Wew lads

Wew lads

Attached: kbymk-287_0.jpg (535x700, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toyark.com/koto-she-hulk-statue-181953/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More sensational, less savage.

>She-Hulk loses her entire personality and is now just Hulk but less strong and with tits because anything vaguely appealing to the male eye is sinful
Shame.

Looks kinda fat tbqh.

Still fuckable.

Crush me,mommy!

Perfect

This how she should look in an mcu appearance, cgi not painted

Was it ever explained why she became more Hulk-like after she got over her trauma?

that clothing looks removable

i-is it

toyark.com/koto-she-hulk-statue-181953/

>That's just totally ridiculous-looking. That said, it looks like the shirt and shorts are cloth, and possibly removable. I pity the poor, socially-maladjusted soul who actually chooses to display poor Jen buck naked in his living room.

>The perfect gift for the muscle fetishist in your life! They can proudly display it next to their Dragon Ball Z figures! Real talk though, this is horrendous. I have no problem with strong women, but muscles on men or women like these are disgusting. She Hulk should look like a fit 7-foot tall(ish) amazon, not like every muscle in her body is making a mad scramble to burst out of her skin a la Alien...

/toy/ better hotglue this

I think it's just the lingering PTSD and fear associated with her transformations. In one run (maybe it was Peter David?) It was explained that her strength increased exponentially in relation to the strength of her Jen walters form. I wouldn't be surprised if her mental issues increased in a similar way- the more stable Jen is, the more stable She hulk is. But since Jen is a depressed and traumatized person rn, hulk is more broken and angry

IMPLYING THIS ISNT APPEALING TO MY MALE EYE

>his is horrendous. I have no problem with strong women, but muscles on men or women like these are disgusting

The absolute cowardice

I would've preferred a statue of the gray, scarred version but this is nice too.

>In one run (maybe it was Peter David?) It was explained that her strength increased exponentially in relation to the strength of her Jen walters form.

That was Dan Slott, actually. And Jason Aaron retconned her back to being primitive in the first issue of the latest Avengers run. Then gave the excuse that her bulkier, stupid form was caused by absorbing excess radiation from a dying Celestial in the second issue.

Attached: Hulk-1-4.jpg (975x1500, 475K)

>but muscles on men or women like these are disgusting
Low test faggot spotted.

Attached: 1515908913980.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

retard
high test men like women with extra fat
only low test cuckboys and high est women are attracted to hyper-musculature

>Literally supposed to be Hulk but as a girl
>Literally supposed to be the face of strong independent women
>Not supposed to look like Hulk or have the same effects of gamma radiation as Banner did
>Not supposed to look capable of defending herself in a fight the same way Banner does

EXTRA THICC!

Attached: anglea1.jpg (672x672, 310K)

Imagine being this low test

Attached: 1500272338060.png (654x583, 288K)

you don't have to, femdom fagboy

>n-no u tho
cope

wanting a woman with more muscles than you is the very definition of low test

I dont know what point you're trying to make but she is literally not supposed to have the same effects of gamma radiation as Bannon

Gamma Radiation doesnt just turn you into the Hulk

Attached: Samuel_Sterns_(Earth-616)_from_Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_603.jpg (736x1117, 112K)

I don't see why any of that is hard to understand. Gamma rays don't just make you big, green and stupid, or at least they shouldn't. They unleash a form and persona befitting whatever id a person subconsciously suppresses.

Jen didn't have the same emotional issues that Bruce has. She just wanted to be less underestimated, more confident and more outspoken. Her original "savage" form was just bitchy at the most. Turning her into a clone of Bruce is a reduction, to say nothing of the difference between the feminine and male ideals. And I say this as someone who likes buff She-Hulk.

The guy is still wrong, though.

Attached: Jennifer_Walters_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_No_Road_Home_1_10_001.jpg (860x1318, 478K)

>supposed to be hulk with tits.

Wrong.

Attached: f2UMpHF8.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>Implying this isn't appealing to the male eye
Get better taste in woman and stop being such a cuck

Attached: zarya2.jpg (700x1050, 87K)

>Being so insecure about your own body that you cannot appreciate stronger woman

Imagine being such an incel

it's not insecurity, it's biology
if you seek the comfort of a woman's strong arms, you're low test

>I-I'm not insecure! it's biology! Woman being stronger than me make my sperm count lower!

Attached: cuck.jpg (700x483, 39K)

Attached: tumblr_nktq7qhHYe1royuwjo2_r1_500.png (500x546, 251K)

you are god's mistake

Stop trying to slide the thread with this dyke.

Attached: illaoi.png (1280x1671, 1.18M)

She's the only reason why I started playing League

Attached: allaroundspaces.jpg (530x810, 127K)

Seriously though, which mad lad is going to pay 200 dollars for this and ruin it by cutting the clothes off?

This is VERY appealing to my male eye

Attached: 1537130889724.gif (500x730, 447K)

Attached: same fetish.jpg (750x579, 92K)

>less appealing

ahahahaha