let's see that autism

Attached: ae9.png (600x766, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/ambition_of_the_slimes
twitter.com/EnigmaError
twitter.com/NessieFynn
aesthetic-derelict.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: daffatu duckto.png (478x463, 362K)

Only if you contribute too.

Attached: sketchbookopener20191.png (1000x1333, 1.41M)

aight.

Attached: Derka Derka Meow-hommed Jihad.png (440x573, 145K)

Attached: Angie's body.png (599x788, 218K)

Alright lads, i'm having trouble coming up with a name for some of my characters, and I need your help. Are you up to it?

I can't even name my own characters, user. But go ahead.

Lay it on us

A Mum's day thing.

Can't very well help without seeing them. Go for it.

Attached: Muddah's Day Doodle.png (930x765, 435K)

Been a while since I drew these two. Also I'm not that user but i don't have names for these girls either.

Attached: angel and demon 6.png (1226x836, 575K)

Good stuff!

So basically, my character is a supervillain type character. His powerset is mostly water related abillitys, such as:
>being made complety out of water (like that one guy from darkwing duck), so he can slip through cracks under doors and such
>being able to shoot water blasts, water balls,
>able to turn himself into a cloud by evaporating himself really fast
>Can freeze his own body to make weapons, armor, and even turn himself into a statue
>Can absorb water into his body to make himself bigger
I have the idea, all I need is a name (and maybe a backstory). Any ideas?

Got any pictures?

No. But I can try and sketch one out.

There. Sorry for the poor art skills, I'm a fucking horrible artist.

Attached: IMG_20190517_165455679.jpg (3024x4032, 2.27M)

And now I colored it. Anybody still here? And if so do you have any ideas yet?

Attached: IMG_20190517_170859004.jpg (3024x4032, 2.87M)

Anybody here have any tips regarding whether one should make a webcomic or not?
Pic is an old OC but only now did I wonder if there is potential in it becoming into a web/co/mic.

1/3

Attached: Enidexpressions.png (999x1410, 638K)

2/3

Attached: AgathaExpressions.png (1170x1410, 370K)

3/3

Attached: HeightEvil!.png (1254x1674, 371K)

Spend some time writing about the characters. Try writing some scenarios for them. See if you enjoy them enough to develop them in the form of a comic. Do some test strips/pages, see if you enjoy the process. If you dig it, give it a shot.
Just don't expect popularity. Doesn't mean don't try, just try not to make it in hopes of becoming the next Ava's Demon or Lackadaisy or whatever. You should really want to make the comic for your own sake first, for others later. Unless money ever becomes involved, it should start, and end, as a passion project, not slave labor you bury yourself under in the hopes of getting those precious likes and retweets that may or may not come.

That said, I like these gals. Can tell a lot about them from their expressions and fashion, though that understanding can be subverted in writing. I'd be interested in seeing your other work, if you happen to post anywhere.

Dripp. He looks like a Dripp.

I only ever post on Yea Forums and yeah, the characters were mostly designed with a cartoon mindset.

Enid is a social outcast with a superiority complex.
Agatha is her only best friend and loyal henchgirl.
They both are in grade school.
Enid is then chosen to by a long dead Witch-Queen to be her champion in conquering the new world.
Hilarity and hijinks ensues.

That's really just it.

for you

Attached: water elemental oc for co.png (1500x1500, 113K)

Alright. That's a pretty good name.
Thank you so much! This is more like what I had in mind! Great stuff! :)

Didn't expect the grade school part. They look like they're in their late teens to me, but maybe that's just because there aren't any older characters to compare them to.

It sounds like you have the basic premise down, sounds fun too. Like I said, you just gotta feel it out now. Figure out if this is a concept you want to see fleshed out. Can you make it interesting? Entertaining? Can't know until you put pen to paper. Start writing, start doodling, get ideas out of your head and see where it takes you.

Attached: IMG_20190517_201431.jpg (2352x3104, 603K)

That's a really QT style.

These are really nice user.

Also this bit gave me a good chuckle.

Attached: how embarassing.png (494x435, 69K)

Very cute stuff, I really like both of these gals.

Attached: 1542676790201.png (339x304, 7K)

Since this one is ancient (drawn in September) I drew her again

the one without a nose is kinda cute in a succubi way.

these are very nice. I especially like the clothing on Enid

Attached: Death to Dog-merica.png (1488x1638, 1012K)

over 9000 hours in ms paint with no artistic skills

Attached: the spectrum.png (1914x781, 51K)

Cyborg heroes in casual wear.

