If you could have your own custom Avengers team, what 6 members would you most enjoy?

If you could have your own custom Avengers team, what 6 members would you most enjoy?

My team:

Thor
Silver Surfer
Genis-Vell
Juggernaut
Venom
Punisher

Attached: Custom Avengers Mid..jpg (2518x752, 1.98M)

That’s a pretty good line up
Personally I’d go for
>Moon Knight
>Doctor Strange
>She-Hulk
>Jean Gray
>Hyperion
>Hercules

I'll take
>Thor
>Hulk
>Juggernaut
>Thing
>Hercules
>Colossus
Just an all out physical wrecking team

OP I'll just take your team. I'd read the hell out of that series.

>Genis-Vell
literally who?

Agree

Really fun character. They did a lot of all over the place storylines with him. My favorite is when he goes completely insane.

He's another Captain Marvel. His father was the original Captain Marvel.

Fuck it, I'll go with your team. If Marvel did a movie with this team, DC would never recover.

>Human Torch (Jim Hammond- Team Leader)
>Blade
>Scarlet Spider (Kaine)
>Nova (Sam Alexander)
>Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch)
>She-Hulk

I was going for a more grown up team that might handle monstrous or more abstract threats. Threw Nova in there for the young blood aspect and to toughen him up.

>Avengers
Fuck that, I want a marvel mystic team
>Strange
>SW
>Voodoo
>Magik
>Gargoyle
>Black Knight
Have some others like hellstorm guest star or something

I've been spending 5 minutes trying to come up with a team I like more than yours OP. I really want Logan in there but I don't think there's anyone I'd trade out to get him in. Maybe Cain because he's a little one dimensional, but it's so much fun to watch Juggernaut bust shit up. This team would be amazing to follow. You know there'd be a lot of internal conflict too that they'd have to work through.

Would swap Black Knight for Elsa Bloodstone but otherwise nice

Swap out Juggernaut for World War Hulk and that's the team I want.

I don't really follow any of the Captain Marvels so I'd drop him personally. I don't know maybe I'll look him up some time. If we're going for dream team I'll take Thor (Rune King) and SS from your team and add Black Bolt, Dr. Strange, Iron Man with Herald Armor, and World War Hulk.

Elsa does fit better
>Strange is the serious leader
>Scarlet Witch co-leads while focusing on hex magic
>Voodoo interacts with Strange on the same “level” while being more in tune with elemental and pagan magic
>Magix is relatively inexperienced and aggressive
>Elsa fun-loving and gets along well with Magix. Brings more street-level knowledge
>Gargoyle is the heart of the team and voice of reason
Fuck I would read the shit out of a magic book starring this team

I like Frank on a team of Avengers.
I'll go with
>Punisher
>Hawkeye
>Deadpool
>Black Widow
>Nick Fury
>Daredevil
Sort of a non superpower team but badass as hell.

The power of google is at your fingertips. Look him up, decent character.

Get this team into the hands of someone who can make it happen like right fucking now.

Damn I like this team.

We need a new uncanny team
Rogue
Quicksilver
Ant-Man (Scott)
Black Knight
Amanda Sefton
Wasp (Nadia)
If a seventh slot was allowed I'd toss in either Synapse or someone with a relation to Dane.

Rogue, Pietro, and Dane are all from the overall Avengers roster, Scott and Nadia know eachother from their shared mini and teams kinda need a token teen and she also fills in the science role, Sefton is an accomplished sorceress and fills the magic user role while also being familiar with the mutant side of things.

Attached: uncanny.jpg (1863x458, 389K)

I'm going to be daydreaming about an Avengers with this roster all day now.

Thor
Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Rachel Grey
Clea

Attached: rachel.png (324x412, 297K)

Doctor Strange
Ant-Man (Lang)
Songbird
Hyperion
Black Panther
Photon

Sunspot
Toni Ho
Thorse
Magik
Songbird
Nova Rider

thor needs to be in charge of more avengers teams, like full autonomy over lineup and direction

I'm tired of everyone in universe just assuming such a thing would fail spectacularly even though I'm sure it'd fail spectacularly

>Thor
>Silver Surfer
>Hulk
>Dr. Strange
>Sentry
>Iron Man

Thor is destined to be the king of his people (and has been such in several versions of the character), so I'm not sure why you think him leading the team would fail?

Writers in team books usually treat the power house of the team like an idiot. Just look at how Thor is treated on Avengers. Cho Hulk on Champion. Superman on Justice League. Starfire on Titans. Crash on Teen Titans.

>thor
>dr strange
>scarlet witch
>moon knight
>hulk
>ant man

Magic, science, and memes

Completely depends on the writer. Hulk, Superman, and Thor all have iterations where they are considered incredibly intelligent and wise.

