Doom Patrol

Second to last episode, “Penultimate Patrol” airs today, fellas. Let’s see how they set up for the finale, shall we?

Attached: 21FFB53F-11E9-4415-A6D9-4EA345F1D41D.jpg (1445x760, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jVECp5Dzp4
mega.nz/#F!1h0xUCQK!36LodkfUqLX-z1-GR6rpzg
youtube.com/watch?v=iN9CjAfo5n0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jg3hI_jaYc
youtu.be/agosG3mokBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Wiseman
kevinkiner.com/music/
birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/05/15/swamp-thing
bloody-disgusting.com/tag/swamp-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQ3bJokxgkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4HMB0Gy16q4
youtube.com/watch?v=6JRgtcbMby4
youtube.com/watch?v=SlNZcOforiY
youtube.com/watch?v=XRWX8oJaQSQ
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106837677/#106843285
dump.video/i/TbS7Q6.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ec25642a145834b14f5c8594aa56f895.jpg (720x720, 131K)

Looking forward to it. The show’s been pretty good so far, and is definitely better than most of the CW shit.

>not caring about the most kino cape adaptation out right now
Sad exclamation point!

Have they actually fucking done anything yet or just continued to yell at each other about feelings inside the house?

They got Flex Mentallo and they’re finally going on the offensive towards Mr. Nobody, which seems to be exactly what he wants.

>Nobody's white space is the area between comic panels
>Flex flexing to accidentally make people orgasm

I want to send some bucks to based meganon, his work was truly great.

gib link nao!

>Morden got fired by the Brain and got replaced by a French Speaking Gorilla
I guess that's where season two will go

Cringe

>Rita manipulating the white space through narration
>Nobody claiming he can control DC Universe service if he wanted
>Chief being tortured by watching the new Doom Patrol, complete with matching outfits, being murdered on repeat
>Confirmation of Chief causing everyone's transformations
Great episode.

Pics and webms in a bit, at a friend's place so it's less convenient.

Also:
S1:E15 - Ezekial Patrol
The Doom Patrol go their separate ways in the season finale.

Attached: Capture.png (284x247, 110K)

Finally the best character gets his episode

and everyone dies

I'm not ready to see this show go

>No more "It's all in your head" in the promo
Welp they gonna die

Attached: rcm.webm (1187x544, 2.09M)

She looks like my wife.

>S1:E15 - Ezekial Patrol
Finally best character is back

Attached: jcm.webm (1187x544, 1.94M)

Attached: rfa.webm (207x426, 753K)

Samefag

I'm glad they didn't shy away. I can't wait to see how that affects them next episode. Also if anyone needs their classic costume, it's Larry. His look reminded me of how he appeared in Way's run and I loved it.

Whose O face was better?

Such a snazzy outfit.

Attached: mrn.png (392x506, 265K)

Rita, Jane just looks angry like usual.

Rita always

Goddamn, Rita is so cute.

Group shot in their outfits

Attached: dp1.png (1203x547, 1.13M)

7 days

Attached: Doom-Patrol-Episode-2-Image-5.png (640x360, 300K)

>Rita wearing the same dress as the Titans episode
>Larry cooking up breakfast in good spirits
So optimistic for a second there...

>long skirt instead of short skirt for rita
oh...

>"They decided to hire some muscle?"
>"No, I mean an actual gorilla."
I love how blase the show can be about living in a superheroes and villains.

*world of superheros and villains

Link?

Anyone got a link?

WHEGA
MEN

RIP

Attached: dpdm1.webm (1197x545, 2.72M)

that robot
this show man

Attached: 86.jpg (1008x1550, 527K)

Seems like it's running later than past weeks. Don't know why.

DOOM PATROL LETS DIE

You mean it's been running early the past few weeks, this is normal

>You mean it's been running early the past few weeks
That's the same thing. It's not like there's an official "links are out" time, all you have to go off in saying it's earlier or later this week is comparison with past experience.

>still no torrent

we're cumming MAN!

Yeah, none of the links look like they're out yet. I'm almost ready to give up and head into work at a reasonable hour today.

help us megaanon
you're our only hope

torrent where?

Apparently the people in charge of putting Doom Patrol episodes on the internet went on strike this week.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1jVECp5Dzp4

Uploading here
mega.nz/#F!1h0xUCQK!36LodkfUqLX-z1-GR6rpzg

based, thanks

i love u

Attached: 1557713498041.png (146x163, 51K)

Is it there? I'm only seeing up to 13.

Uploading takes time user

yet theres a thread every friday that ends with 500 near on

we're sorry for our thirstiness based meganon. Please forgive us.

the fact you americans get it before me makes me dislike you even more

Attached: skywalkerkiss.gif (600x456, 982K)

Why the fuck you faggots talking about this shitshow when the based batwoman trailer is out?

Because we don't waste our time falseflagging in other thread to provoke outrage

Did Flex make anyone else enter the O-Space

flex made me want to be a beter person, the show just fuck reiterates that

That's not me, but it's up now

Same

>it's only 44 minutes long

Attached: loyaldoompatrolfan.jpg (480x360, 13K)

What the fuck is with all that screen tearing?

Attached: Rumor.jpg (1080x1222, 575K)

It clears up after a few minutes

Well that happened

I'm not watching this shit until they get rid of Cyborg, they're putting that fag in every team up lately and that shit is off-putting.

Well I hope so. AT&T/Time Warner seem to be putting everything on the DC Streaming service on the short list. Damn shame to lose more good cape shows.

That's exactly what Mr Nobody is trying to do the entire season, he knows Vic isn't meant to be there and last episode ended with him ripping his face off the poster

Hmm, if so things are looking better for the future of this series.

You're missing out. He's great here, it's by far his best appearance.

Attached: Tudyked.png (1920x871, 1.79M)

I'm normally not a fan of cyborg either, but he's great in this show. Easily my favorite version of him.

I am seriously surprised at how putting him in a goofy track suit worked out

This show really knows how to hit you where it hurts.

Unironically best cyborg since teen titans, I'd even place him above if this kids acting was a lil better

I thought he'd be an awful imposition at first, but honestly, they've managed to make Victor compelling as fuck. This might be the best version of him in anything, certainly the best I can think of.

Bless you meganon.

Well, fuck, now I really want to see how this ends.

Godammit this show is so fucking good. It's such a breath of fresh air, I honestly hadn't been watching any shows for the last couple years I was so tired of the schlock that comes out. If you told me I'd get to see Flex Montello in a DC live action tv show 2 years ago I wouldn've slapped ya

Attached: FLEX.png (1920x871, 2.53M)

And all it took was a season of trauma, frustration, guilt, beating up his dad, and his father fabricating his memories to offset his own feelings

Goddamn, we needed more Flex. Was hoping he’d end up in the white too.

saltyfag kys

This, maybe shorter formats are better for these DC stories. Like 15ish episodes instead of whatever 20 something they make on CW. It results in bad middle episodes and less money for cgi etc.

Liked the fact that he has to flex dedicated muscles, and that one of them is solely dedicated to being an orgasm bomb

Bretty good episode. Even Cyborg and Jane were enjoyable. The only thing I didn't like was the entire orgasm scene. It's one of the cases where it feels like the show tries way too hard.

I'm off re-watching Legion season 2 lads

>Flex didn't end up in the White Space with them, and have a reality-off with Mr Nobody

WE
WERE
ROBBED

Where even happened to him? I assume Nobody is how Cyborg got into the white space.

If Nobody put cyborg into the white space, then how did he get in there?

Cyborg has grid's tracking, and Flex is still there. He clearly went to Danny, met Flex, and Flex put him in the White Space.

