MCU Morgan Stark

Was she worth screwing the MCU over with the 5 year timeskip Yea Forums?

Attached: 5E3D9623-2C53-4D99-9C50-A136C562B2DC.jpg (680x451, 31K)

No, it was stupid, it is atupid and it will be stupid.

Yes
>it is atupid
Did your tiny brain shut down there for quick second?

Forcing there to be consequences from the Snap is good. The 5 year skip at least makes things complicated, and answering questions about these complications gives a lot of room for writing prompts.

If they wanted the audiences to give a shit about her, they should've had her born a few movies earlier. I don't know why I'm suddenly supposed to be sad Tony leaves behind a daughter we've got no real connection to. It was sadder when Peter died in his arms.

>It was sadder when Peter died in his arms.
Not really. Any sane person knew that Peter wasn't going to be dead for long.

No. Children are objectively awful.

Well obviously, but the emotional weight was more meaningful because they had been building a relationship over three movies whereas this daughter was introduced in the 11th hour and shares what, 3-4 small scenes with Tony?

Yes and there's nothing wrong about the timeskip. If the snap was fixed in the same year, the story would have less consequence, felt more convenient and less interesting.

It wouldn't have been the same year, these movies already age in real time so it would've had a years worth of grief and consequences. The skip's length just added meaningless things like Morgan and Thor's belly.

Cant be emotional about a character that died when you knew he is going to be resurrected due to future movies planned for him. Only thing you can really do is shrug and wait for them to resurrect him along with everyone else. Heimdall's death was far more emotional and he hardly did anything compare to Spider-man.

Morgan Stark wasn't the only person that has emotional connection to Tony in that movie. She just gives Tony more reason than necessary to not persue being an avenger.

Meaningless to who? The characters are clearly affected by it. The time skip added time for the characters to persue certain reactions to loss and defeat. The longer the snap's consequence stayed, The more desperate and hopeless the characters felt of fixing the situation. It wasn't until Lang, somebody who wasn't part of Infinity War and so didn't lose, thought of the idea that they managed to reassemble as a group.

Are SJWs up in arms that we might be getting Whitewashed Ironheart yet?

>Cant be emotional about a character that died when you knew he is going to be resurrected due to future movies planned for him.
Tell that to the normie-filled audience that was bawling their eyes out at Peter's "I don't feel so good" moment. It doesn't matter if he was resurrected, I'm saying that narratively Peter's 'death' works because Tony's sense of responsibility over him, something developed over a period of years. Yes, anyone who has a passing familiarity with Infinity Gauntlet or common sense knows that they'll bring back a cash cow like Spider-Man, but Tony's grief over failing and losing Peter pays off a lot more in Endgame because of the process it took to show his relationship to him. Morgan on the other hand just says a few cute things and Tony says I love you to her. It's not equal.

Why was it 5 years? Why not 2-3 years?

Are you gonna stick prequels in those 5 years with future heroes or something?

Attached: neckfu.png (555x645, 310K)

>The time skip added time for the characters to persue certain reactions to loss and defeat. The longer the snap's consequence stayed, The more desperate and hopeless the characters felt of fixing the situation.
A year does the same thing five does and doesn't fuck up the timeline. It'd be like the year after 9/11, people would still be fucked up by it and not know what to do with themselves. All five years did was give Thor a stomach to laugh at (which he didn't need to convey his misery), a kid we have no connection to or reason to care about, and aging up Cassie.

>It wasn't until Lang, somebody who wasn't part of Infinity War and so didn't lose, thought of the idea that they managed to reassemble as a group.
What does that have to do with anything? Time distortion of a few hours to one year still would've given him the idea for time travel.

>thinking anyone gives two fucks about Ironheart
lmao

Didn't care for it. But I guess they were trying to show the world as drastically different. I didn't like the Pepper marriage either. I didn't enjoy Tony's arc up until the point he decided to join the team again. And I enjoyed Steve's arc till the ending.

The funny thing is while it was 5 years later it was five years later...from when Infinity War came out in 2018. We already had a year up on them since they picked right up after IW in Endgame so really they aren't that far ahead of us and they'll be back to more or less synced. I mean really it's kind of funny how they kept so many movies happening at the time they were released, kind of like an alternate history. Neat, but ultimately it won't matter.

Attached: i-vGc7633.jpg (1948x1023, 737K)

yes
she's a cute child and made Tony's sacrifice so much sadder