OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
>variety.com/2019/film/news/robert-pattinson-batman-matt-reeves-bruce-wayne-dc-comics-1203125473/

Attached: 1558054319453.png (823x745, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
change.org/p/warner-brothers-warner-brothers-don-t-do-it-don-t-cast-robert-pattinson-as-batman
imdb.com/name/nm1500155/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's actually a good choice.

At least they got a quality actor
Seeing him and Joaquin face off will be incredible

He is actually a good actor though ignoring your hate for Twilight.

He's a fucking great actor though, watch a movie fag

Is there a source for any of this?

UH THE LINK

Joker is non-canon standalone, bro.

>variety.com?
Fake and Gay. Fuck off OP.

I don't get it, OP. Why should I care?

Yeah no shit dipshit, what's their source?

The best part is that he hates Twilight too

I guarantee you they'll make it canon if it's successful.

when you're batman and see other kids with their parents

Attached: D6uvto1VsAAM-B8.jpg (385x240, 9K)

Warner Bros.

>Is in talks to play
>While sources say negotiations are not yet fully complete
This is clickbait, no deal yet

He is an actually good actor. Just watch 'Good Time'.

Oh please let this be real. The absolute salt from Bat-fags.

I can already see the memes.
>Batman likes to watch you sleep
>This is the skin of a killer, Alfred!

GOOD TIME was amazing. one of my fav from last year

Attached: t9zbbgq77rfz.jpg (640x948, 95K)

Which actor would make best Batsy?

This

They cant gib source, dumbass.
variety is the number one film/entertainment industry news magazine + site and has been that way for 50+ years, are you a pajeet or something?

WHY

He's too good for DC shit hopefully this is fake like Rooker or he drops out

He's good but a horrible choice Bruce.

Batman does have some qualities often associated with vampires.

It might be amusing if he fought Man-Bat who was sucking people's blood or a regular vampire.

Unfortunately, there will probably be some people who rail against this due to him having been in Twilight including Marvel fans and others who don't actually care much, but find it amusing to try to make DC fans upset about it because of console wars or they enjoy trying to get people upset on the internet in general.

Not a bad choice at all, really.

Variety is pretty much the only source of DC announcements

>This

You made the same thread on Yea Forums. He's a good actor. Better Armie Hammer by a long stretch

I wish him good luck with filming.

Attached: 1426462252757[1].jpg (1366x768, 202K)

He totally changed his image post twilight
I almost see him as a very young bruce wayne

His face is too pretty boy, not very manly. $20 says he doesn't change his hair color.

Attached: 300px-Bruce_Wayne_Concept_Art.png (300x131, 59K)

Jokes on you nigger, OP copied me

i've never had sex with a man

He'd be better as Cyclops

Honestly Michael Keaton looked nothing like Bruce Wayne either

Yea Forums has good movie taste?

Taylor Lautner for Superman pls

If you only know him from Twilight, your opinion doesn't matter.

i feel bad this man

Thats right I knew I had to steal your wait 10 minutes before a new post window.
GOTCHA!

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

Attached: time5.png (368x375, 275K)

eat my dick, sparkle faggot

There's no canon. None. No DC movie exists to set up another movie. If things happen to be the same between movies that's fine, but they're not aiming for it, and if they're different nobody's going to give a shit except you guys.

Variety

they've got absolutely no reason to make up something ridiculous like the emo kid from those stickyseat teen movies a decade ago becoming the new Batman to replace the fat old alcoholic who sulked and pouted from the word go

i mean for fuck's sake user how fucking cunty are you

Can he get /fit/ in time, is what I want to know. He may be cool and all, but can he shapeshift like Bale?

Attached: d232m2a-2b484f5e-1d9e-413e-833f-d215df2b0835.jpg (426x615, 192K)

Also going to be in Nolan's next movie too, ironically enough.

Heath 2.0

Attached: heath_ledger_getty_images_photo_bob_riha_jr_wireimage_116948085.jpg (902x1200, 390K)

No one did, that's the problem.

Yeah sure, I guess. Why the fuck not.

Attached: Black Guy Laughing On Boat.webm (400x267, 434K)

joaquin is only doing it as a one-shot. he's old-school and doesn't like franchises, it's partially why he didn't want to do doctor strange due to the multi-picture deal

I'm flattered that you copied me. It's not the first time, anons have done it before. But you.... so bold, so brash about it... so proud of being a little copy whore. Yeah, I'm pounding your boypussy tonight.

You know DC's going to fuck this up and come out with some over-the-top dark and/or violent trailer for this to try to convince Snyder and Nolan Batman fans, a lot of highschool age males, and adults males who have a strong aversion to thinking of a hero in a action movie having any foppish aspect to him or being in a lovey-dovey scenes see the movie and end up putting off a lot of the general audience that like movies like the MCU movies, including a lot of woman that wanted to see the movie after hearing about the casting and have the movie under-perform.

I promise you that if this and Joker are a hit, they'll do a movie with them together. It's a business, dude. Nobody gives a shit about canon.

First the guy from Gigli now the guy from TWILIGHT?!

O
M
F
G

F*CK YOU DC

He has a nice jaw, if he gets /fit/, he would look perfect in a batsuit.

KYS

bruce is supposed to be handsome and charming right? he'll have that sewn up at least

how dare you

i know him from harry potter

You honestly called what I was gonna say. Based.

Haven't you heard? WB has instructed its employees to dismiss Snyder Cut lunatics as crank callers.

Bruce is already cast in the Joker standalone.

Attached: tmp_5PNwFb_14d01b0883554875_bruce.jpg (2048x1102, 116K)

>implying superheroes shouldn't be serious

He's supposed to be a younger Batman, right? If so, I could see it as long as he bulks up a fair bit. Curious to see how his Batman voice turns out.

DC dipshits like you are why your movies fail

I think he'd make a better Nightwing. I picture Bruce having a wider jaw.

yeah i actually like this idea

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-13-at-3.31.08-AM.png (921x904, 318K)

>played a vampire
>now playing a bat
Poultry.