You have some solid tastes OP.
Although this line up would be more accurate for a dark/savage/secret avengers book

This is a team-up I need in my life.

I'd do a Secret Avengers line-up

Attached: secret avengers.jpg (920x616, 534K)

>You know there'd be a lot of internal conflict too that they'd have to work through.

Imagine Thor working with Venom. He'd constantly call Venom some sort of demon or lizard or something. And I wonder what a Thor/Frank Castle dynamic would look like. I have a feeling they'd actually get along pretty well despite Frank not really getting along with anyone.

Thor, Eddie, Cain, Frank, and Genis are all dominant personalities with big egos. The only one there that won't be an outright hot head is Surfer. This lineup would have some really interesting story developments for sure.

>Moon Knight - Tech nigger, also generally cool guy.
>Punisher - Great tactics man, will bounce off daredevil well, the two could be the 'hawkeye and black widow' of the group per se.
>Daredevil - Can help tremendously with his hearing ability, will be able to complement punisher's tactical ability and moon knight's resources well.
>Fury - Leader, voice of reason, if we were in a perfect world id go with 616 white fury before they over-complicated him a few years ago.
Venom - Could easily work as the muscle, beating the hell out of whoever the other members can't handle, could be some good dynamics between him and the other characters.
Ant-man(eric o grady) - Great for comedy and could help his team members get out of sticky situations with his abilities.

So Widow gets Otto and Zemo in with blackmail or some other thing they each want and Zemo in the Citizen V costume?

Haven't thought about how to rope Otto in, but Zemo would be their first arc villain who promptly joins the team for ulterior motives.

The Avengers have always been known as an all-star team but this is another level of fun. I would love to see this group in action. The bad guys would all have to be pretty top tier too.

except when he's flying solo, he pretty much always defers to someone else for leadership as long as he has his say, not to mention he's fine with killing the threat and values friendship more than good working relationships

anyway I think when the heroes fail because of the human element it's much more interesting than when they can do no wrong, and I don't think that's a scenario that a writer, good or not, will be able to resist if they're writing a thor led avengers book

>Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
>Moon Knight
>Spider-Man
>Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
>Scarlet Witch
>Lady Sif (she'll probably get visits from Thor and Bill)

Attached: Avengersofthesupernatural.jpg (791x1200, 343K)

My vote for their first villain would be Apocalypse and a group of mutants he's altered.

Doom wants his own Avengers!

Attached: astonishing avengers.png (920x616, 925K)

His aesthetic was always sweet as was the crazy arc

Thor, SS, and possibly Genis could each take on Apocalypse by themselves.

that's a nice uncanny team

HOWEVER

Attached: Uncanny Avengers.png (920x616, 952K)

Good first villain for this team for the following reasons:

1. Apocalypse always plans several levels deep, so likely it won't be over as quickly as you might think. Also he could implement something in the story that's could trouble even the stronger guys on this team.

2. There's going to be a lot of inner conflict in this group which will add extra elements to the storyline

3. Apocalypse would be strong enough to present a challenge so these guys could learn to work together.

This isn't some new rag tag team like suicide squad. All of these characters have been through enough to know what to do here. Sure there could be a couple surprises, but really OPs team stomps Apocalypse without breaking a sweat. Thor could throw Apocalypse into space and SS could change him on a molecular level into a can of a tomato soup. This team deserves someone like Thanos, or Onslaught, or Galactus, etc.

He looks cool, and he has sort of a Deadpool type humor. Also, I like the way he used a regular laser pistol but he added his own energy to it when he was shooting to make it this super powerful blast that no one was expecting.

Who would be leader though? Storm BP, and Rogue would all want the spot.

Rogue respects Storm enough to fall in line with her as the leader, but the tension between Storm and BP would be half the fun.

I'd pay good money for this teamup.

>juggernaut
Sold

For real, if they do some slight improvements over the Juggernaut in Deadpool 2 then I'm all for this.

Deadpool
Onslaught
Venom
Dark phoenix
Iron man
Ant man

He's one of the most reliably good characters in the X-Men franchise, or even Marvel as a whole. A nearly flawless backstory and an extremely simple character concept overall.

All of the Avengers teams have designations. This one should be called Badass Avengers.

The only two in that group I don't see having a super interesting dynamic is Silver Surfer and Juggernaut. They don't have anything that relates to each other that I can think of. Everyone else I think would have really interesting one on one interactions.

Earth’s Mightiest Heroes means the Mightiest
>Thor
>Hulk
>Shang-chi
>Photon
>Ghost Rider
>Emma Frost

>Mightiest
>Shang-chi
>Emma Frost

>Mightiest

WTF LOL

what about a unity team for aliens and cosmic shit?

