Is it just me or did he get more screentime with Tony in his dying moments than Pepper and Rhodey?

Is it just me or did he get more screentime with Tony in his dying moments than Pepper and Rhodey?

Attached: CBFFFD98-766D-4F49-834F-F790D9BB26E4.jpg (373x360, 30K)

Fucking Rhodey barely got any time at all. He was literally in the final fight for about 3 seconds.

Not sure. He got a hug I guess. Hey, I'm not complaining about your perspective. I too would have liked to see Pepper Pots put on some spider tights and run around.

Stark also kissed him when he hugged him but they cut it out

Attached: tumblr_inline_prdllaR6fS1rn2e2s_250.gif (184x189, 1.14M)

This guy is really ugly.

I've got an idea how they can give Rhodey his due if they want to from this point: make him the leader of the Avengers in the interim, before one of the up-and-comers is ready. He's been a side player so far, but he's kind of the natural choice. The last real leader the team had was Cap, who was a natural choice to be the one giving orders on the team, because he had field experience, giving orders to a small military team. James Rhodes is a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Air Force, or was at least, and so has most likely the most leadership experience out of a team of scientists, former lab-rats, high-school students, and pararescue airmen. The only other similarly qualified character is Carol, and she just doesn't have the team cred of an established relationship with the other characters, and is off in space dealing with other threats too often.

He had plenty of time, just none of it action. He made alot of jokes and cracks and stuff but despite having two seperate armors in this one all he did was punch out Star Lord, and have the base collapse on him.

Yeah, he looks like melted ice cream

>ugly
>millionaire
>drowning in pussy
>drowning in pussy
Its not fair. I'm handsome and talentless

The nigger and thot aren't carrying they're own franchises.

It’s because Tony did it all for him.
He wasn’t perfectly happy with his life but Peter was the one loss he couldn’t get over

Tony may as well have been Uncle Ben

Pepper was really fucking quick to tell Tony to go to sleep. She sounded ready smother him with a pillow until it was over.

I honestly stopped caring about Rhodey after IM3. At some point, he just lost his sense of overall presence. If he's not dead center on the screen, you start to forget he exists.

She wanted to make sure he was still lucid enough to understand the callback to an earlier conversation she was making

Or they used a different take as shots are filmed more than once

He should get more time.

Honestly pissed me off. Just get the fuck out and stop blubbering you asshole and let the man see his wife before he dies.

Peter was kind of Tony's last chance. And it was after meeting Peter that he really started turning himself around. No more making his own villains, no more Ultrons, no more accords, even got back together with Pepper.

Spiderman gets priority for everything. They make sure to have him interact with everyone. Interaction is a huge indicator of a characters future; if they only interact with one or two characters, it means the writers will ditch them very soon.

Spidey has the longest scene in Captain America Civil War, which was supposed to be a Cap movie.

He should be called Colossus, not Warmachine. The Colossus of Rhodes.

>First scene as Peter is a heart-to-heart with Tony
>First scene as Spider-Man is taking Cap's shield
>Fights both Sam and Bucky, showing off his personality, finesse and power
>Has a nice little fight with Cap, where they connect due to both being from New York
>Is instrumental to beating Ant-Man
>Ends up developing a bond with Tony over the course of three film
>Meets and interacts with Doctor Strange and Quill, and to a lesser extent Mantis and Drax
>Is Tony's primary motivation in Endgame
>Cap remembers him and calls him "Queens" in Endgame, literally the only non-core cast member other than his best friends that he directly acknowledges
>Meets and interacts with Captain Marvel
>Gets a hug from Tony and is there in his last moments

They're really setting him up to be like the heart of the MCU with Tony and Steve having been retired.

> The ones with solo movies interact with numerous other characters, ensuring they have alot of future narratives, dynamics, and arcs, to build on.

> The ones demoted to Disney Plus have almost zero interaction with the rest of the cast, have no connection to the solo leads, leaving little potential for future narratives.

Most of Peter's interactions are with a now-dead guy. Also a retiree. The rest are in space. It'd be nice if he could become friends with at least one of the current Earth Avengers. Maybe Wanda. She could use a friend.

Big roles in the MCU arc going forward:
Spiderman
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
Thor
Antman

Pointless 2 minute Cameo Squad:
Winter Soldier
Scarlet Witch
Falcon
Hawkeye

Spiderman isn't going to be on Disney Plus, he's a movie icon.

Shit, Wanda's also a Plus? Then who's fucking left? Strange was pretty dismissive of him, Panther's in another continent. Ant-Man? I dunno...

Dude was internally fried and half dead. He wasn't gonna be ok.

The Plus people will still be in movies

>Scarlet Witch
This one hurts. The audience likes her.
But I guess a big WOOOOO WOMEN scene gets rid of that pesky "using girls" quota.

She can't really carry her own movie.

Holland's being branded as the new face of the MCU, its important for Disney to give him as many "moments" as possible

Neither can Scott Lang. Didn't stop em.
Regardless, she could easily function as a major supporting character, like Hulk. Too strong and simple to be the lead, but a good character to bounce off of.

>Mother of your child
Can't spend more than 5 seconds with a shoulder touch
>Some kid who interns for you
Has to hug the shit out of you balling out like your his fucking dad

MCU is garbage

It should have been Steve.

Attached: AmbitiousNastyInganue-size_restricted.gif (521x250, 1.68M)

Who should be Spider-Man's superhero best friend in the movies? After Ragnarok, every superhero's probably gonna need at least one best friend also in the superhero community.

That’s so cute.

Of course he did, Marvel really wants to hammer home that Iron Man is the new Uncle Ben

Marvel's The Peter-Parker needs to stop being a faggot and get independent, like he always was in the comics

Scarlet Witch is a weak character and the actress is bad

Peter has been solo withiut help for so long. Forgive Marvel if he gets to interact with fellow heroes and not have to a) fail to save Uncle Ben and b) called a Spidermenance

He has superhero friends in the comics too. But the Flaming Torch isn't in the MCU proper yet.

>[x] is a weak character and the actor/actress is bad
That describes 90% of the MCU.

Why are you still using spoilers?

There's no way Tony can retire peacefully if Cap died. They had to get rid of all the heavy-hitters so nuMCU can rise without being under their shadow.

For once I’d like to see war machine just go full out takin on armies. The carpet bombing in infinity war and his battle against the droids in 2 had glimpses of it but it still hasn’t quite reached that shoot and blow everything up levels

...Soon.

Attached: 0E3A6385-C6F4-449E-B1F0-91811AA2953B.png (750x1248, 1.67M)

I meant Cap should have said "we won" as Tony died, a call back to Avengers 1, a mirror to Ultron (when Steve died instead), Civil War (where he smashed the arc reactor) and early in Endgame when Tony gives him his arc reactor suit (as the light flickers and dies).
But to be honest, I'd rather Steve died and have Tony live.