How would you fix this character?

How would you fix this character?

Attached: america_chavez.jpg (486x757, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/f/f9/Soldier_item_maggot_idle10.wav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Introduction to penis

Corrective rape.

Just hook her up with Kate Bishop forever. No swinging, no on-again-off-again, just straight up lesbian sex all day and all night.

No fixing her, just scrap her and start over. She is forever stained at this point by that fucking awful solo. Probably the first comic I've ever read.

BWC injection.

Alternate dimension fuckery or something. Casey version of the character can come back and kick her head off.

Clone his brain then swap hers out. I always thought a black latina lesbian acting as a nutjob parody of 50s patriotism would work very well and provide much needed contrast.

Attached: 280px-Community_Soldier_Strategy_Header.png (280x510, 171K)

Writing her out of the story.

This

Attached: systemflaw_n89rwrzJ2a1s91rjyo2_r1_1280.png (800x939, 414K)

Either kill her off, or pair her with a blonde haired, blue eyed white male.

Not even Casey is interested in his version considering that his OC knock-off comic went nowhere after the announcement.

Retcon her origin to being a Columbian genetics experiment that used stolen Sentry formula notes. Attribute the Gabby Rivera run to her tripping on sedatives and mind altering drugs to keep her under control. SHIELD would break up the operation and reprogram her, further muddling her fucked up back story.

Leave her personality completely intact but play it for laughs and make it so that people find her aggression off-putting/intimidating/annoying instead of inspiring and brave

She was already good in The Ultimates, just take her away from bad writers.

Character aren't real, anons. They aren't actually annoying, or rude, or whatever. They're written that way by. There's no such thing as a bad character, just bad writers.

I think it's more likely that the book didn't happen for legal reasons instead of a lack of interest on Casey's part. Shame since I thought America and her group were a lot more interesting in Vengeance than the super dyke from the dyke dimension junk Gillen shat out.

Give her back to Gab because I need a fucking laugh. The character is already irredeemable after that so we may as well just enjoy the trainwreck

Make her stories about wacky inter dimensional adventures, don't take it seriously. Give her some actual personallity other than "lesbian"... I mean, the character can be gay, but don't built the whole story around it.

make her a sex object joke character

> (OP)
>No fixing her, just scrap her and start over. She is forever stained at this point by that fucking awful solo. Probably the first comic I've ever read.
This. Anything less would sound like a very comic book-y retcon story.

America (vol.1, 2017-2018) is a brave, political comic, tackling complex social issues.

Attached: Exterminatrix Gas.jpg (1293x1410, 832K)

>Begin big ass event
>America finds herself coming across knowledge that could save mankind and racing to tell someone
>End issue with her mangled, mutilated corpse and some kind of cryptic menacing message carved into her
>Carry on

One of many things but let her lose or at least be pushed to her limits in a fight. Maybe have Her throw down with someone like Sentry, Molecule Man, or even Skaar if you wanna keept it teen vs teen.

Electroshock therapy.

Attached: Mike_03b23f_6135217.jpg (635x480, 102K)

She was a brainwashed Skrull for her whole series. Problem solved.

America is shitkino. It's the Trolls 2 of cape comics.

Put her on a planet that is then destroyed by galactus

Attached: 66283c23783ca44d75de87f3c2a8aecb.jpg (448x676, 120K)

Get her back with the girlfriend she had back in her Ultimates days. Preferably by having her crawl back asking for forgiveness.

Gets raped by a gang of white men and develops a fetish for white cock.

Scrap character entirely and replace her with a horny nine month pregnant Anne Frank armed with a stolen Kar98 who shoots Nazis from rooftops by day and rides Peter's dick by night.

Attached: Exclusive BF5 DLC content.png (1409x1139, 1.11M)

How bizarre

This

But for real keep her exactly as gabby wrote her and have everyone shit on her for it. Also have her job to all villains, even stiltman.

If shes an OP cosmic-tier inter-dimensional hopping character then treat her like such. And remove the 'American' theme.

But if she must fight earthlings then nerf her powers considerably.

Attached: download.jpg (749x542, 104K)

Make her people hermaphrodites instead of that shit Gabby came up with.

Bad writers createbad characters (or in this case make a decent character into a bad one) you dull, the existence of one doesn't nullify the other, there can be bad characters made by good writers out of laziness/lack of interest/lack of knowledge about an specific character type, etc.

>There's no such thing as a bad character, just bad writers.
Both are real and both are shit.

Cock addiction. Not even joking. Keep her hero-ing, but make it so she needs that Dong every hour on the hour.

Develop her character beyond "sassy Latina who takes no shit from nobody", how in the fuck aren't more progressives offended that she's just a stereotype?

With my dick.