Attached: piggybackversiondos.png (1000x1294, 760K)

Another one.

Attached: sketchblu2.png (1000x1294, 502K)

>I especially like the clothing on Enid
Thanks, it's inspired by Napoleonic era military clothing, I'm a sucker for fashion revival stuff.
I was thinking that if she were to change clothes, it would fit in that umbrella theme somewhat without being so overt.

Attached: 058645ba01bf357831f7b6133526c971--napoleonic-wars-military-uniforms.jpg (736x707, 120K)

>inspired by Napoleonic era military clothing
My. Fuckin. Nigga.
I love those uniforms so much that I started re-enacting it just so I could play dress up

projared

Here's a old pic of my OCs, Shelia. She's a catfish, if that wasn't obvious to some of you guys.

Though, I'll drop in something about her. She works as a sky patrol officer who patrols the sky in her "spaceship" for any illegal extraterrestrial objects entering their planet. She also does have a boyfriend who works with her during their shift, bit similar to the buddy cop concept.

Kinda wished that I could've done bit more SFW art with her, since I've made quite a lot of lewds with her.

Attached: 1537284714967.png (960x1465, 222K)

That's a weird pull. Doubt he's sending nudes to underage girls.

Doing some blocking in the animatic for the intro tot his thing im making.

Attached: block.jpg (1203x677, 179K)

looks kino

maybe pearl for the one on the right?

make a comic about this guy

Attached: 20190517_214011.jpg (2560x1536, 841K)

Eventually, hopefully.

Attached: 20190517_214154.jpg (2560x1536, 838K)

Attached: 20190517_214303.jpg (2560x1536, 838K)

the last

Attached: 20190517_214227.jpg (2560x1536, 791K)

Been trying to hammer out some designs for a few antagonists after getting my main character dudes finalized. Puff jacket is a street boss named Ibara and the two next to him are a pair of his flunkies

Attached: Boss and henchmen.png (1858x1262, 1.16M)

i love how 2000s this feels

My oldest OC probably. I gotta keep practicing art cause I want to reach this level one day.

Lando the elder lantern. Likes to bake pies and is active in the community events.

Attached: pumpkin_man__epic_version.png (500x660, 249K)

Zoey the catgirl. Gotta work on animation.

She's a bookworm, sweet spirit, introverted at heart and a huge safety nut. If she goes feral be afraid, Lock your doors, Hide your mice!

If anyone has references for lifelike animation, I'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Attached: Sleepy_catgirl_redone.webm (1920x1080, 113K)

Attached: 1551370817251.png (1000x1400, 52K)

I love slime monsters. Gottta think of new ways to do them up

Attached: slimies.jpg (2192x2572, 528K)

SJWs

Attached: 6CDD5F8A-AE54-4B67-877A-432B700EB783.jpg (1627x1810, 390K)

This is cool
I agree

What are the main characters?

Ball and Big ball look like they're hopped up on some good shit.

I like it.

thanks user, cartoons and anime from the 2000s t 2010s are usually my main source of inspiration.

Main character is the dude named Paul on the left and he's usually joined by his cousin Rosie and her tag-a-long friend Marianne (haven't gotten around to redrawing her yet). He's a orphan who came to his birth town to find his parents and has to put up with Rosie as a guide to the city.

Attached: Paul_Bozou_Rosie_and_Agavina.png (2300x1496, 1.1M)

I have like no art skills and am not planning on making any kind of comic/animation any time soon. Mind if I still give a character description of a lad that's been in my head for a while?

Go for it

Go ahead

Let's hear it.

flownominal

Aw fuck.
Warning: Autism ahead

OK so for starters the setting is a faded, post-apocalyptic world filled with anthropomorphic lizards that's slowly being rebuilt. He wanders the broken lands alongside a friend in hopes of discovering neat shit.

>His looks
So this dude's an anthropomorphic, completely white cobra with grey eyes (Er... eye). He's short and his build is very slightly muscular and lean with scars here and there. He has an odd, large, heart-shaped scar on his stomach. The only pattern his hood has is two sides of a heart colored grey, the right side is more faded. He lacks a right eye. He wears white and grey clothing and a similarly-colored, tattered cloak.
Overall the dude's cute albeit a bit fucked up, but no one is perfect.