HOT DIGGITY DOG ZIGGITY

Just started the new episode, but man do I love how Tudyk said ‘French’ when talking about Mallah. Like just saying the word grosses him out.

Flex Mentallo hugging Danny was pure kino.

>Like just saying the word grosses him out.
I mean, have you met the French?

I mean it was a bit out of place, but it was such a weirdly hilarious scene that it more than makes up for it. I just love that Cliff fakes an Orgasm because he didn’t want to feel left out... also seeing April Bowlby have an orgasm made my morning

This episode makes me want to see a live action adaptation of the Filth. If they can do Morrison’s metanarrative shit here, they can do it with his weirder shit.

Attached: 67361F39-FD59-4499-B062-D1C180A327E3.jpg (540x414, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iN9CjAfo5n0

Attached: 1558047350722.gif (434x320, 3.17M)

Because it wasn't about a dramatic conclusion with the big bad, it was about revealing the REAL big bad Niles

Don’t worry, Victor. I didn’t alter your programming or implant false memories. I just gaslit the fuck out of you. It’s what your mom would want. For me to convince you that you killed her.

Nope.jpg

Cyborg is not Doom Patrol material.

Why do you think he's going to titans for S2?

>tfw Hot Diggedy Dog starts playing

I was skeptical of his inclusion, but I think they’ve made a very strong point for how he makes sense on the Doom Patrol. At the very least, I think Vic and Cliff should be friends in the comics.

>nobody cares
he certainly does

That's the point, it kinda gives us a reminder that anybody can be damaged, even (not yet) members of the friggin Justice League

why is the trailer for the 15th episode different than every other trailer? What is Nobody up to

God damnit, how is it so good. Teared up at Jane's scene.

Vic is like the third best character actually

So, Is Nobody truly dead?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jg3hI_jaYc
I really wonder how much of a laugh everyone had behind the scenes.

>Is Nobody truly dead?
What are you talking about? He was clearly alive at the end of the episode. How is that even a question?

Ok newfag

It's just a bullshit excuse to insert a non-Doom Patrol nigger in the show, they should have put that Monkey Faced bitch in there instead.

I was just watching the episode while posting that, I'm retarded to even think he was gone, sorry.

>So, Is Nobody truly dead?
Did you not watch the episode?

Man, did I laughed in that part. I imagine it was pretty fun to shoot that scene.

And then he basically jacked Danny off.

Read

A better question is is Nobody really insecure over his girlfriend dumping him

is there going to be a season 2

Hey, each to his own.

Ah, now I see. Go outside sometime buddy, they're just people like you and me

maybe and it might only be 10 episodes

Imagine the Doom Patrol, a bunch of literal fuckups with all sorts of issues, roasting the fuck out of you after you mocked them for 14 episodes straight. I legitimately felt sorry for Mr Nobody for a second.

Maybe it will pop up if The Invisibles ever happens and it successful

>Cliff wearing a Bad Brains t-shirt
Absolutely kino tastes.

i want to _____ rita!

dance lindy hop with

Based Mr. Nobody

>Jane's actor's multi-personality monologue
No

Attached: jane.jpg (1167x594, 44K)

Doom Patrol Cyborg = Teen Titans Cyborg > powergap > JL Cyborg

Get pegged by

NO NILES DON'T SAY IT

Attached: D6yZT0VWkAEs7Vt.jpg (1366x768, 45K)

I lost it when cliff started faking an orgasm.

are you me?

I'm perfectly okay with that. I'm shocked as hell that this show has such a small amount of filler, considering it's fifteen episodes long. Even the most consistently good season of Daredevil has one or two completely extraneous episodes.

eat an entire Thanksgiving dinner with

Rita's narrating craps me out
It's a shame to be wagefag to wait extra 6 hours till watch this show

How many lines did Cyborg even have in Justice League? I mean, he was definitely THERE for the most part, but I cannot remember him doing anything. Like...anything. I remember Batman giving Flash a pep talk, I remember Superman kicking everyone's ass, I remember Wonder Woman foiling a bank robbery, the bit on Paradise Island and Atlantis, but cannot for the life of me remember Cyborg doing anything other than step out of the shadows to tell Batman about Motherboxes.

Nah, I'm just the other user that has excellent taste.

Anyone else feel real sad for Mr. Nobody with that opening?

Attached: uzPsv.png (642x705, 26K)

Well supposedly they cut most of his scenes. He did separate the motherboxes with Supes though.

Okay, yeah. I barely remember that.

>Well supposedly they cut most of his scenes.

What an absolute shit show that movie was. Just get George Miller back and use his script; he isn't doing anything while waiting for his Mad Max lawsuits to resolve.

CYBORG GET DOWN

NI**ER

I'm not really a fan of how cynical and malicious Mr- Nobody is in this.

t. Cyborg.

I don't understand. Are you trying to say Nipper, as in the dog in Francis Barrauds painting "His masters voice"?
What does that have to do with Cyborg?

Looks like there's a very upset denizen of /pol/ in this thread.

Same thing happened to me once bro.

it's a tgt reference you dip

It was all a ruse just to get Niles to admit the truth to them. He wanted to declare war on the way Superhero adaptations are.

But toxic manchild incel Nobody has dead, rememer? Dr.Harrison and Cyborg killed him.

>Anyone else feel real sad for Mr. Nobody with that opening?
If it makes you feel any better there's a good chance he just made that story up to fuck with both the audience and the Doom Patrol in that episode. I'm pretty sure Rita never actually took control of the narrative and Jane never actually discerned the secret trauma motivating Mr. Nobody all this time. It was a ruse so he could pretend like they beat him at his own game and fake-die followed by putting them into a illusory post-victory hell world where they just die over and over again.
I mean, "you're not somebody... you'll always be a nobody!" is pretty on the nose. Sounds like the sort of fake / low effort narrative he'd throw together just to fuck with them.

>But toxic manchild incel Nobody has dead, rememer? Dr.Harrison and Cyborg killed him.
Are you just pretending to be retarded? Cyborg was Mr. Nobody.

>too retarded to finish the episode

What happened?
I know there's a chance of it being fake - but it seemed apart from the rest of the narrative. A shame that it isn't the case - I like villains with a good level of depth.

It also seems to be set up that Mr. Nobody's accident was caused by Niles in an attempt to recruit him and he's basically their opposite.

Hm. I guess I'll wait 'till the season is over before passing final judgement.

Good point. It did feel a bit cheap/easy desu.

Well when he heard "Mr. Nobody is an incel who hates womyn" he got too triggered to continue

>I mean, "you're not somebody... you'll always be a nobody!" is pretty on the nose. Sounds like the sort of fake / low effort narrative he'd throw together just to fuck with them.
yeah, but i'm betting the brotherhood of evil actually exists.

Attached: 1525206226395s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Not even a little. He failed at being a villain, was dumped because he sucked at being a villain, so he decided to go on the DC Universe's equivalent of a spree killing? Fuck 'im.

My heart couldn't take it if the universe gave me even the suggestion of live action Mallah and the Brain, and then took it away like that.

In the trailer for today's episode, there's a lightning strike that accentuates the "you'll always be a nobody" line in the cheesiest way, but this strike was absent from the actual scene in the episode.
I know that trailers sometimes use different audio mixing than the actual product, but it feels like if Nobody were orchestrating this flashback for us, he'd ham it up like the trailer does. But that's just me.

Be honest, Yea Forums. Would you?

Attached: sexynobody.png (579x695, 190K)

how is this show?

shit like all DC shows

Most loyal adaptation of any comic in a long time.

Fuck off, Marvel shill.

Attached: kavhitus.jpg (605x516, 30K)

Are there ever gonna show the comic girl dating her own pet?

The brotherhood and the Brain specifically were mentioned in the ep where they visit the former Doom Patrol weren't they?