Bend her over and introduce my cock to her ass and pussy

with a character? gay Black latina is not characters

Bleached and Cuckquean fetishes

Attached: 6350721+_02ce1500d6530fdacd4e60eb8fd20d84.png (1139x1079, 470K)

Well in that case, She didn't make a good first impression

this would be kino

She needs more powers and a larger group of characters surrounding her who constantly affirm her awesomeness. But none of them can be cis, straight, white males.

Kate Bishop is for Cassie Lang!!

Make her a villain. Its the easiest thing that Marvel can do without making multiple drastic changes to the character

Do you have any idea how much bad press they’d get for making a latinx lesbian a villain?

She doesn’t have a character right now other than being gay and being a fake Latina- oh sorry I mean Latinx.

Hows this?
Evil version from another dimension and have her kill off the good one

So other races can't become villains now?

>There's no such thing as a bad character, just bad writers.
Biggest meme ever shat out.

If you've ever described a character as "good" or agreed with the sentiment that there are good characters, then there must also exist bad characters. To say that a character is incapable of lacking interesting qualities which in turn make them boring, is to deny reality. Another writer can later come in and salvage aspects of a failed character, but you can't erase history. The blemish of their poorly written origin or their worst solo story will never disappear. I can point you to a very bad character in Star Trek Discovery and a very bad character in Disney's Star Wars. I can point to Miles and Riri along with many others. You can attempt to "fix" a poorly conceived character, but if they were created for the wrong reasons, that's all the character will ever be.

Have you seen the reaction to Game of Thrones? And she’s just a white woman.

- Remove/Retcon everything from the Gabby Rivera era
- Nerf her powers;
- Make her a female lesbo Casonova, hungry for pussy

Then get progressive and have a threesome.

>How would you fix this character?

One great super hero suit
Not a tactical suit
A suit that she would show her arms if a little of the legs
Fly, super strength
A circle of friends like Parker had in the 70s
A gallery of interesting new villains like as a female version of Lex Luthor
See? Too easy

>She is forever stained at this point by that fucking awful solo.
If characters were forever ruined by some shitty stories, I can assure you there would be very little stories left.
>Probably the first comic I've ever read.
Well that explains it... Pleb.
This. And it's funny that you're getting replied by anons who ac as if Gabby Rivera created her, or even built up her lore, when all she did was add extraneous shit to what she already had and can be easily ignored (like Kate Thompson did in West Coast Avengers).

Make her a villain

>A gallery of interesting new villains like as a female version of Lex Luthor

interesting.. i mean at first glance her origin story sounds a bit like wonder woman anyway. so it sort of works

I was bored so I decided to make this out of one of her appearances last year. Most of you (95%) are haters who actually didn't read anything beyond her godawful solo nor have any clue about her, so clearly you don't know how to "fix" her, but I'm sure at least a minority will appreciate this.
If only I knew how to draw, though.

Attached: america-wants-you-fs8.png (973x679, 204K)

Meant to say "worst" but it autocorrected you turbofaggot. There's bad stories a character is in and then there's fucking Sotomayor University, holy menstruation, and lesbian dimensions for your overpowered Mary Sue. A character needs some appeal to be worth even retconning and I can't see it after that stinker. Would be a lot of work to undue all that for a shitty d lister

>If shes an OP cosmic-tier inter-dimensional hopping character then treat her like such.
That's what Ewing did and it worked out well. I wish Ewing will use his new clout as a bestseller writer and relaunch Ultimates as Ultimates Cubed.
>And remove the 'American' theme.
Now this I can't agree with. She's supposed to be the Ms America legacy, though obviously none of you remember.

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-02-25 10-20-17.png (767x903, 1.12M)

reminder, soldier's brain is so small, an alien parasite starved to death
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/f/f9/Soldier_item_maggot_idle10.wav

Make her gay and a closet clown preformer

>kill her off in an unceremonious way. Have a C List villain off her.
>Have her death be acknowledged once by an A-Lister in a passing comment.
>Dont bring her back.

There. Apply to the other mediocre legacy or nu-Marvel characters and were 1/10 of the way for fixing their shit tier comics.

>How would you fix this character?
Throuple with a Kree and a Skrull.

She's a bland character with an unoriginal powerset and boring design. Patriotic characters and flying/super strong heroes are so old hat and she does neither of those things well. The only thing she has going for her is being "woke" and comic book readers are tired of that, too.

Attached: Clark_Kent_%28Earth-9602%29.gif (360x450, 121K)

>There's bad stories a character is in and then there's fucking Sotomayor University, holy menstruation, and lesbian dimensions for your overpowered Mary Sue.
Considering not many actually read it and it was meme'd to death in here (and in youtube circles), it's pretty damn easy to ignore all that. By the way it still sounds like you meant to say "first", since this isn't nearly the worst comic published by Marvel (let alone the big Two). There's still shit like Trouble and Ultimatum out there.
>She's a bland character with an unoriginal powerset and boring design.
>unoriginal powerset
How many characters can open multiversal portals with a star design?

Super Soldier was such a fucking terrible design.

