Why haven't you met Constantine yet?

Why haven't you met Constantine yet?

Attached: Constantine.jpg (767x768, 402K)

Attached: file.png (704x600, 618K)

He doesn't exist :(

1. I don’t live in England
2. I value my well-being and everyone he interacts with (besides Chas) suffers an early, horrible death or worse.

Why is Chas safe from Johns bad luck again? Was it explained?

Because Constantine literally makes everything worse for everyone he chooses to even brush against.

I hate myself enough that I honestly don't care.

He does suffer from it, just not anything fatal or completely devastating. It’s speculated that he might be a supernatural entity himself given how, like John, he doesn’t seem to age over the course of the series.

People who have can't really post in this thread now can they?

Didn’t Chas leave John for a while? Fuck, I’ve forgotten most of the thing in Hellblazer.

He almost dumped John as a friend after something John did caused Chas to get possessed by a demon (or something) and hit his wife. They eventually made up, though.

WAIT if he is a Supernatural entity is his wife ALSO like him?

I live on the Wirral, not Liverpool

>I'll tell you why, its because you lot are nothing more than tossers, sitting around, moaning on an' on about how your life is shite and you're unhappy.
>It's nothing more than self indulgent bellyaching an' thats not the worst of it.
>"But Johnny!" you say, "You get like that too!"
>And I do. But at least I've got the bleedin' decency to be interesting! I make my mistakes and I have fun doin' it! That's more that can be said about you lot! Pissing away all the time you've got in this world and you're not even enjoying it!
>Get out! Get pissed! Fight yer mum, call someone a twat, do something do anything! Just have fun! Enjoy yourselves for once in your miserable lives, cause it's not gettin' any better than this, I can tell you that.
>Why havent you met me?
>Why would I want to meet someone as dull as you?

Attached: tumblr_nu80modZ4x1u0xodqo9_r1_250.png (240x240, 63K)

Why is John such a horrible friend/son/father/hero/uncle/human-being?

Fuck your tulpa bullshit /x/

I hate anglos

My name IS Constantine...]It's a common name around these parts.

he deserved an actual movie/tv show.

Why is Lady Constantine so lucky? She got to live until she was 99 years old right?

I like the character, but the comics are a bit overrated. For every nice "Constantine manages to avoid a perilous situation and might just have screwed over a friend to do so" story there's a bunch of lackluster stories that doesn't bring anything interesting to the table.
Overall it's pretty mediocre - it's just that the good stuff is pretty damn good and creates a cool character.
But then again, isn't that the case with most cape comics?

I haven't written him yet.

Hellblazer isn't a cape comic
Nah his wife visibly ages the couple times we see her

All I rememebr is her fucking the Captain of a ship she was on and telling him she had a big dick. To this day I'm still not sure if she was lying to gain his trust, or was being truthful.

His mom was a witch too