Could the DC/Marvel universes survive if you dropped every single SCP into them?

Could the DC/Marvel universes survive if you dropped every single SCP into them?

Attached: D4hv4CxWsAAiEJg.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1879
scp-wiki.net/scp-2000
youtube.com/watch?v=8L0wQgPa20o
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Writer
scp-wiki.net/scp-053
scp-wiki.net/
scp-wiki.net/scp-2094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could Yea Forums survive if marvel and DC shut down for good?

They deal with cosmic threats on a daily basis. So yes.

But 5000+ of them at once?

mr mxy on it own would destroy the mojority of the scp,s

Maybe the ones that aren't some higher dimensional fuckery or demonic god. I wouldn't give him good chances against the Starfish for instance.

We are talking about characters like Superman, Sentry, Doctor Strange, Dr Fate, the Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Thor, Jean Grey, Mr Fantastic, and others that have god-like strength, super op powers, super intelligence, reality-bending and/or divine properties.

Are they in their current state and within proper containment protocols? Sure. Outside containment? They’re in for a fun time, but if they act quick they should be fine.

Yes because the SCP are all a bunch of shit fan-fiction wanking on edgy bullshit.

Most of the SCPs can't really be solved by punching them harder or throwing them into another dimension. And if it's all of them being dumped at once, with no containment already in place, then bad things are going to happen.

Have you ever read a comic book?

This guy gets it.

They could catch quite a few before shit goes FUBAR, assuming they are given some kind of warning system. But if all the anomalies are just dumped in at once, then it's only a matter of time before something like the Void one fucjs everything up.

Again, most of the heroes (especially Doctor Strange) deal with eldritch horror and god’s all the time. Sure some SCPs will put up a fight but they will find a way to win in the end.

So exactly like capeshit then?

The OP says ALL of the SCPs get ported over. That's 5000 (and counting) separate entities, with some of those being at the very least Event worthy, if not Crisis-tier. And they're all turning up at once.

Strange, especially current Strange, just won't cut it.

Attached: 1555026425589.jpg (576x458, 109K)

By Bug2 comic book logic, all the SCP now become characters in the universes that many will have devoted fanbases. Some WILL die just to spark Drama/Controversy. Said SCPs will be revived (via magic or science) or retconned to be alive (it wasn’t SCP-173 that died! It was Xorn’s brother in disguise). Not to mention the relation drama between the SCPs and the heroes (did anyone really want to see SCP 1471 dating Barry Allen? Really?)

So really their fate would be worse than anything they could comprehend.

unless the starfish can destroy the multiverse for the fun of it like mxy has done ill still vote for him, your acting like if dc comics and marvel dont have their own cosmic gods, demons and other shit, they have been writing this much before the scp wiki even existed and have their own array of multiversal destroyers and creators

Ah, I see 2747 is already hard at work.

rule of ninja: all the SCP become less of a threat. the most dangerous would be defeated by a single team, while Punisher and Daredevil would take dozen of the weakest by themselve

>682 gets chosen from the snap
>starts to disengrate
>constant regeneration prevents a full on dusting
hmmm

Whilst I don't think 3125/the Starfish could kill Mxy outright, not sure if Mxy can do the same to it. It's basically something like the 5th dimension, but as an aggressive force bearing down on lower realities to consume them. And even ignoring that, there's a ton of shit on the SCP side that could really fuck things up here, like the Empyrean Parasite, or 2470.

No, several things are auto world Ender's

>it just grows multiple hands with Gauntlets of their own so that it can multi-snap
Good job, you've fucked us.

Nah, I think the dusting continues, but he can slow it by changing his genetic material, such as changing into stone, or by bulking up to prevent it from progressing

You're forgetting that the dead world is an scp, if you send it there everyone dies instantly. And any multiverse traveler fleeing from it just causes a new dead world to form in their home.

It starts in a cave, so unless some idiot (looking at you, Thawne) decides to enter it and come back out to the main reality, the effect shouldn't manifest.

constantine and his friends would

As I said; some idiot.

The autism in here is maximum cringe.

Your post is what's really cringy here.

Not the biggest SCP expert but aren't a lot of them pretty busted? Also part of the problem isn't so much dealing with the SCP specifically but the mass chaos and panic they would cause. Not to mention you'd probably have villains trying to get their hands on some of em for their own ends which would probably cause more problems.

I'm not the one jacking off to shitty 2spoopy4me fanfiction.

>Not the biggest SCP expert but aren't a lot of them pretty busted?
Incredibly so. Even something as early off as 319 could irreversibly fuck reality if left unchecked. And all because some dick of a wizard wanted to explore other realities.

682 adapted to being rendered nonexistent via the metaphysical pointer in one instance. Not sure the snap could do much better.

You said move it to their world, that means moving it into the mainline reality

Depending on exactly where they end up, the cakes could get out of control quickly

>in a constant state of dusting and reforming
At least he'd probably not be so much of a threat anymore.

The cave would be moved at most. I don't think the actual force can move between realities without a host to bring it to them. So it's still fucking bad since it exists unsealed, but not as bad as it could be.

Either way, the death cave wouldn't be the biggest threat here in the end.

If they have Matter-Eater Lad on hand, they could probably negate its threat, but they'd basically stick him in a situation where he's doomed to eating the cakes.

The entity with the highest bullshit power level wins. If there are entities with infinite bullshit power levels, it comes down a tie.

That said, both DC and Marvel have characters or objects that are OP as fuck. It's all a matter of who's writing the story.

Attached: Mechanical Botanical Satanical and beyond the shitpost that questions your sanity.png (1460x824, 808K)

problem is that there's not just one of them but 237
say they go undetected for just a week: there's now 30,000 of the damn things
at some point even matter eater lad is going to meet his match

yes, this place would actually be better

The DC and Marvel universes already deal with poorly written characters and political mouthpieces on a regular basis so sure.

>The entity with the highest bullshit power level wins.
So 3812 solos?

Attached: unshaped.jpg (640x480, 40K)

DC no. They've got a 99.99% insane character population.
Marvel yes. They'd just look at the SCP's and ignore them.

Your daily reminder

Attached: 1546034787496.jpg (1005x2048, 928K)

Get new memes, CFO. These are stale.

Conversation on first Day of Yea Forums without DC or Marvel:
>Could the Rick and Morty universes survive if you dropped every single SCP into them?
>Could Yea Forums survive if Rick and Morty shut down for good?
>yes, this place would actually be better

It'll never end, you should know that by now.

Doesn't help that they absolutely HAVE to be eaten. Doing anything else to them just causes them to replicate more.

After a point, they'd probably just collapse into a massive ever-expanding blackhole.

Who’s this supposed to be? Laughy McLaugherson?

nah, the robot that represent the concept of superman and therefore will find a way to win beats scp 3812

It's 1879. Laughy is 2030.
scp-wiki.net/scp-1879

Attached: D4hv67sWsAMd9IO.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

even the black hole doesn't stop them, as they appear on the nearest flat surface so decidedly outside of said black hole
so said flat surface turns into another cake black hole, which turns into 4 etc

Gaunter O'Dimm if he had a boss and was a salesman

If anything, they'd fight each other for a bit, 3812 realizes that it doesn't care for any of this, and then they just sit and talk together.

he's le wacky smiley demon

The snap from what I understand doesn't just delete you, it erases you timeline, so unless 682 could do something about that I think he's toast.

most skips aren't that dangerous though

Didn't R&M threads died down after the fast food incident?

Well, at least I believe I'm not. But that depends on whether or not people like being me.

Attached: 0993a5dedc3fb7216f8559887f420fc12b8e4ba4v2_hq.jpg (978x1024, 53K)

The SCP universe survives just fine with all the SCPs, doesn't it? All they have is some shitty Umbrella Corp/X-Com ripoff led by a mary sue. All you would need is Flex Mentallo and with some AIM goons and you'd be set for the same status quo the SCP-verse maintains.

Did you get laughed out of Yea Forums again?

Yes. Even the ones that can't be killed (682) would just be banished somewhere else or imprisoned indefinitely. Superman alone could probably handle every single SCP.