>Personality
He's a surprisingly positive fellow, always keeping his chin held up high despite the bleak surroundings. He's a genuinely caring person who does things because he wants to make people happy. He's often one to try and negotiate rather than resort to violence. He loves his friends and will do anything to protect him, especially his best friend/maybe lover. His strength is also his weakness: He's way too nice. He's naive. His negotiations tend to not work. He's a bit on the emotional side.
Oh, and he has a soft voice.

>Abilities, weapons, ect.
His weapon of choice is a simple sword. But he DOES possess some kind of light magic (Note: Magic is common in this world. Sci-fi and fantasy are boggled together) that he uses in a few ways. Offensive flashes/balls of light, fast light daggers, explosions of white light, buffing his sword with light, ect.. Or supportive stuff like making shields and strengthening allies and, his big thing, healing. Perhaps he could be a lil' touchy-feely with his healing for more... intimate moments.
His scar and hood glows when he uses his magic.

I warned you fags

Attached: 748B6BAF-C1B2-4461-AD15-446AA1E8E8C4.jpg (828x1278, 227K)

Attached: 20DC7751-BFAD-445E-9BA4-D253FBE334C6.jpg (828x1277, 277K)

I fw this

What board does he frequent?

Attached: IMG_20190517_234710.jpg (4160x3120, 2.06M)

I love him

is he a long necked anthro snake man?

oh geez I've got a mountain for ya

Risky, she really likes soup

Attached: Risky.png (1086x2250, 626K)

Attached: riskysoup.png (1385x1962, 857K)

and she found a hat next to a dying old man in the street

Attached: riskyhat.png (1375x1777, 537K)

oh and October

Attached: octoberexaggerated.png (1465x1716, 718K)

been a while since one of these threads. good to see one

compilation of oc doodles since the start of this year

Attached: TV doodle compilation.png (2000x2000, 1.39M)

His name is Ivan and he's got a cat nose.

Attached: IMG_20190513_230900341.jpg (3024x3291, 1.12M)

these are cute user

I remember her, I think you've redesigned her sincet he last time I saw her. She looks better this way from what I can remember from her old design. I'd love to see pics of her and her partner if you have any. Plus some of those other arts you mentioned.

Maybe you can check out this game for some slime ideas?

nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/ambition_of_the_slimes

help me out gang
rank these from best to worst?

Attached: 2019-05-17_01_lowres.jpg (8200x2496, 1.92M)

Lillian. She's a talented mechanic (who also owns a small antiques shop), and ends up joining the treasure hunting business with her boyfriend to help him find his deceased grandpa who may or may not have used artifacts from places man fears to thread powered by gods that should remain forgotten. Also she's quite strong.
Just wanted to so something more action-y with her instead of just doing lewds/pinups focusing on her ass. I still want to expand the story of both her and the setting she's in, but inspiration hasn't hit me enough lately.

Attached: lillian slash.png (2500x2000, 1.31M)

thanks dude.

Here's the main villain of the comic, I posted her once in the hyw thread

Attached: Anas.png (1350x1243, 534K)

1>2>4>5>9>8>7>3

>6

6 being the worst?

yah

Mom and her Kid

Attached: LoveYourMom.png (1200x800, 437K)

same, they are fun to draw

Attached: someOCs.png (1000x1000, 225K)

That whole plate of breakfast is on the fucking floor.

Oops

Attached: Andromeda Bust.png (2174x3078, 1.42M)

Couldn't find very much cute/lewd symbiote art, so I made my own. Her name is Envy

Attached: Clingy~3.png (1331x1756, 520K)

Attached: Nervous Guy-1.png (1500x1260, 723K)

I love you

Good shit user! You have a twitter?

cute

Some character designs I've been working on for a thing

Attached: snek story lineup 1.png (1622x1200, 752K)

Very nice.

>OC
>literally all the posts are original IP
Nope, I ain't posting shit

Why?

>spectrum

Attached: 1558159308736.jpg (433x419, 97K)

Because in a display of creativity, posting an OC I added to an already existing series or IP would just make me feel like shit.

Also it's not Yea Forums related

Attached: 20190408_183539.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Just do it, nobody will complain if you do.

