What would happen if he clapped?

What would happen if he clapped?

Attached: 1557713600952.png (2000x2001, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LpY3FKyYbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'd be an american

Attached: 1543447335796.png (540x330, 167K)

Attached: laughing chris evans.jpg (2000x1500, 437K)

I hate how the movies made the actually act of snapping so significant.
The gesture had impact in the comic because it's such a small thing to signify half the cosmos dying.
In the movie they made it seem like snapping was just the known way to trigger the gems or something

His penis would vanish and thanos would be up his ass.

>Samefagging this hard
Daily reminder if wasnt for us you fuckers would be speaking german. Wish we never helped you cunts

as far as the avengers knew, snapping was the only safe way to trigger it. they're dealing with a universe-changing weapon, better to just replicate the steps than try to get experimental with it. banner could barely keep it together as it was

Attached: 1557815509420.jpg (736x1104, 94K)

It would be very painful...

Why do the stones look smaller in the nanotech Gauntlet?

Arm wrestle for the universe!

You're not white

They messed up just a tiny bit taking them out of the Quantum Realm.

I think it's just that they have a little frame holding them in on the nano one.

He'd make infinite resources.

Thanos has much bigger stones than tony

>if wasnt for us you fuckers would be speaking german
Allah hu akbar.

I FUCKING WISH I could speak German, 9 years of learning and I can barely form a sentence, fuck you and die Ameriscum

lmao, why don't you kill yourself you brainlet nazi

just think of it as a recognizable visual cue. snapping communicates the death/rebirth of half the population of the universe, it makes it easier to understand at a glance without just blatantly stating it out loud every time theyre about to do it

That was literally 100% due to the soviet union.

time to make it a symbol of white supremacy

Attached: 1541518833201.png (433x729, 431K)

Based Soviets won and didn't make us all speak Russian, making a triple retard

Attached: evansposting2.gif (500x392, 1.24M)

Reality gets altered to the point that not only the entire Marvel Multiverse is converged, but also every single other universe ever. Middle-Earth, DC universe, Wizarding World, Mushroom Kingdom, Mobius, the galaxy far far away, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

Even worse, if he snaps with both gauntlets at the SAME TIME he destroys the fabric of reality and every single universe will die in the exact moment the snaps occur. Everything will be reset to the Big Bang and maybe, maybe this time the fucking Stones won't exist.

who exactly is this idiot and why should anyone care?

>All Thanos has to do is clap his hands, and like that he'd turn half the universe into Americans.

Attached: 1543308591467.png (300x335, 146K)

It's quite clearly a reference model.

Damn.... all our schools would get shot up pretty fast

>I hate how the movies
>movies
nah dude that was purely an endgame problem, in infinity war thanos actually said that he wanted to complete his task with something as simple as a snap of his fingers. there was no reason hulk or ironman had too.

Why specifically a snap?

It makes sense in the comics because the way the Infinity Gauntlet is framed it's meant to do anything the person wielding it wants to in an instant -- id est: "in a snap." Thanos was being a cheeky dickhead with it.

But in the movie Thanos using the gauntlet is on borrowed time. Thor shoves an Thundertaker or whatever the fuck it's called into the his chest. It's already got all the Stones in it, so couldn't he just will the thing to wipe out half of all life? Why relegate it to clicking two fingers and your thumb together?

For that matter why the fuck did Tony do the same thing? Are the Stones just that fucking picky? Do you HAVE to snap or else otherwise they'll just think you're an asshole?

Fuck it, you got me.

Attached: 1539136126827.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

it's for the gauntlet toys

His ass would become dummy thicc

The Soviets did most of the work you fucking loathesome mutt.

Ok that was good

Just learn Latin instead bro

People would stop making idiotic threads.

In my time, there are only 5 per universe, even if they get other stones from other universes, they are useless if they are not used in their own universe

What if she clapped that booty?

Attached: ina.webm (480x600, 808K)

I really thought Stark wont die. What Hulk and thanos did was in universal scale and affected every living organism in universe. But tony only killed a small fleet.

>It's already got all the Stones in it, so couldn't he just will the thing to wipe out half of all life? Why relegate it to clicking two fingers and your thumb together?

It was established didn't the Titan fight that Thanos needs to make some type of hand motion. Gauntlet was useless if he couldn't close his fist.

That would depend if you designated clapping as your mental trigger to activate the stones. Thanos designated snapping.

FPBP

Hold up, why did Stark have to snap his fingers? Why did he have to take the stones at all? The only gauntlet in there was Stark's, and that was made from Stark's nanotech, couldn't he just disable the flow of the stones from the gauntlet to Thanos or set it to explode? Hell, just taking a single stone means he can't do the snap or whatever! None of this makes any sense! Strange, you motherfucker, you were looking through the wrong timelines!

Attached: but steel is heavier than feathers.gif (450x250, 972K)

>9 years of learning and I can barely form a sentence, fuck you and die Ameriscum
There are American high school students learning German literally right now and being more successful at it than you are. Absolute YIKES

>Are the Stones just that fucking picky? Do you HAVE to snap or else otherwise they'll just think you're an asshole?
What happens if you Z-snap?

The movies ruined the infinity gauntlet altogether, for something that taps to the power of infinity and can do literally anything, apparently the gauntlet can't undo the burden of using the gauntlet itself.

Meme review.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Heh

>apparently the gauntlet can't undo the burden of using the gauntlet itself.
That's also how it works in the comics, just not in the same way. In the comics, if you put it on without being ready or prepared, you risk becoming catatonic. I guess that's too subtle for a movie audience.

Nebula didn't go catatonic because of using the gauntlet, she went catatonic because she undid everything Thanos did and reverted to the state she was in before Thanos killed half the universe, then she immediately used the gauntlet to restore herself.

Well that would take out half faster than a snap

for my first snap i will make it so i am strong enough to snap without destroyed.

Summons Tinkerbell.

He he. I don't get it.

Attached: 1531333429943.jpg (505x538, 42K)

See this retard

Attached: xH3bpOf.gif (393x360, 482K)

Let me tell you that THIS is far more dangerous then the gauntlet could ever be.

Attached: Golgothian_Sylex.jpg (300x243, 17K)

To do that you jerk off with the gauntlet.

came here to say this

gamma radiation killed him that's why.

What if the gauntlet was anal beads instead?

What's the joke.

>hey Peter Parker, you got something for me?

You have to go back.

Liz Olsen's smile gives me so much hope every time I see it

Ultimate did it first.

Attached: bldzxgM.gif (300x233, 1.89M)

Yep. It went from being a tool that made you an omnipotent, omniscient god that made the very fundamental forces of the universe your bitch to being basically a big wishing stone that also lets you do a couple magic tricks.

USA is the equivalent of twelve Infinity Stones

Attached: 1456112882508.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

LEGENDARY

Attached: 1557151755465.gif (288x284, 1.98M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4LpY3FKyYbA

Go to any American movie theatre and you will understand

America is the equivalent of a laughing retard clapping at jingling car keys.

yes but Tony is just a regular human with a hole in his chest

>americucks btfo
What did we ever do to you?

Attached: 1557053010093.png (446x422, 242K)

I was just making a joke about americlappers, im australian and admittedly some people here clap in cinemas and shit, i hate it.
I have no idea why my post blew up but i love the (you)'s