The SCP universe survives on selective canon. Since all the tales would clash against each other, making continuity a nightmare, you can pretty much handpick what stories you consider canon. There are even multiple versions of SCP-001 so people won't screech about their anime OC not being the most powerful character.

>they created a new danger rank above keter for the extra edgy nu donut steels

Attached: 1557858936857.jpg (363x323, 35K)

>The SCP universe survives just fine with all the SCPs, doesn't it?
Not at all. The number of near-misses, universal resets, times where everything goes tits up, and worse is utterly staggering. And that's just with like maybe the first 200 of them. Including all the rest requires multiverse-fuckery to explain how ANYTHING remains.

No they didn't? Every once in awhile, some tryhard aspie will make up a new rank so their SCP seems particularly awesome, but the core ranks have never changed.

It doesn't, though. There is an SCP (I forget the number) that is literally an underground factory designed to fix and repopulate the planet in the event of the world ending. It's been used twice already. Basically SCP knows its tactics and methods aren't great and figured out a way to win even if they lose.

>so unless 682 could do something about that

Attached: jc.gif (500x500, 177K)

The ranks describe difficulty of containment. Not danger levels. Some SCPs that are considered Safe would be far greater threats than many Keters, but if you can just lock them in a box and forget about them, then you're fine. A Meter is something that either actively breaches and makes containment hell, or can't be contained at all.

The other rarer ranks vary, but most also follow this line of thought.

wasnt scp 682 related to the universe and the only way to kill him was by destroying that universe? because if it is like that the snap should kill him considering that the gauntlet(pre nerf) was more powerful than the alikes of eternity

So the SU fanbase: spooky edition?

>so unless 682 could do something about that

Attached: 1491064717592.jpg (623x414, 165K)

It's 2000
scp-wiki.net/scp-2000

not really led by mary sues, just led by highly intelligent, competent people willing to compromise their own morals
the fact that they are damn good at their job does not make them mary sues, as competence is something one could expect from a global organization like this

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of the GOC.

the doctors are cringe OC

Thought Robot solos.

Our universe has survived and we don't have any superheroes.

They're hardly used anymore, so the point is moot.

i meant self inserts

Mary sues then

1 wasn't talking about the doctors in particular
2 doctors OC has gone out of style a good 5 years ago, they only get used for deconstruction style stories anymore

>Our universe has survived
Has it? Or is that just what they want you to think?

Don't forget the meta commentary shit they apply to a lot of entries. SCP might be more convoluted than the big two combined.

I still remember Operation OverMeta. God, what a ride.

mary sues make the world revolve around them in particular by their extra-ordinary perfect traits

however in this case, for the universe to exist, the people in charge NEED to be competent, and they act as nebulous background figures, not the main focus of the stories

the mere fact that the presence of competent figures in leadership positions makes you think of "mary sue" instantly says a lot about the average quality of writing in modern fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=8L0wQgPa20o

Mary Sues make the story revolve around them. The leadership of the Foundation don't even exist as characters outside of very few entries.

How would 096 fair? It's been proven to be basically unstoppable if someone sees its face; even if you dismember it it'll eventually heal and continue the chase.

This is my favorite skip

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

Competent, yeah?

But clef with his fucking ukulele, and not being able to take pictures of his face because some random shit will always appear over it, and he's invincibility against succubus' power because he's "le asexual Xd" (even tho her power works even on GAY MEN) is fucking elder god cringe tier

It can also phase through objects per the Broken Masquerade hub. In all honesty, it probably kills many many people, street-hero heroes included, before someone sends it to space or puts it in the Phantom Zone.

Phantom zone.

But wouldn't that be dooming everyone in the Phantom Zone?

you are aware that those stories are considered on the site an old-shame and stories in that style haven't been written in half a decade?

People can't be killed in phantom zone, right?

The simpliest way is to just be stronger than it, most above street level should be able to wrestle it down until it can be contained.
I'm thinking that some small amount of time travel or dimension hopping should do the trick as well, like when Barry avoided the Black Lantern Ring.

But the real question is; could Bobble the Clown do the impossible and get Jon to actually defy his dad?

Attached: Clown.png (1628x1612, 511K)

Yes, but I am still mad

kaktus tho

Name ONE (1) SCP that can contend against the Empty Hand.

Attached: Empty_Hand.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

106 is worse. You couldn't even lock it away in some prison dimension, and unlike 096, 106 is actually malicious and doesn't need a reason to kill people.

Nobody can die or really interact much with each other in the Phantom Zone. At most, it screeches in autistic rage forever and makes the place even more unpleasant for the other prisoners than it already was.

That's the old man, right?

Does Nakayama count?

yeah
which one?

Yeah. It can move between dimensions (which means it probably couldn't be contained in the Phantom Zone) and it can trap others in its own dimension, which has no exit.

Which one, smartass?

Elsa Bloodstone kills most of them interdimensional shit bothers then gets hunted down by the likes of Strange, Magik, Mr. Fantastic, and Kang.

Yeah, like the key, both universes have a bunch of omnipotent/always watching types. If it can effect even just one of them the cascade of new infections would be uncontrollable. Not to mention any character with super senses could easily get infected if an event happened just close to them.

Most of these supposedly super deadly objects are kept in concrete rooms just fine.
I think worlds with active ultra-powerful beings and loads of magic users will survive pretty well.

>that one tale where Larry goes out "trick or treating"
All the fucking children. Why the children?

I remember that he can move into his own dimension, and I'll accept that he can probably use it as an in between to get to others than it and our own, but when has he been documented going to other dimensions?

The Green Lanterns might be able to handle this one, sort of SB Prime style.

106 can enter its own dimension whenever, and that dimension leads to Earth. I could be wrong, but I'd assume that means even if you threw it into some hellish alternate plane it would eventually find its way back.

682 is a powerman, they were created by /x/ user's of old to act as a soft cap on future scp's power levels. It's got meta armor, you can't defeat it without another sufficiently powerful meta entity.

None. His hand is empty.

682 isn't unkillable. The Foundation has a number of objects in its possession capable of destroying it, but they usually require some ungodly condition or price that can't be fulfilled. Presumably 343 could do it, he just chooses not too.

Doesnt help that 343 cant even see it.

Personally I think 343 is full of shit.

Most of these super deadly objects would wreak havoc the moment they're outside of their tailor-made GBJ rooms without the Foundation babysitting them.
343 is only questionably God and can't even perceive 682, bad choice.

The prevailing opinion is that 343 is an old reality warper with Alzheimer's, but he's so powerful that no one is willing to challenge his claim.

Couldn't someone like Mxyzptlk or Spectre just turn it into an iguana or something?

If a bunch of guys with guns and realistic human intelligence were able to capture and contain them, what makes you think superpowered geniuses couldn't?

Hasn't the Foundation also presumed that just dropping a nuke on 682 would kill it, but are hesitant to try because it might just absorb the energy and become a world-ender?

Except the second reason why they don't use them is cause they can't deal with the fallout if it adapts. The foundation can't know for sure any of them will work, and worse what would happen to it if it actually died.

There are contradicting versions of the afterlife in scp lore but imagine 682 rampaging though the 3 moons?

Attached: tranny_planet.png (491x486, 14K)

I know that's why they don't send it into the sun.

They've tried that already, it usually just creates a themed monster version of what it got transformed into ill the adaption wears off.

682 is a meta cap, you can't kill it without a meta weapon.

Because they don't have access to a rocket capable of making it to the sun? SCP is typically set in modern times and that kind of tech just isn't available.

>that kind of tech just isn't available.
The foundation has agents poking around in other galaxies, I'm pretty sure.
They can send the lizard to the sun.
Although any outer planet other than Jupiter should do the trick, just let the gravity contain it.

Pfft. They can't even wrangle the space whale.

They once used another SCP to predict what would happen if they sent 682 to the moon then hit it with all the nuclear firepower they could muster. A single drop of blood was all it took for it to reform to the size of Saturn and proceed to eat the system.

Fuck not with the gecko.

I'll do you one better. The Foundation used an SCP designed to break the laws of physics and propel 682 to the speed of light. Even a fraction of that speed would reduce anything to gluons, and they actually achieved FTL travel.

682 survived it and even found it pleasurable. Like a full-body massage.

