How do you like your Batmobile bros?

How do you like your Batmobile bros?

Attached: 1148464341.jpg (1000x749, 191K)

This is old news
I don't know why it saw a resurgence all of a sudden

Who said it was news?

I'm glad it never made it past concept art.

I don't know how anybody can look at that and think it;s anything other than retarded.

he's ready even when the giant nutpeople try to invade

Hmmm, I don't know if this feminist propaganda or not

Attached: whenextraxch.jpg (630x420, 35K)

Bronze Age James Bond style gadget sports car will always be the best Batmobile.

Attached: batmobile bronze.png (1663x1197, 1.5M)

You're just retarded, it's based on scissors.

Attached: D6BJvCFUEAExLL1.jpg (900x405, 74K)

I legit miss heromobiles. These days, heroes get around with bullshit teleporters they just have for no reason. But that's boring, and honestly less functional than a personal vehicle.

it's supposed to look like an extra chromosome because of how retarded it is

Objective list of HR Giger's greatest accomplishments in order

>1. This Batmobile design
>2. The Dead Kennedys penis landscape poster
>3. Alien

So did he think Batman just drives into criminals and chops them in half?

Also:
>BAT
>MAN
>MOBIL

Alright but where's Darkseed

Oh, scissoring. Got it
So feminist it is

Attached: 51qbccqbo1_500.jpg (500x350, 28K)

I can't tell if you're just shitposting or if you're legitimately retarded and don't know who H.R. Giger is.

>bottom middle

Lol I love the idea of Batman bombing around town in a fat loud Mustang II like white trash. The 70's definitions of cool are so goofy.

Attached: sU2Dnee.jpg (1500x938, 195K)

I don't know about you but this looks like a vagina to me, Feminism is everywhere if you look hard enough

Attached: 1558047212648.jpg (603x405, 61K)

I don't give a shit if you're a troll or a retard. Kill yourself.

Alright, legit retarded it is.

>H.R. Giger design has genital imagery
Wowie zowie

I don't know why you replied to him, my dude. Don't waste time on this, bro

BAT
MAN
MOBIL

I'm most partial to the BTAS design.
>tfw there's finally a Hot Wheels version of it

Attached: Batmobiles.jpg (3840x1200, 1.52M)

We all love the tombstone but it really only belongs in a cartoon where cartoon logic can explain how it doesn't break in half when it turns.

I like Sean Murphy's. The idea is to combine all of the previous popular ones into one car.

Attached: 2c72f65a3f3bf34baabf39198e5dc0c4.jpg (1200x873, 152K)

I like the Tumbler because it was an actual functioning vehicle instead of a heap of fibreglass they tether around to fake driving tricks. It was a bit silly for Batman to be smashing up roofs and highways in a regular police chase though.

If anything, the Pod bike was better suited because he could ride it places a car couldn't.

Attached: 350[1].jpg (350x233, 17K)

Those bat ears are fucking ridiculous

In Batman Vengeance they actually had to make you use a grappling hook thing in order to make sharp turns

The first Burtonverse Batmobiles were my favourite, before they got stupid in Returns

Shit, anyone else getting a weird dick/vagina/butthole vibe from this thing?

I respect Giger, but that's awful for a batmobile.

No way, from wholesome ol' Giger?

I don't know what they were expecting

It has the functions, but not the aesthetics.

Attached: 1554395808936.jpg (2100x1388, 294K)

With a fucking jet turbine in the front.

Right Batmobile for the right Batman. The realistic Tumbler works because Nolan's movies are grounded in realism. Burton's unrealistic Gothic Batmobile is great because the movie is about style and atmosphere

The mic stand that the guy from Korn uses is pretty sweet.

It's BATB for me, perfect balance between campy and cool. the second one from The Batman was also great.

H R Giger obviously knew nothing about batman, I don't think he can be judged by this. He clearly did not give a shit. Asking Giger to design a comic book car is like asking Moebius to redesign the simpsons.

Why does Batman still have a Batmobile?
With VTOL Batwings and him spending so much time on roof-tops...
Honest question, did Batman use his grappling hook a lot before spider-man?
Putting all of that aside: I think the first Burton Batmobile is my favourite. It's ridiculous but looks street-legal enough, unlike the Nolan Batmobiles

>asking Moebius to redesign the simpsons
Well now I'm fucking curious

Grayson Batman had a flying batmobile IRC

I see the x, I see the vagina, but absolutely nothing about that design suggests "bat".