Attached: extraordinary avengers.png (920x616, 988K)

Who's the guy on the bottom right?

Attached: EABD2948-FFD8-4185-8EA8-3AD779E22674.jpg (2048x2048, 828K)

I was going to come up with a team but I like this one too much. The only one I'd consider trading is Genis because he's not very well known and plus he's dead so... maybe Hulk in his place?

With Frank on the team, you might call this the Revengers.

Shang-chi is 616's greatest martial artist with the ability to duplicate himself potentially infinitely. Imagine if Bruce Lee was Jaime Madrox

Emma Frost is an Omega Level mutant psychic with the secondary mutation of turning her skin to a organic-diamond material. This makes her basically indestructible, with added super-strength, stamina and immunity to psychic attacks

I'm thinking their based. Maybe quit being a casual and actually read comics.

Savage Avengers has Frank on it. So did Captain America's Secret Underground Avengers during Civil War

Silver Surfer and Sentry.

There, just picked two people more powerful than them so you can actually have the "mightiest".

his backstory and powerset is not very simple at all.

Thor, Venom and Castle have all been on an Avengers team before.

Xavin from Runaways

Sentry is redundant with Thor and Photon on the team.

Silver Surfer I could see being a fill in for Ghost Rider from time to time but don't think for a second Frost or Shang-chi are the "weakest" members of the crew

A new street-level Mighty Avengers team would be fun.

Attached: mighty avengers.png (920x616, 857K)

Yes. This is a true statement you made

Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
Captain America (Sam Wilson)
Captain America (Isaiah Bradley)
Captain America (Frank Castle)
Miss America (America Chavez)

An avenger should have a mindset for vengeance, and a need for the structure of a team. They also need the power and skills to do the job.

Magneato
Logan
Dr. Doom
Sue Storm
Domino
Silver Surfer

Cap
Rune King Thor
Katie Power
Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)
Scarlet Witch
Butterball

You ever read this? Kind of the same idea.

^^^
wrong post earlier, I meant this guy and this pic

Attached: captain america corps.jpg (1280x1968, 464K)

Attached: coteam1.png (761x870, 21K)

Sentry is literally more powerful than those two. You said "mightiest".

Does Punisher really belong with all these super powered guys? He's just a dude with guns. It always seemed weird to me how they throw him in event books dealing with cosmic threats.

>No America Chávez
Que?

you need one guy or girl with street lv lethality. Choosing Frank also puts eyes on him, but I would take logan or Natasha over him.

Spider-Man
Wolverine
Daredevil
Black Widow
War Machine
US Agent.

Hi company warrior

His arsenal and military/guerrila warfare/urban warfare skills are incredible. He may not beat someone like Thor one on one, but he might have access to weapons that could hurt a Thor tier individual. His ability to strategize could come into play for a team. And you know Frank is an "all in" kind of guy. Once he has decided someone needs to die, it becomes his life's mission.

A Dark Avengers team which goes into war zones and fights dictators, armies and terrorists, powers or no.

Attached: Dark Avengers.png (920x616, 932K)

Whatever happened to the cyborg Thor clone Ragnarok? I'd kinda wanna see him back strictly to be in a DA team.

I considered him as part of the dark Avengers trinity with US Agent and War Machine, but I thought Ares was a better choice.

I just wish there was a darker Wasp who wasn't afraid of getting her hands dirty so I could really go for the whole edgy counterpart thing.

Logan yes, Natasha nah.

This is a terrible line up of Avengers.
A good team in their own right, but not to be the Avengers

Avengers Dark?

Attached: junk teams upgraded.png (1929x1561, 3M)

Thor is stronger than Sentry (he killed him after all). Photon is faster than Sentry, able to travel light speeds. Hulk is able to negate Sentry’s powers like he did in World War Hulk. Hell, Emma was the lady that cured Sentry of his madness way back in New Avengers, and she went toe to toe with Red Hulk (without Phoenix Force) back in AvX. Shang-chi handled cosmic threats back in both Brubaker’s Secret Avengers and Hickman’s Avengers

Captain america
Iron man
Thor
Hulk
Spiderman
Wolverine

:)

You're missing out. Some great stories with that version of Captain Marvel. Some fantastic artwork as well.

While I don't know if they've made it officially canon yet, for years now he's been shown to be immune to magic. That's more than enough reason to have him on call.

Attached: punisher beats magic.jpg (620x702, 103K)

You can dance around it all you want. Silver Surfer and Sentry are more powerful than those two.

I’m pretty sure all these posts complimenting OPs stupid ass lineup are samefags. Protip OP, if you want to bump, just make a new list

Simple and the way it was meant to be.