Casey isn't in the show

Not just the best cape show out of all of them, Netflix, CW, etc. but it's also one of the best shows in production.

I really like Rita

Attached: A N Y T H I N G .webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

If they got to season 3, I'd be cool with them doing Way's run. Giffen's is way too dependent on the larger DCU (it takes place on Oolong island which was made by all of the DCU's mad scientists, and featured Will Magnus and a minor Wonder Woman villain). They better do the Painting that Ate Paris next, though.

Except for the dumb magic tranny street episode.

It's slightly overbearing, but you can't really put that sort of thing in while completely ignoring what it means now.
It's like if there was a computer and they made a dialup joke, it's no longer contemporary.

>The brotherhood and the Brain specifically were mentioned in the ep where they visit the former Doom Patrol weren't they?
Yes. Brotherhood of Evil definitely existed at some point in the past. Nobody's romantic trauma scene probably did not given it was "used against him" during the fake victory scene he orchestrated specifically to fuck with everyone.

Does Rita only eat meat? It seems like she only eats meat and drinks alcohol. Maybe her body can only absorb protein and chemicals?

How does Cliff change into all of his awesome shirts? And where did he get them? Were they things he owned before his accident?

>Are there ever gonna show the comic girl dating her own pet?
With Doom Patrol the general rule of thumb is Grant Morrison's run counts and all the other stuff doesn't (with minor exceptions like Rita still being alive in the TV show and Larry not being Rebis). Or at the very least all the stuff *after* Grant Morrison doesn't count.

>Does Rita only eat meat?
She ate a candy bar Vince got her from a vending machine in that one episode. I think giant piles of chicken or bacon just do a better job looking like amusingly over the top servings of food you wouldn't normally expect an attractive thin woman to eat.

You guys forgot the Sno-balls from last week's episode.

She pretty much stuffs her face with anything that's unhealthy so far.

Your disapproval of that episode makes me like it more.

Attached: dannythestreet2-770x593.jpg (770x593, 177K)

And most importantly, who changes Batman's tires?!

Who's the pretty girl in the dress?

>What exactly is the plan here?

I mentioned a candy bar. I didn't say all other non-meat foods didn't exist.

Alfred, or Batman learned how to use a jack himself. What kind of incompetent can't change their own tires?

t-shirts are stretchy so it shouldn't be impossible for him to slip them on
>Were they things he owned before his accident?
bad brains didn't exist when cliff had his "accident"

I still think they could have done Danny a lot better. Bureau of Normalcy was also a bit of a letdown so far, too normal for my tastes.

I'm still holding out for Danny to say "Bona To Vada" and for Flex's Hero of the Beach halo to manifest.

Harold Allnut was Batman's mechanic for many years and helps him build equipment. He changes the tires.

Attached: Harold01.jpg (630x665, 164K)

I just want Vic to casually mention that he’s never actually met Batman while Cliff is hanging out, doing whatever in the background, and he tosses his hands in the air, shouts “SERIOUSLY?!” and storms out.

>Flex's chest-hair is limited to his pectorals.

I am displeased by my exceptionally hair abdomen.

I just think it's funny that the atmosphere of the magic tranny street and the mindset of it's residents are nearly synonymous with the madness of one of Mr. Nobody's scenarios. With a higher suicide rate, but they won't tell you that. lol Keep the population in check.

Me too. This entire show is fan service, so I’m pretty sure we’ll get both. Like, the final shot for the season will probably be the whole team walking hand in hand down Danny while the Cure plays.

I mean how with his shitty robot arms and hands does he put them on?

And I agree that some of the bands that Cliff has couldn't be from before his accident unless he was literally in the hardcore punk scene, but they did all exist before his accident, even Bad Brains and Bad Religion.

Chief probably just grabbed whatever was available at Goodwill in XXXL. I can't imagine someone more than a hundred years old would enjoy listening to Paid to Cum.

Cliff and Jane were both in their 30s during the 1980s, Rita and Larry are the oldest besides the Chief.

Yeah, and Cliff almost definitely never actually heard a Dead Kennedys or Bad Brains song in his life. Those shirts were bought by Chief.

Cliff also has a shirt with "Hello World" written on it
There is no way that a NASCAR driver would know coder lingo like that

>It's slightly overbearing, but you can't really put that sort of thing in while completely ignoring what it means now.

You totally could rip out most of the on the nose stuff and the episode would only improve for it, and maybe give time to the B plot that also was pretty lacking. Danny's episode was easily the worst in terms of pacing, character, humor, and how it handled the whole 'message' of the thing. Worse, due to the politics they hamfisted in, they had to back off from the usual brutal unapologetic portions of the show they usually revel in. Can't have the Danny residents being anything but positive, so the whole episode feels out of tone with the rest of the series. The letdown of the bearu of normalicy was just icing on the cake, such a good threat in the comics was reduced to the most stock-standard and cliche thing ever just to facilitate the power moment that felt completely unearned.

Danny the Street's episode suuuucckkkks, but it only makes the other episodes shine brighter.

Where's the link?

Rita best girl.

Attached: MV5BMTUzMTQ4NjcyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY5MDk0MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 10K)

He is a robot man so he might have wanted to find some self deprecating humor after the fact.

I can never escape the feeling that Danny is the biggest fucking rallying cry snowflake bullshit SJW faggotry in the world... but... I also always feel like no matter what he is, Danny would have my back and not try to force his pronouns on me. Danny's better than we are, regardless of party or persuasion.

Wait, Harold died during Hush. I love DC so much, but they can't confusing me.

youtu.be/agosG3mokBQ

First episode is free to watch on youtube

Danny seems cool like that. Knows he can't force shit on you but will also accept you for who you are as long as you aren't an assclown trying to hurt people living there.

Nevermind I used ctrl f and it revealed it. Mega user was just being a faggot and put it in spoiler text like an idiot. Like who reads spoilers before watching the episode.
Try not to fuck it up next time Mega user.

Fucking pay for a month, you cheapass nigger. This show is genuinely worth supporting, and we are actually getting less Swamp Thing because of people like you.

Just got Rita's self narration. She really is the best character of the season.

It's from Snyder's shitty All-star universe.

I mean they are going to release it on Digital Format and Blu-ray/DVD so I can understand some people not wanting to pay for the service... as long as they buy one or the other or both when they get released

kek. I don't live in America. And why you mad at me and not the guy spreading the pirate version around for everyone? Stay mad dummie.

Dude, it was in the post you linked to, asking where the mega link was. Like, you linked to the post, asking for the thing that was in that post. Like.

Attached: source.gif (524x438, 3.53M)

>don't want to be spoiled on the episode
>huurrr durr just read every spoiled text brah
I see you don't have a very big brain.

it's clearly a custom
given his affinity for band t-shirts he could have just worn a styx shirt for that effect

>shitholer

That explains so much. Just ignore me. I'll continue ignoring you.

Rita is just fantastic in General... Bowlby deserves an Emmy for this

Attached: 112DA8E7-8BC5-4BB0-AF3A-E5FFD31AB51C.jpg (611x1003, 93K)

Need to cut the Rita parts together and put into a loop.

For reasons.

I just don't want beast boy anywhere near this show. If vic is out, he could be in.

t. Morden

If they recast Beast Boy for this show I’d be all for it... but yeah the guy they have in Titans as Gar isn’t that great

your loss, he's great in this show.

Holy shit. This guy went from being the only version of Cyborg I've actually always liked to earning my respect as a genuinely good impression for his fucking spot-on Mr. Nobody impression. That was damn good.

Guys? I'm afraid we won't get to see flex in the last episode, is that right?