The Foundation has not needed to deal with literally every SCP escaping at once, so that's irrelevant. Some of them can snowball into an apocalypse/universe-ending scenario very quickly, and that's just individually. They could not realistically find all of them and find out what they need to be dealt with within the amount of time it would take for, say, the endlessly multiplying cakes to overtake and entire planet.
>he hasn't read the sun launcher

I don't know why no one has thought to use the soul extractor machine on 682. Suck out its soul, store it in a jar, and the body is rendered inert. Problem solved.

Does it have a soul though?

>If a bunch of guys with guns and realistic human intelligence
>realistic human intelligence
>the Foundation
user, these same people have anomalous staff and field-teams out the ass, with at least two of those being made out of the parts of a dead God and another being a bunch of astral thoughtforms, amongst others. Their highest leaders are basically a council of 13 eldritch abominations who've decided to defend Earth and reality to the last and will do anything to ensure their safety. Anything.

The Foundation only seems 'normal' from a surface glance. On the inside, it's very very surreal as an organization.

Yes, from what I understand the top tier of the SCP verse although really strong aren't near the infinite dimensional entities at the top of the DC/Marvel continuum. Even if you say that the strongest SCP, The Scarlet King, is infinite demensional there are lots of charcter in DC/Marvel that are above that like Lucifer, the Presence, The Spectre, The Living Tribunal, Death of the Endless, Elaine Belloc, The Beyonder, Mother Night, The Beyonders, Father Time, Glory of the First Circle, The one above all, etc.

Any heavy hitter punches him into a puddle of blood

>The Scarlet King
>strongest in the SCP cosmos
Once maybe. But he's long since been eclipsed by even crazier shit.

Current Strange is actually OP as fuck if you’re reading his current run. Probably the strongest, or one of the strongest “base” Strange

You underestimate the amount of bullshit the SCP guys will do to make sure that 682 will never die despite the fact that almost every reality bending SCP and shit like 173 could totally kill him

elaborate

Who?

We have all kinds of narrative fucking shit like 2747 (basically an 'anti-narrative' that expands out of whatever medium it's in, annihilates that original narrative then the one outside of that then the one outside of that then the one...), 3812 (it's perpetually ascending to higher and higher narratives. Its author tried to erase it upon realizing how strong it was getting, it lulnoped that and then decided to go ever higher, surpassing ever greater narrative layers), Yaldabaoth (stuff from the main writer of the Sarkic stuff confirms that it's the most expansive entity the Foundation has directly encountered), the Voruteut (basically Nobilis Excrucians, and even more craziness.

The Scarlet King is just another fish in the ever expanding ocean.

Wtf was this guy even? Another one of those meta villains grant morrison was preparing?

In all fairness, 173 DID massacre a good chunk of 682's kind in a previous iteration of reality. It's not at all anything standard. Especially since it's the one thing 682 seems to truly fear.

Shitty lizard is contained in a pool of acid

Yes.
A meta villain particularly for superhero comic books.

Superman Thought Robot beat the shit out of everything.

no, there are multiple SCPs that would immediately destroy reality if their containment ever failed for even a moment. it's one of the sillier consequences of its nature as an open universe.

All that shit sounds retarded.

How did the foundation even capture shit that powerful?

Less "contained" straight up and more it's too lazy to actually bother much. The acid doesn't really hurt it. It just keeps it mostly docile so it doesn't breach immediately.

still the DC/Marvel continuum still contains characters who are just concepts of "narrative" or dimensions.

I can give you the other two but
>Yaldabaoth
Fucker got stopped by Mekhane and he’s way weaker than Scarlet King. Jist cuz something is more expansive doesn’t mean it’s more powerful

They both bridge the gap of the reader, where our world is an actually listed reality of theirs.

usually they accidentally created it, sometimes it's something they don't know how it came to be contained, sometimes it has some specific explanation. like I said, it's one of the sillier things about the 'universe', such as it is.

Yaldabaoth actually breaking free from its prison is an instant game over for all things. The Scarlet King still wages war across the Tree, whilst the Demiurge only needs one more fuckup to win for all eternity.

For the few that they *can* contain, like the Void Singularity, it's a result of a miraculous combination of luck and very quick thinking. For some like 1739, it was pre-contained and they just maintain that previous containment to the best of their abilities. And for others, they roll a d3 and pray to the powers above.

One guy with 668 could incapacitate pretty much half of bother universes, more if hes got an anti-telepathy helmet.

The Godhead Eternal. Once a normal researcher, but ascended to eternal protector force for all things. She's basically at the level of power that 3812 is slowly ascending itself towards.

Stop trying to talk the bitchlizard up. He only ever escapes because of human error, and even then he always gets recaptured by a bunch of normal dudes with assault rifles.

682 is a joke. A nigh-unkillable joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Forgot pic.

Attached: Scp_001_a_record_by_sunnyparallax-d8ej21l.jpg (1024x1357, 151K)

Just because the SCP foundations can't figure out how to properly destroy/contain stuff doesn't mean super scientists and high end reality warpers can't.

yes but in the scp verse we are a part of the "narrative"/dimensional hierarchy but in DC/Marvel we're just some rando universe that might have ultra

And this is where the Empty Hand comes in.

dude if she was droped into DC/Marvel she'd help fight the other SCPs and then just be integrated into the celestals or the dreamers.

>He only ever escapes because of human error, and even then he always gets recaptured by a bunch of normal dudes with assault rifles.
They usually only re-contain him following him spending himself, getting heavily weakened in a fight, or even him willingly coming back with them. Sometimes he just kinda 'pops' back in there after awhile. They almost never actually reclaim him when he's still rampaging with some strength.

He's not the worst thing in the setting by a longshot, but hes not as easily trivialized as one mgiht think.

I figure there was some kind of SCP thats on the foundations side thats more powerful than everything captured that helps with that kind of stuff.

Theres several actually. The aformentioned Nakayama counts, but others exist.

They're just so few compared to all the horrendously evil shit arrayed against them.

where did you get this pic of me?

depending on where in both timelines we're in the gauntlet could totally one shot.

the beyond dimensional beings of death see it, laugh a bit and make it seize.

Lizard Boy just doesn't want to accidentally kill his best friend that invokes homicidal murder mode in people and just chills in his cell for the chance to hang out with her.

What if the series was like SCPs lived in some abandoned space meteor, kinda like a safari. And people came there to study/research them and dealing with all the crazy stuff. Sorta like a more adult hilda.

Grant Morrison would solo him
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Writer

I always have pictures of myself lying about.

The SCPLBGT shit was just a meme made by Metakour to keep himself relevant.

This might genuinely be an actual thing on the site.

Damn I hope not. I'm making this on my own and it's not tied but inspired by scp

3812 already no sold his own writer. Throwing Grant at him wouldn't slow him down much.

Better question could Marvel and or DC make a SCP comics because SCP is open source.

They'd have to credit the site, but they probably could if they bothered looking around.

Which SCPs would definitely destroy the MCU?

Attached: Reaching skywards.jpg (691x1024, 314K)

I remember when you he used to do videos about entertainingly weird people like Terry and Shoenice. Now it's just literally who's and their youtube drama. Did anyone even know or care about mundanematt before that video he did about him?

2470 could do it pretty much the instant it ends up there. 1739 as well, along with He-Who-Made-Dark and He-Who-Made-Light. The Pattern Screamers could also achieve it, but depending on how they go about things, it could take a bit. The Pixel too, assuming they don't catch it in time. And so on.

All they gotta do is confess to skullbro and they'd be fine

CENSORED would probably fuck em up though

What about best girl?

Attached: GOOD BYE.jpg (838x1143, 178K)

Forget the specifics but they could probably stop her if it didn't blend in even though its supposedly the strongest in that?

CENSORED is dangerous because merely glancing at it even when its heavily censored will make you go ultra nuts

I don't think anything short of Strange can take on Nothing There.

This is such a dumb fucking question.

Every time with you dumb retards trying to make your horror shit relevant.

Yes. The marvel universe would be fine. It already has pretty much every kind awful thing imaginable in it, and they've already been beaten by 20-somethings in flashy athleisure.

It would survive the thing, it would survive the follower, it would survive on a plane or on a train, in a moat, or on a boat. The marvel universe will survive, you have to get a clue, Clive.