Based bendis

Truly, this is the best answer

>L in the Midnight Sons.
I'm not against it, but I figured someone like Alucard or even yes Kaneki would be a better fit.

I was thinking the same thing. There's no way this many people think his random team of characters he threw together with no connection to one another whatsoever is this brilliant

I don’t know what to tel you man, you but Sentry, Silver Surfer, Photon, Thor all on the same team, you end up with a team full of guys with ostensibly the same powers/move set. It’s probably partially why the Annihilators failed as a concept.

Those two are stronger, but they need someone running the numbers and pulling the strings.

They'd definitely be a side team though.

Attached: team.jpg (924x618, 275K)

I want this just to see juggs, venom, and punisher all on the same team.

>boomer avengers
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Thor
Black Widow
Vision
Golden Oldie
>zoomer avengers
Nico Minoru
Kamala Khan
Viv
X-23
Miles Morales as portrayed in Spider-Verse
Chase Stein

Boomer avengers are white people. Zoomer avengers are the non white mutts being forced onto zoomers by leftist millenials.

Avengers
Captain America (Leader)
Vision
Iron Man
Ant-Man
Sharon Carter
Black Panther

Mighty Avengers
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
War Machine
Thor
Doctor Strange (Leader)
Hulk

Secret Avengers
Black Widow (Leader)
Winter Soldier
Nova
Moon Knight
White Tiger
Daredevil

Young Avengers
Kitty Pryde (Leader)
Hawkeye (Kate)
Patriot
Iron Lad
Speed
X-23

New Avengers
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Wolverine
Iron Fist
Valkyrie
She-Hulk

Dark Avengers
US Agent
Red Hulk
Venom
Mystique
Punisher
Deadpool

BONUS - The X-Men
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Nightcrawler
Angel
Psylocke

autism

Thomas the train would be leader of at least one group, as would an air raid siren.

Also 90% it would be the rest of the 'team' storming into Integra's office to bitch about Alucard being a colossal prick.

Monica wants to lead a team of Avengers again, but the main-team ships her off to the West Coast and puts her in charge of a bunch of benched reserve members who have similarly been hounding them for active membership.

Attached: west coast avengers.png (920x616, 1.04M)

Spider-Man
Kitty Pryde
Black Cat
Captain Marvel
Mantis
She-Hulk

Attached: 1556954506706.png (800x650, 89K)

marvel licensing spider-man to a harem manga studio when ???

Shrek
Pepsiman
Jackie Chan
Suppaman
Italian Spider-Man
T-bone from the Swat Kats(the other one can eat shit)

>Storm
>Human Torch
>Iron Man
>Winter Soldier
>She-Hulk
>Venom
Coming up with a good nickname for what is essentially me selecting some favourites and hitting randomise is too hard, though.

and then Cassie becomes William's babysitter during missions.

Italian Urban Cheese (leader, toasted)
Black Forest Ham (muscle)
Pepper Jack (the silent killer)
Bacon (wild card, add $1.50)
Garden Garbage (master of food poisoning)
Mayo

Basically a Defenders team only officially backed by SHIELD to handle mystic threats to global security.

Attached: Mystic Avengers.png (920x616, 979K)

>Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
>Scarlet Spider (Kaine)
>Ultron (Either the main one with his own agenda or a bot gone rogue/reprogrammed)
>Scarlet Witch
>Human Torch (Hammond)
>Thor
No real rhyme or reason to the team, just all characters I like.

>the kung fu-vengers
Captain America (leader, and master of America-fu)
Bucky (co-leader, master of Arm-fu)
Iron Fist (master of Fist-fu)
Chang Shi (master of Kung-fu)
Spider-Man (master of Spider-fu)
Carol Danvers (Spider-Man's girlfriend, and master of Toe-fu)

>Wreckavengers
I dig it

so just any six heroes
Captain America
Guardian
Red Guardian
Sun fire
Captain Britain
Black Panther
Avengers international..,

>and master of Toe-fu

Attached: kawaii smile.gif (474x396, 3.05M)

A think tank of Smartvengers for dealing with problems that require more of a solution than punching them.

Attached: Avengers Think Tank.png (920x616, 932K)

You're missing Riri Williams, she's canonically above Reed in terms of intellect.

I wouldn’t want to limit the team to 6, my favorite teams always have too many members.

My ideal team would be a mix of classic Avengers, forgotten members and new people. The Marvel Trinity can sit this one out.

Attached: D27040F9-4028-4127-A845-77D8008D37DB.jpg (2656x2656, 1.32M)

Moon Girl is canonically the smartest person in the world so she should also bump one of them. Jesus, that means 4/6 of the smartest people in Marvel are black.

Sunfire
Guardsman
Machine Man
Frankenstein
Colonel Jupiter
The Living Vampire

An Avengers team specifically put together to use their fame and talents to win positive PR.

