What did Alex Hirsch mean by this doodle?

what did Alex Hirsch mean by this doodle?

Attached: 1556900250512.jpg (632x783, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2019/01/ya-twitter-forces-rising-star-author-to-self-cancel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rOdSmCFSDhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that really from him?

Alex Hirsch would be nowhere this based

That he's our guy and you retards hate him for no reason. Something I already knew.

Either fake, or made by him many years prior, when his job didn't depend in not pissing off people.

Hirsch didn't do this; the doodle is making fun of him. He's a massive "female ally" online and he's dating the far-left SJW chick that created Owl House.

This comic is using his own style to mock his beliefs about storytelling.

Hirsch has been open about anti-censorship before.

But that comic looks nothing like Hirsch's style, even several years ago.

Attached: Screenshot_2015-10-27-16-16-34.png (1080x1542, 293K)

Hirsch is anti-censorship in art, but is also anti Hate Speech. So he believes that art should be allowed to express whatever it wants, unless it is offensive to minorities, women, the LGBTQ community or conveys conservative or Christian viewpoints.

Never forget that Hirsch is a California Liberal, after all.

He's alluding to the irony of most male feminists being rapists and/or pedophiles

Attached: 1550497747118.jpg (1247x622, 283K)

Why can't you burgers just let North Korea wipe California from the face of the earth? They would be doing you guys a favor.

Hirsch is levelheaded enough to realize that Gravity Falls season 2 had a bunch of narrative fuckups in it and wrote an epilogue graphic novel to specifically address and resolve those shortcomings (Pacifica's character development getting ignored and her getting shit on for now reason at the end of the series, Mabel being a horrible selfish person and nobody ever seeming to acknowledge it or hold her accountable for her behavior, etc.). That was pretty based of him.

But he'll never express any viewpoint that runs count to the narrative that keeps you "in" with the Hollywood/LA scene. And he'll certainly never voice any opinion that hasn't been approved by Dana, first. We can only expect so much of him.

Not a yank, but it's because California still counts as part of the US. The moment California seceeds (like that'll happen), you won't need North Korea to put an end to them. They'll just die of dehydration.

It's obviously satire of how some people actually feel. There is no such thing as fiction police, it only feels like it because social media made you and comic marketing departments aware of people's opinions.

>There is no such thing as fiction police

Look up what a "sensitivity reader" is, user. All major publishers hire them, now.

There's no such thing yes, but the closest to that would be the Sensitivity Readers for the YA book community.

>most male feminists
>one well after that comic was made
I'm sure there's some creeps and some people who pretend to be more feminist than they really are, but one of the times someone was actually able to answer me as to who this comic was about, they mentioned one other actual creep and then some guy who cheated on his wife as if faithful monogamous marriages was a big feminist concern.

>Hirsch has been open about anti-censorship before.

Hirsch is anti-censorship unless the art says or shows something he doesn't agree with. Then it needs to be banned as "hate speech".

>should be allowed to
He's the type of person to say "you shouldn't say that" but as far I know, he hasn't said "you shouldn't be allowed to say that".

>sensitivity reader
>turns out it's a real thing
We need a third world war right fucking now. I don't care if I die in it, but humanity needs a serious culling.

Attached: 014.png (1916x1007, 2.99M)

>what did Alex Hirsch mean by this doodle?

He's using the "appeal to ridicule" strategy to silence people complaining about censorship.

>LOL look at what these anti-censorship crusaders ACTUALLY BELIEVE is going on in THE REAL WORLD! LOL aren't they paranoid and STUPID! POINT AND LAUGH AT THEM! LOLOL

It's the same tactic as "STRAW FEMINISTS" that Anita Sarkeesian uses whenever anyone complains about the behavior of a feminist. Just point and laugh at the person complaining, exaggerate and misinterpret their complaint, and make sure no one ever takes them seriously.