He seems pretty gaunt in The Lighthouse (which finished filming last year), I wonder how much he's gotta bulk up

Attached: the-lighthouse-robert-pattinson-willem-dafoe.jpg (2048x1717, 328K)

Well looks like we can say goodbye to any Batfamily movies. Though I will say a Batman in his early 30s is still way better than some of those other names they were floating out.

How about High Life?

Also Pattinson is a pretty fucking cool choice. Would make a better Terry McGinnis, though.

Attached: Terry_McGinnis.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Joaquin Phoenix did not sign on to that Joker movie to make a return appearance

If he cared about that he would have been Dr. Strange

Cool.

Its impossible to hate a man who:
-got a job simply to hit on his co-star
-hated the source material and bashed it openly
-called its creator an idiot
-did whatever the fuck he wanted in public because he knew they could never fire him

The man is a legend.

Not in a million years. He's already regretting doing the one DC piece of shit.

>This is what happens when no one reads the article where it says it's not confirmed
Are people really this dumb and quick to the trigger?

Attached: 1342da.png (148x80, 4K)

he could do nightwing for a movie in the regular continuity

My only concern is how they'll explain Batman being buff as fuck then dropping like 80 lbs of muscle and being slimmer.
>Constantine Nikas
Come to think of it, he'd probably make a good Constantine, too.

Well, he's got the jaw. That's a nice change
But what the fuck is with those little eyes? He's like
>Sigh... I'm.. the Batman and junk? Could you like, quit painting question marks all over Gotham or whatever?
Maybe they'll finally just give him white eyes

I`m ok with this, he would need to make a shit job on purpose to be worse than last Batman.

this is the regular continuity

I've never felt so sorry for somone acting in a popular movie. Maybe he's alright.

>My only concern is how they'll explain Batman being buff as fuck then dropping like 80 lbs of muscle and being slimmer.

Its either a prequel or Batfleck is no longer canon.

He's based and a decent actor.

Great choice.

>High Life
on my watchlist
>Would make a better Terry McGinnis, though.
agreed. but he can be a pretty good early 30's bats

Ok, I guess.

>OH NO NO NO NO
Please learn to make actual comments or just go back to Yea Forums

he'd make a good dick grayson

>wider
What the fuck

This is a fantastic choice which is why WB DEFINITELY isn't doing it

Attached: D6uz1pfX4AEZSdE.jpg (828x1200, 199K)

Fuck just gimme a Nightwing movie. Gimme Dick Grayson and Deathstroke trapped in a brutal deathtrap set up by R'as or someone and having to work together to get out. Gimme a mid boss halfway through the film where Lady Shiva shows up and fucking styles on both of them at the same time and they have to work together to defeat her. Give me flashbacks throughout the film of the day Dick quit as Robin and Batman appears to be beating the shit out of him in abusive rage, only as the movie progresses to reveal he was testing Dick one last time to make sure he was ready to be his own man.

Give me a climactic final showdown in the rain after they've escaped the deathtrap where Slade gloats he's better than Batman and is gonna kick Dick's shit to death, and the final flashback reveals that Dick WON that fight with Batman, and in turn defeats Slade.

In fact I changed my mind don't give me none of that shit I'm gonna make it myself see you fags in 10 years.

Attached: 1558027078742.gif (499x281, 411K)

What do you mean triggered, everyone in this thread is content

Nicolas Hoult isnt attractive enough for Bruce Wayne and he's meh as far as acting goes.

It isn't...an AWFUL choice? I'm concerned about the direction they're going in though.

Bro, Joaquer dies in the end and lil' Bruce is 10 in 1985.

yes

Attached: Big BaTwilighttinson.png (290x544, 13K)

>OH NO NO NO NO
Kys

Isn't him too young looking to be batman?

"quick to the trigger" doesn't mean triggered you stupid fuck

people don't want a 50 year old Batman in their cinematic universe

"Quick to the trigger" as in everyone is quick to assume Pattinson is 100% going to be Batman when they are just in talks along with others, not that anyone is triggered

Oh right, Big Bang ended tonight.

Good fucking riddance.

>More tweets the the Big Bang Theory
Absolutely demolished

closest was Affleck

LMFAO RIP Batman.

plebs all of them

maybe nerd culture will finally be free

BARRY
WHAT DID YOU DO

Attached: F8C099E5-6F83-4139-BC6A-324C3919F7BF.jpg (825x550, 189K)

Big Bang ended? That's cool.
I gotta say that Sheldon's "Bazinga!" was pretty funny, ironically.

You know what makes this funnier? He was saying all this while still working on the movies during press interviews and shit. This isn't just stuff he said after the movies were done.

Good Time and Rover are great

Dude knew he was unfireable.

I almost envy him. Almost.

Fuck I.M. Pei. That fucker ruined the Louvre's aesthetic.

He has the jaw for the mask. Damn, if only they did an older Batman. Timothy Olyphant would've been perfect.

Attached: timothy-olyphant_1_0_7085.jpg (300x409, 10K)

Might work, he's tried to do shit after Twilight, not that I can name any of them.

I.M Weasel will be missed

Based

only if he could keep the hat from Justified and wear it over the cowl

Attached: timothy-olyphant_l.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Don't judge just yet. Twilight wasn't his fault, I don't think anyone could've made that shit work.

Too tall.
Too pale too.

For a Batman in his starting years? Not at all.

Dark, handsome, seems like he’s either an alcoholic or mentally unstable. I like it

Holy fuck, Ashley died? She was begging for a job to come back. That sucks

I feel like he can be Batman, willing to see how he does.

"You're the hobo who stuck those greasy fingers in my mouth years ago."

Not usually, no. I mean most of this board honestly believes MCU movies are great cinema.

Me too, this is actually a great off kilter move

Yes I misread
Suck my dick clean after I'm done with your mom's asshole

He has the thin squinty gaze of a man tired of life. I think that works well for a Batman tired of everyone’s shit

Do you think he can pull of a natural voice like Conroy, or will he have a modulator? I would much prefer the former imo.

If MCU is great, DCEU is ok
if MCU is ok, DCEU is bad
if MCU is bad, DCEU is garbage

Yeah, remember that time people went raging apeshit over Ledger as Joker in The Dark Knight, or Keaton as Batman in the 1989 film, but both actors ended up as a great role? This could be the case.