Attached: Avengers PR.png (920x616, 1.12M)

Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch.

I'd read this every month for as long as it lasted. Great taste, user.

Yeah, Marvel universe is pretty fucked.

Thor/Beta Ray Bill
Toxin
Maestro
Deadpool
Ghost Rider
Jean Grey

It's a very obvious leftist agenda to use the comics as propaganda.

>master of Toe-fu
She does have some pretty terrible feet.

Yes please

Rogue
Ms Marvel (before all the sjw crap)
Smasher (the female one)
Dazzler
Wasp
X-23

Attached: 1547818937616.jpg (624x720, 34K)

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman

based

Attached: poster-dcalexross.jpg (760x500, 128K)

>kyle
>steel
>supermullet
>aquahook
fucking 90s, man.

No strong concept here, I just thought it'd be amusing to take a bunch of the most mentally and emotionally fucked Avengers and stick them in a team together.

Attached: Unstable Avengers.jpg (920x616, 616K)

>Namor and Tchalla on the same team
I don't think that's gonna work out, user

that's the best part

>Hawkeye
>Vision
>Scarlet Witch
>Quicksilver
>Falcon
>War Machine
>Scott Lang
>Tigra
>Wonder Man

I like my Avengers being characters who aren't popular enough to have their own ongoing.

Hyperion - Leader
Black Panther
Thor (time displayed Thor from a pre-Aaron era)
Makkari
Namora
Spectrum (the black one)

Attached: manly beards.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: suicide squad.png (640x1000, 1.01M)

is thor/hyperion the ultimate broship?

I would make the hippest, the greatest, the newest, the one and only Dimensional Avengers.
>Gwenpool (Gwen) [The space between comic]
>Ghost Rider (Robbie) [Hell]
>Nova (Sam) [Space]
>Hercules (Hercules) [God stuff]
>Namorita (Namorita) [Sea]
>Spider-man (Peter) [Genius/City]
And that's it. What do you guys think?

Captain America - Leader
Hank Pym - Lancer
Hercules - Big Guy
Nova - Kid
Storm - Chick
Valkyrie - Sixth ranger

>mentally and emotionally fucked Avengers
But no Carol... well early Ms Marvel before the synergy

Galactus
Dr. Doom
Thanos
Ultron
Exitar
Hercules

Attached: 1556669398397.png (460x1062, 426K)

An Avengers team made up entirely of martial artists who have banded together to take down the Hand.

Attached: Martial Avengers.png (920x616, 865K)

I've always wanted an Avengers team in the vein of the JLA. jsut the most power MOFOs fighting the biggest, baddest battles. Not so OP as to go into UltraGigaMultiCosmic Territory, but the kind that could hold back the Annihilation Wave for a while, or tussle with the Cancerverse. And I loved the "Leaguers as stand-ins for the Olympians" idea the moment I heard it, so I give you...
-
>Zeus
Brian Braddock/Captain Britain: I like the guy, and he needs his time to shine. He's far too interesting to be a joke. And besides, I can see him with Excalibur in hand leading the charge against the Cancerverse.
>Hera
Scarlet Witch: She fits the Mother role all too well.
>Poseidon
Namor: Well, who else would I choose? He's another character who could use a good handle.
>Demeter
Crystal: It works far too well, seasons/elemental powers and all.
>Athena
Carol Danvers: Warbird, Captain Marvel, whatever. She fits the mold, albeit only in concept.
>Apollo
Hyperion: It was either him or Sentry, and Sentry's too nuts.
>Artemis
Elsa Bloodstone: I'm trying to limit the "normies", but as the descendant of a long line of monster hunters, she works.
>Ares
Black Knight: He needs more exposure, and the whole Ebony Blade bit fits Ares and his bloodlust to a t.
>Aphrodite
Angela: I figure a "literal" Angel would capture the radiating beauty of Aphrodite. Imagine the Angela/Stark/Whitman Triangle...
>Hephaestus
Tony Stark: This fits too well, especially if you take into account that HP is "lame" and Stark has a malfunctioning heart.
>Hermes
Quicksilver: Who else was I going to put here?
>Dionysus
Starfox: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Bonus:
>Hades
Doctor Strange: Strange fits the motif I think. He's too "alienated" from the main pantheon and too mysterious.
>Hestia
Clea: I think she fits the "elderly" role.
-
Some things don't make sense, but I'm treating this as my own AU of sorts. No X-Men, no exact "magic" and more of a streamlined approach to Mythic Beings.

