Archive of old DC Comics Message Boards?

I've seen the old DC Comics official message boards mentioned before on older comics blogs, and I remember seeing them in pic related with Superboy Prime.

Does anyone know where an archive of them might be? I know I can always use the Wayback Machine, but I was wondering if there was a mirror of them that's searchable so I can find amusing rants/discussion about specific topics.

I would really appreciate any help with finding a archived version of them. Thank you.

Attached: lw9bcrhbzho11.png (312x326, 214K)

i bet boy prime constantly posts here

Oh, sorry. I just thought that this would be the right board to ask.

They were pretty shit from what I recall, probably not missing too much

That hunt and peck type style though

Yeah but I like seeing people's old theories.
Sometimes they're amusing. And it's neat to see what people were complaining was shit back then.

As far as I know, there's no archive of it. I think people took it for granted that the boards would stay the same for a long time, or stay up.

Were the DC Message Boards just as awful as CBR or scans_ daily?

I have no idea. I was a tween when they were taken down.

It's is fuck that user.

Slightly worse, there was a lot of crossover with CBR.
It's like how GameFAQs is just where teens go before they discover Yea Forums. It's all the trash of CBR, but with even younger posters.

s_d was way more of a circlejerk.

Fuck you faggot die in a hole

Was there any theorycrafting on there that was occasionally interesting?

Scans_daily is/was awful?

I bet he's still speedy.

gamefaqs forums really are shit
dragonball autists there make any here pale in comparison

Nah, Speedy is called Red Arrow now

As someone who posted (badly) there as a tween, I'm very happy to see them lost to memory.

This though, they felt like social media does now, just some thing that's going to be around for a while. Boy were we wrong.. I miss forums.

I thought he was Arsenal?

Not dc but recently i was looking up forum threads from when ultimate spiderman was in it's prime and people were talking about bagley leaving the title, or discussion about when back in black was happening