Dude, I fucking hear you. But this is legit the first good incarnation of Cyborg. I would watch a show just about this Cyborg, and I'm a huge internet racist.

Not really sure if there's any point of BeastBoy if the FX budget only allows him to turn into one animal once every other episode.

If they are ever going to do him on this show, I hope they re-cast him and have him as an annoying little kid who Rita's adopted.

Titans as a whole needs to be redone, from casting to costuming.

Beast didn't really have time to develop though. I think he'd be great if given the chance, just like how Vic is now.

I know right, his impression of Alan Tudyks mannerisms was so spot on

>cliff gives up and pretends he's being affected too so he doesn't feel left out
Man I feel so bad for him.

Goddamit, is Doom Patrol what finally pushes me to become /fit/? Can I ever be as aesthetic as Flex?

No wonder Mr Nobody stuck them in a murder timeloop.

Motherfucker deserved that beating. Doom Patrol really was Cyborg's only real family.

>both rita and jane feel sorry for cliff and give him a pat on the shoulders
>cliff tries to play cool and brush them off
wholesome

Fucking kickass evil laugh too.

>That expression he makes
Fuck me that's terrifying.

Attached: cyborg nobody.png (1061x474, 513K)

Like, I get that he's come a long way since then, and that he's grown a lot, but fuck him anyway. None of that shit's forgivable, regardless of his intentions or excuses.

>Trust Nobody, not even yourself.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. GOING. ON?

It's so goofy and yet so creepy too.

Is... Beadhunter fawning over a neo nazi?

I like how we couldn't possibly be going into the finale more blind. Just about any other show of this kind and you'd know for just about certain what's happening in the finale, but not for Doom Patrol. And I love it so much.

No. He's fawning over a neo-nazi's beard.

Seriously though, they're on Danny the Street. I doubt many neo-nazis are comfortable there.

his beard

His beard anyway. Probably a former Neo-nazi though since he's living on Danny the street.

Just a bodyuilder superhero, who alters reality by flexing, causing a teleporting anthropomorphic utopian street to experience an AOE orgasm. Nothing weird.

>flex will never flex the wrong muscle on you

It's estimated there are 650 to 840 muscles in the human body. Which of Flex's muscles is the one used for summoning picnics?

>tfw neither rita nor jane were squirters

>tfw Rita's leg blobbing up was her squirting

Nah that's just her cumming so hard she forgets who she is. Still hot, but not a squirt.

Attached: D6zrOJLUcAAh__f.jpg (1111x600, 64K)

I mean Rita could have concentrated enough to keep her lips sealed

Did Rita say “A Donkeys Don’t Touch It” that’s adorable

vrigin Misogi-kun vs Chad Mr.Nobody
>literally saved by the mary sue
>too afraid to erase the entire universe
>all along his true powers are came from the friendship

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I like to think he was remade and went off to go try that food :(

Uh how did the Chief cause Jane's condition?

No! Don't trust Nobody! He's responsible for all of this!

Hired the surgeon.

>Every episode set on a sunny day
As Grant Morrison said, Only a bitter little adolescent boy could confuse realism with pessimism. Titans can't even bare the harsh realistic&dreadful vibe of the ant farm.

Surgeon? I don't remember Crazy Jane having a surgeon in her backstory.

>implying Flit didnt just port the squirt elsewhere

>takes itself too seriously with Beast Boy in it
Whoever made this doesn't read comics

find out next week

This soundtrack is so goddamn good. I have no idea how they got Clint Mansell to do it but he did some fucking great work. I listen to the opening theme just by itself, it's that good.

Hired the bum to rape the Kay.

I think she's always had split personality but not as completley different people with different personalities until what ever was put into her at the hospital which Niles may have been a part of.

Ealier in the season Mr Nobody goes back and shows Jane being injected with something which he implies is when her powers started. During the Deconstructor/Reconstructor episodes I think.

Nobody said something along the lines of Jane having a spike waiting for her, which implies that it was a lobotomy, which they still practiced in the sixties, that gave her powers.

>your father didn't rape you Jane
>It was me. I raped you as a child.
>but it was for a good cause, please understand

no that's niles

Niles Caulder, raping children to save the world.

They just refused to take my money. Should I had file an international lawsuit?

Shut up ladderbro

>nuclear family
>bad villains

other than that, kind of true. Titans hopefully gets better this year

I'm pretty sure he pregnanted the hairy woman to give a birth to Dorothy Spinner

That is one world saving dick.

Made Janes father appreciate CP

I want to see this plotline, but replace the rest of the Titans with John Constantine and boom. Sets up a new Hellblazer show. Instead of a confusing mess that has no idea what it's doing, you have a Books of Magic style tour of the magical side of the DCU as John protects Raven from the cult trying to use her to summon Trigon (And throw in "If I can save Raven, it will make me feel better about Astrid.").

Cucked Jane's dad to make him abusive

The Punisher is a hero that kills to protect the innocents. Niles is like that except rape.

>save the world by making a life, not murder
based

where do y'all think swamp thing will land?

on the titans side or doom patrol's side?

So Niles created all of them and Mr Nobody helped get through the truama Niles put them through and is the actual hero?

>how are you going to save the world chief?
>well first I need to fuck a monkey woman
>a what?
>then I am going to need to sexually molest a small girl
>chief?
>don't worry, I'll disfigure those guys later

expect the worst, hope for the best

So far the casting is pushing towards the Titans side.

I have high hopes, and James Wan is producing, but this guy's directing this first episode: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Wiseman

I think it's going to have the Character stuff of Doom Patrol but the dark, gritty tone of Titans with a more horror tone to it though, but ultimatley completley different to both.

Forgot pic.

Attached: Jeryl-Prescott-and-Madam-Xanadu-First-Appearance.jpg (618x412, 74K)

Doom Patrol was a complete surprise that blindsided me and ended up as one of my favourite shows of the year.

Don't expect a second miracale but I think Swamp Thing will be alright. Titans has some real work ahead of it and honestly I don't think it'll get there.

What? She has a pretty strong resume. Is she not a good actress?

I mean as long as she’s not immediately blinded I’m game

>Surgeon? I don't remember Crazy Jane having a surgeon in her backstory.
It's almost like the TV show and the comic are two different stories. Hmm... really makes me think?

Attached: swatter.jpg (657x527, 38K)

I got a weakness for raven southern belles so really hoping it's DP tier. Otherwise it'll be decent waifu bait.

Attached: Swamp-Thing-TV-Show-Crystal-Reed-Abby-Arcane.jpg (1500x750, 361K)

She's been shown as black before

Attached: Madam_Xanadu_Earth-16_001.jpg (720x400, 33K)

you think that user knows? The "problem" is she's not white and that's incredibly triggering to a handful of retards here

Attached: D6uCA1kXYAECaJN.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

it's valid sometimes.

I don't see an issue if changing the race makes it more interesting, has been done before, or makes more sense for the character

It's going to be hilarious when people bitch about Hawkman being Egyptian instead of White despite the fact he was Egyptian in a previous life

>He rapes but he saves, he saves but he rapes

I was thinking of giving DC universe a trial run when Swamp thing released since I could watch doom patrol, Titans, and Swamp thing all at once. But I keep hearing rumors that the service is not long for this world. Is this true or just people memeing?

DC has always been my favorite comic line but they suck when it comes to media shit, so how is DC universe is it dying, are there any new shows or renewals announced yet?

It's just Ladderbro memeing, DCU is doing good according to Warner.

If you’re concerned that it doesn’t have the subscriber count to keep going, isn’t that a pretty good reason to sign on? At least then you’re doing your part.

Why is Cyborg a Teen Titan from the 1980s in a show about weirdos from the 1960s?

>Clint
His co-composer uploaded all the original themes to his website for free if anyone wants to listen.
kevinkiner.com/music/

Robotman and Jane still hits me hard.