Attached: Avengers.jpg (3264x2176, 2.55M)

Iceman
Thing
Storm
Human Torch
Groot
Namor with Hydro-man powers

Pretty interesting. I can dig it.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: USAvengers.png (920x616, 1.03M)

Idk...usually all of the Avengers usually have some kinda powers/abilities. Batman is just a guy in a suit, he'd make a terrible Avenger.

Magik
Pixie
Jubilee
X-23
Kitty Pryde
That one Spider/mutant hybrid clone girl that never actually got a name or ever reappeared. She'd basically be an original character, but she rounds out the roster pretty nice.

Hawkeye

So since I've seen some DC/Marvel mashups my Avengers team would look something like this
-Flash
-Hulk
-Iron Man
-Cap. America
-Huntress
-Blue Beetle (Jamie)

JL would look like
-Batman
-Superman
-Martian Manhunter
-Thor
-Silver Surfer
-Winter Soldier

Defenders would be
-Wonder Woman
-Daredevil
-Green Lantern
-Doctor Strange

Outsiders would be
-Green Arrow
-Katana
-Black Lightning
-Spider-Man
-Luke Cage
-Jessica Jones

Titans would be
-Nightwing
-Starfire
-Patriot
-Iron Lad
-Kid Flash
-Cyborg

Young Avengers would be
-Spider-Man (Miles)
-Spoiler
-Robin (Tim)
-Hawkeye (Kate)
-Speed
-Superboy (Kon)

autism

Didn't deny it wasn't. But this entire thread is bringing out Tism.

>Didn't deny it wasn't
holy negatives, batman

My team of 6 is
>Blade
>Doctor Strange
>Moon Knight
>Ghost Rider
>Venom
>Songbird

If I could have 7, I'd throw in Scarlet Witch

Attached: Blade_2_original_film_art_spo_2000x.jpg (1397x2048, 181K)

Black Panther
Luke Cage
Falcon
War Machine
Monica Rambeau
Storm

FUCK WHITEY

>Iron Man

>Captain America

>Sentry

>Spider Man

>Doctor Strange

>Thor

But then I'd also want a like a covert strike team of Avengers that handles the more weird, dark shit, but is still in communication with the main team

>Moon Knight

>Scarlet Spider

>Venom

>The Punisher

>Ghost Rider

>Winter Soldier

Almost the same thing here except;

Main team:

>Captain America
>Scarlet Spider
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Storm
>She Hulk

CLASSIFIED Avengers:

>Moon Knight
>Venom
>Punisher
>Sentry
>Wolverine
>Ghost Rider

Needs more Marvel Girl.

Juggernaut is always the best and most fun character in any team... just look at current All-New Exiles, Austen's X-Men, New Excalibur, Thunderboltd and now Uncanny X-Men, Juggernaut is always the star!

Attached: anon... you're gay.jpg (552x442, 51K)

>No Pymtron

Shit team.

Attached: Pymtron.jpg (671x1200, 142K)

No Pymtron... again.

They already have a looney like Banner on the team. They don't need another in Pym.

Attached: tony smirk.jpg (249x389, 16K)

Where's USAgent?

Not Avengers, per-se, but Spider-Man themed "Suicide Squad"

Agent Venom
Scorpion
Rhino
Black Cat
Doctor Octopus
Mysterio

Avengers rosters come and go. I want a team that's just crazy. And fights crazy. Lead by Doctor Strange who'd be the sane one. I'll abide the 6 person roster though.

I'd call the book/team The "Strangers"

>Strange
>Moon Knight
>Sentry
>Deadpool
>Scarlet Witch
>Doorman

Viv
Danger
Jocasta
Friday in her own Iron Man suit
Black Ant (the twist being that it's the real Eric, back from the dead)
the original Human Torch

Investigations Squad:

Jamie Madrox
Dr. Nemesis
Spider-Woman
Frank McGee
Jessica Jones
Clint Barton

>You're missing Riri Williams, she's canonically above Reed in terms of intellect.
So is Cap. Fuck's sake, if you ACTUALLY built a superteam of the highest iq characters in Marvel, it'd just be a bunch of super soldiers and maybe Moon Girl.

That's true.
Should we fuck?

>positive PR
>mutant
>gamma/sex freak

>Thor is stronger than Sentry
wrong

>Merged Sentry
>Pymtron
>Devil Hulk
>Black Priest Strange
>Unworthy Thor w/Jarnbjorn and not-Mjollnir
>Juggernaut Colossus

Fuck you crossover Earth is based.

I miss the regular threads for that and Earth 3....

it should be written like Morrison's Doom Patrol

If I'm just going off my favorites and not necessarily what I think will make the best team then;

My personal Avengers:

>Spider-Man
>Moon Knight
>Daredevil
>Cyclops
>Doorman
>Silver Surfer

Pymtron annoys me as a concept and I don't like to acknowledge it

You are just a faggot like Pym that can’t appreciate the greatest that is Ultron wearing Pym’s skinsuit.

