Is Yea Forums the X-Men of the real world? Most of the world that know of us, views us as a scourge on society

Is Yea Forums the X-Men of the real world? Most of the world that know of us, views us as a scourge on society.

Attached: 5933456-x-men_prime_vol_2_1_textless.jpg (791x1200, 375K)

yeah sure i guess

why not?

Well, we're also right, like Cyclops.

>us
Fucking cringe
Don't come here talking about how edgy Yea Forums is to fit in please

The X-Men don't deserve it though

X-Fags will buy anything, so I'm sure they'll also buy this idea.

what would a Yea Forums themed superhero team be like? Yea Forumsnrad would obviously included but im too new to know is he is capeshit or not. his name might not even be conrad idfk

>us
NYPA. Anyhow, I’m not a dirty Mutie or some other subhuman trash. Bugger off you delinquent. All Muties must hang.

Attached: 91EA6AAF-061D-439A-BDB9-C52D47ECB12B.jpg (946x831, 428K)

Fuck mutie scum. The Avengers are our guys.

When the fuck was the last time Yea Forums "protected" anything?

If anything, Yea Forums is the Brotherhood

Yes, except that they're right and we don't have powers.

We avenged a cat, so clearly, we're the Avengers.

Attached: 1553727070751.jpg (904x1280, 262K)

There's plenty of groups that are considered that. If you want to be a special snowflake and compare yourself to fictional characters based on your schizoid simplifications and lack of common sense then go on deviantart or tumblr.

The X-Men help people though, we don't do shit.

There would be 4 of them on the team (obviously).
1. The Yea Forums board-tan Conrad guy. I have no idea what his personality is like or if he has any powers.
2. The Sage. He looks like an old man, he can turn intangible like a ghost so he can touch things without bumping them. He seems like a wise mentor figure until you realize his ramblings are mostly useless.
3. (You). (You) is like the hulk in that he becomes extremely strong and durable, but instead of anger, he gets stronger depending on how much attention people pay to him. If 3 people are watching him he has the strength of 3 men. If he's on TV and everyone can see him he is like a god. If he is alone or everyone else is distracted he is cripple-like and needs a cane to walk.
4. The Janitor. Cleans and deletes thing IRL with a magical mop. He's an Anubis-like being with a dog head on a human body and wears suspenders.

You're allowed to leave.

No. The X-Men had a decade plus of being publicly beloved heroes with government contacts.

We've always been hated, always will be.

Attached: horriblemutantoppression.png (297x270, 213K)

I'd say we're more like Moon Knight: Schizophrenic, largely ineffectual, and drive away everyone we care about through our weaponized autism.

White men are the X-Men oof the real world
Hated and feared by the general populace even though we're their genetic superiors and are trying to make the world a better place.

fucking brilliant

What would the team name be?

The Four Chads.

Over 3 million unique users since 2015. We are society. Those whingers who refuse to use this site are the outcasts.

Well, if so I can taste that delicious infidel meat...
Where do I buy those visors?

Attached: 1557050691571.jpg (1890x1195, 891K)