>I'm still holding out for Danny to say "Bona To Vada" and for Flex's Hero of the Beach halo to manifest.
>Me too. This entire show is fan service, so I’m pretty sure we’ll get both. Like, the final shot for the season will probably be the whole team walking hand in hand down Danny while the Cure plays.
They'll probably do the Jane and Cliff / Danny ending eventually.
Bona to vada, no. Danny was clearly made contemporary with that retarded "genderqueer" / "preferred pronoun" shit instead of having him use old fashioned gay slang because the writers didn't trust the audience enough to get it.
Hero of the Beach halo also probably no. You guys latched onto that and kept on talking about it here for some reason ever since Flex was first referenced on the show, but it's seriously not something anyone else cares about that much. It's a funny little detail Grant threw in, not an important part of the character.
The "fan service" was making Flex a character on the show. They're not going through every little comic detail like Wally Sage being a psychic child who drew a "My Greenest Adventure" comic in green crayon creating Flex in the process and Flex getting his powers from a mysterious man with a TV on his head smoking three cigarinos who tells him to drop a coupon into the third mailbox he sees on the ninth day of the month so he can get the muscle mystery book mailed to him, go back to the beach to both beat up his bully and push his former crush into the sand for being a tramp, and proceed to fight villains like a doctor with a UFO for a head who's married to a haddock and plays golf.

Aight I may use my free trial soon, thanks.
Technically yes, but I do not want to support something that is dead and has no future. I haven't heard anything new coming out on the service after Harley Quinn stupid shit. I might be behind the times though.

Hey! They referenced UFO head at least!

So sign up and enjoy it while it lasts? Like, it’s seven bucks. Gamble a stamp and all that.

>Can I ever be as aesthetic as Flex?
You can try user. I started working out last year after reading Flex Mentallo and Kinnikuman, I've never felt so good before.

Attached: 1550859984555.gif (309x270, 2.99M)

They also mentioned the name Wally Sage, but you get the idea. Grant Morrison's run was filled with random eccentric details. The writers aren't going to sit there and copy over every single one into a gorillian page long family guy "remember when" references script.

>Can I ever be as aesthetic as Flex?
Yes, but instead of using a book on muscle mystery the way you have to do it in real life is by abusing steroids.

>But I keep hearing rumors that the service is not long for this world.
So, the initial plan was for DC Universe to basically be WB's trial run for a streaming service. Work out the kinks, get everything figured out, and then when the time came, releasing a general WB service while still offering DC (and potentially doing something where you can subscribe to both for a slightly cheaper rate). Current rumors, based on Swamp Thing cutting their episodes short, is that they might just shut down DC Universe and port at least all the shows and movies over to the WB service, in which case any new streaming stuff that is or would be made for DC Universe just winds up there - but again, keep in mind that these are just rumors.

We've got Swamp Thing and the back half of the newest season of Young Justice, then Titans Season 2, then Harley Quinn, then Stargirl. While you might not want to support a service that'll be killed off, showing that you've come to the service and stayed and liked at least some of the particular programs still shows them that people want more of that particular program (or at least that people like programs like that).

>Is this true or just people memeing?
it's true. Warner is starting their own service so they won't need it anymore and it's losing money like crazy which is why seasons keep getting cut short

It was just that The Episode order for Swamp Thing got reduced, an actor got wind of this and flipped out on Social Media which started the ball rolling that WB might be cancelling it... doesn’t help they didn’t get on this story right away

the answer to all why is Cyborg is shoehorn in x team that isn't the Titans questions is to blame Geoff Johns

>Why is Cyborg a Teen Titan from the 1980s in a show about weirdos from the 1960s?
It's a show about weirdos from the 90s. Almost entirely a Grant Morrison run inspired show.

The entire theme of the Flex Mentallo is "we are all gonna make it". Trust user, you are stronger than you believe.

well hes more interesting that fucking josh clay

I mean it’s not much per month, also you have a shit ton of comics on the app, a ton of shows new and old like Krypton and 90s Flash. Also you still have Stargirl and then second seasons for Titans and Doom Patrol and that’s all that’s been announced so far

Gamble a stamp user

Attached: gambleastamp-top.jpg (908x429, 168K)

the fact they fucking use a shitty advert from a comic to make a superhero is amazing ity literally says all it costs is a stamp

Swamp Thing advance screening is today. Hopefully we get some reviews soon after.

Attached: D60QJoUU0AAASew.jpg (1120x2048, 323K)

im a DCuck and i couldnt care less about swamp thing
if they get some mystical shit going on with constantine and shit then yeah im fucking up for it but atm i dont think anyone really cares

Swamp thing is great you idiot though i'm worried this show might not be

They have no footage for next week's episode because it will play live and Mr. Nobody will reveal that we have only ever existed to become viewers of his show.

And then he takes off his mask, revealing his true form

Attached: E0D6F0DA-9FF7-4F28-B1BF-687E601EF44C.jpg (576x823, 50K)

Hyped.

dont say its great and call me an idiot when the shows not even out mate
i never said swamp thing wasnt great its jsut the series has no fucking hype in comparison to DP and titans (sigh)

Oh i misinterpreted what you said, thought you were talking about the character instead of the show

What are you talking about? the show has a ton of hype especially in Horror Circles

ive yet to see it which is a shame becasue i love swamp thing
if its as gory and vulgar as DP is ill be happybut ive yet toi see ANY hype at all

There was footage for next week, Niles in Doom Manor with a party Hat

birthmoviesdeath.com/2019/05/15/swamp-thing

As I said horror sites are hyped as fuck

Attached: 39E8C328-D432-4BAA-A635-49BB2FCFF83A.png (1018x567, 840K)

well i take back what i said but dude your link is weird

Here’s one of the biggest and most reputable horror fan site: bloody-disgusting.com/tag/swamp-thing/

Tons of stories and probably some stuff you don’t know. Like how I just found out Blue Devil’s gonna be in it which is just fun.

That article has one of the showrunners talking about a possible season 2 and 3. That's great, all the doom and gloom regarding the episode reduction made me think this one season is all we're getting.

Should say
>Has Brendan fucking Fraser
instead to play into him constantly saying in on the show.

Damn they look so fucking good in the uniforms.
D-O-O-M P-A-T-R-O-L Doom Patrol, let's die!

Were they expecting us to think he'd say he wants to try fucking her? Because that's what I thought. We got cucked.

>ywn have a Flex induced orgasm

Attached: cantstopwontstop.gif (500x500, 684K)

>Yea Forums normie tries being elitist to capebook fans
There was that scene where some guy injected stuff into Jane's head while she was strapped to a table, you dumb faggot.

So what are Morrison's thoughts on this show so far?

Writers trying to make Beast Boy angsty is the funniest shit to watch happen. Even Marv was hilariously terrible at it, which tells you a lot.

>Cliff loses his anger over pitying Morden

Attached: VSCRSH2019-05-18-00h12m53s668.png (1280x720, 484K)

I don't know, try explaining this scene to someone who doesn't watch it

Attached: VSCRSH2019-05-18-00h16m49s592.png (1280x720, 916K)

Pretty fucking convincing, Jovian is a great actor

>WE'RE FUCKING CUMMING, MAN!
Loved everything about this. I don't care what anyone says about Jane, seeing Diane Guerrero angrily creaming herself was amazing.

If you were back in your late teens and an elegant older woman told you she'll do anything with you how else would you react?

I hate that this was a fantasy, they nailed my boy's favorite look almost perfectly.

Attached: larry.jpg (430x640, 47K)

Grant Morrison's forte is taking old silver age era concepts and reinventing them to be intriguing and cool as hell. He's not that great at anything else but that's more than okay.