It's a pretty standard tactic of the Left (see the Daily Show, the Colbert Report or really any late night talk show), but it almost always works.

Editors and marketing were already "censoring" authors. I'm not going to pretend writers had complete creative control until the advent of twitter.

Before the editors edited their authors to make sure their works sold. Now it seems they hire sensitivity readers to edit authors to make sure the works are in line with an ideology, finances be damned.
Too bad an ideology doesn't generate light or keep the water clean.

Every time
Just like how most "trans activists" are sex pests too

When did she use "straw feminists"? All I can think of is the time she said "I'm not saying playing video games will turn people into raging misogynists" which was really just clearing up what people actually thought she was saying. Saying "it's not that bad" has been a tactic of the right too, where they try to tell people an "alt-right" candidate isn't bad because they aren't openly advocating the use of concentration camps.

>Too bad an ideology doesn't generate light or keep the water clean.
Clean water became an ideological war though.

That's not related to my point. Effort you put into showing that you're in line with an ideology will not have someone maintain the water sanitation system or the hydro-electric dam that powers your city.

Male feminists always turn out to be rapists.

Attached: goon-report.gif (1000x958, 478K)

Reminder that genociding the entire population of the US would be the best thing that could happen to our species.

The downside is that China and India will take over.

Is this loss?

Neither will the effort you put into writing, editing, and marketing vampire romance novels for teens. Why is this a concern now?

We can genocide them too, problem solved.

Silly user, that's not how you spell "Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa".

>I openly hate women therefore I'm not a rapist like those male SJWs are
Great logic user

another appeal to ridicule
impressive

>all that's left are 56%ers and huehues
Sounds awful tbph.

Attached: 1550050767522.jpg (1024x808, 183K)

Let's just genocide everyone then we'll have no problems

I guarantee you some dam worker loves to read bodice-ripper novels during his off time and keeps him just sane enough not to shoot up his place of work.

>STOP HAVING CHILDREN, THINK OF THE OVERPOPULATION
*ignores africa's current population explosion*

user he literally laughed at the raid on tumblr that whitewashed the characters in Steven Universe

>the most vile sex-perverts
>always turn out to be rapists
I know you're trolling and don't believe this and can't back it up, but a better point could be made with more subtly.

Cheers, I'll Ed to that, bro.

>No Depressive Mongol Halfbreeds, Plaster Whitewall Bumpkins, Cockney Pubtrash, inbred ””nobility””, shitposting cunts, hiveminded chinks, or wannabe warlords who still live in a warring states period.
Sounds pretty great to me.

The manlet didnt post this. All his twitter is full of is the usual Orangebadspeak.

>male feminist
Every time. It's literally the new "I'm a nice guy".

Attached: 7ef.png (1280x1200, 895K)

GET AWAY FROM THAT CHILD YOU SICK FUCK!!

>STOP HAVING CHILDREN, THINK OF THE OVERPOPULATION
I'm not saying anything about stop having children or over population. I'm saying we genocide the US to get rid of them.

Now you’re talkin!

To those who think "sensitivity readers are no big deal you guys"

vulture.com/2019/01/ya-twitter-forces-rising-star-author-to-self-cancel.html

"I guarantee you" sone dam worker loves to read SJW approved novels during his off time and keeps him just sane enough not to shoot up his place of work. You're being ridiculous.

I mean, that's pretty much the only reason why a male would claim to be a "feminist".

I'll never understand people's hateboner for the states. It's like a shitty meme nobody bothered to question the quality of.
I'm the first to crack a joke about Murrica and its rednecks, but it's the only country I'd want to move to if I wasn't so goddamn lethargic and hopeless.

If only the conquerors of the past had done that instead of trying to subjugate the population of the territories they claimed.

>double layer twitter screencaps
You need to go back.

Don't question it. It's the same reason why leftists talk about hating America so much and talked about the virtues of places like Mexico, yet refuse to move there.