>Yeah, remember that time people went raging apeshit over Ledger as Joker in The Dark Knight, or Keaton as Batman in the 1989 film,
How the fuck were people raging over Keaton in 1989...I wasn't born then but how

Neither MCU nor DC have single quality

Keaton was only known for comedies then and people were upset Burton was doing a darker Batman.

This is actually really good, Bruce is exactly supposed to he this kind of guy, a dark poetic turtleneck motherfucker

Was everyone too attached to the Adam West version or something?

Attached: 147282d53c1f8421924083934922.gif (540x297, 107K)

High Life was good, though not the sort of sci-fi movie I was expecting to see by the premise. The trailer is most definitely misleading.
People here should watch Cosmopolis and The Rover to get more of an idea of the range the guy has and could bring to The Batman.

Attached: shot1292.png (1280x696, 840K)

I don't understand why people are surprised. They did this with Keaton, they did this with Bale, and they did this with Affleck. It should be expected at this point.

>OH NO NO NO NO
But this is great casting. He's actually a really talented actor and he could play a younger Bruce/Batman perfectly.

Bruce in private or Bruce in public?

I think he'll do great. On a slightly unrelated note, I always thought Batman should be ghostly pale. He only goes out at night after all, as either Batman or Bruce Wayne at a party. Playboy Bruce Wayne isn't an angle that's played up all that often anymore, but he would also fit that very well.

This, he's charismatic as hell and can give a good performance. If anyone thinks he was the problem with Twilight, they're retarded.

Look up a movie called Mr. Mom

Kinda reminds me of Val Kilmer Batman

That's a great fucking cast. They could easily just do Batman: Year One adaptation. Young Bruce.

These look like some Harony Korine characters.

Normies were, but comic nerds were happy that Burton made things more like the comics. Although it was also comic nerds that were pissed about Keaton beforehand.

I...what?

I like it, its rain man meets after hour.

Both, he's supposed to be a weird bohemian artist type that appeals to weird bougie art girls, who's also a reclusive psychopath who has serial killer methodology that he applies to what he believes is a socially positive cause

>Ctrl+F "Twilight"
>9 results
Really? The last movie came out 7 years ago. The actors have moved on

People railed against Affleck too, and look how that turned out. Leaving aside any other problems BvS and Justice League may have had, he was never one of them.

Yes exactly, he can be a socialite without being some kind of choch

The femanon fags will like this but to dudes this shit is awful.

Good Time is actually sort of like a Harmony Korine movie, the Safdie Brothers did before that "Heaven Knows What", a movie based around the real story of a drug addicted woman who lived on the streets. It's a wild trip.

Attached: MV5BZTkwYTNhODgtNDBkNC00NTVkLWExYzctNGI4Njg1ZmRiZGE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (666x1000, 87K)

Why? Are you still 14 years old and living in 2009?

I hadn't thought of that. From a physical standpoint, Affleck's Batman is a hard act to follow. I already retroactively have a hard time taking Bale seriously as an intimidating presence.

I'd rather have young Bruce than old cripple Bruce.

There is no reason for men to hate him.

You must be a femafag, this dude looks like a fag.

>got a job simply to hit on his co-star

Care to elaborate?

>the X-Men: First Class flim

Attached: 1431318902500.gif (500x500, 12K)

No hate, he'll just kill the Bat on film unless you're queer or a woman.

He's flat out admitted one of the reasons to get the role was to make out with and hit on Kristen Stewart.

>Kristen Stewart as Catwoman
>Anna Kendrick as Harley

Batkino is back on the menu boys.

only thing normalfags know him for

The more I learn about this man, the more I like him

You now remember people in outrage over the pretty boy from Knight's Tale being cast as The Joker. I will reserve my judgement until I've seen it.

He's mc in the next Nolan flick

If you know more about this fag then you are the normalfag here.

He’s Beast

Pattinson has a classic lantern Jaw, the kind Batman has been drawn with since the 1940s.

One thing you've gotta give Bale is the aura of barely restrained fury and aggression that he gave off as Batman

That fag played a villain and his face was covered up by clown makeup.

I actually identify with it, this will be the Batman closest to myself

>>Kristen Stewart as Catwoman
>>Anna Kendrick as Ivy

FTFY. Also we got the Sirens.

The dude in OPs pics does not look like Batman.

And that's why he'll be dropped by comics readers that aren't women or fags.

Phoenix Joker will probably die and if he didn't he'd be like 70 when Batman is around.

Nobody cares about you guys tho

Fag.

He just needs to dye his hair black and get buff. He has a strong jawline and good height and these two can’t change/are hard as fuck to change vs dying hair and getting buff.

Attached: C66DDF0E-605F-4E3B-A714-F99BECBA9796.jpg (713x648, 67K)

Not just that, but Battinson gets to play batman right after the being the lead in a nolan movie

Attached: twilight 9gag batman meme.jpg (540x891, 52K)

He's a joke, I could beat up this faggot up in a fist too easily, he looks weak.

the absolute state of DC movies.
LMAO imagine if he was casted in a Marvel movie.

>durhurr MCU tumblr fangirls get to lush over vampire fag

But its DC so all the sudden you have to pretend to like him to continue your narrative.

Attached: 12323223.jpg (230x199, 11K)

So if they’re doing a younger Batman (because even though Pattinson is 32, he looks closer to 26-28) what are they gonna adapt? They can’t do a first run in with Joker or Bane because that’ll be too close to Nolan’s. I think Black Mask would be a dope one to run with.

what's wrong with this? robert pattinson is a good actor and is handsome enough to play batman

They fucked up but

Attached: arm and hammer.jpg (1020x1530, 149K)

So if they’re gonna do a younger Bat (because even though Pattinson’s 32, he looks closer to 26-28), what are they gonna adapt? They can’t do a first appearance of Bane or Joker since it’ll just be compared with Nolan’s. I’d Black Mask, or a compelling Riddler or Freeze. Maybe even a Dick Greyson intro

They aren't adapting anything, it's an original story.

because Batman is imposing and stand off-ish, even as Bruce Wayne. An ugly turd could be good at acting it doesn't mean it should play Batman, you fucking sheep.

