Captain Britain is a SuperGenius 6’4” UberChad with a Cosmic Destiny, is Merlin’s Chosen One...

>Captain Britain is a SuperGenius 6’4” UberChad with a Cosmic Destiny, is Merlin’s Chosen One, has lots of X-Friends and a B(ig)B(ritish)C(ock)
>Tony Stark dismisses him while AN ALIEN INVASION is taking place
Hmm, I wonder why he’s such a jealous bitch...

Attached: 341277C9-247D-45A1-942F-660404BEB696.jpg (1894x1102, 618K)

Sorry op but Bryan Braddock is objectively garbage. Imagine everything you just said, including a hot, shapechanging elf girlfriend completely devoted to him and he's still a whiny bitch who can't stop diving into a bottle. He might be the only hero I actively hate and wish to see fail.

>B(ig)B(ritish)C(ock)
Bong here, no such thing.

Tony can shit all over whoever he wants, especially some D list bong loser

Bendis

I hate him so much. I've never found it cute how dismissive he is of most characters. It's like Goyer with that Martian Manhunter shit, but worse because Bendis is making the characters say it.

This is normal behavior for Tony.
He's pretty dismissive of people that aren't Steve and Carol.

>he's still a whiny bitch who can't stop diving into a bottle
He's seen a lot of shit, user.

Fear not, fellow countryman, for I am here to prove you wrong.

Spider-Man had an intervention with him and told him to get his shit together. Fucking Spider-Man. And Braddock still couldn't take his lips off the bottle.

If you can't quit drinking because Spider-Man asks you to then you're fucking worthless. And so what if he's seen some shit? He's a super hero, they've all seen shit. The difference is that Braddock copes by playing the victim and and tormenting his liver.

He is also an English Superman analog whose powers work similar to that of Gladiator.

Spider-man ain't no Captain America. Advice from Spider-man is like listening to advice that a hobo gave you.

Attached: jjj waiting for dicks.png (191x220, 107K)

Did you read CB & Mi13? Cornell did a lot to rehabilitate Brian. Damn that was a good book. Great Leonard Kirk art.

Spider-Man swings around New York. Brian protects the damn Omniverse. Same shit with Psylocke.
>REEEEEEE Brian, why aren’t you dropping everything to help my Mutie friends

I remember him being a pitiful sad sack because he was attempting to drink away his admittedly reasonable stress about being previously dead. and/or about fighting an insane, possibly dead, reality warper.

You seriously attempting to compare Spider-man's problem of the costume bank robbers to the ridiculous shit that Captain Britain have to deal with? Captain Britain witness multiple universes die. Have to deal with crazy universe killers and eldritch abominations quiet frequently. Its easy for Spider-man to complain when the stuff he have to deal with is minor compare to what Captain Britain have to deal with.

>He's SEEN SOME SHIT!
>So he gets to self destruct all he wants
Fuck right off.

Reminder that LITERALLY EVERY OTHER CAPTAIN BRITAIN IN THE UNIVERSE DIED LIKE A BITCH and Braddock gave so few shits about them he didn't even look up the one survivor other than him before he got Man of Steeled.

I thought Britain was a Peter Parker level "genius", rather than being Stark/Pym/Richards tier.

You realize Spider-Man is a magical battery and sometimes host for inter-dimensional gods of fate, has saved the multiverse more than once, one of his main enemies are fragments of a primordial god of nothingness, and an extradimensional demon with some of the most powerful reality warping abilities in the multiverse, able to literally merge realities at will, hates his fucking guts, right?

In fact, the Captain Britain Corps are basically just low rent spider-totems, doing a shittier version of a job nobody asked them to do.

>I thought Britain was a Peter Parker level "genius", rather than being Stark/Pym/Richards tier.
You do realize that Peter has hacked/reverse engineered Tony's shit, without help, more than once, right? Stark's only smarter than Peter on paper. Peter always outsmarts him in practice. And beyond that Peter's only within 1 or 2 dozen iq points of Reed.

Also, on paper fucking Cap is smarter than Stark. On paper is worth jack and shit.

God, you Spider-Fags are both delusional and irritating. Worse than Batfags even.

>Spider-man ain't no Captain America
Right. He's better. Fucking Cap has told Logan to go to hell. Peter wouldn't.

Cap's great an all, but ultimately he's not idealistic enough to uphold his values in all circumstances. Peter is, as stupid as that often makes him. Peter is the better Cap.

The truth hurts. How's that Captain Britain Corps doing lately?

Attached: 1016095-amazingspider_man536_006.jpg (1280x1999, 544K)

Any Captain Britain recs?

SeeCaptain Britain & M.I.13. it was launched during Secret Invasion so the first arc is about Skrulls.

MI:13 is hot trash. Just read the Alan Davis & Moore runs. Then give Excalibur a go if you want more.