Read Alan Moore swamp thing and then get back to us.

>This nigga doesn't want to see Beast Boy beef with Mento
>This nigga doesn't want to see Rita's maternal instincts go out of control
>This nigga, this nigga doesn't want Cliff show off his sick drawing skills in BB's debut

Attached: doompatrol_99_02.jpg (750x1101, 183K)

Yea that's what I meant. I wouldn't hesitate for a second. The kid was an idiot.

He was gonna die anyways there wasn't time for him

>This nigga doesn't want to see Rita's maternal instincts go out of control
I really do want to see that. Rita's got great motherly potential, but I'm afraid he's just not meant for the show. I have no doubt he'd be better off here, but narratively there's no reason for him to go back to the Doom Patrol. Unless this show is in fact it's own continuity then I see no reason why they shouldn't get a Beast Boy of their own. I wouldn't even be bothered if they only have him turn into an animal every other episode. How often has Rita even bothered show her powers after she stretched her arm in episode 4?

Attached: 1554019718932.png (746x771, 268K)

I want Larry’s coat. I have no idea how the actor is wearing it, especially under the bandages and the hot stage lights, but it looks comfy as fuck for snowy conditions.

>Haaaaaaaaaaaay guuuurl...

This. Vic is great. It's a testament to the writers that they made him such a good character, And I like his dad too, fuck it.

This might be the funniest scene I've ever witnessed in a tv comic adaptation.

I liked this episode.

is very nice, for a cliche coat

also larry is 95. finally we know one actual exact age. chief and rita are over 100 and cliff and jane are around 60. flex is also super damn old.

Rita does need to be more momish (funny since it has shown many times) and well use her powers like in the comics, would be a good arc for her in the next season. jane should just slowly play out other characters. maybe cliff gets into self repair since well the chief is not as mechanically inclined as a former car nut and could result in fun bullshit. Larry obviously has to take up cooking. .

first episode that was genuinely great, maybe because thet weren't total jerks to each other this time

I'd endorse him for a Mad Hatter role with chompers like those.

That fucking robot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQ3bJokxgkQ

This. I want Rita to tenderly thrust against my prostate.

What are you talking about? All I wrote was that the TV show and the comics aren't the same and it's therefore inane and unnecessary to make pretend confused "me no 'member from comics, why new thing in show" posts. Jane was gene bombed in the comics. Gene bomb isn't in the TV show. She got her powers because of the surgery.

teen titans say hi

>if changing the race makes it more interesting
How does it ever make it more interesting? You haven't even had a single adaptation of the character, but you feel the need to make her 'more interesting' in her first outing? Just say you want more niggers in your show instead of the mental gymnastics you try to go through to justify race swapping.

Yeah, that was pretty rough. I'm starting to think that my dislike for show Jane has more to do with the actor more than anything else.

>Clint Mansell

It all makes sense now. Damn good idea.

>Characters swear like sailors, never once feels out of place
Nah.

They all sounded exactly the same, Compare to McAvoy in Glass.

She's an annoying character poorly acted. Hammerhead is the same as her base personality.

"I need you to focus on the white space"
>poses

That made me laugh almost as much as the orgasm part.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HMB0Gy16q4

Name a better moment in the show.

It's getting a litte awkward mentioning that danny is genderqueer everytime they come up, it almost as if it's part of their name.

Am I the only one who think's a living street not conforming to our ideas of gender is totally logical?

Just hope in the future they start letting that slide and just let little things like pro-nouns or things like that flag in the background give the information.

They mentioned it like once this ep, chill out a bit.

>She's an annoying character poorly acted. Hammerhead is the same as her base personality.
I don't think the actor is a good fit desu. I'm not a fan of McAvoy in Glass/Split either though, so my opinion is likely to be taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah, IDK why they didn't just go with sentient and intelligent street. I mean, I know why they went with the gender route. But still.

I also think Larry introducing it like this
>This is Danny the Street
Or something along those lines with no further exposition what-so-ever would be pretty fun.

He called it awkward. You should probably take your own advice.

I'm not angry about it or anything, just feel like it's a bit of uncessary exposition everytime Danny has come up since Danny Patrol, but I guess you probably do have to give an explanation on what Danny is for the uninitiated.

Also you think they might drop the pre-tense for Jane and just have Hammerhead be the primary personality next season?

I like this version of Crazy Jane, even though the actress can't quite pull it off. The writers seem to realize that that character would be nigh insufferable to deal with, especially in stress situations.

I think it comes with the crazy territory desu. I rarely see wackadoos done well. They usually end up feeling cringe and/or tryhard. It's one of my gripes with Legion as well.

That's just my take on it though. And I'm not really sure if the fault lies with the director, writers, or actors. I'm willing to blame the actor in this case though.

What's so bad about Jane's actor?

At the end of the day, the performance just isn't that convincing.

But, to reiterate, I think it comes with the territory. It's not easy to pull of.

Yeah, what you said.

They'd need to transplant Mel Blanc's brain engrams into the body of a perky goth girl to truly do Crazy Jane well.

>that's Danny the 'genderqueer' Street
LMAO it's like Curtis Holt from Arrow whose scenes involve him being a gay person. Painful.

thank you so much

I wonder if they'll address Dorthy in the finale. She was heavily implied at the end of the Beard Hunter episode but then it seemed like they dropped it with him just showing up in Danny Street. I'm assuming she may be stashed away there but weird she or the fake Chief weren't mentioned.

>not an important part of the character.
It very much is important, at least for his mini. I don't remember if his backstory is the same in DP (created by Wally Sage as a character, became real), but his Hero Halo is essential in showing how pure and how much of a distilled hero he is, the halo is literally a very young boy misunderstanding a Charles Atlas ad and thinking you can literally manifest a hero aura with your muscle-power.

It's weird, I want to like Jane because she's my favorite from the comics, but she's off and not nearly as likable here. I like Cliff and Rita way more.

If he shows up even for a second as a bystander on the background, it'll be the final confirmation that this is the most based capeshow ever.

Morden wasn't joking about being in the brotherhood of evil once.

Danny comes from a pun with british drag queen Danny La Rue (rue means street in french), and Morrison's own interest in crossdressing.
Stop being triggered at shit straight from comics that are probably older than you, you outrage-addict pussies.

I'm fairly confident Brotherhood of Evil will be the season 2 big bads. Either a newly formed one started by Nobody or the original one that Nobody got fired from. If it's the latter, I could see Nobody directing the Doom Patrol at them as a means of revenge and then supplanting them with his own Brotherhood when they're taken out.

You seem more triggered than either of us, user. I can't speak for the other guy, but I'm not even criticizing the concept itself.

Who is that he is holding? It looks like his Dad in which case I'd imagine that this painting is less of a prophecy and more of one of the pieces in Nobody dicking with Vic's insecurities that inevitably led to him snapping.

how was she implied?

Until show otherwise it is now part of my head canon that the Doom Patrol Titan's appearance was part of the year after they thought they all dealt with Nobody.

(I know it's heavily implied that they were simply led to believe a year passed when in actuality they jumped straight to the time skip/death loop but I'm still sticking with it based only on Larry being more in tune to his Titan's appearance and Rita's dress)

I'm pretty sure it's the dad.

I swear we've seen a version where he's holding Jane instead. Maybe my mind is just mixing things up.

Hah, that's what I thought as well. But yeah, I think it basically got nullified at the end.

The ape like lady that Nile's hooked up with in his flashback episode (The Beard Hunter episode). When Beard Hunter tracks Nile's down he is led to a faux Chief and then someone wanting to know if he's there to play.