Sentry, Venom Space Knight, Ultimate Namor, Super Skrull, and MCU Scarlet Witch. How's that for a hung of heavy hitters with no theme or reason to be together?

>Juggernaut Colossus
>not Avatar of Cyttorak Juggernaut

That’s a very OP team. Who would they even fight? I like it, but it’s got a whole lot of power...

Attached: FBF60978-4032-42C7-A71F-D7D172B880C0.jpg (377x557, 77K)

10/10 would pull

Thanks Almost-Satan.
Well, like I said, it'd be set in its own AU. So the team would form bit by bit, and the enemies would come in waves. Basically what I had in mind was a Celestial story. Instead of just Galan surviving the death of the previous universe, a bunch of scientists on a ship do. Cosmic shenanigans ensue, and they all become Celestials. Life happens naturally across the cosmos, but they start experimenting bit by bit themselves. A few planets and species here and there. Eons pass, and they arrive on Earth during the Prehistoric Period. They create the Eternals, androids that act as stand-ins for most religions' Gods (some are "real" in that sense, others are just stories derived from them). As belief wanes and proper metas start showing up from the Celestials' tampering, they retire them and leave. This tampering is why a race as crazy on paper as the Skrulls can exist. Inhumans are the Kree's Peak, and so on and so forth.

The first event that gathers the first iteration of the team is a single rogue Eternal. So you can guess that only base-level Iron Man, Elsa, Black Knight, such "low-tier" characters form the first version. Eventually they find out all about the Eternals, which is where the plot starts unravelling, and people like Hyperion join. The Celestials have grown more powerful and want to remake reality completely in their image, so they set Galan/Galactus to the task. This is a Gah Lak Tus Swarm story, with a "unite the galaxy" theme, which is why Crystal, Angela and Carol (I'd just make her a proper Kree). This set up as the "big finale", but surprise, the Celestials just say "fuck it" and decide to end the Universe now that they're powerful enough, and make one completely of their own. So now we reach the Endgame, with a Cancerverse/Annihilation Wave mix, where the goal is to destroy everything. Here's where the Sorcerers come to play, since they're completely broken Power-Wise.

That's the short of it.

Attached: Ohitsme--Cancerverse_HD.jpg (442x429, 94K)

And the twist is that Strange is the one that goes totally batshit at some point

Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Colossus

They'll be the Mutant Avengers.

>She-Hulk
>Black Knight
>Punisher
>Ghost Rider
>Superior Ock
>Daredevil

Attached: Black_Knight_Vol_4_2_Marvel_'92_Variant_Textless.jpg (600x897, 153K)

I don't go for pure power, Colossus had neat dynamics as Juggs. But then again, Cain is best boi

A sort of spiritual Knights Of Pendragon revamp.

Attached: Knights Of Pendragon.jpg (3264x1813, 2.14M)

Defenders
>Dr Strange (Leader)
>Sif
>Clea
>Hellcat
>Kyle Richmond Nighthawk
>Devil Hulk
>Namor
Dr Strange’s leadership aspect isn’t explored enough imo

Excalibur:
>Captain Britain
>Psylocke
>Black Knight
>Meggan
>Spitfire
>Dark Angel
>Union Jack

Attached: Excalibur.jpg (3264x2260, 2.4M)

Fury realizes how fucked the future is if they don't get some of their younger crop trained and disciplined to prevent another multiverse catastrophe.

He calls in a favor to mommy Danvers to to take three under her wing, with a couple of assistants(Widow and and plenty of S.H.I.E.L.D. funding. So mommy takes them all on wacky space adventures all before dinner is ready so Moon Girl isn't late. X-23 is still miserable and gets into fights with Devil Dinosaur.

Attached: MarvelousOnes.png (761x870, 579K)

>Dr Strange’s leadership aspect isn’t explored enough imo
That’s because he isn’t the assertive type that gives orders. At most he comes up with plans at the start and then pray the group follows it. Rest of his time is spent defusing tensions. Not the most traditional type of leader

Funny things is that he isn’t good at following orders or being a team player either, so he’s in a weird spot

I'd rework Force Works as Stark's personal hit-squad. Taskmaster and Black Ant are Mercs so they're easily bought. Plus, they get to continue their Bromance. Sofen would get a pardon or whatever, and would be the big gun. I'd have her start fucking Tasky. Scorn is there because Symbiotes are always helpful and Stark's got tech for her arm and shit. She'd bond with O'Grady over being cyborgs (yes I know he's an LMD). Finesse would be recruited to save her from going off the deep end, and she'd reconnect with her dad. Widow's there to keep an eye on them and make sure things are running smoothly.