I would say 2935, but that would be down to pure chance, since it requires someone to find the cave, go in it and go back out again.
On the bright side, if anyone actually did so, it would at least fix the problems that all the other SCPs where causing.

Man, remember when Redwing destroyed a sentinel? Good times.

NT is completely immune to physical damage and highly resistant to everything else except Pale damage, but I don't know how that would translate to the MCU. I wonder how Silent Orchestra or Melting Love would work.

Attached: Not so silent.gif (1200x1200, 2.52M)

Melting Love would be a fucking disaster if in a populated area.

Silent Orchestra would at least be a localized thing that you can escape from if they couldn't outright stop it

>On the bright side, if anyone actually did so, it would at least fix the problems that all the other SCPs where causing.
Death does not sound like a good answer to the problem.

No, pedos would run rampant on the board

Death is sometimes preferable to the alternative
Blue Star would also be fun to see

>Local news cast tries to get footage of what's causing all the ruckus
>Superheroes check out the channels of whats going on
>Cue shot of CENSORED
>Most people automatically fucked

One example is SCP-2845, a "god" they captured by a extremely elaborate ritual, which explains how they are able to capture these things most of the time.

>However, it will not think to escape, or even to change its strategy. The idea will not even pass through its mind. It cannot comprehend the concept. It does not think in the way we think. Truth be told, I would not say that it thinks at all. This is an old god, it does not dabble in decisions. Decisions are for creatures who may act erratically, variably, or out of line. A god of this strength simply Is. It is an absolute. It acts as a force. In building this ritual, we have shifted its being the slightest bit, and now it is locked into a pattern of behavior: it struggles against us, we struggle against it, and we are locked together in an eternal dance so long as the ritual remains intact

Needs more Bird Squad

Attached: Apocalypse bird.jpg (255x197, 8K)

Someone immune to all damage would be unfair

Attached: All seeing, all judging, all punishing.jpg (1254x1771, 307K)

One of those idiots is bound to fuck everyone over with this

Attached: Don't touch me.png (243x242, 113K)

Molecule man.

The fucking dupe cake would probably be the end

Honestly the biggest problem isn’t the SCPs themselves, it’s that its all the SCPs happening at once with nobody knowing how to stop them. While everyone is busy dealing with the cosmic SCPs there’s like a couple dozen that without anything stopping them get way out of control and will end up being what kills everyone

Reminder that God is literally an SCP

Basically this. The big ones are pretty obvious death signs, but the 'smaller' ones are just as bad if left unchecjed.

>implying 343 is God

DC should be fine as long as Superman answers this phone call where I can explain the situation to him before it gets put of hand.
>t. Cave Carson, cybernetic eyeball

He's at least a very powerful reality warper, given how in the universe with no Foundation he takes it upon himself to teach 239 how to control her powers.

Poke.

Stop that at once

Attached: Almost closed eyes.png (427x447, 64K)

Poke poke.

Attached: Touch-Of-A-Button.png (236x300, 208K)

Attached: Exterminatus 2.jpg (900x506, 65K)

Impossible Man and Mister Myx just snap their fingers and PRESTO!
They're gone.

>Fate
>banishes them out of the multiverse since by entering it, they are now bound by the laws that govern said universes

Attached: 1296192-fate_feat.jpg (1284x1920, 593K)

Why couldn't you just throw 682 into the sun?

You mean Apollyon?
If yes then it was a thing since Series 1, and there are only 3-4 actual skips with this class.
They did allow to make Mary Sues though.

Just put a fucking bag on his head.
That's literally the best and easiest option.

I think writing "CENSORED" was the least creative way to make that reference. I mean in the wiki they write [REDACTED]. Or you could use the spoiler tags.

>fuck em up

indeed...

By spilling tons of civilan blood

Several of them probably wouldnt even notice.

This is David, there isn't a single SCP that he couldn't destroy, he can even make it so things have never existed which at one point he did to himself and then he brought himself back. He is not the only individual at that power scale for either Marvel or DC.

Which is kind of the point, the top end of SCP's the guys who can destroy entire universes if left unchecked for long enough get to maybe be on par with guys like Mephisto or Spectre but even then there are entities even more dangerous who could and have built entire universes from scratch like Franklin Richards or Molecule Man or Mr. Mxyzptlk

Attached: 02-legion-001.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 270K)

I think that's one of the methods they have for containing him again in case of a breach. But it's meaningless assuming someone glances at even the tiniest portion of his face.

Then just wrap his whole head with fifty layers of industrial tape and keep him handcuffed at all times.

He'd just break out of both. No material known to the planet has actually been shown as being capable of halting 096 for any significant period of time. And given his ability to decide whether or not he even counts as a tangible thing, it's difficult to say if you could do any of that to him to begin with.

This is why SCP sucks. Just constant "Nuh-uh, 3836748 can't be beaten because he has an anti bullet shield around him at all times!"

Just don't look at his face

You seem to think that these are actual characters, user. They aren't. They're surreal monsters and demons. Or more simply, they're plot devices like many horror villains are. You aren't meant to win against them, you aren't meant to fight them. You're lucky if you even come out alive after an encounter with them. The Foundation itself only barely survives because it can figure out what it needs to do to survive on the fly.

As opposed to Marvel/DC amiright?

At its upper tiers, SCP goes full narrative fuckery. You need things on a comparable level to the Superman Thought-Robot to even stand a ghost of a chance.

So mxy simple need to come out of the comic and destroy which he has done similar in the past

Even the SCP universe wouldn't survive every SCP which is why it has multiple continuities.

How do you go beyond a narrative?

Toon force

Even then, it varies a lot.

>Toon Force
What does that even mean? Plus No one escapes a narrative, a character is subject to the story. However, I do agree that the IDEA of a character can escape a medium but anything "beyond" that is just fan-fiction.
Damn, I hate meta-tier bullshit because it reminds me of Suggsverse crap.

candy

Attached: 956_sketch_02.png (840x986, 512K)

NO

Alright, faggots:
682 vs Doomsday vs Solomon Grundy

Attached: E1B9D799-303A-4C87-97A3-4934D84D19AA.gif (300x300, 252K)

682 has higher levels of bullshit

Attached: Reeeeeee.jpg (595x842, 167K)

Honestly the subtle SCPs that are info hazards, memetic hazards and cognitohazards or Things that seem harmless at first but can become stupidly dangerous if left to their own devices are probably going to do the most damage compared to Levitating blades and living fires. Most DC/Marvel beings are experienced in fighting direct threats, not indirect threats. However, eventually people will wisen up and contain them...after Half the human population has been killed minimum.

>Dr. Bright tried to use its body, he got shut out and was promptly ejected after 48 hours or so

Not really.

Empty Hand gets sick of them trying to destroy the multiverse he's trying to fuck with and gets rid of all of them. Forever.
Also Doom does the same because he's motherfucking Doom.

Is that 053? It should be 053
scp-wiki.net/scp-053

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

No more SCPs.

Sounds like Marvel Zombies

SCP content in general is retarded.

Wrong board

>implying that luthor wouldn't steal them

Attached: 1557505818815.png (686x554, 462K)

3125 is definitely going to be a problem. Especially given how it isn't one fully distinct entity.

Attached: 1556921117895.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

It's closer to Blackest Night actually. Just remove the undead hordes, as literally everything has become permadead.

Attached: 1556920220762.jpg (1237x3864, 889K)

Just ignore or report it.

Attached: 1557666055415.png (1931x697, 325K)

Attached: 1556918185994.jpg (891x962, 128K)

The SCP universe is based on real life. If the SCPs weren't scaled up or combined with new powers then the Marvel/DC universes would be more capable of handling them than ours.

The biggest risk wouldn't be physically dangerous SCPs but memetic threats and similar.

Attached: 1556910888966.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

What the fuck.

>The SCP universe is based on real life.
It doesn't exactly follow that to the letter, however. The world has already ended, several times. We just don't know because they reset the clock. Reality could be about to end and we wouldn't know because they used a reset button or twenty to salvage what they could.

But you're right that the genetic entities would be the greatest threat here.

>giving it (You)s

I mean, the dude was being sympathetic, and this guy doesn’t seem mad about it.

