Who would you want to get a Life Story next? Iron-Man is the obvious candidate...

Who would you want to get a Life Story next? Iron-Man is the obvious candidate, but it seems they’re planting seed for an F4 with the allusion to Reed having a shit time in this one.

Attached: B1862DB7-63A2-44C7-9EDF-C178A8BA8673.jpg (780x1200, 34K)

What I gotta know is, what happened with the Avengers in this? Is there even an Avengers anymore with Cap going rogue during Vietnam, and Iron Man and Pym getting fighting against North Vietnam?

Everyone is having a shit time in this series. It's pretty humorless.

Definetly the X-Men. Would be a hilarious mess

3 time divorcee Cyke would be kinda funny

I definitely want Iron Man. Doctor Strange could be cool too.

isnt Grand Design basicly that?

No because Grand Design is recapping and retelling all the old X-Men stories without realtime.

I want a Generations but written by someone better than Byrne.

Didn't the symbiote left a host because of cancer in the main timeline? Why is this version bonding with Kraven?

Taskmaster. Fite me.

Cap america obviously

Screw iron man, it's gotta be either fantastic 4 or daredevil next

Well, this is an AU, maybe this symbiote cures cancer like the ultimate version

Isn’t Strange like immortal? I don’t think he will be that interesting as his powers are less physical-based and the most logical progression is him becoming ancient one 2.0. Spidey is much more “human” than he is, and that’s why I think life story works.

Not to say I don’t want to see Strange in an AO-like position, I just think he’s not that suited for a life-story like series

Punisher

Iron Man is necessary because he's the one who instigates the action that causes ramifications for world history. We still don't know why he decided to full-on support the Vietnam War when the original 616 Iron Man stopped supporting it.

The sequence is like: Iron Man joins war > Captain America gets pressured to join, which causes him to go rogue > Vietnam War extends past the time it did in real life, Iron Man gets Giant-Man to join in > Hostility is so bad that when the heroes disappear during Secret Wars, the Cold War gets hot and Allentown, PA is destroyed.

An Iron Man Life Story mini would give the opportunity to see how all this shit affects him, and if he realizes a lot of this is his fault.

Wait, would he even be the Punisher in this? The Vietnam War was still going on in 1977, in the Life Story universe. Vietnam War ended in 1975 in real-life (though the US pulled out earlier).

Frank just constantly going back to war

Yeah, he wouldn't even have time to bring his family to Central Park.

The Max comic was done in real time I believe