He looks like a faggot weakling.

Knight's Tale is so underrated.

Also, Black Mask is in Birds of Prey, which is set years after this movie.
It's rumored that the villains are Penguin and Riddler

THIS
T
H
I
S

Michael Keaton was like 5'8.

the fact Joh Hamm isn't being considered shows how incompetent WB is.

I can’t understand why they don’t take Jensen. He already works for WB, He’s voiced Jason, and he stated Batman would be his dream role so he’d bring effort into it. He’s also already got a huge following of girls and a bro factor to him too

Attached: 6DA555F4-F4B2-4C9E-931A-B7C5F4C12C17.jpg (540x800, 51K)

yo this looks fucking dope

there's this thing called exercise where you can do it and you build muscle. not that you fat basement dwellers would know about that

Oh man it said the first one didn’t post. My bad

you don't need to be tall to be imposing, moron. if you have enough muscle mass you can be just under average height and still look tough. just look at comic Wolverine. I imagine there's tons of real life actors out there similar to that like Tom Cruise even or some shit, not that I'd like him as Batman.

Is it just me or is he gonna look exactly like this? He has the same jaw as Kilmer.

Attached: Val-Kilmer-Role-Batman-Forever.jpg (798x420, 19K)

>you don't need to be tall to be imposing
Lmao, I can tell you're 5'7.

He looks like a faggot weakling, stop trying to deflect to made up bullshit.

the fuck does that have to do with anything I said? Have I been out of the loop or did the Twilight twink become a body builder since Twilight came out? I'm the one advocating for a bigger dude, here. So not sure why you're quoting me here, bud.

>pattinson
>dafoe
>director of the witch

it's going to be awesome

>duhurr literal dick measuring contest

I imagine you're also a /pol/tard, hm?

Kilmer had a manly face, this faggot in the OP looks like a chump.

I am honestly happy it was not a minority. How much you want to bet some faggot excutive came in the board room and said Batman needs to reflect modern times.

t.

Attached: 1542844100322.png (1083x634, 1.24M)

Don't care if this fag is white, he looks like a pushover.

you retards aren't understanding me - HE CAN PUT ON BULK! if you eat the right diet and work out, you gain muscle = you are no longer skinny. fucking children, i swear.

His faggot face is the problem not height or build, his face looks like a weakass sissy.

And that's a good thing. Honestly tho I'm happy we've gotten to a point where DC is just trying to make interesting movies without desperately attempting to copy the MCU

>but comic nerds were happy that Burton made things more like the comics
Did he? Because he outright refused to follow them.

George Clooney

you should post a pic of yourself i'm very interested in seeing the absolute chadonis behind this post

Dude it does not matter what he wooks like now. He will bulk up and look completely different for the role the same as Heath ledger except easier since he wears a costume.

I'd be down for a Batman movie where Manbat place a decent role, either as the main villain or a side villain that at least gets some good scenes, after reading the first few issues of the new JLD I've grown pretty found of him

You wish, but Hollyjew don't care about beauty or talent, they care about money and they think they can make bank off this fag because of his faggot fanbase.

They're both too pretty boy.

> His faggot face is the problem
Batman wears a mask. Having a faggot face means little when you play Batman because you can only see the jaw.

Yeah but I dont want to watch a cyclops movie, and in any movie with the full team he gets lost behind more interesting mutants

Not about bulk, the fag's feminine face will always be faglooking.

You know people who continually berate things are more often than not incredibly insecure about themselves relating to those things. I bet you're a skinny manlet closet fag.

YOU WANNA GET NUTS? let's get nuts?
Fuck now I gotta go rewatch that movie again

Bullshit, Bruce's face is just as important as the cowl because it's his face that's intimidating or not.

>Nicholas Hoult
This would be a TERRIBLE choice, nigga got a weak fucking jaw.
Pattinson is a great actor and is pretty tall, if he bulks up he could be a great Bats
I still wanted Armie Hammer tho

He looks like such a kid. I'm so tired of young Batman, Snyder was a fuck up but at least he didn't do that.

>mfw Christian Bale was only 31 when he starred in The Dark Knight
>mfw Robert Pattinson is 33
>mfw Bale was in his early 20's when filming American Psycho

Attached: balaclavas.jpg (640x753, 70K)

It's supposedly more focused on his detective skills, so I imagine Riddler is most likely the villain.

He's not even half the actor though

I hope they finally decide to give his mask the white eyes.

>be smeyer
>have wet dream
>write some books starring self-insert and dream man
>those books are made into movies
>casts hot dude for dream man
>hot dude only did it because he crushes on self-insert actress
>whatever, can mentally replaces self-insert actress face with hers
>later the self-insert cheats on dream man IRL
>the self-insert comes out of the closet

just

Attached: 038E8C79-8C75-4FC7-9BF7-DCCB0073D9A9.gif (356x260, 3.44M)

The shit you on? Hammer and Pattinson have had the exact same career trajectory of Hollywood to indie except Hammer was actually good in the indie movies.

The movie is young Batman what does it matter if he is intimidating. Seeing a younger less experienced Batman learn to be intimidating makes sense for the story being told.

I just want to know which villains and what the approach is gonna be. We know nothing about this movie.

You know, I think I'm good with this.
He's young enough to play Batman for a while but not too young, like a twink playing dress up.
Definitely a better choice than Affleck, and now that we have a star they can finally make the damn movie.

I guarantee if this and Joker do well they'll drive dump trucks of cash to Phoenix's house to get him to do more.

Attached: 1464886219931.gif (500x345, 408K)

Pattinson's a better actor

I thought Ben Affleck was going to be a shit choice, and now he's my favorite Batman, even though he played in those shit DCU movies. So I'm gonna hold off judgement on this until I see it.

From an extra on DC Super Hero Girls to Batman? My man had hell of a career jump.

Attached: 2019-05-17_08-10-25.png (1276x735, 1.41M)

>Gets pointed out that he's likely a skinny manlet closet fag.
>Stops posting.
Confirmed.