>I'll never understand people's hateboner for the states. It's like a shitty meme nobody bothered to question the quality of.

Most "Europeans" online spouting a frothing hatred of the US are actually Russians. Check out the comments section of any given 9Gag post (yah, remember 9Gag) and you'll see what I mean. Just a shit ton of Russians pretending to be French or Brit and screeching about how awful Americans are.

I'm calling bullshit on that one.

I thought Ruskies and Yanks were fairly amiable at the moment.

Counterpoint: California. Genociding that place alone would get rid of like 80% of the problem.

Russian Government =/ Russian citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOdSmCFSDhA

There's the low-ball moral issue of equal rights, abortion, and gender pay gap. You may not think it's real, but they do.

>I thought Ruskies and Yanks were fairly amiable at the moment.
Yes. The only exception to this are ancient boomers who still think the cold war is going on, and globalist media jews still trying to push the "RUSSIA GENOCIDED THE ELECTIONS" fairy tale.

>gender pay gap

THe Russian Government's interests atm is to hold on to as much power as they can, while keeping their citizens from rising up rather than hassle the US.

Especially since it's discovered that the biggest culprit spreading fake news in Facebook atm is ironically from ISRAEL.

No, that was Ian, not Hirsch

>You may not think it's real

mossad doing demoralization shit?
what a surprise!

Well user the problem doesn't come from the rest of the world hating on one of is political spectrums, the hate comes from the US wanting to act as the capital of the world, throwing its weight around to the point that now is not only about the US government treating other countries as pseudo vassal states, but the actual population of the US telling other countries how their culture has to be.
In short, the US is just the China of the west and we all would be a lot happier if we got rid of both of them.

I just want America to stop censoring everything.

>And you would be right

>every bad cartoonist is a leftie
Is this a pattern?

Attached: FB_IMG_1557883381802.jpg (720x494, 32K)

>Thinking is just the russians who hate you.
Oh boy are you wrong.

never fully abolished slavery
threw out a bunch of anti-trust laws several decades ago that allowed the rise of actual megacorps and now they control your government
has been at war non-stop for nearly a century now
intentionally destabilize developing nations to make it easier to invade and steal their natural resources
intentionally created both al-quaida and isis
has a higher rate of law enforcement killing civilians than even most dictatorships, and the highest percentage of the population incarcerated of any other nation in the world while doing nothing to address the causes of crime so is pretty undeniably a police state
current regime is a loose coalition of death cultists trying to make everyone suffer, capitalists who are ruining the environment for the rest of us in the name of profit, and mass media moguls who think they are the illuminati.
the US government, the Chinese government, and the Russian government are the three biggest blights on the human race and are the leading cause of our going extinct without ever traveling the stars
hell your courts ruled that having air thats fit to breath isnt a human right when people tried to sue your corporations for literally killing their communities with pollution
the USA is an enemy of humanity. a cancer that threatens the whole system.

too many opinionated canadians in this thread

>US government treating other countries as pseudo vassal states
Man, I fucking wish.

>it's a communist episode

Attached: comm.jpg (750x743, 72K)

can't afford it due to terrible wages and don't wanna risk being thrown into a trump concentration camp because I got a tan on the drive down

first day on Yea Forums?

>"SLAVERY BAD"
>lists a bunch of problems that are a direct result of freeing slaves

>actually doing your job as a government and looking after your citizens is communism
you've drank too much rupert murdoch kool aid

>"it's the government's job to babysit your retarded ass for your entire life"
>not communism

why yes, I do follow the premier league

>Looking after your citizens
>He actually thinks that is communist leader's goals

