I thought it was kinda forgettable

I thought it was kinda forgettable

Attached: 1530497460452.jpg (800x800, 178K)

Thanks for your input. Updating the database

MCU is forgettable,you wont remember none of this crap in 10 years

This. It's a popular trend but the kind that has no staying power. Once it falls out of cultural favor people will forget about it hard.

And if it's not only remembered, but still ongoing 10 years from now?

I think IW was better too. And like the other anons said, MCU might become forgettable but I think Thanos left his mark.

is this /blowingagainstthewind/ general?

Nothing lasts forever and these movies, while being fun in their own right, are far from anything that people will remember in 10+ years once they end. Ultimately Marvel movies will fade away like Scifi, Westerns, and Zombie movies did before them, the difference being that they're all being made by one company and have a very similar overarching tone as a result. While people will probably remember them as a hallmark of the era, your average normalfaggot more than likely won't give a shit.

>Thanos left his mark
What would 2009 Yea Forums think if you told them Thanos was going to bring home $2 billion in the box office twice?

I think that with the internet age keeping records and shit, as well as the rise of "fandom culture", it'll be a lot harder for things to just fade away and be forgotten than it used to be.

U guys are so right. People always forget the top grossing movies of all time. Like who the fuck even remembers avatar or titanic? Star Wars? Jurassic park? I’m hardcore with u guys on this one. Best thread ever OP

i think its quite the opposite,

This was 2008 and people still remember Ledger's Joker.

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 1.76M)

i can smell mouse cum on your breath

less and less,ppl dont forget at same time, but things always go stale

>Nothing lasts forever and these movies, while being fun in their own right, are far from anything that people will remember in 10+ years once they end.

I wouldn't go that far. Infinity War and Endgame are more than likely the biggest cinematic event of the decade and will probably be talked about for the next 15 years. Beyond that, while the individual installments may be mostly forgotten, the MCU as a whole will go down in cinematic history as a massive achievement. And that will probably be talked about and praised as such for the next 30 to 50 years.

Either way, Leger's Joker got one movie and you're looking at over a decade of RDJ's Tony Stark embedded in the cultural zeitgeist. I think that's the sort of thing that's got long enough legs to keep walking 10 years from now.

Attached: file.png (1200x845, 2.16M)

Mostly for Society memes at this point though. We had a thread on evil clowns a few weeks ago and The Joker wasn't even mentioned until after the thread was days old and had hundreds of posts. One idiot quite literally didn't know that Joker pre-dates Pennywise.

Nolan's films are rapidly going the way of Raimi's Spider-Man movies in Yea Forums-consciousness.

with age cracks come,the MCU only worth something as moneymaker i didnt bring anything new outside of making cinema like tv (=worse)
will go down just like the Universal/monsters a gimick that paysoff

>implying I'll ever forget IM1

Attached: 1550788513035.jpg (1920x800, 462K)

at least you pick a good one to remember,the general audiences will forget the gems and the trash

Because they're old and have been discussed to death.

Attached: 1545912179146.webm (720x300, 2.95M)