Attached: 1xkgs0ogvgoz.png (340x407, 193K)

Stop fucking trying to make Nicholas hoult happen. He's not going to happen

Say hello to Bruce

Attached: D6u0BntW0AEYpRd.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

>Damn, if only they did an older Batman
I think they're trying to walk back from that after what happened with Batfleck.

Good for CW doesn't really make you that hot an actor though.

Looks faggy.

He's a good actor, but he has been working hard to leave behind his "Twilight" past that I'm not sure if playing Batman is a good choice for his career.

On one hand he's a fantastic actor and if he's going to get involved in superhero movies, Batman is a character that matches his caliber. On the other hand, DC movies haven't been stellar so I fear he's just going to be wasted on trash. I wanted him to be MCU's Wolverine.

Roberts a good dude. He deserves to be remembered for something besides twilight.

If he does a good job, he'll prove that. If not, it'll be funny.

Here's your Nightwing bro

Attached: harry-styles.jpg (750x571, 50K)

>It's a Yea Forums doesn't watch films that aren't capeshit thread.

Robert is a damned good actor. In fact I'm surprised that he even want to be involved in this messy ass franchise.

He's a pretty good actor. The only good part in the Lost city of Z

>>mfw Bale was in his early 20's when filming American Psycho
What the fuck, he looked 40 in it

Honestly he's not a bad actor.

Dude, even he hated twilight. He's a decent actor when he's given room to act. Perhaps not one of the greats, but twilight was the worst possible thing to happen to his career

Not really. I get that he wants to be a cool indie guy but it's not really reflected in his work.

>twilight was the worst possible thing to happen to his career
I mean, he only did it to get closer to Kristen Stewart, if she hadn't cheated on him it would've paid off. But maybe the Punished Robert that only acts in kino was the result of that heartbreak.

Attached: 1558061642628.jpg (624x329, 31K)

Roids are a given when it comes to tentpole action movies like this.

Just need to die his hair

Attached: 1558060480263.jpg (1078x675, 47K)

Dunno, Christian Bale bulked up naturally.

Though gaining and losing weight is practically Bale's schtick. The dick cheney movie is the first one I think he actually used a fat suit for instead of actually gaining the weight, like he did for american hustle

Attached: 1378513329833.png (284x307, 11K)

Yea Bale is a freak, outside of prime De Niro you can't compare his weight changes to anyone.

>Christian Bale bulked up naturally
Dude, come on. I understand Bale looks pretty natty in Begins but there's no way he put on this kind of muscle mass in a year's time without gear. Fucking look at him in The Machinist.

Attached: bale-before-and-after-machinist-e1441272520961.jpg (680x383, 54K)

Vincent motherfucking D'Onofrio

It's no worse than Efron as Adam Warlock, the only difference is that normies have zero expectations for Adam Warlock.

I'm not sure why you think that's not possible. He's an actor doing his job, he's not a real person with a life. He worked with a million dollar studio hired personal trainer and it's literally the only thing he had to do with his life until the movie started. Apparently he accidentally just got super fat and then they trimmed him down to muscle with a crash diet for the shirtless scenes.

And his doctor told him to stop that shit or it would kill him.

There is no chance he hasn't taken years off his life already

I really appreciate that they're no longer forcing all their movies to exist on the same timeline, Shazam was great and would have been no more or no less great without that scene at the end and I'm interested to see the weird and experimental Joker flick. Not because it ties in and sets up a bunch of other stuff but because its gonna be it's own weird story

It's a little late for April's fool, isn't it?

Wouldn't be the first time a movies trailer completely miss the fucking point. But I always hope they'll learn their fucking lesson

Fucking lol

Sometimes they should and other times they shouldn't, the greatest strength of the Batman brand is that it can do either
Whatever tone they chose to go for, competency is key

Maaaaaan I want Nightwing in a movie

user, that's a good thing, why would good things happen?

Ashley Massaro is fuckin' dead?!

Welp Guess we're back to skinny faggot in tacticool armor again. Yay.

With the butt chin, battinson looks like a20 years younger Batfleck

Attached: battinson chin jae.jpg (386x600, 36K)

I'm actually okay with this. He's actually a decent actor and he can't be any worse than Ben Affleck by default.

>tfw she'll never get the real Stephanie tweet

Attached: 1505346840284.jpg (1380x965, 440K)

>Yea Forums poster only knows Pattinson from Twilight
Try watching something other than capeshit once in a while.

Attached: 1557154508811.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Cept Affleck wasn't bad as Batman.

People may laugh but that guy is a fucking good actor. Literally the best actor out of the entire Twilight bunch. I kinda hate how he's reduced to being hot because he actually has talent unlike Kristen Resting Bitchface Stewart

>Twilight is capeshit
GTFO

The new route there taking is that each new DC movie makes it's own rules. It can be squarely set in the existing series such as Aquaman, loosely tied to it like Shazam or completely independent like Joker. Wonder Woman 2 will likely be a sequel to the first wondie film but ignore Justice League. And at this point it's too early to say what the fuck they'll decide to do with this new batman film

Honestly, how is OH NO NO NO still a thing?

It is though. They have superpowers. It's nearly identical to all the other shit you watch.

Please do, I'll happily see it

You sound like a faggot desu

Counting is hard

Now they'll replace it with the Secret Six and Static shows, based

I miss him already bros

Attached: ben-affleck-jennifer-garner-breakdown.jpg (1000x770, 410K)

Justice league was "leagues" better than BvS

Man you are one closeted homo

Robert Pattinson, great actor. Excited for this.

You've enormous shit taste.

Does beast look half decent? Fuck me I just want Beast to ot look like complete garbage

Would Pattison have good chemistry with Gal Gadot?

Attached: 0021.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

Neat choice, hope those two are taken seriously

.... you liked BvS more?

The only decent movie he was in since the Social Network was Call me By Your Name. Pattinson chose far stranger roles and movies, and he actually played lead roles in several of these movies. Oh, and most of these movies weren’t shit. I have literally never heard anyone praise Hammer’s acting outside of CMBYN.

KS for Catwoman.

better than Affleck

>modulator

The absolute worst thing to come out of modern capestuff. The only time it wasn't bad was when Spider-Man did it.

yep

Attached: Sure, Ladderbro.gif (245x230, 1.3M)

>Our current president is a shipfag.