>never fully abolished slavery
So what, you can still own a human against their will? As in, control their life and them not being able to drop everything and bugger off?
>threw out a bunch of anti-trust laws several decades ago that allowed the rise of actual megacorps and now they control your government
Hence why we need a smaller government in all countries, and to keep economy and governments separate, much like churches and states. You'll find a lot of Americans right now want to do this.
>has been at war non-stop for nearly a century now
>has a higher rate of law enforcement killing civilians than even most dictatorships, and the highest percentage of the population incarcerated of any other nation in the world while doing nothing to address the causes of crime so is pretty undeniably a police state
You need to be on the deep end of stupid to get arrested in the states, let alone killed by their police. In the UK you can get jailed over making insensitive remarks on the internet, and fined for it.
>current regime is a loose coalition of death cultists trying to make everyone suffer, capitalists who are ruining the environment for the rest of us in the name of profit, and mass media moguls who think they are the illuminati.
China is closer to a death cult, where individuality is in service of the commune, and they themselves pollute more than the US ever could in the modern age.
>the US government, the Chinese government, and the Russian government are the three biggest blights on the human race and are the leading cause of our going extinct without ever traveling the stars
Smaller. Governments. Fucking. Now.
>hell your courts ruled that having air thats fit to breath isnt a human right when people tried to sue your corporations for literally killing their communities with pollution
I'm not a yank (much to my dismay). Also, source that shit.

Guys... I feel like this thread is not about comics and cartoons at all...

user most of those are a direct result of slavery becoming even more rampant

It wasn't from the start. It's about the politics of the SJW boogeyman as if they're a new CCA or are talking political action.

Is that what the comic is doing and then some?

No, it's a result of black people.

The fact that it has turned from that to hating on the burgers pleases me.

It's literally for kids' books

That you brought here.

lol

Attached: 1556635429797.png (1248x798, 55K)

>third world war
Nah, a yank civil war will be enough to cripple them.

>That (((you))) brought here.

>Working a job of your choice to make a living
>"Slavery"

Yanks are literally and unironically the only reason that there hasn't been a WWIII.

>So what, you can still own a human against their will? As in, control their life and them not being able to drop everything and bugger off?
yes. thats how private prisons turn a profit. its legal to force an incarcerated person to do forced labor.
>You need to be on the deep end of stupid to get arrested in the states
or run into a cop thats falling behind on their arrest quotas so arrests you without telling you what you're being charged with, roughs you up, takes anything valuable on you as 'possible evidence' then when you show the slightest hint of being pissed off, beats you up and charges you with resisting arrest. and of course the whole reason they have arrest quotas in the first place is to provide the private prisons with a steady supply.
>the pollution
research Michigan vs EPA regarding the Clean Air Act

t. sociopath

Keep telling yourself they are the saviors of humanity like that and you will end up believing your own horseshit.

>He wants Russia and China
Ok

America is the only thing stopping other shitty countries from going to war with one another, which is why Europe has finally calmed the fuck down. Any country that goes to war with another country more likely than not has American military bases in BOTH countries.
You're welcome. We should really be charging for this shit.

>that BLM narrative
hmmmmmmm

>as if faithful monogamous marriages was a big feminist concern.

Protip if you spend years lying to your wife and fucking around behind her back you do not care about women

Russia is a meme country and China is as widely hated in the east as the US is in the west. Getting both China and the US to implode would be the best for everyone else.

But everyone loves the US.

I wish I could know who are you blaming for this now.

You guys do realize that killing the US, China, and/or India will just leave a vacuum for someone else to become just as bad bringing you back to square one?

It's funny because it's true

Attached: 1548185828116.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Euros think about us day and night, awake or asleep. But we never think about them at all.

That's such a stretch in logic. A tearful blue hair uttering the sentence "if you cared so much about the glass ceiling why did you cheat on me?!" doesn't make any sense. It's a non-sequitur.

>you do not care about women.
Actually in that case you do. You don't care about one woman, you care about other women.

