Who is the worst Carol?

Attached: captain marvel vs star sapphire.jpg (960x960, 158K)

One on the right cucked Hal so hard he make an U turn and became his loyal pet.

Danvers, it's not even a contest. Danvers has had every push, every editorial advantage, everything any other character would be lucky to get half of, and she still comes off as awful.

This. At least writers eventually left Ferris alone. Danvers is going to keep getting butchered as long as she's the flagship character.

Nah, she's alright. Not like Yea Forums would agree, but that's fine by me.

Attached: 1452905743685.jpg (1024x2032, 142K)

Ferris cucked Hal with everyone and everything at DC and she is completly and utterly useless. Her superpower is literally being a whore.

Reminder that New 52 Sinestro came into Carol's bedroom, gave Hal a ring, and whisked him off to space.

She's not "alright." She doesn't have a single good story to her name.

If Hal and Kamala fucked, would they call each other Carol during it?

I would like for that to happen, yes. Plus Kamal suits Hal's tastes juuuust fine

It's been years that I've been asking Carol who the fuck is Pepe Silvia.

Attached: please.gif (600x585, 187K)

Ferris has been screwed over by bad writing more, Danvers is just bland

They could both be better than they are

Brood Saga, Starjammers, Enemy Within, Ultimates, Avengers Assemble...

Attached: WhiteHole.jpg (780x1280, 570K)

I don't understand Danvers. Like it seems like Marvel wants to make her their flagship character...by making her as thoroughly unlikable as possible.

>This. At least writers eventually left Ferris alone. Danvers is going to keep getting butchered as long as Marvel keep trying to make her the flagship character.
FTFY.

She's not, and will never be the, the flagship character. No matter how hard Marvel pushes her.

Good stories as Ms/Captain Marvel, I suppose.

It's funny. For all we know, Kamala is a better character than Carol and Marvel insists with this balloney of make Carol their Wonder Woman. I don't hate Carol, but she's bland at most.

Marvel does not need a Wonder Woman, they can do better if they do their own thing. Natasha (because of the movies) or Kamala would be better flagship characters.

More than half of these are as Captain Marvel, and I didn't mention her classic stuff anyway (and I could have). Thing is, she has good stuff, most of the hate comes from the time of Civil War II and Bendis, right around the time they decided to make her more prominent, and to me is when it all went to shit for the character in the mainstream. Spoken as a fan, I mean.
She's had good moments here and there since then but she's been playing clean-up ever since that event happened. Most don't want to give her a fair chance since then.

Attached: carolmon.jpg (824x1341, 623K)

How old is kamala?

16ish, I know a little bit old for Hal but still

Devilish.

Attached: 1450235740719.png (334x299, 141K)

They messed up Carol Ferris so hard they had to stop using her entirely so I'm going with Ferris as the worst Carol.

to be fair they also messed up Danvers so hard that they put her in a coma and gave her powers to Rogue for years

Ferris and the Star Sapphire baby in Extreme Justice was pretty bad but not AS bad at least

>they put her in a coma and gave her powers to Rogue for years
Except they didn't do that at all, casual.

then what did they do, smart guy?

Watch DCSHG

Carol is Great there

Yea Forums loves Danvers though

Attached: carol implying.png (551x572, 440K)

He learned his lesson with Arisia.

Attached: hal doesn't want to go to jail.jpg (1067x1600, 659K)

This, Carol Danvers is queen of Yea Forums

Attached: 1530242388994.png (500x732, 247K)

the cheap brand mascot

Attached: CaptainMarvel.jpg (984x1600, 157K)

No we dont, worthless shills

She was also good in GLTAS

Carol x Carol OTP

>Hal left Guy in coma and then proceed to fuck Guy's fiance
>Hal convinced Katma on giving up on her relationship with John for the Green Lantern Corps and tried to fuck her, and only for later to leave the GLC to spend time with Carol leaving Katma enraged at him for helping ruin her life with his bullshit
>Hal went back in time and took over Kyle's body and proceeded to fuck Kyle's girlfriend with it
>Halfags are all fine with this shit
>Carol starts to date Kyle and suddenly Halfags everywhere cry bitch-tears over it
Explain yourselves.

>tfw Sif could easily be the wondie of MCU
>they forget about her

Sif is trash

>Hal left Guy in coma and then proceed to fuck Guy's fiance
Zod and Sinestro fucked Guy up, not Hal. He did bang Guy's girlfriend but she came onto him first
>>Hal convinced Katma on giving up on her relationship with John for the Green Lantern Corps and tried to fuck her, and only for later to leave the GLC to spend time with Carol leaving Katma enraged at him for helping ruin her life with his bullshit
He didn't try to fuck Katma but she did call him on his hypocrisy
>>Hal went back in time and took over Kyle's body and proceeded to fuck Kyle's girlfriend with it
They didn't fuck, also that was an accident
>>Carol starts to date Kyle and suddenly Halfags everywhere cry bitch-tears over it
It's because they broke up Hal and Carol for zero reason and treated her dating Kyle like it was the best choice either of them had ever made all while using it to shit on Hal. It was trash

I like Hal because he's a walking disaster of a person and people deservedly treat him like it, but I want it to make sense in context

>It's because they broke up Hal and Carol for zero reason and treated her dating Kyle like it was the best choice either of them had ever made all while using it to shit on Hal. It was trash
Hal deserve it.

nah

X-men, X-men, Avengers, Avengers. Not in her name.

To keep it a secret?

>most of the hate comes from the time of Civil War II and Bendis
nah most of the hate dates all the way back to KSD, that was the turning point where everyone started to hate Carol, which is mildly understandably given how awful that ongoing was.

KSD's ongoing was incredible and is rightfully lauded. Only the incel crowd hated it, and you should get out of that echo chamber.

Both are terrible but Carol is alot more forced and pretty much the poster child of dung coated characters.

Both are kind of bad but at least they never pushed Ferris to a ridiculous degree and she has been decent a few times.
I honestly can't think of a single Danvers focused story that I enjoyed even pre-bestest strongest smartest grrl in the entire Marvel universe days.

You clearly haven't read either or maybe you are just very dishonest.

I have only read a few stories about both of them since I don't read a lot of Green Lantern and Carol Danvers has never appealed to me in the slightest.
Mostly I have come across them in crossovers and cartoons.

Danvers has no side cast and no villains. We are 6 issues into her latest solo and they still have to to add either of these things.

06' Reboot Hal had all of that by issue 6.

Hal has never been rebooted though

Think they’re referencing theJohns retcon of Parallax