We can't vote him out fast enough.

YEAH BOI

Honestly?
I can dig it.

But I think the voice distorter from Batfleck is probably going to be necessary going forward.

Who's worse Ladderbro or Barry?

would have been a better Terry Mcginnis than Bruce Wayne or even Dick Grayson

ladderbro

fucking elseworlds, how does it work?

Not the point you adolescence-stunted manchild.

>The absolute COPE from these plebs who just know about Pattinson from Twilight and never saw Good Time
He's unironically a really good choice and anyone who thinks otherwise is revealing how low their power level is.

He was actually in TWO of the best films of 2017, but don't expect Yea Forumsmblr to know that.

Attached: 1532655741828.jpg (674x1000, 78K)

Pattinson is a meme actor who only does failed award- baiting shit, but this might be one of those out-of-nowhere casting choices that pays off so who knows. Not like this movie will ever leave development hell.

He was great in Harry Potter
I'm looking forward to the new DCCU,
Shazam was good enough to keep me interested

Good Time was trash.

I think that's what they were going for desu

he has the chin for it

it comes out in 2021 and the script is almost done

>Riddle me this, BatPat

Attached: Glenn-Howerton6447.jpg (1600x2133, 900K)

SHIT
What the fuck is DC doing?!?! I'm a MAJOR DCfag but I don't think I can take the heartbreak or the disappointment anymore. Everything they do is so fucking stupid it's like they want to go bankrupt. I think i'm officially out, as sad as it makes me to say I just can't support these idiots any longer.
It's a sad day when being a Marvelfag just makes more sense

It works as Pattinson being mysterious billionaire Bruce Wayne. He's about right for Batman to be at or near his peak age, too. But it's gonna be weird having Cavil Superman and Pattinson Batman.

>if edward wasn't a fictional character, he's the kind of guy who would be an axe murderer

Attached: 1405063565658.png (480x463, 18K)

#RentFree

He actually wouldn't be a bad choice to play The Riddler.

Capeshit as a whole has already cast all the secretly great and academy award winning actors. DC is just scraping the bottom of the barrel now. As such, there is no choice that will appease everyone (I mean the alternative here is Nicholas Hoult, literally Beast from XMen). There's nobody left!!! That's why I can't fathom how DC keeps letting their key actors go. As much as I dislike Ezra, who else is there?

>having Cavil Superman...

Bro, I'm afraid I got some bad news for ya (unless you're a Michael B. Jordan fan)

I hope we get another origin scene! Oh goodie!!! Reboots are swell.

OH NO!
Bangladesh shills will have to say he is a good actor now, just like they did with Ben Affleck!

He kinda looks like young Affleck

They may set him up as a precursor to the Joker, but Joaquin's character is gonna die

What has he even done besides Twilight?

Don't have an opinion on this.
Just felt that it's a bit funny that a vampire is one of the candidates to be Batman.

Bale is a straight up shapeshifter
For the Machinist he dropped down to about 120lb (he's 6'2" so he was skeltal as fuck), then within 6 months had bulked up to 230lb for Batman.

>I'm a MAJOR DCfag
Yeah OK, user. I have Black friends to

Harry Potter

Actually, yeah.

He looks like a young, less scruffy Charlie Cox. And he has better hair, too.

the jaw seems square enough, but damn he better use some sort of lipstick to make his lips less pink

He looks like a shiny vampire from teen flicks.

It seems like there's a lot less controversy over this than there was Ben Affleck

>Became fat as fuck to do Vice because he refused to use a fat suit
>Immediately dropped it all of when filming ended
Man has god tier genes

So Cedric Diggory is Bruce Wayne?

the man without jaw

Are you retarded? That and his noseline are probably the closest to Bruce Wayne than Affleck.

Attached: BxmE8aqIUAAQbtD.jpg (600x595, 44K)

I don't care if he's a good actor and all the Yea Forums fags praise him and call him based. He looks nothing like Bruce Wayne and that's the problem. Why is it so hard for at least one time to get an actor that resembles Bruce? None of the Batman actors so far looked like him so I was hoping this time would be different.

Um.. maybe because your own narrow idea of what Bruce Wayne looks like is your own? He's a fictional character homie, personally I found Affleck to be the closest representation of Bruce Wayne in live action.

For me it's Val Kilmer.

That was actually my original pick before I saw Affleck on screen, it's a shame they didn't dye his hair and it was made before actors got in shape for roles.

Val Kilmer?

Attached: rob_pattison_02.jpg (511x429, 26K)

Kilmer is in my top three, but mostly for his voice desu. Nigga is the only dude who got a realistic bat voice in live action

>being that much in denial to straight up lying while posting an image that proves that you are lying

lol and i suppose this is the best pic you could find
Shitty actor, no jaw. Only retarded cucks like you would find him right for any role.

Attached: rob_pattison_01.jpg (513x422, 32K)

are they going to give him a fake jaw?

But he doesn't growl and destroy his throat, how am I supposed to take him seriously?

it makes more sense for an acrobat ninja to be thin.Btaman already has been thin in many incarnations too.

Attached: rob_pattison_03.jpg (529x603, 68K)

Oh excuse me I didn't know I was talking to Robert Z'Dar. Fuck off, you're delusional if you think he doesn't have a strong profile and jawline.

>some tard is seriously trying to have a fit over jaws

Attached: 1414440904928.png (500x500, 420K)

He's a fun guy

Attached: rob_pattison_04.jpg (515x447, 69K)

He's actually a funny guy, I remember I saw an interview with him just shitting on the Twilight series in the most casual matter a fact way. Him and Chris Hemsworth should do a buddy movie.

disses the author multiple times

TOP KEK

i thought we're posting archive links here in 4chin user

This aint Yea Forums

this is Yea Forumsmblr apparently

>an actually slim batman for once
this is completely fine

anyone see the recent Yea Forums thread with a blogspot of this news in Spanish?

Well that didn't take long
change.org/p/warner-brothers-warner-brothers-don-t-do-it-don-t-cast-robert-pattinson-as-batman

Whiny little bitches, huh.