Very fucking cool user. You better produce something with this. Where can I follow you?

this is twinklelight specialmuffin and she's a fucking obnoxious snowflake that we are going to shove down your throat

Attached: Sunset_Shimmer_getting_mad_EG.png (1920x1080, 665K)

Yeah I've redesigned her couple times a while ago, only slightly to get her "cuteness" appeal overall right. I still haven't gotten it right, so I might redesign her a little bit more to give her a better appeal. Though, I do feel the same as you. She does look much better with a face pattern and proper contrast in her body colours. But thanks for the comment on her looks!

I do have pics of her partner somewhere on my NSFW Twitter mainly. Though I haven't really drawn him that much since I don't really actually like him that much compared to her. I kinda feel like he's gonna need to get a major redesign/rework or get completely scrapped for a new OC.
Still though, here's a old sketch of him in his usual patrol clothing if you wanna get an idea of how he looks.

Here's a twitter if you wanna see my NSFW/SFW stuff. twitter.com/EnigmaError

Attached: 1554369677952.png (564x874, 221K)

In what points you mean to redesign him? Like writing a new backstory or just redoing the design?

REMINDER: 19 episodes left and you pieces of shit finally fucking die forever.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Monument Putty is best putty.

Yeah
His body is generally pretty short (About 5'1") but when you add his neck, that's another foot right there.

Masked bard

Attached: 6C31A877-CD0A-446C-83C8-BDD99D5CF763.jpg (655x1172, 94K)

Hey, it's about as good as I did!

Ooohoho! Oh, that's hot, that's hot!

BLOG NOW

shit looks way better than most of those things you see on Tumblr.

BLOG!

...does he turn into girl when he puts on the symbotie?

The Vile Queens are a cult of cybernetic succubi who like bathing in blood and cutting themselves. They're used to destroy enemy morale and ensure the population of occupied land remain suppressed through fear. They're basically an entire legion of Elizabeth Bathary clones.

Attached: Vile Queens.jpg (1932x2576, 1.36M)

I've only been posting this stuff on my tumblr. Not a fan of twitter in general and I've been on the fence with making a newgrounds account.

Attached: stuff 2 test.gif (545x560, 416K)

bump

Nice. You're probably right about twitter, because it's very easy to post stuff into the void there unless you have popular people shouting you out.
Newgrounds isn't too bad though.

i like this design but it doesn't scream "bardy" to me

is his occupation going to be a reveal midway into the story?

a sour, unsure-of-himself psychic teenager haunted by the ghost of his abusive mother (not pictured).

Attached: tm 26.png (1500x1500, 2.49M)

kek

Thanks, anons. I have a twit here:
twitter.com/NessieFynn

Nice, I like this animation and character designs.

Thank you. I typically post my stuff on aesthetic-derelict.tumblr.com/

I'm currently working my way through making an original story with some other characters.

Attached: midianewyearseve.png (1000x1294, 481K)

That means I screwed up, then.

I like 1 and 8

Ayla Mao

I just like drawing chicks with grey alien facial features

Attached: tt.png (2100x2300, 68K)

Id donate to a Kickstarter or something. I really like your designs and style

>cozinha

sup monkeyfag

Whats the gimmick? Shaman king? Jojos?

Attached: 99E7F67C-5C47-4E3E-A45E-0764A7D263F4.png (828x1792, 1.05M)

Attached: D616EE65-C168-4477-8770-F4E57BED2A6B.png (1422x2120, 452K)

Attached: 6B23538B-AD71-423C-B68C-E676FE45915B.png (828x1792, 488K)

I thought about that in the past but at the same time I don't want to cheat anyone out of their money should something go awry down the line. At the moment I work on this stuff in my free time.

mix of both, they are extensions of their owners but can speak their minds and occasionally act out to a degree. And once they materialize, anyone can see them. Pic related is level-headed while his owner can be thuggish at times with his approach to things. Still haven't figured out what to call these things.

Attached: Bozou.png (1462x1999, 753K)

>they are extensions of their owners but can speak their minds and occasionally act out to a degree

sounds like a doppelganger is a sort of way

actually gives a vibe of hotblood badassery you can't see in most modern battle shounen anymore, I like it

Does everyone have one, or just certain people? Are they used for fighting, AKA tournament arc, or they just exist alongside people?
Yeah; Shadow, doppelganger, Yami, Pheonix, espejo are names i think of.

