"We don't want to get tossed out of Scotland"

oneangrygamer.net/2019/05/bettie-page-vol-2-5-has-bettie-wearing-a-hijab-while-visiting-scotland/84317/

>"We don't want to get tossed out of Scotland".

Since when Scotland has turned into a Muslim country? Oh, wait!

Attached: D6rvhGhUcAEis07.png orig.png (604x860, 715K)

Bettie Page has been dead for like 11 years. Who's making comics about her?

@107619573

Cool

>this faggot is now complaining about comic books because a fictional gay rat wasn't enough
Does this nigger not have an actual job to occupy his time

Maybe she's traveling incognito.

I mean the joke is quite clearly that the photographer is telling her to not get naked for the shoot, but you'd have to be an obtuse outrage faggot to miss that.

Yup.

Oh, look, it's Bettie!

Attached: bpms157-min.jpg (780x1000, 119K)

Oh, hay!

Attached: bpms156-min.jpg (791x1000, 105K)

>Scottland now has Sharia Law
Well damn, I thought Bongistan was a meme.

WHO COVERED HER UP??!!?? ME A OUTRAGE!!!

Attached: bpms159-min.jpg (795x1000, 103K)

Why the fuck is she wearing a hijab in Scotland though?

Seems like you didn't read it. You should.

He probably did and is just trying to shit post because he knows nobody else did.
Am I right in guess she's just wearing an regular headscarf but the poor drawing just makes it kinda look like a Hijab?

Attached: 6431e200cd3f885eb151701350b4d74a.jpg (449x666, 79K)

Why does it matter?

>Am I right in guess she's just wearing an regular headscarf but the poor drawing just makes it kinda look like a Hijab?
Having read it, she's definitely wearing a Hijab. It's mostly weird because she takes it off like five pages in in OP's pick and leaves it off for the rest of the issue. Could argue that she's trying to be incognito with her partner but that falls flat immediately since everyone she's with picks up on the fact that she's not a local immediately anyways.

Someone with a Tumblr, from the looks of that art. What's going on with panel 3?

Jesus Billy, go touch a boob that isn't your own or something. Are you trying to start Channel Asshole?

Is this the same Bettie Page comic that came out like 2 or 3 years ago with the aliens and conspiracy theories. I fell off of reading that.

>OneAngryFaggot
Fuck off back to Yea Forums, cunt.

Praise the SNP AND STURGEON FOR PRIME MINISTER.
God it's good being Scottish.

They won't kick her out though, not even if she raped a baby. She's an ethnic female he's got citizenship for life. Thanks queen Nicola.

Yes, is the same. Volume 2 just finished with issue 5 and next month sarts Bettie into the Dynamite-verse

Who is this OneAngryGamer guy and why is he an angry gamer?

It’s all about trying to normalize the Hijab, make it look normal, to not question why it’s there.

Of course, the Hijab (and other similar “modest” clothing) is suppose to be about being modest. And women in many places are forced to wear one or something similar, whether by cultural pressure or law. Islam is, after all, a patriarchal and conservative religion, but hey, they’re brown so everything they do is cool when you are “progressive”.

Some guy who has a site to rant about SJWs and complain about games not showing enough tits. That and really bad articles about video games. He coined the term “bonerculture”.

The worst part is this is supposed to be set in the 50's

Why are the Scots speaking Russian?

Because Islam is a backwards barbaric religion.

I follow some cheesecake artists that still make pin ups of her and she's always had a comic series. I don't know why.

Wut.

Fuck off to /pol/, cunty.

This.

Exactly, it's not like women deserve any rights anyways

>implying only /pol/ hates Muslims
everyone hates muslims
especially other muslims

>They ruined Islam! Damned Muslims