Clooney was pretty close to Conroy's Batman. I wish we'd seen a serious Batman by Clooney (instead of him gaying it up to make fun of Joel).

This guy should be Hal Jordan

Attached: hal_jordan_justice_league_film_fan_art.jpg (660x960, 74K)

So what if this guy is funny, likeable or based irl? He still looks nothing like Bruce so stop this fangirling/fanboying, it gets really annoying, this board turned like Yea Forums.

I'd be fine with him or if they wanted someone older, definitely John Hamm.

>Whiny little bitches
You mean people who actually give a fuck about Bruce/Batman amd finally want to see an actor that looks like him. How are they whiny? Pattinson looks nothing like Bruce and it's a problem.

imdb.com/name/nm1500155/

Based Pattinson spooking the manbabies.

How come people always react to stunt casting?

>Unknown = Superman
>Comedian = Batman
>That guy in Top Gun that wasn't Tom Cruise = New Batman
>The Doctor with one expression = New New Batman
>Unknown that looks like old unknown = New Superman
>Super Skinny Guy from Machinist = New New New Batman
>Gay Cowboy = New Joker
>Tudors Guy = New New Superman
>Daredevil = New Batman

ect, ect, ect.

DChads keeps winning

>How old are you?
>30-40 years old
>How long have you been 30-40 years?
>Since 1939

Attached: batman sex makes babies.png (638x567, 105K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw months ago I posted in a thread saying Rob would be a good Batman
>other Anons in the thread agreed that the idea was based
>it actually happens

This is for you anons we’re all gonna make it.

It makes sense if they plan to deage him. Unless it's a single appearance of course. They might recast yet again, or have found a way to keep Affleck by now. Given his current state he can't exactly leverage for unreasonable pay.

Nah, they just have to do the Lazarus Pit scene from DKR3. Image related. Last cameo for Batfleck or do it with CGI, have him get shot or injured because he is old, and then have Superman or Wonder Woman drop him in. Boom. He steps out looking like he will have in The Batman 'years ago' and back in his prime for a decade of DCU movies. It's a fix for casting an aging Batman alongside a generally younger cast. Cavil and Gadot won't look much older for another decade or so. Admittedly Amy Adams is going to start really showing her age soon.

Attached: 1483476977802.jpg (2168x3464, 1.98M)

>9gag

Attached: 1534392513169s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

user, just stop. You aren't getting your BBC fantasy with Wonder Woman to come true. If they were going to recast him, and if we were to believe every recasting rumor there would be none of the original cast left at this point, it will be a white guy. Hell, see Shazam, those are some very white hands and the JL suit.

Posting rumors over and over again doesn't make them true. Until we get an official press release we have no clue what is happening with Superman, if anything for the forseeable future.

Attached: 1554508175504.jpg (1280x536, 355K)

CONFIRMED

>actors should be picked based on personal appearance alone.

He can color his hair and bulk-up

Attached: file.png (750x797, 287K)

But he won't, wait and you'll see.

For Batman appearance matters because it's a character that we've seen many times before so yep, it would be nice if this time the actor looked the part.

You've liked none of the previous Batman actors? If you had the power to choose, who would you have playing him?

Brock Lesnar is the only man intimidating enough.

Lol look at this skinny faggot, he could never play muh Batman - his chin is too weak

Attached: adam-west-9542349-1-402.jpg (300x300, 7K)

lol

Chris Evans doesnt really look like Steve Rogers but he still did a fine Cap America for the past decade.

Heres your Justice League bro

Attached: 1558093400937.jpg (900x600, 113K)

Jon Hamm

Dave Bautista

is he going to die? Or is Batman dead inside already?

>he still did a fine Cap America
That's because he was the only live action Cap, you have no one to compare him to.

I want any riddler so bad
Or a proper scarecrow

The actual author for that movie’s book is hotter than the actress for it though

Attached: 5.jpg (652x960, 43K)

you shitpost so badly and so blindly in so many board using that same image.... get help.

>That's because he was the only live action Cap
Casual detected

I liked him in that Cronenberg movie

Attached: Jon Hamm Batman.jpg (1564x1564, 1.01M)

Idris Elba

>I get that he wants to be a cool indie guy
Is there something wrong with that? Not every actor needs to be blockbuster tier. Goose for example is great actor and every time they have tried to offer him job at capeshit movie he has declined.

>Pattinson is a meme actor who only does failed award- baiting shit
This comes from capeshit pleb who can't watch anything else expect blockbuster tier movies.

Just when you think DC couldn't possibly get any worse, they cast a sparkly fucking vampire to play the Bat.

He looks softer than baby shit.I'm supposed to believe he's beating up hardened crooks with his bare hands?

Attached: 1365461064025.jpg (409x409, 36K)

Not a horrific choice, actually, but imo he'd be a better fit for Dick Grayson than Bruce

nice b8 m8

Tell me: do you sparkle? *You WILL!*

>He looks softer than baby shit.I'm supposed to believe he's beating up hardened crooks with his bare hands?
So he’s perfect for the role then, is that what you’re saying retard?

So ... they hired a dead-on Jim Gordon to play Bats?

I want this to be true

>OP

Attached: thisisaparody.jpg (1828x1694, 1.38M)

Favorite film of 2017. Pattinson killed in it.

Heh

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI

Attached: SnoopyMeanGrayreefshark-small.gif (438x250, 929K)

Ladderbro when will you find a job?

Attached: 1459735670371.jpg (679x864, 86K)

4 MORE YEARS

That's.... Honestly not bad

Based

Well god forbid anyone asks for a source you fucking faggot

Attached: 1546316709687.jpg (251x242, 19K)

I just want Mad Hatter to make a appearance

Attached: 88074-157108-mad-hatter.jpg (360x450, 38K)

Attached: 1488898141870.jpg (724x849, 225K)

When this meme will gonna stop?

samefag

That's because he was already cast as Green Lantern, though we all know what happened to that

Attached: 2B137EE0-BD9F-482D-9DDF-7A999D5E578E.jpg (496x498, 58K)

How is he a good actor?

The Rover was pure kino

Are they adapting another origin story?

Does Cavill or Pattison even like comics?
I don't recall Cavill ever liking Superman

Watch his other movies after twilight.

just explain it

Is there even a single capeshit actor who actually like comics?

