Batman vs TMNT

So , how is it.

Attached: MV5BODRhNDI5ZjItOTQyOS00NjYyLTkxODktODEwYjdlODZmM2RjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyMTU3NjQ@._V1_QL50_.jpg (1200x680, 66K)

Pretty good.

I usually hate DC 2d movies but this one was pretty fun.

Is it pretty balanced between the TMNT characters and Batman or is it like a traditional Batman animated movie where Batman is the focus and all of the other characters are pretty much just his sidekicks?

Its based on that comic series?

Pretty top tier aside from a couple of slight cringe moments
>lesbian couple at the restaurant
>that Killing Joke revenge fantasy scene where Batgirl stomps Joker's teeth out and takes a selfie with his mangled face
Aside from that, very enjoyable. Even Damian was toned down enough to be tolerable.

It's actually pretty good. It's missing Nightwing though, but still good. Hope it does a sequel

>lesbian couple at the restaurant
What?
Breddy good. Surprisingly one of the first TMNT movie with actual violence and blood.
Favorite scene: The Pizza scene at the end. Reminds me of that one time where Batman and Mister Terrific bought the JSA and JLA pizzas.

Attached: Pizzaman.jpg (657x1600, 240K)

Really good. Best animated Batman film in a long time.

"Do you have one with extra sausage for me?"

Attached: 40006658.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>Mr. Terrific gives Batman his N word pass

ITs pretty balanced, but Batman still treats the other characters as pretty much just his sidekicks

If there was Splinter there it would've more balanced.

The beginning and the end are good. The whole Arkham part went for waaay too long for something that's just an unfunny gimmick.
>dude what if batman's enemies were mutants lmao
It'd be more fun to see the Turtles going up against the already mutated Batman villains like Killer Croc and Man-Bat

Attached: 1533559985760.png (1366x768, 785K)

Batgirl eating Pizza.

Shockingly violent for a TMNT cartoon.

Not like disapprove by any means, it's about time TMNT started to reflect the comics in that regard, I just didn't expect it.

Attached: shredder and ra's killing guards.webm (854x480, 1.32M)

Pizza Time

Shredder was brutal with that Ninja Shuriken to the head.
I did not expect blood at all going in (It has fucking Nickelodeon attached at the star of the movie).

the movie's good. The Arkham Asylum part is a little bit dragged, but it makes up with a cars scene and Batman sying cowabunga

Attached: Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.2019.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.webm (540x270, 2.92M)

The Mirage TMNT comics were much more violent that what we got even in 2003, when violence was allowed to be more graphic. The IDW comics, which this movies turtles are based on, weren't even half as violent. TMNT killed foot clan members on the regular when they fought, but no one else.

Though I got hype when I saw that foot ninja die brutally.

It was really fun. Good characterization, lots of fun interactions, plenty of solid jokes, and some surprisingly good fight choreography.

Also, Troy Baker somehow manages to pretty good impression of both Hamil's Joker AND Conroy's Batman. I don't know what black magic he's using to achieve this, but it's working.

>The IDW comics, which this movies turtles are based on, weren't even half as violent.

Attached: bebop and rocksteady fucks up the Foot bigger.png (1024x576, 944K)

Already seeing Hyena Harley pics popping up on Twitter. Furries have taken a shine to her.

is TMNT DC now?

Attached: 6796174-ttg-tmnt.jpg (1366x768, 261K)

No, IDW publishes turtle comics.

Attached: TMNT-Shredder-In-Hell-01_Cover-RE-IDW-Limited.jpg (1238x1879, 3.22M)

I guess they have healthy relationship. They even crossed-over in their fighting games.

I want Nickelodeon to start producing DTV Ninja Turtles movies that are allowed to be more PG-13, that way you have the animated series for the kids and the movies for a more grown up audience.

That would be nice

Attached: xiang and blood.jpg (1988x3056, 2.19M)

When Batman was fighting the turtles, there was a couple breaking up. One of them said she didn't like other people

God I love Ben Bates over the top cartoony style

I really thought it was supposed to be a Batwoman easter egg.

Fun on first viewing for the novelty. Re-watching it, the flaws really show. It's a run of the mill direct to video kids cartoon that gets randomly violent.

Cowabanga

>Pretty top tier aside from a couple of slight cringe moments
>>lesbian couple at the restaurant
Fuck you that was funny

>I think we should see other people
>But I don't like other people! Boo hoo hoo!

That Shredder guy is a real jerk.

Attached: Batman vs Shredder.webm (854x480, 2.19M)

Attached: Batman vs Shredder2.webm (854x480, 2.42M)

Attached: Shredder vs Batman.webm (854x480, 1.03M)

>Batman says cowabunga
>Batman says it's pizza time
>Barbara and Donatello is a ship I never knew I wanted
>Damien acts much more like a kid
>The first Batman vs. Shredder fight is cool

It's a pretty charming crossover. I only have a few gripes. First of all it was too long and the Arkham animal gimmick wasn't really that interesting. Batman is too much of a hardass in the beginning. And I hate that Batman effortlessly defeats all four of the turtles at once. IMO the powerscaling should be that he defeats Donny and Mikey pretty effortlessly one on one. Raphael or Leonardo he's evenly matched one on one but maybe wins out due to his gadgets or taking advantage of Raph's anger. Any combination of 3 turtles should be able to beat him.

Attached: batman eats pizza with the teenage mutant ninja turtles.jpg (950x470, 404K)

One thing I like about bats is that when he undestands that the person he's fighting is stronger than him, he starts fighting dirty or use gadgets.

damn shredder got his ass kicked

Post some.