Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
youtu.be/idT98H8TK-U

This definitely needs to be on Adult Swim, because most kids probably aren't going to watch it. It could also be a nice change of pace from Toonami and the raunchy "adult" shows on Adult Swim

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 29K)

It's alright, but I can't stand the dialogue.

It's a bit less angrier than the creator's first attempt at telling this story, but it might not get picked up at CN since she's working at Netflix now.

i don't think it should go on any network. it should be online or streaming services.

My favourite out of the bunch. I like the more down to earth tone and the characters are likable. I also like how the Kaijus aren't just gimmicks and can actually do shit (at least that's the vibe I got from the Godzilla posters). Too bad it won't get picked up.

Seriously? What is she working on?

I don't think it is worth being greenlit.

>A show about some kid in school
>"It needs to be on Adult swim"
I don't see why, unless it's going to have humor like south park or some shit

Why does every show on Adult Swim have to be like that though?

Like I understand that's their gimmick but it would be so nice if they had more chill shows playing late at night.

My jaw hit the floor with all the Gamera love thrown into this

I wish Cartoon Network would be brave enough to air something as different as this.

But I have to admit that this would work a lot better on a streaming service like Netflix.
It's way too chill to catch the attention of a normal tv viewer.

Me too. I genuinely love all those old Kaijus movies where the monsters we're guys in rubber suits. The references got a kick out of me.

Art/animation is fine but looks like yet another boring ""comfy"" Toon so I'm not particularly interested

Because it’s adult swim? Their target audience is 18-49. This doesn’t fit the demo at all. Look at how bad AT flopped when they tried putting that on a few months ago.

there's Joe Pera Talks with You

I like the kinda confy feel this presents and the visual style is very refreshing, but I feel like this would be very uninteresting on the long run. Also the minority allegory doesn't even try to be subtle, to see something like this a decade ago would have been really interesting, but I feel like the actual sociopolitical climate that we have now has breeded way too much media trying to be like this.

>gamera reference
i like this but dont make me sad

good animation, pretty to look at style but honestly you can't really make a season out of this, like maybe a 6 episode short series but after that i feel it could get boring real fast.

Seems like he'd be a neet in 5 years when he's 20~

>adventure time on adult swim
that's news to me. why did they do that?

Honestly I would watch this, this is wholesome as fuck

Why are people talking about this being greenlit? It was uploaded to YouTube 2 years ago they obviously passed