Cavill almost missed the call from WB saying he got the Superman role because he was in the middle of a WoW session. I'm not sure if that answers your question, but he does has a bit of a nerd streak.

An actor's job is to act

You could probably count the number of comics most of these actors have read on one hand, much less liked

Zachary Levi?

Zach Levi

Karl Urban

Would've preffered Armie Hammer for a younger Batman

I'd take modulator over Christian Bale's super gruff voice.

Though admittingly, I think it would have been better if he dropped the gruff voice for when he's just talking to Alfred/ people he knows all alone. That was mostly what made it harder for me to take seriously

Hurts doesn't it nigger?

Attached: roose.png (693x516, 234K)

Cavil

Attached: 1554937688115.jpg (475x800, 37K)

>Fuck up with Ben Affleck
>Go from Ben Affleck to scrawny Twilight Faggot

Yep, Shazam confirmed for fluke. DCU is still gonna remain shit.
And I bet Joker is gonna be awful too.

Attached: 1306332899439.jpg (720x540, 57K)

>Quality actor

Attached: cd2.jpg (600x457, 35K)

>Joaquin Phoenix
>awful
Pick one

I wanna impregnate Grace

And of course, there's already a petition to replace him without a good reason.
Just watch Cosmopolis, High Life and Good time, he's a great actor and good enough for Batman

What makes him a good actor? Give me actual points

what part of "DC is box office poison and no actual actors will go near it with a 10,000,000,000 ft pole" is too difficult for you DCuck retards to grasp?

Still mad Ladderbro?

Attached: ladderfag.jpg (4000x4120, 3.16M)

>implying weeding out trash like Brie Larson is a bad thing

>Just watch Cosmopolis, High Life and Good time
fucking dumbass

hi laddercuck.

Enjoy your ban soon

Is Cosmopolis the one where he's in his limo driving around New York? That was the tits.

I'm not watching some shitty indie movie

He might fit the look better if he can bulk up to Affleck level. I can maybe picture him being a 1/1.5 year into it level, a bit like The Batman.

Kek, never thought I'd be nostalgic for that.

>implying vampires don't have capes

Attached: drac2.gif (250x185, 341K)

At least the memes will be fun.

Attached: Twilight Batman 1.jpg (1276x715, 132K)

OMG

The soul crucial angst on your batwanking batfags is AMAZING

>implying anyone can have chemistry with that void of bad acting

Attached: Twilight Batman 2.jpg (621x777, 111K)

Which actor are you referring to?
>Pattison and
>Cavil, Levi, Gadot, Shazam kids, or Jason Momoa

oh, forgot Will Smith and Margot Robbie

Attached: B94B5B49-7067-4A34-A4E0-25F99FD80278.jpg (1052x2048, 177K)

maybe they can CGI a smaller forehead for him

Lookin' pretty good, Patman.

I'm on board.

>IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Not a bad choice especially for a young Batman. He just needs to bulk up and he's ready to go.

That looks a tiny bit like Adam west with modern hair.

Attached: 533025bebe2247bf92520401dc056b24.jpg (726x960, 161K)

>Bruce, Vic seems to be stuck in some programming loop

Never was his fault.
DC and Warner are hacks.

Still a better choice than any memecasting

This isn't a memecast?

The only correct choice. Should’ve been J.H. In a Gritty actual detective Batman movie

If this was Terry that would be great, but Bruce?

How do you know he isn't Terry? Could easily use Affleck to get him as his protege

Bit late but he was in good time which was by far my favourite film of that year. Check it out if you have time user

Attached: coolbirb.jpg (567x567, 31K)

adding to this Good Time is a good example of how to make a real Scorsese-inspired film (unlike trash like American Hustle)

Attached: 1535343646655.jpg (540x334, 42K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-12-58-15-1-1.png (234x235, 49K)

Go fuck your self then

>scrawny Twilight Faggot
Watch his other movies after twilight, you fucking pleb. He is actually good actor.

bale was slim

>he keeps saying this without explaining himself or explaining how he is a good actor

Attached: 1554937687830.jpg (625x626, 34K)

>robert-pattinson
he doing it for the money... no way this guy actual wants to play batman. no mature adult actor who isn't a man child wants to do cape shit.

Bale isn't a human being

Attached: christian-bale-body-transformation.jpg (567x445, 60K)

Why do people still care about the DC movies?

It's just one disaster after another

He has fantastic range and is able to give off a great presence even in films with little to no dialogue such as Good Time which reflects well for a brooding Batman

>no way this guy actual wants to play batman.
Pretty sure he does just to get Twilight's stink. This is literally Affleck in Gigli all over again.

we should of gotten gilbert gottfried as batman. lul.

Attached: 220px-Gilbert_Gottfried_2016.jpg (220x295, 17K)

I'm sorry I didn't see a Robert Pat meme fancasting in a sea full of Jon Hamms/Idris Elba posts.

He may not have had any idea how terrible the Twilight franchise was going to be when he signed on.

A movie about vampires fighting werewolves sounds really cool at first until you learn about the awkward teen romance part.

Attached: blade.jpg (599x400, 82K)

Me too , user. Such wasted potential.

Scott Atkins too.

Why do people still care about the Transformers movies?

It's just one disaster (movie) after another.

People never learn do they?

I don't blame Robert for taking a role based on the adaption of a popular book. But to say "he probably doesn't want to be Batman" has got to be the biggest lie that OP is convincing himself.

>That's because he was the only live action Cap, you have no one to compare him to.

Say what?

Attached: lolcap.jpg (477x268, 9K)

He probably wants people to remember him for something other than Twilight, something he himself hates

Okay, this actually sounds good. I'm hyped now.

Literally fucking who?

Now you're going to say you don't remember the previous Dr. Strange or even Spawn

Now you're going to tell me that Evans auditioning for Captain America is comparable to Batman's casting history?

They probably have a pound of fat surrounding their chins, or lack a chin all together.

The actress is bi, it's not like she's a full on lesbian. Remember when she took back saying that she was gay as fuck on SNL?

Oh wait, never mind. No one watches SNL.