Indian tech support people are funny, it’s that simple.

There's too many to steal. And they'd still be replicating even as he made off with them.

Attached: 1556731483429.jpg (1200x900, 135K)

>Empty Hand gets sick of them trying to destroy the multiverse he's trying to fuck with and gets rid of all of them.
If anything, the Empty Hand would support them.

Wtf are SCPs? Are they just made up monsters? Are they from a book or movie or something? Can anyone make up one and give it a number and it's official? I dont understand it at all

Attached: 1556637711154.jpg (782x778, 67K)

They're various original monsters, objects and general surreal insanity developed for the SCP site. Anyone can join the site to make a new article, be it a containment protocol piece or a tale (short story that elaborates on the stuff in the setting), but no number gets assigned to it unless its approved, which can take quite a while, and trying to assign one beforehand can damage your chances of getting it accepted. It used to be anyone could write something and get it approved with hardly any second-thought, but those times are considered a very old-shame.

scp-wiki.net/

Attached: 1557670164939.png (1213x769, 145K)

Attached: 1556375880222.jpg (540x617, 40K)

Or maybe people would start making image and darkhorse threads instead of one billion Batman and MCU threads every single damn day.

>682
>a soul

Difficult, considering that it only takes four fucking pixels to trigger him.

Attached: 1530993847940.png (720x540, 415K)

It only takes 1, that pic just had 4 pixels of its face visible. That’s another thing that DC would have to deal with. They don’t exactly have a supply of bodies to throw at the SCPs to learn how they work or how best to contain them

Toon force/cartoon physics it doesnt get anymore powerful than that no matter how much bullshit people try to invent to rise the power levels and their ego

it's one of those thing that, even if DC and Marvel have the capacity to destroy it, it's gonna wipe out most of humanity in the process

Attached: 1553268628369.png (507x507, 462K)

With this comment one can tell you dont read comics, why are you here?

>682 realizes its dust is animate after a few dustings
>682's dust breaches containment and starts flying into people's air ducts, where his reforming acts as a chest burster against your respiratory system

The remaining half of humanity wouldn't exist to feel threatened after about a week or two of the above

Nobody ever talks about current comics. It's always shit from a decade or more ago, and cartoons.

Attached: 1553361534251.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

how is this relevant to the thread

Pretty sure Dr. Strange alone could handle the scps user

Yes, good always triumphs over evil.

Attached: 1471999092640.png (410x750, 86K)

I wonder what happens if Strange got caught near a reality anchor

Not all SCPs are a big danger. There are things like the Tickle Monster that tickles people, pills that cure anything, a squid that likes hugs and being pet, a talking normal spider, a normal national park, drink machine that can get you any liquid etc.

Then a lot of scp need to be used to be activated like the 3D glasses, or haunted VHS tapes etc.

Overall I'd say that there are less than 1000 that would actually pose any real threat, and under 100 that would actually need creative thinking to contain. Then there are the very few like the different Gods that may be a large issue.

user, Lex stole what? 40 cakes? That's nothing compared to 300+ self-replicating cakes who can very very quickly smother the planet in under a week's time if left unchecked. Lex stealing those is jsut asking for a fucking clusterfuck.

Still don't know why it uses fucking spiders for everything, though.

Nah. He'd probably whore his soul out to Yaldabaoth.

Could be a side effect of eating the kid

>It only takes 1, that pic just had 4 pixels of its face visible.
No wonder they're trying to destroy the thing.

Proteus, Molecule Man, and many others are way stronger than that garbage.

Doubtful.

thing is, plenty of SCP's are not outright evil, they're just quirks of reality that happen to threaten human civilization
the horror aspect of the SCP universe isn't always that there's something out there to get us, but rather that out there doesn't make nearly as much sense as we think it would

Strange really needs to lay off the kids.

Most of them are genuinely evil, though.

Isn't 682 killing things because they bother him/he finds humans disgusting?
What if he got thrown into a barren planet where he will be alone? Would he just decide to stay there and be almost happy? Even if he isn't, there's no damage that would make him evolve space flight, so he's stuck.

682 hates all life in general. Not just humans. His hatred jsut seems like its pointed solely at humankind because of how abundant we are. They've done experiments with other things to try and see how far its hatred extends, and its just a general burning resentment for all that exists.

He also doesn't stay when you dump him somewhere. He just pops back up on Earth, usually somewhere random and fairly populated.

>Molecule Man
>Franklin Richards
>Dr. Manhattan
>Beyonder
>Scarlet Witch
>Mr. Mxyzptlk
>Mad Jim Jaspers
>Dr. Strange
>Dr. Fate
>The Spectre
They can survive easily desu

Doom gets the god powers of the week and uses them to exterminate all SCPs that wouldn't be beneficial to humanity and turns some into beneficial ones, ensuring prosperity until RICHAAAAAAAAAARDS fucks it all up.

Most of the guys there have some serious flaws, power-limiters, or outright retcons that immediately disqualify them from this debate.

Go through each one and say why then user, plus I'm sure there are other characters/beings that I don't know about that are as or more powerful than the characters I mentioned.

the thing with comic book superhero universes is that they literally have writing invincibility. They're supposed to win. stuff like the black hole SCP will just be engineered to become reveresed and cancelled out by some BS Reed Richards intelligence
this is why women scare me
I think they're implying the OP is a basement dweller who makes pointless threads about pointless things

>Molecule Man
One of the few who probably has a chance. Point.

>Franklin Richards
Still uses mostly human reaction times. Dont be able to bullshit something up fast enough, and even if he does, he'd sabotage everyone else first out of ego.

>Dr. Manhattan
Like Molecule Man in terms of having a chance. Point.

>Beyonder
Post retcon, he isn't worth speaking about. At all.

>Scarlet Witch
More likely to fuck herself over with her powers than she is to save the day. And like Richards, she won't be able to react fast enough before it all goes to hell.

>Mr. Mxyzptlk
Has been negated by forces far lower on the powerscale than some of the shit on the SCP side. Still, he has better chances than most.

>Mad Jim Jaspers
Has al limit to what he can warp and where. The Fury specifically killed him by bringing him somewhere with no reality to warp. 3200 and the Pattern Screamers eat him.

>Dr. Strange
Needs to whore his soul out for the majority of his most powerful shit, and again suffers a problem of not bieng able to catch a lot of the SCPs fast enough before they wipe him out.

>Dr. Fate
Like Molecule Man and Manhattan, he can do very well here. But this is assuming Nabu doesn't join the SCPs instead.

>The Spectre
Jobs horribly and gets eaten by any number of things here. He probably does the worst becuase of all the numerous limiter he has on him, and the fact that the forces at play here simply outclass him.

>Implying that Richards don't join the SCPs to fuck over Doom

All at once is a bit much but if they were revealed slowly and surely then they could handle it fine.

Attached: 1550423200339.png (816x612, 303K)

Slow and steady reveals would get them accustomed to it, most likely. They'd probably put precautions in place for each manifestation.

And there's a bunch of that in comics.

It just reminded me of Zombies because of the whole spreading to other universes and an organization trying to contain it, but you're right.

Besides Morrison? Not in any significant capacity. For SCP, pataphysical and narratival entities are just your slightly more awful Monday.

A multiversal zombie plague SCP sounds like it could be fun actually.

Well scp's are the gayest thing to somehow emerge from the void of creation. So no. Also you have to be 18 years of age or older to get on this website so go back to whatever hellhole you came from you stupid onions filled cunt

Attached: JPEG_20190511_130520.png (500x500, 278K)

>t. Spamming retard

Get the fuck out if here you fucking shill. Get thefuck off of my website you kike bastard

Attached: 1557870061694.jpg (550x550, 106K)

Autism speaks.

And I can smell a rat for miles. Go back to vox redshit or whatever hole you crawled from you skum sucking Jew. If their is a god he shall smite you for your sins against children you demonic baby killing cum stain.

Attached: 1558132909731.png (326x187, 81K)

It would depend on whether or not his stuff counts as Humes-manipulation.

3812, 239 and 2845 could probably erase everything

You are so cool user, wow!

