What facial expression is this

What facial expression is this

Attached: g.jpg (768x321, 24K)

Its the "you stupid fucking asshole, you fucked up so massively and you don't even realize it, and I pity you" expression.

Disappointment combined with sadness

It's just Death taking a form that would bother him the most. Considering he sacrificed Gamora to get the Soul Stone, Death took the form of kid Gamora to remind Thanos that he gave up something he should've cared more about.

I believe the humans call this a "frown"

Daddy, I am disappoint

It looks like a smile though

>"Mom told me that if I dressed up like this and painted my face, there would be cookies and iphone. I don't see cookies. Where are the cookies?"

Thats not Death. Its Gamora's soul. The Russo's confirmed that her soul was trapped in the Soul Stone.

(This means Natasha is forever trapped in a Soul Stone, left in an alternate timeline. Yay.)

Anyone else bummed we didn't visit this place again?

>whyd you have to kill me, daddy? was it worth it?

this pretty much

apparently he was supposed to be in a ocean of blood but the suits in charge said that was too much

Attached: angry thanos.jpg (357x500, 62K)

Attached: dustin.png (966x675, 743K)

It might've been just me, but it looked like she was about to cry when Thanos said "Everything.".

I'm glad we saw Vormir again at least, that place is kinda beautiful

I was expecting there to be a scene with Banner and Natasha after he unsnaps everyone.

I'm guessing it might be a deleted scene, since Banner says he tried to bring her back, and is so certain its not possible. It would make sense he meets her inside the stone and tries to bring her back. Plus, it gives closure to the Banner/Nat subplot.

They did in a deleted scene with Tony and an aged up Morgan, this was Katherine Langfords role but it got deleted

"me want icecream"

>How mush did it cahsh you?

And they say Gingers don't have souls.
Its either that or...

U DUN GOOFED

The inability to read facial expressions is a symptom of autism

wHY ARE YOU TELLING US ABOUT YOUR AUTISM?

tism tism atism tism tism atism tism uh

"This makeup is annoying i just want to take a nap" face

why didnt hawkeye get some sweet black widow loli puss when he woke up in the water world

And with delusion.

Soulless because her soul has been absorbed into the void

contempt

Attached: 1557929934096.jpg (600x849, 66K)

is this considered cute

That's the expression of poor child casting. You can see in her eyes she's really not sure what she's doing there, but for some reason mom and dad said she had to go put on green makeup and stand around a bunch of adults in black skin-ball suits. She'll deliver the lines when prompted, but there are hours of footage of her looking at the camera, looking at something off camera, and her not delivering her lines quite right.

Lust

Rude, she was good

Attached: a8bebaccbf6a79bfc99962c4d15f8150.jpg (1040x1040, 94K)

ugly

Well trapped in there until the events of Infinity War and Endgame happen in that timeline at which point she's joined by Gamora shortly before the stone is destroyed entirely. Where do the souls go when the stone is destroyed?

56% sad

Does Nat also look like little girl ScarJo?
Little Russian girl in pioneer outfit... with sexy butt.

Please don't cum on my face