It's even worse with cucknadians

>please list examples of male feminist rapists
>posts another comic

Attached: 1557802925770.png (657x527, 29K)

>Thank the almighty overlord for keeping you on check(but only when it profits him), you savage.
The fact that you say this is why the global hate for your government became global hate for its retarded citizens. You brainlets ended up believing your own propaganda movies.

might as well remind the thread

Attached: 1556833239857.png (738x669, 186K)

And China will be hated in western Europe when their influence would be seen

Yurop already hates Russia and all they do is sell them cheap gas compared to their meme "green" methods

Seems as though this problem is self-correcting and we needn't worry about it.

I certainly think about you when I hear there is a school shooting. It always puts a smile on my face.

At least Canada right next door in the same hemisphere so it makes sense for them to be that heavily impacted
Imagine obsessing about something an ocean away

Of course it will, that is why both China and the US collapsing is best for all.

Thats why we're in charge. Youre a double digit iq retard who lokes children being killed. If youre backwater inbred country had any pull whatsoever , the whole world would be China. Its a good thing we are better than you

It's not like Europe showed itself to be a peaceful leader when it was in charge

>male feminist
>hates children
>rapes women
>hates america
>love immigration
really living up to those stereotypes

This entire post is irony in a nutshell.

>(but only when it profits him)
It usually doesn't, which is why we should be charging for our protection.

>First is wrong
>Second is wrong
>Third is wrong
>Fourth is 100% true
>Fifth is indifferent
I only hate burgers, user.

> i know you are but what am i

Keep slackjawing, ya fuckin trog

>The absolute state of Anglos

But user if we pulled out of Europe and all those idyllic "socialist" countries suddenly had to invest in defense that'd be just terrible

>Youre a double digit iq retard
>who lokes children being killed
>If youre backwater inbred country
>Its a good thing we are better than you
>better than you
Who is the slack-jawed inbred here, user?

>Euros think about us day and night, awake or asleep. But we never think about them at all.

So Europeans just have history's worst case of "NOTICE ME SEMPAI" then?

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Absolutely
Like /his/' relationship with /pol/

Basically. The only time Europe is even in our news is if our president is over there.

He just got mad that Disney wouldn't let him do the episode where Stan calls Soos a fat dirty spic.

Yeah, /pol/ really wants /his/ to look at all those nice, well informed, unbiased holocaust denial charts.

How can one country be so based?

Attached: b334db86d27a75f5ac986c2c69229349540204751560dada7b2a0e9d29c3b8cf.jpg (1500x1007, 1.44M)

there he goes again
LOL

Attached: 1553804610574.png (1845x827, 168K)

>There is no such thing as fiction police

You sure about that champ?

>never forget the six hundred bajillion lamp shades

How is that ethnostate doing? Still angry they don't let you kill black people?

You'd have to be a really sad individual to obsess over /pol/ and try to get them to notice you when they're happy over there doing their own thing

>How is that ethnostate doing?
Israel's doing great, thanks.

Attached: israel-immigration-comic.png (1000x1000, 87K)

"If you must act ridiculous, I will ridicule you."

I like how this comic misses the point that most liberals don't like Israel. Trump even called democrats the anti-Israel party.

>most liberals don't like Israel

Liberals were Pro-Israel until Trump was Pro-Israel. Now they are Anti-Israel because Liberals pathologically cannot agree with Trump on anything no matter what. If Trump was Pro-Oxygen, Liberals would all stop breathing.

Imagine actually believing that Americans are allowed to be anti-Israel.

Too bad, every country belongs to America

>*bzzzzzt*
>Yes?
>He deduced Trump doesn't breathe oxygen
>Kill him now, we can't let ameritards know their president is a robot

Attached: bog.gif (400x310, 120K)

It’s the same shit. Except now editors think a book will sell more if people don’t keep complaining about how “repressive” it is.

Obama was always criticized for not being a good enough goy. Did Bill Clinton somehow out do Bush's zionism?