...Is there a Darkseidmobile? Because I really think there needs to be a Darkseidmobile.

Mostly for when he needs to travel far distances and transport a passenger/prisoner somewhere. Depending on the batman, it has weapons, armor, a remote terminal to the batcave computer, etc.

It's also been his emergency escape route when he's been injured. dramatically dragging himself in before the autodrive takes him back home to be healed.

Yep, I've always loved this one. Although I'm pretty sure Morrison intended it to be representative of Bruce's old outdated flawed way of thinking. Hence it being connected with grime and pollution and destruction and the red and black color scheme (associated in his run with death). When Bruce dies Dick uses a modern sleek rounded hovercraft instead.

Attached: batmobile.jpg (1500x1161, 268K)

89 is the default for me but 66 also has a special place in my heart.

I like how the Batmobile went from your boomer dad's car to a prototype Tesla tank

There is one, and only one, Batmobile.

Attached: batmobile.jpg (1024x512, 456K)

Good man

Attached: 10437d33-91f1-4737-a163-78b56e0f5b01.jpg (800x639, 51K)

It's dogshit.

I'm really in love with the Beware the Batman version.

>Honest question, did Batman use his grappling hook a lot before spider-man?

All the time. And he used a basic grappling hook he had to manually throw, which is doubly impressive.

Attached: beware_the_batmobile_by_ravendeviant-d7fv9bs.jpg (3150x1671, 361K)

I like the Batmobile in Arkham Knight the best. The transforming sports car in the Telltale games are cool too. The 98 Batmobile is also bangin.

Yea Julius Schwartz even had Batman throw shade at Spider-Man for ripping off his swinging when he took over for the "new look" era.

>got to see the 89 in action on the big screen for the 30th anniversary.
The tombstone is my favorite though.

Attached: batmobiles.jpg (2048x1433, 251K)

It gets shat on for taking up too much of the game but I liked it. I'll never not be mad about the Batmobile Edition of the game getting cancelled a week before launch.

Attached: 3dc03fe76e635524e7c6aa808ea11d19dbf6d9d77c050ce6d2b4d0b56bfe24aa.jpg (600x300, 75K)

Attached: 1537984359832s.jpg (103x125, 2K)

I absolutely adore the AK Batmobile. Weapons Mode is a great feature that I wish they would put in a movie.

I freely admit that I like this because of nostalgia. This car would not work in Gotham in a modern day "realistic" setting but god damn does it look cool as fuck.

Attached: batmobile.png (1280x561, 862K)

TAS and Burton 1 are the GOAT

this is the one my mind instantly goes to when someone says "batmobile", but yeah I also appreciate the tumbler

It's a decent design. Battling tanks just wasn't even remotely interesting, and the game relied on it a lot more than it should have.

Arkham Knight had a lot of problems.

This and BTAS batmobile are my favorites.

Beat me to the joke.

Actual best batmobile is the super soaker take on the Batman forever version.

Attached: 91RB2xSLEEL._SX425_.jpg (425x230, 36K)

The only thing I like about this design is the stupid fucking jet engine in the front.

I like it when it looks like a car instead of a tank or whatever that HR Giger abomination is.

I think I like the most but I'm conflicted. It looks like it's as long as a short limo, so it's hard to imagine it being able to maneuver through city streets and allies. But at the same time if it was the size of a normal car it wouldn't feel grandiose enough to be The Batmobileâ„¢ instead of just "Batman's car."

This is an underrated design.

Attached: tfx.jpg (600x333, 24K)

The giant wings on the back ruin it.

yeah, that's german for mobile you mong

More like Batmodildo

No, literally everything but the giant wings on the back ruin it.

Honestly it being retarded is why it's amazing to me.

It's H.R. Giger though, his art prominently has flesh and technology molding together. Chromosome car seems up his alley ngl.

You guys have terrible taste. The thing is beautiful.

Penismobile?

Attached: 1450962431228.jpg (550x387, 105K)

Atomic Batteries to Power.

Batman was fighting crime with an unlicensed nuclear device.

I'm annoyed they didn't stick with this design, but then again the Arkham series was just continuously going down in quality.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I feel like ever since the Nolan Batman movies, every new Batmobile is just a permutation of the Tumbler.

I swear I remember it literally bending in the animation when it was driving up a winding mountain road.

Much like anything popular that makes it's way into the public conscious, every future adaptation has to borrow at least one element ad nauseam. Before it was Batman wearing all black and being brooding, now it's the "urban tank" aesthetic.

best batmobile coming thru

Attached: batman-and-robin-1-2-3.jpg (1200x923, 376K)

The BTAS version sucks.
Why the hell they didn't use the Burton batmobile is beyond me.

