis is the worst goddamn casual.

plas isnt even a detective type, neither are ollie or lois. lois is a reporter

bendis the fucking idiot thinks ollie is probably like green liberal batman. but he definitely thinks plastic man is elongated man, bc he knows nothing

My bet is damien with stilts.

Superman doesn't Sells without one Bat-character.
Poor Sups.

Fuck off Superlad93...

>Superman doesn't Sells without one Bat-character.
>Poor Sups.
:)

It was kind of left hanging. Technically nothing's been done with Katherine Kane since Batman Inc. ended, though it's pretty obvious she was still running Spyral in Grayson, just using the name Katrina Netz.

Even so, I think it goes without saying that it doesn't matter what her prior status was if Bendis decides to use her for his hackneyed mysteries.

Levitathan is a Batman a villain.

Yeah! Like all those times he minimizes the damage they do, restrains them, and turns them in to the proper authorities! He is doing so much hsrm to these people he should shoot them to prevent them from doing things again!

Do you think DC regrets buying Bendis or do you think they are still in shock?

Jon is Levitathan.

Money is on Bane or Condiment King.

I figured out my confusion. She was split into 2 characters, Katherine Webb-Kane and Catherine Hamilton-Kane.

Attached: Catherine_Hamilton_Kane_Prime_Earth_0001.jpg (584x617, 93K)

Probably a combination. There are so many words to comprehend in his comics, they're still trying to read through them all.

If Bendis wrote novels, would they put War and Peace to shame in terms of length?

SOMEbody once told me, this world was gonna roll me, I ain’t the most original donut steel in the shed

Praying Leviathan isn't either Jason or Damian, plz dont let Bendis ruin these characters DC. If he does then I'm finished with DC.

I feel like we've done this story before.

What did u guys think of Doom 2 i mean Levitathan .

Bendis hate Damian and he is timfag.

I don't know what DC expected when they bought Bendis, it's not like he wasn't already being a tumor over at Marvel plain as day. They even advertise it with "Bendis is coming" ads on their comics, like that's something to be excited about rather than something to dread.

More seriously, I don't really see Damian being Leviathan.

It's most likely this, they will have revived him with Dionesium or some shit because the Batman Who Laughs planted enemies on DC and this would be a TWIST to justify Batman/Superman team not finding clues on the living allies

Damian asked Bruced to help him unveil if Leviathan is Jason

>she has skills that are comparable to a Detective's

Attached: index.jpg (851x1280, 290K)

It’s clearly Damian Wayne’s Clone sister. Considering that Bendis has written this, I'm sure this will happen.

When will Bendis realize that his writing skills match those of a basic fan fiction?

Thomas Wayne is Leviathan.

>Bendis writing Batman, Green Arrow, Question, and Plastic Man.
It's a YIKES from me.

>Bendis is coming
What a horrifying sentence.
Maybe his books popular with casuals? I have never seen anybody really recommend his works but the ones I have read have this superhero movie style bland mush thing going on that I could see catching on.
They also could have thought that since he was willing to write a shit ton of books that they wouldn't have to hire as many writers.

Did that fucker confuse Elongated Man and Plastic Man,?

the guy at the bottom looks like the dude voiced by nathan fillion in destiny 2

Attached: Y4GuDCyS2HcACXMLTSyCgS.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

>Maybe his books popular with casuals? I have never seen anybody really recommend his works.
He's popular despite his books never being recommended because of nepotism which is the biggest thing plaguing the industry right now: he has the right politics, he says the right things to his following that don't even enjoy comics, he doesn't have to be good, he can just do what he wants.
Same thing with Tom King. I have no idea how he was allowed near DC's most popular IP. The guy writes nothing but trash, bland, pretentious hopeless and depression fueled trash that makes the reader feel King's mid-life crises pop out of the pages via osmosis, yet people talk about him like he's actually someone worthy of praise for the crap he peddles.

Attached: bendis-is-coming-poster.jpg (937x720, 102K)

Every time I see that poster, it feels like a threat.

When will writers realize that CALLING ATTENTION to how prisons are ineffectual and villains keep coming back is a TERRIBLE idea in a shared superhero universe long-term?
Because that's all you're doing, calling attention to it. You're not going to be able to fix anything, because future stories are still going to need those villains to keep breaking out of prison. It's a complete waste of time and all it does is poke holes into our suspension of disbelief that we were fine with just ignoring.

I can at least tell that King tries to tell interesting stories so I wouldn't compare him to Bendis regardless of whether he actually succeeds.
Anyway I think the only reason Bendis is popular has less to do with politics and more to do with him writing a million fucking books a month. When you write half the books for a company something is bound to catch on.

>Red Hood is their leading suspect
Why?
No, seriously, why? Jason is a badass gun guy, he is not a genius criminal mastermind with the knowledge, power, and resources required to set up an organization like Leviathan that can easily take out all of the world's secret agencies.
He's the kind of impulsive idiot who publicly shoots the Penguin in the head in front of a bunch of cameras because he's mad.

