Please Forgive Me #100

Please Forgive Me #100
gobolatula.com/pfm/

Attached: pfm100.png (2425x3742, 556K)

Man, I've got a feeling Charlotte is going to go full villain after this.

Well, villain by PFG standards.

Pasqualo is a cutie. I can understand Chair Lot's extreme thirst.

This is genuinely starting to make me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1557714318510.png (600x450, 103K)

holy shit that last panel

Attached: 1476505649561.gif (500x380, 169K)

This is Pasqualo's "learning to be a dick" arc. Katie's going to teach her how to unleash that inner bile.

Is panel 3 like, a thing? a commentary on something?

Wasn't Pasqualo a guy?

It's a manga called One Punch Man

New universe.

Nah, One Punch Man is originally drawn by an artist called ONE, and it was a side gig. He didn't bother much with the actual art, but his framing was fucking tight. Then another mangaka, Murata, was like "dude, this shit is awesome, let me redraw the art for you!" and ONE was all "yeah sure" and Murata blasted out eye-searingly beautiful panels at a frankly frightening pace. So ONE does the plot, script, and storyboarding, and Murata does the art.

I feel identified with thedyke even if i'm not even a womb bearer. I feel regret for posting shit about them in the past.

What, no special 100th chapter where the main character's freestyle rap is followed by a duet from his girlfriend that unleashes hell on Earth?

New Universe where Pasqualo gave his place in it to Aurora

I'm glad you're disappointed. Posts and comments like yours directer at Gob or Josef about the 100th comic were honestly embarrassing.

I expected a splash page of Pasqualo smiling with eyes closed and just saying NIGGERS with no context.

So Charlotte's not a cute, bad-with-people stalker, she's an unstable "you're an object I want to own" stalker?

No I mean the fact that he fixated on it, does someone else draw his art or something?

I think it's more about developing Aurorasquo than some meta joke.

she's just a big ol' weeb, just like og pasq was

Attached: sailor moon.gif (905x653, 97K)

Wait, Pasqualo has been holding in farts? Happening incoming.

Super Weeb.

Attached: ithurts367glutenfreefartsandwich.png (980x1406, 856K)

I hope you're right mate. I hope you're right.

Sometimes a joke is just a joke, user.

Your posts are more embarrassing than anyone else's.

cons: almost kind of disappointed 100 wasn't where everything figuratively and/or literally got set on fire.
pros: Pasq is such an adorable dweeb she wore a flower wreath on her head,

OPM's gonna be a huge plot point later. Just you wait.

The series, or Tubsy?

where the fuck's Tubsy, Josef/Gob?

Pasq is about to insult the shit out of her and things will go wild. Shame she can't deal with someone giving her so much positive enforcement at once.

Original Pasqualo reshaped the entire universe and gave his girlfriend his life, because the two could never exist in the same universe and be remotely the same people without the total destruction of his planet. He decided to remove himself from that equation as the solution.

I dont think it's the positive reinforcement thing, I think it's residual holdover from the first/it hurts universe. deep down unconsciously pasq knows that her aurora nature can't deal with love.

taking one of his famous standing naps.

Pasq does not exist anymore and Aurora had an entire life of experience so she is not super dense anymore.

yeah, but this pasq/aurora really isn't "better" by any measure, given her depression and intense self loathing.

that and I'm really betting that the seeming asexuality and internal voice screaming oh god no" was in some way a very literal warning.

Attached: pasqohgodno.png (224x251, 39K)

There's a second guy (Josef) who wasn't there before, but I don't know if he does the art now or if they just share responsibility or something. I can see how Gob would be a fan of ONE though; there are definitely parallels in how they were both shitty artists who got popular through their writing and were able to use that support to improve.

Jef writes most of PFM and gob draws.

Josef wrote a bunch of IH