People tend to pay attention to rednecks with nukes that elect a litteral retard.Like,it's a situation that need to be supervised by actual adults

You retards litteraly cause mass shootings so deal with it sooner or later we'll take good care of you,yes

Wasn't the last school shooting done by a SJW tranny, or have you already memory-holed that?

>Please dont do this shit,it's going to have consequences like worldwide.Like,what the fuck,didnt you want to be the world police or some shit
>AHAHAHAHA I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE YOU CANT STOP ME FUCK OFF IM GOING TO JACK MYSELF RAW LOOKING AT MY REFLECTION

Not just Europe.
Here in Canada even the news cycle in French runs on Trump because our own politics are so corrupt and inconsequential on a worldwide scale that no one wants to address them because it would mean admitting Canada is collapsing.

it does when being part of an ideology nets you mad fucking cash and causes sales to rise (supposedly)

lol, imagine being this bothered it

>Wasn't the last school shooting done by a SJW tranny, or have you already memory-holed that?

Left wing media was all over the Colorado shooting until it was revealed that the shooters were transgenders/homosexuals. Then CNN, MSNBC, etc all went silent on the story. It was only on the news for 2 days, which is nothing compared to any shooting involving a cis white male (which will usually be the centerpiece of the left wing news channels for MONTHS). The Las Vegas sniper incident also got dropped immediately after it was discovered he was a hardcore anti-Trump liberal.

Can't inconvenience that narrative, after all!

Not as long as the other 60% are telling all our children how great it is to cut your dick off.

Amazing. Literally nothing you said is true. Stop reading Breitbart.

Or that scrawny white kid who shot up a videogame tournament
Who later turned out to be jewish, a redditor, and hardcore anti-Trump
LOL

Literally everything he said was true. Stop spreading disinformation.

Orange fan mad

>still hung up on the NPC meme
we moved on to honkler, keep up
I know the left can't meme but jesus christ

At least we got that one kid BTFOing gun grabbers.

51 murders in 2 month.No ne kill more than channers.Right wing terrorism is litteraly first in the US,better rebrand your turd of a website as a "chanboard of peace"

Thats the plan though. Look at the EU and how it wants to militarize and the fact that the top unelected officials have strong US ties.

Memory holing isn't forgetting, you idiot.

>only on the news for two days
That's extremely untrue. I saw that shadow the hedgehog inspired hair on MSNBC earlier this week and they ran a story about the Vegas shooting recently in relation to the other shooting.

the person who wrote this must have been seething
LOL

>Orangemanbad speak
Right wing murderers cant read

>But what about.
Good thing to know channer murderer have quickly learn tactics from muslims.Litteraly chanboards of peace and terrorists apologists.Cant wait to see channers given free helicopter rides :-)

So... why are you even here?

Attached: venesuela.jpg (1077x1037, 275K)

so this is the new thing you types are trying to get going, huh?
will never be as succinct as a cartoon frog clown, sorry to say

Attached: 1553361534251.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

nigga I don't even pay attention to my own country that doesn't mean we need you to pay attention to it for us

HONK HONK

Are... are people in this thread actually defending male feminists? Oh dear.

The madden one where you can see a lasersight on the black guys chest right before the video feed cuts?

This is fucking Yea Forums You want a debate on the topic, take it to fucking /pol/

Yea Forums is unironically better for discussion of politics than /altrightechochamber/

Uh, yeah there is.

“Peoples opinions” California is not all of humanity

I've felt the comic was just to cater to fans theories and whims.

There's a difference between defending and correcting. If someone said Trump eats babies and you say that is ridiculous, you aren't defending him.

They themselves are also male feminists, not the chad rapist type tho, the beta beg-for-pussy from a landwhale type

Why is Princess Bubblegum stripping?

Because everyone who commits a wrongthink gets banned?

>They themselves are also male feminists
That was my impression as well.

Attached: male feminists.jpg (734x960, 137K)

To entertain her Sugar Daddy

Attached: tenor (2).gif (444x258, 449K)