Attached: America but good.jpg (841x1196, 88K)

first of all, I would introduce her with a scene where she gets fucked straight by a cis-hetero privileged white male.

Then the comic would continue with her learning to hate minorities.

make her a house wife that somebody who realizes that she has been bigoted towards white men in the past

Death

Attached: FE22598F-D6EF-433F-92DE-B9C8E1B6E70D.gif (350x193, 1.72M)

god i hate incase's faces, he's so fucking bad at drawing faces.

I kind of want to explore her being a lesbian from the lesbian dimension more, because man, that’s not normal.

Her homeworld literally does not, and has never had men. Societal norms as we know them don’t exist where she’s from. Neither does history, since no men whatsoever exsited.

How does she feel about men now that they’re everywhere? How much does she even know about them? She’s literally never seen a penis, has she? Etc. Etc.

turn her hetero and less immigration suffering.

Attached: 1991.jpg (500x426, 60K)

Kill Steve and make her the new Captain America.

This.
Just end it, and never speak of it again.

There's a big difference between a character being in a bad story, and a character's solo comic being easily one of the worst comics ever published.
And immediately following that, she was in West Coast Avengers, which quickly became just as bad.

Make her the house servant of like a white male hero or something. Brown women like that should be a maid or something. I don't know. God I hate wetbacks.

Based.

nicely done, contentfag

>if they were created for the wrong reasons, that's all the character will ever be.
deadpool was originally created as a slade wilson knockoff.

>white trailer trash fantasizing about having a hispanic servant

lmao I'm Mexican and finishing up my internal medicine residency at a great program. I will make more over the course of my lifetime than you ever will. Stay fucking mad, incel.

Have fun with those $100,000 debts

I'm sure he'll make it back harvesting kidneys in no time. He's Mexican, after all.

Brown people can't into medicine. White men created medicine and are the only ones capable of doing it.

What about Asians?

If it's like the horn of a rino or something fake like that, they can call it "medicine" but only white men are biologically capable.

Not after writing like this.

Attached: FC14726D-124C-489F-9365-99F29B937852.jpg (452x678, 52K)

>Eat your hamburger, Apollo.

Give her to a good LGBT writer like the guys who wrote She-Ra.

based brap poster

Kys wetback kike

By not being written by Gabby Rivera and have her just be a tough girl character.
Which is what they did so HEY problem already solved.

I disagree; Incase is excellent at drawing faces you want to stuff your dick inside.

What are you, asexual?

It's pretty much Themyscira in space, big whoop. It's like people don't see she was always meant to be a Wonder Woman analogue before Rivera was even involved.
Also this. It's that happened to Ironheart too, except there's obtuse retards in here who will insist she's also "forever tainted", making one think the problem isn't even the bad writing but who they are in first place.

I don't care how they fix her as they strip Gabby Rivera of any credit.

She has virtually NO credit in the character beyond the shit you guys insist she has. None of her stuff has been referenced beyond Ewing addressing her absence during an arc by saying "I'm getting my 101 on the Multiverse" in Ultimates.

She's not allowed to date white people.

Get off of Yea Forums, Gabby.

She has always been annoying, even before Rivera.

Attached: 4316411-jenchav2.jpg (960x544, 248K)

AMURICAAAAA!

Is this bait or something?

Steven Universe
Star VS the forces of Evil

There's probably more "star themed" heroes with teleportation.
Or if you instead mean: "Heroes with star shaped teleportation powers" then that's just reaching.

>"but have you ever seen an Aardvark themed superhero?"
Doesn't mean le animal hero/villian is "unique" because it looks different

Attached: 1553613273560 1538191999956.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

Attached: IMG_20190204_085529.jpg Monopoly gun no).jpg (914x1024, 68K)

>Steven Universe
>Star VS the forces of Evil
I've never actually seen any of these cartoons, but none of them have existed for as long as America has.
>Or if you instead mean: "Heroes with star shaped teleportation powers" then that's just reaching.
I actually meant that, so if you're actually using the "star-themed" hero thing, you're simply mistaken. It's not at all reaching since she's not simply a teleporter, she can cross over universes as easily as punching a star-shaped hole.

And her latest iteration has her punch a hole to Earth and just go to "university" for a bit , I think I remember it going like that.
>learning something from Storm
>stopping University-Hitler in BDSM gear
Did her previous issue have her go to exciting places at all?

>And her latest iteration has her punch a hole to Earth and just go to "university" for a bit
No. She's been in West Coast Avengers and No Road Home since then...
Man, holy shit, you guys keep proving you don't know shit about her.

Her boyfriend from Vengeance was a total Chad, Gillen wrote him off as an experiment when he made her the gayest gay from the gay dimension.

Were either of those any good?

No Road Home was great, though she was only in it for a panel. West Coast Avengers was very low stakes and it's why it failed, but once you get past that, it's good.
I forgot to mention, but while her solo was coming out, she was still in Ultimates2, so it's not like it was the only shit she was in.