>bang a neanderthal so 100 years in the future your psychic ape-daughter who made a doll out of your discarded facial hair can throw an assassin off-scent
the man's keikaku is just too strong

>opens just fine on the chins
>asks me to sign in to confirm my age if I try to just open the link in a new tab
Google: d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ be Evil.

haha that orgasm scene sure was funny it wasn't hot at all especially when they showed Rita and Jane haha

Incoming TOP 10 DOOM PATROL VIDEO soon
youtube.com/watch?v=6JRgtcbMby4

So are we to assume that Nobody's backstory, Rita taking over narration, and the group almost getting to Nobody was all part of his plan or did he just retaliate with the Cyborg setup after the fact?

Also curious to see how they deal with Nile's revelation at the end. I've not read the comics so don't know how they dealt with it then. Given that the only piece of nw footage shown for next week's episode shows Niles in a party hat, it seems like either a flashback or he's still being toyed with by Nobody.

Ah man that genuinely creeped me the fuck out

I'm guessing it was a mix of both. Somehow.

I read the comic like 2 weeks ago, so I really should know. But I don't.

Doesn’t bother me. It makes him seem wacky and it’s kind of funny. Like in Fairy Odd Parents where every time Dimmidale appears characters say ‘Dimmidale of the whatever’. Plus I don’t think Rita knew who he was.

Not him, but you can change and make interesting subtexts and meanings from changing a characters race. Not saying it’s good or bad, but you can change an entire meaning of a piece of fiction by changing a characters race

It wasn't until I rewatched the first episode I realized that the donkey is an ass
What the fuck is Nobody's obsession with asses

Yeah, Rita and I believe Cliff didn't know of Danny at that point. I think bringing up the fact that Danny is genderqueer just adds to the already insane concept that Danny is a sentient street.

>Nobody is egocentric.
>Nobody is an ass.
>Nobody is obsessed with asses.

MOMMY'S CUMMIES

Attached: rita.webm (438x545, 238K)

Rita's refined ladylike orgasm was better than Jane's reluctant annoyed orgasm.

imagine the best sex of your life and then you and your gf go down to danny street to have a drink and flex gives you an even better orgasm haha

imagine holding mommy rita's hand while she orgasms haha

Attached: rita2.jpg (1918x871, 71K)

tfw no street to say hi when you show up

Attached: Untitled.png (745x547, 881K)

holy shit
Rita is a good actress, i learned she was on this dog shit show
youtube.com/watch?v=SlNZcOforiY

Attached: 1d40a114384a7a105f3a2aa5896a7b1f--april-bowlby-online-photo-gallery.jpg (400x421, 43K)

So I'm watching the show from the start to prepare for the finale and I noticed
>When Jane first met Cliff she grabbed his dick and said he's not a man and pissed him off
>When Cliff went to the Underground, Black Anubis grabbed his junk again and called him not a man, but this time Cliff has a revelation and agrees that he is not a man because he used to be a worse person

Attached: Bork Intensifies.gif (500x447, 387K)

You don't say.

She was hot, but there were a lot of hot girls in this show and in Hollywood.
Now she's prime mommy and that's really something special.

Attached: Download.png (533x547, 23K)

Stuff like this is great and one of the major benefits of having a season/show planned out before shooting it. Hopefully it keeps this trend up and doesn't screw the pooch like Flash started to post season one finale.

Did he ever get to sing that song?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRWX8oJaQSQ

I want Rita to be my loving and adoring overly incestuous mother that loves showing me with love and attention (and prostate enhanced orgasms).

Attached: booty.jpg (600x515, 69K)

>we're not going to see 60ft tall Rita this series

Feels bad man.

She was best girl on Two and Half Man
Which is saying something considering the amount of thots and sloots that has appeared on the show

Danny teleports when he was in the middle of the song, leaving him behind

>"was I that bad?"

keks

I'm hoping it was being saved for the finale but it's not looking like it. When they first showed up as a team against the robot I was hoping for it then but alas nothing.

I hate these young pictures of her, not because she isn't hot, but because she's so much hotter as a mommy

Attached: rita.jpg (640x960, 46K)

>no one confirmed for S2 yet

feels bad man.

Only characters I don't care about are Jane (annoying and terribly acted) and Cyborg (semi-confirmed he's going over to Titans).

Cyborg's been based this season, he was actually a brilliant addition to the main cast.

I agree. Though Doom Patrol has failed in regards to highlighting her notable assets.

He got retconned back to life, since Hush technically didn't take place in Nu52/Rebirth.

I don't know, she's been having some pretty consistent sweater puppies going on. When it comes to mommies, those are much better than plain old cleavage.

Attached: rita3.jpg (1100x1630, 414K)

He's been great and he'll be decent in Titans but if other Patrol members step up into the superhero role, he's less needed.

Didn't it just recently got confirmed that there would be a season 2 at all. I'd imagine no one being announced as coming back is a means to keep the finale a surprise. Especially given that there are almost no footage of next week's episode.

I would guess that Cyborg will move on to Titans but that was before he showed back up again in this current episode. He may stick with the Doom Patrol for a little while more.

I don't see them perma killing anyone this season but who knows.

There's an alleged crew member that posts here saying that season 2 will begin filming in the summer.

If Cyborg does go on to Titans, I wonder if he'll get replaced by Flex.

With them adding Deathstroke, Jericho, Tera, Superboy, and Krypto to next season of Titans on top of still dealing with the Evil Dick and Triton story lines I don't see them having a lot of room to fit Cyborg in there.

Titans sounds like it's going to more episodic than a continuous story like Doom Patrol, which imo is better because that show was a lot better when it focused on Hawk and Dove, Donna, or Jason.
Flex on Doom Patrol sounds like too much power level, unless they keep Flex innocently dumb.

Found it, closest thing we have to a confirmation
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106837677/#106843285

Attached: 1554590508058.jpg (2322x4128, 967K)

:( i don't want to see him sad bros, not again...

>Cliff can't have orgasms any more
Poor Cliff, he always gets the rough end of the stick

hasn't looked at it

I like that cute moment after he revealed he was faking it to fit in. I hope he gets a penis upgrade next season.

>First episode of season 2 is Cliff hatefucking Jane

Oh God, please no.

The robo cum is on your hands user you're the one who wanted to give him a penis.

>penis upgrade next season.
>it's just a dildo taped to his robot crotch

You know it's got to piss him off that a street with no genitals is capable of getting off.

I'm not that guy. I'm just some innocent Yea Forumsmrade.

>alarm
>panic
>wears said dildo in combat

Hoping for The Flouronic Man, excited for Klarion and Blue Devil.

“I think they might be edible,”

Imagine fucking Jane.
You start with a nice Jane.
Then she switches to Penny, how cute.
And just as you are about to cum, Hammerhead breaks your jaw.

what happens if baby doll switches in

Ten will get you forty.

>wears said dildo in combat

Would be a decent defense tactic. I know I wouldn't want to fuck with a buff robot with a dildo strapped to it.

What have I inspired?

Rita slips on one of the many "oil leaks" all over Doom Manor. "Dammit, Cliff!"

Go back to /pol/.

Will Magnus comes in to upgrade Cliff. First thing he does it give him a turbo dick and orgasm simulater, which leads to Cliff regressing as a character and going back to his man whore ways.

Could be pretty good.

Fuck yes, that'd be the perfect way to kickstart the Brain/Mallah story from Morrison's run.

Cyborg's been great, but it makes sense for him to be the catalyst of the Doom Patrol's development, not an all-time member.

>Cyborg (semi-confirmed he's going over to Titans).
Yeah, I keep seeing this meme everywhere but has anyone actually seen a source, or is it just what people want to happen? The showrunners already confirmed that Titans and Doom Patrol don't share a continuity so it doesn't make sense to have all of Vic's character development on one show and then shuffle him over to another where he'd have to build it all up again. Not to mention I think everyone here can agree that Cyborg would be a lot less well-written and engaging character if he was sent over to the Titans crew.