Just certain people have them but some are top feeble to put up a fight. No tournament stuff or anything like that, just Paul's main goal and some sub story distractions that end up tying back into it

Is there a big divide between people who have them and people who dont? Like class divides? Or is it a secret thing that normal people dont necessarily know about?

still wip

Attached: headless.png (496x702, 228K)

Attached: 1498518811394.png (172x198, 58K)

Redoing the design mostly. Though, I do have some plans to change him into entirely different species.

Can I only post art of my characters that I've drawn myself, or is stuff I've commissioned of them fine too?

Commission art should be fine as long as you state it

How do you go about creating a supporting cast for your OC? Got a superheroine OC but need to make a cast around her so she has folks to bounce off of.

Sounds fair. Then here's my main gal, Beebee Code, as drawn by Mataknight.
The arm is the result of a lab accident, she's a bit of a mad scientist.

Attached: BeeBee thumbs up v2.gif (400x400, 505K)

Find niches your character doesn't fill, and give them characters who would logically exist in their life who fill those spaces. You know, like coworkers, other heroes, old friends, family, that kind of thing. Make sure they have some knowledge, niche, or skills the main character doesn't. Gives them a reason they might be useful in the story.

Remember, you don't want a character to exist for no reason, so think about why they might be there. It makes total sense, for instance, if a story is about a high school kid, to have a supporting cast of neighbours, schoolmates, parents, and teachers.

Then, think personality. Give them personalities that don't match the MC. For example, if your protagonist is a fast, think-on-your-feet brash type, give them a character who is quiet, thoughtful, and cautiously focused. Or lean on their skill/physical differences and highlight the fact that they're similar people from different walks of life and experiences. For instance, someone who is brash and fast like the MC, but a total asshole about it instead of a heroic figure - a kind of dark mirror.

But you don't have to just do polar opposite foils. Fill your cast with an array of personality types. People who are introverted, people who are extroverted. People who focus on getting the job done, people who focus on social experiences. People who think before they act vs. people who act on gut instinct and emotion. Make sure there's a good assortment of differently-thinking and acting people, as well as those who are similar but different in key ways. If you do it right, the personalities will naturally bounce off one another and can serve the story well.

tl;dr, the same way you'd make a normal character, just in a supporting role in the story.

Personally a fan of 6 then 8. They have the most memorable designs.

>8200x2496
jesus christ really?

x2496
>jesus christ really?
it's a big file

Here's mine, he's a knight haha lol

Attached: IMG20190519092346.jpg (4160x3120, 3.08M)

This is my girl the street brawler. Haven't had a chance to draw new pictures of her because of college

Attached: opuntia inktober 6 vdef.png (1080x1542, 1.89M)

Also my other girl who forgot her pants. The fight bad guys and shit.

Attached: fuc u.png (1736x2368, 1.03M)

Fuck off spambot

oh damn, i remember her from the suggest an musi track for other people's ocs thread. noice

she's a street brawler that still got time to paint her toenails? nice

How do you people come up with new ideas? I tried watching a bunch of movies from the library but resulted in just adding bootleg Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and horrific fly-man monsters to the circular movement of doodles.

not that user, but dark-skinned people still have pink nails, dude

meant for I just think about
a) my fetishes
b) who would I like to be
c) who would I like my friends to be
d) who would I hate

I'll try it then.
a. Large breasts and thighs, covered eyes, grafted machinery, non-human parts, sharp edges, eating, torn pantyhose.
See what trying to draw those accomplishes.

dunno dude, sounds really badass

but he has an actual chin

giving off Yea Forums or /g/ vibes to me.

Just rearranged letters in song names and shit

that was a fun thread

And it is an absolute clusterfuck.

Attached: IMG_20190519_013034.jpg (1944x2592, 768K)

Got in the doodling mood and still trying to get good lines in Krita after leaving Pait tool Sai.

Attached: Gogo.png (700x500, 68K)

for you

This is really cool user, I like it a lot!

Shark girl from an upcoming project I'm working on with some people.

Attached: OLIVIA.png (694x896, 870K)

Attached: Kojo's Horns.jpg (165x153, 9K)

whos your fav

Attached: 2019 lineup4.png (2500x1363, 1.39M)

I like the disco-pants black girl and Male Satsuki.
Also I love your artstyle but those black lines behind the characters make them loose all the volume. They look like cardboard.