Scp 1790 could make for a great Constantine villain

Well I think it's pretty cool that humanity could construct mechanical anomalies. The logical progression would be to advance that and it would become the major way to combat other anomalies.

Anomalies are just things that don't fit inside the "normal". Some anomalies eventually became "normal" and were allowed in human society. So with enough mechanical progression, humanity would wrestle control of the other two categories of anomaly.

It definitely would. Though, is it ever revealed what would happen if Layla ever successfully kills its 'Majnun'?

Wouldn't Swamp Thing classify as a SCP?

Most everything in DC would count as an SCP. But given how everyone thinks of that shit as normal, the Foundation would just let it slide if it ended up there.

Not as far as i know

Which Scp could make a good Batman villain? 082 could be interesting

Of course all of DC or Marvel could beat every SCP in existence they are superheroes. The question is how many people you would need to do it. I would say a minimum of 3.

Attached: adam about to die 1.jpg (794x491, 109K)

079. If only to see it hack into the Batcave.

Read the thread.

Isn't this basically what owuld happen if we sided with Mekhane?

The true hero Marvel/DC deserves.

Attached: p1l3lf2ao9g21.jpg (640x640, 19K)

>tfw you realize 999 would make an excellent fit for the Super Sons

When Day Breaks would be a pants shitting end for life on DC's Earth.

Attached: When Day Breaks.jpg (640x453, 87K)

Thought Robot solos.

Thought Robot shits on them. Even the meta ones.

Just imagine it: all of the heroes and villains melting into pools of flesh, moaning and screaming in unholy pleasure. And given how it disables powers and resurrects people, you can't exactly flee from it via the usual methods.

Their only chance would be to evacuate the solar system or destroy the Sun somehow.

Well yes, but also no.

>outerversal
How is she different than the New Gods exactly?

Boy why don't ya super types hop on in here? There's candy and toys!

Attached: Blue Star.png (220x220, 80K)

Blue Star, no.

Blue Star yes!

Attached: Blue Star absorb.png (847x701, 897K)

To Mary, the multiverse and all the narratives beyond it are basically fiction she can flip through like a relatively interesting fantasy book. To her, the New Gods and things like them would be like the words on a children's coloring book trying to get up and attack you. Meaningless and irrelevant at best.

She's closer to an Amaranth from TES than she is anything in cape comics.

You're kinda no-selling who the New Gods are and in that her being in fiction also puts them in near levels as them as mere concepts outside of the mainline universe that they reside in.
Especially Darkseid.
The day she literally becomes stronger is the day she actually materializes in our world, full strength and all.
I don't even want to get into the Gentry and the Empty Hand.

>You're kinda no-selling who the New Gods are and in that her being in fiction also puts them in near levels as them as mere concepts outside of the mainline universe that they reside in.
user, I understand very well what the New Gods are. But the fact of the matter is that they aren't going to 'beat' the Godhead Eternal for the same reasons that they won't be beating the Endless or the Source. She, like most SCP things, just abuses her medium and narrative-hax more than they tend to do.

As for the Gentry and Empty Hand? Sure, I'll give them to you. But that debate wasn't what you wanted us to focus on.

For the chain I wasn't asking how they could beat her, I was asking how she is any different than a New God.
And being "transcended" into her position immediately disqualifies her as being on par with entities such as the Endless or the Source.

Could shy guy kill batman? What is batman's backup plan if he sees shy guy?

Grundy goes down first but gets back up every so often.

>I was asking how she is any different than a New God.
Doesn't really need (or use) avatars for one, since she's basically everywhere by nature. Doesnt war, except *maybe* against similar godheads. And genuinely views everything as pure fiction, utterly non-threatening to her where the New Gods have been harmed and damaged in their true forms before.

>And being "transcended" into her position immediately disqualifies her as being on par with entities such as the Endless or the Source.
Several avatars of the Endless were people brought into the whole who weren't a part of it originally, so not quite. With the Source, you're more or less right. I was using it as an example.

The Endless are integral parts of what makes up the fiction and the essence of the entirety .
They're like the cornerstones of the work.
I don't know if Nakayama is the literal personification of anything at all.
Is she the everything?
Was there everything before her?

>viewing everything as pure fiction
That's not really a major feat, as several characters have done so.
Hell, even Morrison's Animal Man has spoken and engaged in conversation with his author and have SEEN the people that read his book.

>where the New Gods have been harmed and damaged in their true forms before.
In some part or another, that just means the dials go up to 11.

>I don't know if Nakayama is the literal personification of anything at all.
>Is she the everything?
>Was there everything before her?
There was stuff before Nakayama, but upon her transcendence she became the Godhead Eternal and thusly a primal fundament of all things. Knowing how things like this work, it might have even been a retroactive change.

>That's not really a major feat, as several characters have done so.
They have, not debating that.

>In some part or another, that just means the dials go up to 11.
Same for SCP if we're really arguing it. If the Foundation really pushed for it, a lot of things could be taken out by them, even to a multiversal scale. It's just that when things on par with Mary or worse show up that they realize they're just a tiny fish in an unending ocean of monstrosities.

That's my problem with the character, she assumed her "god"hood.
You cannot really be fundamental when you are assumed into your being unless her emergence brought about some new cornerstone within the confines of her fiction.
And it is by that assumption that also supposes that she can be replaced by another entity or at least another version of her.
Or you can just tell me "fuck you, it just works".

NO BLUE STAR I NEED MY EMPLOYEES

Attached: Leg.jpg (718x1125, 399K)

>You cannot really be fundamental when you are assumed into your being unless her emergence brought about some new cornerstone within the confines of her fiction.
Looking at the proposal again, it seems very likely that it was some retroactive thing. Her ascendancy changed the fundamental nature of things. There wasn't any primordial ur-diety to defend all things until Mary and there was only such a position to assume because she was there.

> it is by that assumption that also supposes that she can be replaced by another entity or at least another version of her.
Oddly enough, there ARE other versions of her. Seemingly none are aware of the Godhead Eternal or even that one instance of them transcended. So the likelihood of someone replacing her us pretty damn low.

>Oddly enough, there ARE other versions of her.
Which was kinda why I brought up the similarity with the New Gods except they are descended from the death of the Old Gods which brought upon the Godwave, which literally came from the Source itself, that re-made the multiverse.
The Old Gods, also ATTAINED their godhood, the same way Nakayama did which is why I asked initially and about her own end.

Attached: DC_MapoftheMultiverse.jpg (2400x1925, 476K)

No you don't. Our Blue Star has a far better use for them.

In one of the attemps it stoped being "alive" temporary IIRC.

In another, they changed the fundamentals of the universe of try and kill it. It found that enjoyable.

Who? Can you remind me about him?
Cute

What about that one scp that it's just the sun's light turn every living thing into sentient flesh blobs?
If that's supposed to be just a natural stage in a star's life cycle then everyone and everything would be fucked beyond repair

who would this pink murderer menace?

Attached: unknown.png (831x837, 234K)

That one depressed clown that kills you from you laughing, can't remember his exact number. but I'm pretty sure he can kill everything Till he encounters deadpool

Jon. Maybe even his entire school.

If some fucking tools with guns and computers can contain all of this shit why the fuck would actual super-heroes not be able to?

I don't think any of the other instances of her are aware of the one who transcended. Nobody seems to be, except for Wondertainment. And it's impossible to look for her or find her since she's not really in existence anymore.

One of the biggest problems with comics and superheroes is that they very rarely deal with reality warping entities and the esoterically phenomenal. This is, naturally, because it is very difficult to write. The mere effects of a reality warping entity that exists on a higher dimensional plane are difficult for the mortal mind to conceptualize. Superman has super strength, vision, speed, and so on, but these only help him on the 3rd dimensional plane. Conversely, the SCPs have many entries that exist on planes entirely different from out own. Objects - as banal as toasters - can cause reality ending situations or paradigm shifts. There exists literal gods in captivity, unkillable reptiles, and portals to worlds unknown. What if, for example, superman throws 682 into the sun and he adapts to continuous thermonuclear exposure? Most heroes exist on a standard spectrum of abilities that combat analogous abilities; when we add the esoteric, their world, too, falls apart. Very few heroes have true reality warping capabilities and those villians who do, Trigon for example, often job due to necessity of writing. In the SCP universe, there is no such safeguard.