What the hell these are all cool

my nibba

I'll never not be mad that the Arkham series went from BTAS inspired designs to Dark Knight shit. Driving the Batmobile from AA around the city would have been fucking awesome

They added a bunch of skins for the batmobile, did they ever end up adding this one?

Yeah, but only for those Riddler time trials. You can't actually drive it in Gotham.

You must have an odd penis

Jet turbine drives the wheels, dumbass.

I looked up moebius and now sad he is dead. Fuck

It took him a few decades, but he eventually got it.

Attached: 1546491158246.png (1280x800, 196K)

Literally nothing about this looks like the Batmobile.

kek

I have no idea what he's been driving in the comics for the past decade because I just read '66 comics

The one on the left in the back (BatB?) looks the best.

That's incredibly rad

>Arkham Asylum is a decent Batman story that's only really darker because it's set in the asylum
>every game afterwards leaves the asylum but keeps ramping up the edge
>the villains also rarely have any character beyond "Hurr, I like murder."

>chicks have 2 of the car

Arkham City was a respectable attempt at turning everything up to 11. Catwoman wasn't that great of an addition, but I appreciate what they were trying to do.

Swiss

Paul Dini wrote Arkham Asylum and some of Arkham City but then did not come back so the gave devs could do their own edgy tacticool dogshit spin on everything for the rest of the series

My favorite probably...

Attached: wAfJCA6.jpg (1280x1684, 469K)

Alex Ross did 2 good designs...
1 of 2...

Attached: Yd8W6hA.jpg (2824x2048, 1.93M)

2 of 2...

Attached: X5gnkmn.jpg (1132x792, 157K)

Literally every artist just draws something completely different because they all want "put their own spin on it" and surprise surprise, they're all forgettable shit.

Attached: 22hdScM.jpg (570x8525, 1.48M)

Check out the first IRL Batmobile. Some guy built it in his barn in 1960 and DC hopped on it and toured it as an official promotional vehicle until the Adam West show came out with their Batmobile.

Attached: 79890897.jpg (920x613, 180K)

Definitely Burton's for me, but second place goes to the Tumbler because it's so fucking ridiculous I love it.

Plain red Studebaker for me, accept no substitutions. Gun to my head, I GUESS I'd except a black Studebaker with a giant metal Batman head on the front but I won't be happy about it.

Attached: 56d8b790dd08950f118b477a-960-448.jpg (960x448, 200K)

I'm partial to the OG that you see in that one flashback in B:TAS

Attached: batmobile dcau.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Batman in a convertible with his cape flying out behind him is the most based shit ever and smarter artists would be using it for its awesome art potential

Now which flavor of Batplane do you like?

Attached: 1530451264419.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

The worst part is that they tease you in the first game

>The Plasticmanmobile

It's like a pair of garden sheers and a lobster claw had sex and this is the baby.

Yea they point out the bendy Batmobile happened with one animations studio a lot in the commentary. It's most egregious on Heart of Ice IIRC

You can, just no weapons

That's hilarious. I wonder what the animators were thinking? I kinda like it though, in retrospect.

Their stories about the over seas animators are pretty great. There was no communication and the animators were all anime people who didn't understand Batman or Western animation. They got one scene back where Batman was supposed to jump over someone and instead he took off and started flying around the room. The animators thought because he was a superhero and had a cape naturally he could fly.

Attached: Batmobile.jpg (576x367, 142K)

Batman 66 WOULD NEVER do anything unlicensed. It’s a fact that he was given special dispensation from the department of energy to run that engine in exchange for access to the blueprints. As a deputized agent of the law 8n Gotham City he would never do anything illegal

the burton batmobile is my favourite.
sure it can't turn for shit but it looks great

Based 50's men wouldn't even sit in the car next to their wives

Attached: image_49d66665_a2e3_4811_b463_ad7f76ce7c29.0.jpg (1200x800, 68K)

>I don't know why it saw a resurgence all of a sudden
Just youtubers trying to impress their followers by pretending they uncovered some epic obscure trivia.

It actually got posted on a Giger fan twitter and then retweeted a bunch but ok

Would make a neat spaceship desu

Injustice 2 had a cool looking Batmobile, like a car version of the AK tank.

Attached: steven-downer-bm-shot-2.jpg (1920x1164, 269K)