Big Hero 6

How did everyone feel about these first 10 episodes?

Attached: Wasabi Left out Again.png (2880x1800, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!fbYnkI7Q!D3Dk6SDGwbHXtWVl1URb-8Rl61KAkwvE3tcE-tXM6N4
atruehiro.tumblr.com/episodes
deadline.com/2019/04/big-hero-6-the-series-renewed-season-3-disney-channel-1202596835/
awn.com/news/disney-channel-orders-third-season-big-hero-6-ahead-season-2-premiere
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GoGo finally did something without fucking up, so I guess that's a win.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-17-13h58m02s077.png (1280x720, 589K)

Baymax has learned how to lie. A robot that can lie.

Also Yup it Liv Amara in there too.

Is there a mega for the newest episode?

I've been digging them. I feel like I'm one of maybe a dozen people actually watching it but it's decent quality nonetheless. Decent action, decently having characters play off each other, money shots, humor, and 2D animation. Hard to ask for more.

World domination here they come

I take it we're not going to get monster Karmi until after the hiatus?

So,today episode was the last episode before the hiatus?

Karmi didn't appear in "Lie Detector"..

Next new ep probably will air in summer...
Probably it will be "City of monsters" - hourlong final of the 1st arc of S2

Fred with messy hair is great. Also it's extremely convenient that the lie detector didn't go off when Liv said they were working on a cure for a rare disorder. But pretty much all the theories were confirmed this episode.

Now it's just a matter if the original Liv consented to this along with how her clone was going to take extreme measures to come up with the cure. If not, could you even punish the original Liv?

Lying without command to gain the upper-hand in a battle was what made it freaky. But he only did it to protect Hiro, rather than lying for himself.

Attached: hat-hair fred.png (578x466, 514K)

Since we’re basically halfway through the season now does that mean next time we see Karmi she’ll be mutated?

Wonder what will push Liv mutate Karmi. Karmi seems to be a valuable ally in curing the real Liv.

That’s dangerous

But what does creating monsters have to do with curing the real Liv?

Being able to quickly gain access to expensive and larger quantity resources by having villains do the work for her.

>A Medical Crime fighting robot that knows how to lie

Attached: 1452497204817.jpg (193x245, 17K)

If she experiments with genetics enough she might find a cure.

I´ve been thinking, and maybe the point of Liv is to make her like an "evil" Baymax, as in how Obake was "evil" Hiro. A robot created by someone to be a healthcare companion, except in Robot Liv´s case, she went into extreme levels to cure the one she cared about

As long as they lack ambition, then we're fine.

Attached: 3407771295_ea8e8536bb.jpg (500x362, 53K)

Makes them no better then humans really...

her connection with BH6

That seems plausible for them to do another parallel like that.

Gogo has never lied

Attached: whaaaaa.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Baymax just meant when his lie-detector chip was activated.

She's lied plenty.

I thought he meant the since the time he knew her until now

That´s not the case considering the roommate episode.

Why do Noodle Burgers look so fucking disgusting. If it was going to be a reoccurring theme couldn't they have chosen something that at least looked appetizing in its own weird way.

Pic related.

Attached: the naco.jpg (1200x229, 366K)

I actually want to try a noodle burger

Honestly a noodle burger would be fine if it wasn't for the sauce.

Help me, the Noodle Burger song has been stuck in my head for six weeks.

I'd hope so. One of my complaints this season is how inconsequential BH6 feel to the main plot. I mean, they were in season one as well, but at least you had Obake as a foil and evil mentor figure to Hiro. Liv offers no dynamic to the heroes like that. I don't even think they explored enough with Karmi.

I liked that the message in this episode was more nuanced than just "LYING IS BAD, KIDS". It reminded me of Armored Adventures, where Tony was shown as being in the right for cheating in his exams if it meant saving people.

So what will season 3 be? Evil Big Hero 6? Evil Tadashi?

Big villain 6? :D

We still have another story arc in season two, once Liv's stuff is done. Part of it might be the police trying to push out BH6 and causing a conflict between Hiro and Megan, as per the leaker.

mega.nz/#!fbYnkI7Q!D3Dk6SDGwbHXtWVl1URb-8Rl61KAkwvE3tcE-tXM6N4

and here's megas for all of season 1/2

woops, here's megas for all of season 1/2

atruehiro.tumblr.com/episodes

+1 thank (you) although I already seen the episode(s).

Thanks.

I think this is why I hate this show. The heroes are always jobbing

Hence how she beat the detector technically she isn't making the monsters Her Clone is

Ah episodes could be out of order again

So any news when this comes back?
Ducktales is September apparently

There's gonna be like a two parter or something released in the summer before the rest of the series is released.

Can we have more little cute stuff like the gang playing 2 Truths 1 Lie. My art skills aren't good enough yet to bring out the purity of the group's friendship.

I wish we saw Wasabi and Honey Lemon running the cafe

There are a lot of cute shorts on YouTube.

Attached: 0ecafe99-e900-46af-902a-9aa14610ae7b.png (475x175, 8K)

This, Yaki Taco sounds so much better.

Someone said in the previous thread that the grandma villain had a grandson. Is that a leak?

She says it in a line of dialogue but it's easy to miss.

Why have they been released in such a rapid succession? Is this a sign there won't be a season 3?

Attached: big hero 6 sorry.png (1042x904, 1.38M)

Season 3 is already sure
deadline.com/2019/04/big-hero-6-the-series-renewed-season-3-disney-channel-1202596835/

Oh, then what's with the daily schedule? Is season 2 just this massive old school 50-65 episode season or something?

Just like with DuckTales, Disney is encouraging binge watching or something

>yaki taco
>takoyaki

Oooooh it just hit me.

I wonder if the cartoon has snuck in this catchphrase.

Me too. It would've worked good as a quick gag with Honey and Wasabi running the cafe like pros and then cutting to the rest of the gang in peril.

Yes, Supersonic Stu, who teams up with his grandma.

awn.com/news/disney-channel-orders-third-season-big-hero-6-ahead-season-2-premiere

It looks like we're getting a lot of new villains for the second half of the season, plus the video game-themed one the leaker talked about.

I like Jane Lynch. She's one of my favorite actress/VA.

> Will Friedle in the new episodes
Awesome. Another favorite.

Also who the heck is Dark Volt. I hope there will be an appearance.

>ywn princess carry Gogo
>ywn be princess carried by Baymax

Attached: Baymax holding Gogo.png (1182x664, 1.33M)

I just hope he gets Friedle's character gets to interact with Trina.

It's been a while since I've seen season 1, but is Fred's smaller Kentucky Kaiju suit new?

I think its new.

Well see you all next episode.

She's so tiny

Does anyone have subtitles of season 2's episodes?

Big Hero 6 The series S2 same as S1 have 25 eps.