I don't know, I feel like a lot of this "He's going over to Titans" mentality is coming from people who can't get over him being a part of the Doom Patrol because he wasn't in the comics. Personally, I hope he stays.

Attached: 1506476568960.gif (600x502, 210K)

The vintage glamourpuss look really suits her, I'd love it if she went full Dita Von Teese after her DP experience.

I think it's a combination of her acting and the writing. They just rely on Hammerhead way too much and don't let the other personalities shine. There also isn't that big of a difference between the Crazy Jane and Hammerhead personalities since one is just slightly more of a bitch than the other.

I think it did get under his skin a bit but he was always in control.

It looks like base Jane is slowly mellowing out a bit tho. Hammerhead is going to feel superfluous if she doesn't. I mean, more than she already does.

Why did Cliff call Cyborg "Hawkman" in Chief's dream sequence?

I heard this show has horror elements.
How is it horror-wise? Scarier than Legion? Or at least scarier than Jessica Jones?

Because Hawkman is a member of the Justice League

Ohhhhhh

I'm a giant pussy and I can't see how anyone could find it particularly scary.

They don't call him Niles "Aizen" Caulder for nothing.

Probably a mix of both, I assume that Nobody didn't anticipate for somebody else having narration powers in that space but he then retaliated quite quickly when Doctor started doing her psychology bullshit.

April Bowlby used to be just hot. Now she's mommy hot and straight out of the 60s that gets my boner hard in a very primal way. This guy gets it : Based dubs. Some women have the luxury to age like fine wine.

The cookie crumbs moustache is fucking stupid though. The guy's perfect, has a good physique that the machine suit highlights withot looking fake(his arms do look like they would fit that body, like a footbal player) and he has good enough charisma to pull the character off. Even if it was just Mr.Nobody that did the whole BOOYA thing, the actor did pull it off.

But Cliff's already a dick dubsman.

Shit.
Oh well, then. I'll be looking for good horror stuff somewhere else then.

You should still watch Doom Patrol though

What actor flipped out?

Can someone explain Dotothy Spinner to me?

Virginia Madsen, the villain for it

Her powers allow her to create imaginary entities and bring them to life. In the comics she was borbn with a deformity that made her look like an ape and was given up for adoption. The series seems to be leading her to be revealed to be Nile's daughter and instead of her appearance being due to a deformity, it's passed on from her mother.

Negleccted and abandonded little girl develops imaginaries friends who can come to life. She can't quite control them or stop them becoming real and they're not all good.

I wonder if they'll be able to pull off Dorothy. I'm not really worried about characterization as much as I am about the visual. I hope they'll go for a mask of some kind. I don't think they could do it right with CGI. At all.

>implying the exploding fire hydrant in the scene was filled with water

I'd imagine she'll end up looking like the Cromagnum woman that Nile's banged.

See, I'm the opposite. A few minor prosthetic and they can give her a working monkey face. But her being the daughter of a cave woman and Niles leads me to believe they'll avoid her Kansas upbringing. Dorothy's abuse and fear of growing up worked really well in her solo story with Damn All and Darling Come Home, but if she's been living in the northern wilderness, I doubt she'll have the context to create such a story. Then again, this show has done really well on it's own despite not being a 1:1 adaptation so maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

Abuse is the reason for her split personality, not her powers

>Cromagnum woman
Oh, fuck me. Right. How did that slip my mind.

I wonder how many sketches they got where she basically looks like a racist caricature.

They've done a good enough job with most characterizations so far, so I'm not really worried. So, yeah, basically what you said at the end of your post.

I'm wondering if Niles really did cause their "accidents" or if he's just being forced to say that in exchange for keeping his real secret (his daughter/the location of his cave woman gf).

I'm sure if he actually did then we'll get how he caused them all but some cases I wouldn't know how he would have. Namely Cliff's and Rita's. I don't know if Cyborg is part of that or not but if he is then his incident shouldn't have been caused by the Chief either.

>if he's just being forced to say that in exchange for keeping his real secret
I'm almost certain that's not the case. It wouldn't really add anything to the story to find out Niles was lying about lying. That would just make everything convoluted and stupid with no payoff.

I'm pretty sure Cyborg is the only one who isn't part of the "accidents". Rita, Jane, Cliff, Mento, the other two old women and Matt Boomer cosplaying as a mummy are pretty much the Chief's pet freaks. The real question is why?

I’m sure he did cause their accidents in some fashion, it’ll probably lead to a redemption arc in Season 2

No He had a hand in Cyborgs creation he told the dad that he had to choose between his wife and his son and turned Vic into Cyborg

The only reason I would think Chief would be responsible for Vic's accident is because he was the one that convinced Silas to choose his son over his wife.

As to the why, I'd imagine it has something to do with having a group of powered freaks to protect him from his enemies and maybe something to do with testing out methods of immortality. All of the current Doom Patrol have abilities that give them at least an elongated lifespan.

Out of all of them, I'd imagine he done Cliff and (possibly) Vic the dirtiest. Given that theirs are the only "accidents" that led to other people dying as well.

Maybe it’s not protection for him... but for Dorothy.
Since Beard Hunter was with Danny, what if Dorothy is hiding in Danny or she even created him and at one point Danny says “He’s a Friend of Dorothy’s”

Vic and Cliff Bros for Life

That makes sense. I'd imagine if she has the extended lifespan of her mother that he would want a team that also doesn't age to protect her.

>I'm pretty sure Cyborg is the only one who isn't part of the "accidents".
I wouldn't be so quick to rule out Cyborg from the rest of the Niles chicanery. At a minimum it's meant to be suspicious as fuck when Vic's dad mentions the reason he chose to save Vic and let his wife / Vic's mom die is because *Niles* made the case for Vic being a better candidate for the cyborg enhancements. That's convenient in the same way it was convenient he happened to somehow stumble upon Cliff's still living brain after his non-accident, or how it was convenient he happened to insert himself in as the patient transport driver to "rescue" Jane.
>The real question is why?
In the comics he does it because he believes creating catastrophes that turn people into freaks on the outside make them better people on the inside. TV show already alluded to this motivation in the way each of the characters rejected Mr. Nobody's offer to remain normal and instead stated their conviction that their "accidents" made them better people.

Attached: RCO030_1469037089.jpg (1036x1600, 635K)

Thanks DP.

Before the thread dies I bear you gifts
dump.video/i/TbS7Q6.mp4

It’s the best way to make him redeemable while still having done a truly despicable thing

It's kinda fucked, and the show even reinforces this in the latest episode, but that accident really did make Cliff a better person. We all saw for ourselves, the second that his senses were returned to him, he started back on his fuckery. It's only when he's cut off from his pleasure seeking senses that he's capable of being the hero that he is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

To be fare all of them were shit before the accidents and only became good afterwords

Yeah, that's what made that twist in Grant Morrison's run so good. It's an incredibly callous and evil thing he does in causing their accidents (in some of the cases the result is his subject just dies by the way). But his motivations aren't that he hates people and wants to get back at them or any of that typical villain shit. His motivations are the normally positive concepts of growth through adversity, valuing what's inside over material concerns, and scientific progress to make the world and everyone in it have a chance to move forward towards something better.

That would be pretty clever

So he's like a less sadistic Jigsaw.

Hey, thanks.

based

>trust no one

Attached: NOT EVEN NO ONE.jpg (1280x852, 192K)

>Thatsmyfetish.jpg

Missed that part about Niles having a hand in the arguement of Vic's augmentation...kinda takes away from Cy's origins.