Attached: 1519390887857.gif (960x720, 1.86M)

Then you remember characters like adult Franklin Richards who can warp reality on multiversal scale

I would be more worried about the foundation containing all heroes. Heros are literally SCPs

See

The Foundation probably wouldnt extend the Veil Protoccol to DC or Marvel, since literally everyone and their grandma knows about heroes (or "heroes in Marvel's case) and weird shit. If anything, they'd probably form a partnership with the guys in DC for aid.

Richards wouldn't even know that he was dead before he ceased to exist if every single SCP suddenly dropped into the Marvel cosmos.

He may warp multiverse but can be warp narratives? Or concepts? Many SCPs are capable of either destroying, resetting, leaving, swapping, creating or controlling the narratives they reside in or around, including the actual SCP files on the site. Some don't even exist within a narrative, and so don't have SCP files and therefore cannot be conceptualised. What kind of Cape hero could combat something that isn't even a concept?

so bugs bunny then

Yeah. In any conceivable debate, unless they managed to figure out how to deal with Pattern Screamer bullshit, most capes probably cease to exist before they can even conceive of there being a conflict.

>All the ideas people have for skips that haven't been written yet already exist as extra-narrative entities
Woah

>Operation OverMeta 2: Pataphysics Boogaloo

Yes, multiple ideals and entities are still working their hand in the DC multiverse without having named or known what they can do.
Come back to me when someone reformats and reboots the ENTIRE (see: everything, acknowledging even /x/) SCP files/universe/canon and survive that narrative armageddon.

>Well scp's are the gayest thing to somehow emerge from the void of creation
Well, considering that Yea Forums is the void of creatin that SCP spawned from, you've got an excellent point.

> so go back to whatever hellhole you came
Which again, comes full circle and brings us back to Yea Forums.

Attached: 1361535788623.gif (500x281, 685K)

I want to fuck this pinata

How would DC/Marvel deal with memetics or pattern screamers? Both of them seem like a level of abstraction or horror beyond normal conventional story telling, so I'm having trouble imagining that they would be readily equipped to deal with it.

SCP has been twisted far more than its original incarnation from this place.
Whatever it became, it clearly severed its roots from Yea Forums.

Oh come the fuck off it, the current community being trash has little influence (though painful when they do) on the original suite of SCPs. All of those were, and are still /x/phile wank.

Attached: 1268352223404.png (429x410, 11K)

Get fucking real, I don't even think the original /x/ posters are even still there anymore, or at the very least some.

I'm going to say this again without any nuance so that you do not miss the point.

The current community has no bearing on SCPs origin.
The current community has little to no bearing on pre-existing source material made by /x/philes.
The current community only matters so far as the shit they write, which doesn't matter because no one cares about 3000+ SCPs to begin with.
The current community does not fucking matter.
SCP's current community is NOT the whole of SCP. If you care about them, you're an idiot and give them more power than they deserve.

You're both retarded and need to go hook up on Tumblr and stop posting. Or slit your wrists in a bath-tub. Both work.

No one asked you, faggot

Shit like 3125 and the Screamers are probably going to fuck both DC and Marvel in the long-run. They have no prior experience with said threats in any major capacity to deal with them effectively. 3125 could very easily set them all against each other, and nobody would know a thing was amiss barring the magic-users, who'd be ineffective at best.

No one asked for your lover's spat either, faggot. But here we are.

Attached: Jumping_man_(2010s).jpg (916x924, 46K)

Well congrats for joining in and making it a threesome. Hope you like fluffung, you queer.

Why the fuck are you irate?
Were you even part of the reply chain?

>You're both retarded and need to go hook up on Tumblr and stop posting. Or slit your wrists in a bath-tub. Both work.
Chop chop.

You aren't helping

Do not.

And neither are the retards having a sperg-out competition. Both of them should just make up and kiss already, or leave. Thats all there is to it.

You're sperging out harder than anyone else on the board. I'd tell you to fuck off to a tard chamber, but I'm still waiting to be fluffed. Chop chop.

Because this website thrives on baiting Autists into trapping themselves into an eternal chain of butthurt replies.

Look at you, caught in it and you don't even know it

>You're sperging out harder than anyone else on the board.
Says the guy who went turbo political autist in defense of fucking /x/ of all things. You are by far a more embarassing example of mankind than anyone else here. Now go back to baiting your fellow retard with this last (You).

Oooh, so you're baiting?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2094
Was it this guy?

>political
Saying that the site's quality has gone down and drawing distinctions between the series content with respect to the writers is hardly political.

When Day Breaks, and I don't think it was 'natural'. The Sun just went turbo-murder on everything one day.

Attached: scp_number.jpg (1280x852, 154K)

NO

We were forged in bait. And to bait we all return.

It really shouldn't be a 001.

Not much different from the Broken God proposal or Apakht.

Attached: 1549221064373.jpg (761x1050, 132K)

Would TOAA do something about them or nah?

Like most everything high-cosmic in Marvel, TOAA has been rendered impotent and is no longer as all-powerful as it was once considered. It probably panics when all this shit just immediately gets ported over into its cosmos.

Marvel's cosmic entities are fucking jobbers.

Remember how the second Living Tribunal was supposedly even more powerful than the first, but died almost immediately after coming into being? And then died again when he got brought back? I remember.

tl;dr SCP's can beat any reality warper because nuh uh 'narrative powers" whatever the hell that means

It means they rip the pages out of the story and make it into their personal rape dungeon, cape-edition.

Can they beat batwank though?

And the top end reality warpers from Marvel and DC aren't inconvenienced by this because they've done the exact same poorly defined "narrative" stuff.

DC, yes but not often. Marvel? Fucking no.

Well yea, this is not a foreign concept in comics at all, user.

How does the SCP foundation contain Superman?

See

Eh I'm sure the superheroes and villains would jump in. They're cool enough to get into the Blue Star club

Not really, while there are SCP that can certainly mess with the Marvel and DC Universe some of them have been dealt with before.

SCP 3812 . Is a good example of it due to the fact that while can control the Narrative (it can do whatever it wants) the mind of the user is pretty much to broken to consciously control the Narrative.

3812 can only do thing out of impulse and for the most part it can only be a threat if the user can understand what it's doing.

If you get someone like Dr.Manhattan or Darksid in his essence state from DC to deal with it then it shouldn't be too hard to beat it.

For Marvel, without including The One Above All, it would probably have to by the Fulcrum, If we aren't counting cosmic entities then Protege.

3812 has two personalities in the body. One is the original guy, and the other is whatever entity is co-piloting. If they can actually come to an agreement and focus, they're basically unstoppable. The Foundation was lucky that the other mind didn't agree to destroy everything, instead of both opting to ascend ever higher. And there are others like 3812 who don't have its (admittedly few) flaws.

Lace some modified Telekill with kryptonite.

Attached: scp_610_by_husohuso_db6yln1-pre.jpg (997x802, 129K)

What is SCP's version of Crisis of Infinite Earths and who can actually survive it?

I don't think SCP really has an equivalent to COIE. Closest I can think is probably the war against the Voruteut for the Second Hytoth, but whilst it's a major conflict with multiversal stakes, everyone everywhere isn't jumping in to help hold it off. There's also Competitive Eschatology, but it's still more or less contained to one Earth.

Maybe On Mount Golgotha?

I'm surprised that with so much narrative entities that are in SCP, there are no catastrophic multiversal reboots.

They're mostly either fighting against each other, getting cockblocked from reality, or work on such vast and lengthy timescales it will take forever for them to actually fuck us over.

In short; they cancel each other out.

Well every sp is only as threatening as it's writers

If I remember correctly there is an SCP-001 called Past and Future that is basically the evolving threat of a writer that keeps indescriminantly upgrading the SCPs to a Higher threat level.

So you could either have a Mr.Stipes that can Censor everything or have, an SCP 701 that is basically a Memetic Hazard being played on HBO.

I'll say no but mostly because a few SCPs are either instant universal destruction as soon as they are released, or just impossible to change without similar consequence.
Best example I have is SCP-1032, the doomsday clock, it shows the time remaining before things end. You can't temper with its arms or you just make it go much faster.

