My parents are DEEEEEEAAAADDDD

>my parents are DEEEEEEAAAADDDD
>my ward is DEEEEEEEEAAAAADDD
>my son is DEEEEEEEERAAAAADDDDDDDD
>...eh, whatevs, this shit happens
>CATWOMAN, THE LITERAL WHORE, LEFT ME ON THE ALTAR
>goes on an acid trip and starts punching his sidekicks
Bravo King!

Attached: 1B15A841-DBF5-4B4E-BEBD-A2D7E87B7AF5.jpg (1041x1600, 263K)

Can't handle seeing that your hero has feet of clay? Maybe go back to reading your perfect Marvel heroes?

Defeatist Alfred telling Bruce to give up bothers me way more.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

There's nothing of value here, Master Bruce.

Worst Batman run ever.

Don’t forget, he also punched Jim Gordon, his old friend and ally.

You can only listen to the same rape jokes so many times before you snap.

Why isn't Alfred getting his handy shotgun and blasting Bane full of lead?

Do you think Tom King gets abused by his wife (and got abused by his mother) and then took it out on his male friends and enemies?

>when your Batman books is so shitty it sells less than Hulk

A man doing anything useful in a Tom King's book? Ludicrous!

Catwoman will be the one to save Bruce from this one, won't she?

To be fair Immortal Hulk is the forced meme of this season.

>we have thirty-five more issues of this garbage

All hail the catgina. Is it Saturday already?

Attached: Untitled.png (390x316, 92K)

Is DC trying to ruin Batman and go bankrupt?

Nonsense, they got the best writers in the business!

But they don't. They literally poach people Marvel doesn't want to pay to keep on because they're experienced, but cheap.

Brian Michael Bendis and Tom King are some of the most celebrated creators alive today.

Were

Hello, Tom.
Feeling lucky today?

t. DC Shill.

>perfect Marvel heroes
Character slips into mental instability and domestic violence because of a troubled marriage is something Marvel did DECADES AGO.

And it went so fucking badly that character was bodyjacked by a villain, had their soul tossed in a MacGuffin, and then had their soul destroyed so Marvel would never have to fucking deal with them again.

You really think your little Hulk book can keep up these inflated sales with all those Alex Ross variant covers? The gimmick is going to wear thin after 20 whole issues.

Even if Hulk's sales go down, Batman's aren't going up anytime soon, m8.

>starts punching his sidekicks
Bruce never did that ever. Tom King is the first portraying Batman punching his sidekicks.

Maybe he punched the sidekick to knock a tooth that was a tracking device and was inside the sidekick this entire time, AGAIN.

Salty tears taste Salty.

Maybe? I honestly wonder if this whole era were going through right now isn't some kind of Producers style scheme to get people to stop caring only about Batman, and to start giving a shit about other characters. Perhaps even Detective Comics Comics have gotten sick and tired of Batman. Hard to blame them.

>Hulky go smash-smash! Look mommy Hulky go smashy-smash! I go poopy poop big hulky poop!
Wow. So this is the power of True Believers.

> and to start giving a shit about other characters
Like who? Hawkman?

>Alex Ross heroically painting Bruce Banner covers to put an end to azn masculinity hulk

he's the real hero

also

Attached: batcuck.jpg (450x682, 91K)

penis

Not if Big Guy kills her. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if King pulled that off though. Dude has serious mental issues.

The Batwang

Sure. Hawkman, Wonder Woman, ,Aquaman, Titans, Firestorm, Vixen, Justice Society, Legion of Super-Heroes, Power Girl, Steel, etc. The fact that DC has so many fucking characters, yet they can only ever seem to manage Batmania all day every day, is frankly a damning indictment of both DC's own pathetic marketing, and the comic buying public's extremely narrow tastes.

>Sure. Hawkman, Wonder Woman, ,Aquaman, Titans, Firestorm, Vixen, Justice Society, Legion of Super-Heroes, Power Girl, Steel, et
They are all Shit.

>Super-Heroes, Power Girl, Steel,
Bendisfag pls..

>, Steel
HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

He went crazy after Damian's death and punched Dick during Snyder's run.

Fuck those characters. I want a Question run.

>Feet of clay
You seem like an older gentleman

But Question is literally a lesbian latina now.

Not anymore. Vic is back!

Really? Nevermind me then, let's see a Question run.

Attached: Vic's the man.jpg (1044x1600, 578K)

Attached: IMG_7379.jpg (750x1250, 224K)

hoo boy the monkey paw is strong in this one

bendis wouldn't care for the real PG, he'd make a replacement black one evn though there already is one

what comic is this? issue?

Batman #71 (or thereabouts, whichever issue just came out on Wednesday)

the artist draws a lot like miller's year one, doesn't he? colouring looks similar too. how's everyone liking the art?

There’s nothing wrong with having a flawed Batman, but this is a bit much King is really just making him an unlikeable Dickhole, it also highlights that King himself desperately needs to seek treatment

Please don't insult Mazzuchelli by comparing him to Janin

kek

>Hawkman, Wonder Woman, ,Aquaman, Titans, Firestorm, Vixen, Justice Society, Legion of Super-Heroes, Power Girl, Steel,
Aside from certain Power Girl images I've masturbated to, do you have any GOOD content from those characters to point me to? No? Yeah, that's what I thought, DChump.

Thanks for proving the point. Retards.

That's not janin it's fornes and user is right he does draw like Mazz