Attached: Force Works.jpg (3264x2153, 1.95M)

>The Punisher
>Deadpool
>Taskmaster
>Discount Red Hood(Bucky Barnes
>Cross Bones
>Bullseye
It'd basically be a mercenary/bounty hunter team

The Midnight Sons. Just a bunch of the scariest bad-asses prowling the streets and putting down the things that go bump in the night. You've got the Sorcerer (Voodoo), the Hunter (MK), the Vampire (Blade), the Wolf (Russell), the Demon (GR), and the Exorcist (Hellstrom).

Attached: Midnight Sons.jpg (3264x2153, 2.32M)

>mommy danvers
Stopped reading right there mate

>Taskmaster and Black Ant are Mercs so they're easily bought.
Taskmaster's deep cover SHIELD with his wife and fellow agent functioning as his handler, not a real mercenary. What fucking intelligence would SHIELD get from having Taskmaster work for Stark?

To go with these guys, there'd be the Nightstalkers, the Big Guns. Basically I'd put Strange back to his original "tussling with TLT" level, and the rest of the people he'd keep around would be specialists or of future use. Really go hard on the "Strange is a manipulative bastard" game. You've got him as the Mastermind and Nuclear Option, you've got Elsa as THE Hunter, you've got Morbius for Science and it'd be easy to turn him into Lord of the Vampires, you've got Man-Thing as the Nexus (and Howard for comic relief), Danny as the Tank, and Dark Angel for Tech, Alchemy and stuff.

Attached: Nightstalkers.jpg (3264x2393, 2.67M)

Nobody cares or references that one mini anymore. Or is Taskmaster rounding people up for Kraven part of SHIELD's MasterPlan as well? Jesus, SHIELD doesn't even exist anymore. He's a regular Merc, same as he's always been except for that one mini. Christ, whenever Taskmaster is brought up, you show up to whine.

In this case, it's not that the Punisher's immune to magic, it's that someone is trying to dump the equivalent of happy thoughts into Frank's head, and there's just no room for that kind of bullshit in there.

I want to see the fights within this group as much as them working together.

>mommy Danvers

Only literal homosexuals say this shit.

Then I'd rework the Infinity Watch as THE Supreme Sorcerer Sect. The biggest and the best, either in power or experience, creating a council to sort-of keep the peace and protect the Earth. because while there are tons of cosmic teams that battle aliens and shit, nobody's really guarding the Earth from far-off sorcerers and gods. Also, 6 is a special number to Occultism, so it fits better.

Attached: Infinity Watch.jpg (3264x2407, 2.3M)

Strange has never tussled with TLT on the same level though back in his classic Strange days

Are you coming out user? Considering you just said it and all

Honestly, I'd love to see the Illuminati relaunched as a Council of sorts, full of scheeming and whatnot between Kings and Leaders. Politics, Betrayals, Wars with Armies and stuff. You've got Doom, Namor, T'Challa and Blackagar as Kings. Then you've got Zemo as head of HYDRA and Bagalia, having absorbed AIM, Dracula as Lord of the Vampires, Stark as Top Cop (I'm setting it in him being SHIELD Director again) and Rightclops for the Muties. It'd be interesting at the very least, I think.

Attached: Illuminati.jpg (3264x2407, 2.4M)

>Strange is a manipulative bastard
Where does this come from? I’m curious, from what I’ve read of him he isn’t manipulative, at least not in a sinister way

Eh, you get my point. I'm not saying the 2nd issue would be them genociding the Beyonders, just that Strange isn't the wuss he's been the last few years, where he gets depowered 2 months after regaining his title.
Maybe "Manipulative" is the wrong word, but he certainly gets his hands dirty and can be a bit of a secretive bastard. Back in Strange Tales for example he killed (more like allowed to die) a kid to save lots of other people. He's sold his soul I don't even remember how many times. He acted as Doom's Hand and summoned Lovecraftian Horrors in Hickman's stuff.

>juggernaut
>nth man
>superior Spider-Man
>rogue
>cosmic ghost rider
>she-hulk
Probably would be a mess

Not avengers but close enough
>warlock (tactician)
>shulk (secondary heavy)
>hercules (fucking the green pussy)
>shatterstar (tries to force a bromance between him and longshot who isn't into him)
>longshot (team leader and comic relief)
>carnage (wild card)

I actually don't mind him being depowered if that is used to actually explore other areas of magic (as Waid and Roger Stern did iirc).

The power level he's at right now is ideal imo, not strong enough to best Dormammu/Galactus/Boosted sorcerers but enough to beat demons and the average magic user while stomping the non-magic ones. Been really enjoying Waid's run so far

Ah.

Would read these two