Attached: SCP-1032.jpg (373x485, 58K)

And thats just one of them.

Attached: 1538880712207.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

If multiple world ending monsters and creatures exist in one setting, then they'll cancel each other out. They would be each others competition, not humanity.

DC and Marvel will be fine

Maybe, but why would the universe be saved for destruction? Many SCPs are godlike entities, actual gods, extradimensional beings, etc... Sure they could wage a meaningless war forever, but that doesn't mean the universe where that war occurs would not be completely annihilated in the process.

And then something happens that brings the universe back because its fucking comic books.

Superman flies around the universe backward.

What 682 is dropped into Earth 3 where evil is the default and always wins?

>1739
all that is is a time machine how could it destroy the mcu

>"I shall return", Superman whispers to Lois as he gives her one final kiss and waves goodbye to everyone before lifting off up, up and away.
>The cosmic beings bid Superman farewall as they watch him flying past to deal with the entirety of the SCP, going as far as breaching the Source Wall and jumping from his IP to the younger SCP site.
>he is classified as a new SCP but helps the foundation to better understand them
I would read and buy that

Attached: new-superman-costume.jpg (1200x630, 270K)

Did you read the whole thing? Because it's actually a universe-eating cosmic horror. The 'ball' represents the new universe created by the computer, whilst the 'dog' is the representation of the malevolent entity eating them.

Attached: Scp_1739 (1).jpg (857x1200, 72K)

Whats the most dangerous SCP could The Endless handle?

Attached: 39b5069a34ee9d8d88c6b1394ba1aa50.jpg (564x752, 117K)

>Implying they'd leave anything to chance
LaughingVoidSingularity.jpeg

What's his powers?

Attached: Blue Star coming.gif (512x384, 156K)

They could probably take on 3125 if it came to blows. The Endless are bullshit given form.

Each individual Endless would be a top tier SCP on their own, so I think they would do pretty well against most of them.

Each one (except Death) is capable of dying, so they're probably strictly below the more bullshit meta SCPs

their physical manifestation is capable of dying but the concept they represent will keep on until the very end

yeah but marvel in general has their own group of gods that have brought the universe back, mr fantastic son hobby is making universes and he is like 11

A number of those deities and cosmics would be rendered hopelessly impotent by some of the things described here.

Not Counting any Reality Warpper, who'd be a good match up between SCP vs Marvel/DC

Like The Avengers Vs Abel.

There is barely anything on that level in the SCP universe. Maybe a handful like the Red King.

See . The Scarlet King isn't really a big deal anymore. Not even mentioning shit like St. Alagadda.

That fight would depend on what Abel is decled out with. His standard gear means that he'd probably shrug off most of the others, but Iron Man, Hulk and Thor wreck him. If he has the Thorn though, everyone dies.

>682 is a joke.
this, he is literally a joke SCP from before they had codified that. his article is pointedly humorous. it's all about the ever-growing log of all the ways they tried to kill him (which people are expected to add any reasonably applicable new SCPs to) and how they all fail with the same predictable result of '682 escapes causing massive casualties before being recontained'. literally a joke.

682 has the highest of plot-armours. You just can't take it down, no matter how you try.

Attached: 1365096414199.jpg (760x933, 187K)

Depends on whose lore is maintained. 682 should theoretically be invisible to Death of the Endless by its own lore, in which case it will just persist in whatever universe until everything else has died and be it’s locked in isolation forever.

He's the embodiment of a universe dying simply beucase no one cares or reads about it anymore. All the gentry come in and ruin the stories, drive their heroes to madness and sin, and when the story is broken and the reader doesn't care, he drops the book.

His hand is empty. The dream is dead.

The empty hand is currently killing game of thrones.

Attached: SCP-682 girl.jpg (1000x724, 119K)

I do not want this boner.

682 really isnt alive in any sense of the term. At most, Death might feel a tug on her senses for something, but experiences a void of information some time later.

Attached: 1547310225418.jpg (768x768, 72K)

Someone fund it.

What a fucking chad

Cough, New Gods, Cough

What are they going to do? Have Darkseid weaponize 3125 as a variation on his Final Crisis plot?

Truly, 4666 is the best gift-giver.

Attached: tumblr_o0l5nmXdZ41smuenvo2_1280.jpg (1000x1234, 200K)

Bump.

>spoiler
And nothing of value was lost.

Can ANYONE beat him?

Attached: REEEEEE.png (768x964, 209K)

Marvel already have the MiB, so....

The Yea Forums mod behind this mess doesn't understand jackshit about how decibells work. Something screaming at that magnitude would destroy the fucking planet.

The MiB isn't really comparable to Foundation assets, though.

Is there any equivalent to Pattern Screamers in comics?

Attached: A714541D-BEA3-4FAD-9168-70AA74F0A226.jpg (640x616, 28K)

Maybe the Monitors? But even then, that doesn't really work.

Bump.

If by universe you mean Earth then no.

In 5 years superman will be public domain.

3125 is basically the Anti-Life Equation, if the ALE was alive and could eat information.

Nothing can, definitionally: the Empty Hand is the death of a series or medium.

It's also really obsessed with spiders for some reason. Which is strange, given how it primarily has a starfish motif otherwise.

I've been writing a deliberately silly SCP that eclipses all of the meta stuff, designed to appear to have depth but actually mean nothing. With things like 3812 and the meta gods around, though, I had to wonder seriously if it would even work or embarrass anyone on the site, so I stopped working on it a while back.

The idea is that a particular briefcase is literally all of all realities and nonrealities across all technical and literal and narrative ground. The gimmick is to riff on Wittgenstein's first and last proposition in the Tractatus ("The world is all that is the case" and "Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must remain silent") and then descend into Finnegans Wake semiotic shenanigans in hundreds of cycling appendices because the German word for "case" is "Fall" and the Wake is supposed to contain the entire world. I do not know what I want to do with it, or even if it's worth finishing and posting on the site to fuck with people.

Even the well known SCPs can be a huge problem. Marvel/DC universe won't have the SCP foundation in place to stop 096's face from being plastered all over the planet the second he begins to tear people in half. They'd have to physically stop him, while not difficult for many heroes, imagine how many heroes and civilians will die before then.
The foundation (99% of the time) doesn't want to just destroy shit because they don't know what will happen also they are called Secure Contain Protect, not Find Kill Destroy. Reminder that 1609 exists.
>tldr
Chair that teleports to people when they need a place to sit, 100% completely safe anamoly. GOC (Gay Orgy Center) decides to destroy it and throws it in a woodchipper. This results in the remaining pieces of the chair killing the GOC members and teleporting to the SCP foundation. Now instead of a chair that teleports, it's a mess of wood and nails that teleport into the lungs of nearby people when it feels threatened because it now has PTSD and is scared of the world.
There are a few safe SCPs that could end badly. Isn't there an alarm clock that could destroy the universe if you don't hit snooze?

If you wanted to fuck eith folk, just make it Wondertainment doing yet another jape. It both fits in with the setting and will get some people riled a bit but they might congratulate it instead of lynching you. Unless that's your plan of course.

>Isn't there an alarm clock that could destroy the universe if you don't hit snooze?
There is. It even turns itself back on when left alone for a bit.

scp is the gayest little kiddy shit ever

No different than capeshit then.

His name is Radical Larry and he loves to party

*ahem*

The goal is this kind of thing.

Attached: /ic/.png (784x942, 537K)

I had no idea there were 5,000+ of these things because all I see is the first few hundred constantly worshipped.

Clearly, the only answer is Wondertainment shenanigans if that's what you're going for.

That’s because there haven’t been any good ideas for years, only the early ones are worth mentioning

See, but if they know that it's Wondertainment, they won't react to it like they reacted to 3999, which was serious. I want to drop a macrocosmic glove.

That's mostly becuase of nostalgia. And also because it's probably physically impossible to talk about every single SCP.

So is SCP
Collab between AWCY and Serpents?

What's Serpents?

The Serpent Hand. A group of librarians, occultists, normal people exposed to the occult, and weirder shit that set up shop in the Wanderer's Library.

4666 and 3008 are pretty neat

trash

yup.

Franklin richards solos

Yeah but so are all of the new gods and several interdimensional guys.