>Why?
>No, seriously, why?
Bendis

>he is not a genius criminal mastermind with the knowledge, power, and resources required to set up an organization like Leviathan that can easily take out all of the world's secret agencies.
Um... Have you only read New 52 Red Hood? I mean, Under The Red Hood made him a criminal mastermind; plus he had training from Batman, so setting up the resources required to start something like Leviathan isn't out of the question. And if you use his current run, he has all of The Penguin's wealth, so it's easily plausible.

>"[By the end of the story] Leviathan will have risen and what it is and what they've done will have landed," Bendis said. "And so there are a lot of pieces that are going to shift and a lot of heroes are going to have a kind of a new purpose--like a new motivation, because the enemy will have revealed itself. He's not selling villainy and he's not selling antagonism. There are heroes and there are villains and then there's this other thing right now. And that other thing isn't playing by the rules dictated by the rules of the genre. That's going to mess up a lot of people's heads."

Bendis is saying a lot here, but at the same time he's saying nothing.

who is better for red herring than Red Hood?

I'm just interested in what role my Katehunter will play

I'm going to make a prediction: Leviathan will turn out to be either Kate Spencer, or one of the previous Manhunters who will turn out to have faked his death.

Would make sense, Kate was a prosecutor who became a murderous vigilante because she lost faith in the system. So she clearly believes the whole "the world doesn't work" thing.

Anyone supporting DC by buying Bendis' rape of our dear Superman is cursing himself.
Bendis is Cancer and deserves it to

Attached: is there a problem.png (229x591, 282K)

trying to have more kids, i see

Actually that's obvious because he gets to copy/paste the "Ronin" shit from the Marvel days.

>There are heroes and there are villains and then there's this other thing right now.
Why does Bendis keep pulling this third faction card that totally isn't a villain but acts like a villain anyway?

The Event will end :
>Damian will kill him Mother
>Damian will sell his soul to the devil
>Damian will be aged and will become Batman 666
>Naruto copy pasta will be Canon with Naruto (Jon) vs Sasuke (Damian)

Bendis will Rape Naomi.

Jason Todd will fuck either Catwoman or Talia to make Batman a cuck and therefore relateable in Bendis' eyes.

*Duke

Ahahah why would he rape Naomi aka Bendis inspired character by his nigger daughters?

Lol

>JIMMY OLSEN FUCKING TALIA
>JASON TODD FUCKING BOTH TALIA AND CELINA

this will give an erection to all Bandis fans aka Tom King

Kings doesn't try to tell stories he has an idea that'll piss people off that he stretches into 6-8 issues per arc. That's how he writes. Choose a character and anger everyone and then act like because everyone's angry it's good writing.

Wait till Bendis gets to write the Justice League (and he will)

New lineup:
the NEW JLA

- Batman
- Naomi
- The Signal
- Green Arrow
- Katana
- Superman
- Harley Quinn

Attached: 2786626-new-avengers-1-131940[1].jpg (655x319, 64K)

Bendis thread, because we know he secretly reads this board, or at least his only fag.

so Bendis just shit entirely on Morrison's Batman/Batman Inc. run by turning the evil anti-Batman group into...a dude who ofters what?
Free Black love?

I'm pretty sure that Hal Jordan would be there too, Bendis likes him. And editorial might force him to include Wonder Woman and a Flash.

To be fair, the original Leviathan was just a generic evil organization, it's no real loss. That's not to say that what Bendis is doing is better, I'm sure it won't be.

The point is, is this new leviathan related to the old one, or not? If it is, I don't trust Bendis to follow up to Grant. I don't. Writing wise, he's just inferior. Even if Leviathan itself was a simple concept, Grant's execution was fun. If it's not related, then why the fuck even use the old name?

Bendis sucks.

Someone said that Leviathan was just something Talia inherited. So Bendis' has turned Morrison's Leviathan was just some shitty spin-off, and the "new" Leviathan is the true super special, super awesome Leviathan.

WHY THE FUCK DOES DC THINK THIS DUMBFAG MEME IS ACTUALLY GOOD WRITING!?!

Attached: THANKS SNYDER.jpg (1988x3056, 3.11M)

I think its less he hates C-listers, and more he hates anything that isn't "his". Thats why he changes teams, and throws out cast members. He just wants to gather "his" group of toys, and play with them.

>How many times has there been a villain called Leviathan?
Even worse, both DC and Marvel have a super secret society called Leviathan that fucks with the other established groups like Hydra, Shield, Suicide Squad and Kobra arc.

Bendis ,King and Synder steal Morrison's stuff.

Why is this cslled Event Leviathan rather than just Leviathan? Does Bendis expect his decompression to be so he that we'll not think it's an event comic?

>and working with lawyers to prevent their sentence being needlessly reduced
That only happens with rich guys like Luthor or Penguin. For everyone else, 99% of the time they just break out of prison.

At the end of the day he'll do anything he can to pander, chase sales & get bonuses/royalties. Remember this was the guy who put Spider-Man AND Wolverine on the Avengers.

But by this same principle he also gave us Femtron by Cho

Attached: latest[1].jpg (700x1063, 238K)