ITT: post your cartoon idea

Hardmode: your fetish fuel must be subtle enough to be aired on CN

Attached: Numbuh_3.png (370x268, 85K)

It's a wacky comedy starring cartoon animals designed as a deliberate throwback to late 80s and 90s slapstick cartoons

Any other rules?

>subtle enough to be aired on CN
>The channel that allowed lesbian rocks
>the channel that allowed for Finn to be cucked both figuratively and literally in his show's finale
K

Former sidekick tries to solve the mystery of the murder of his mentor which leads him to finding out a conspiracy where supervillains secretly control the world

Knowing this, I bet they'd air a show where the protagonist is a teen mom

It's a cartoon about lesbians and cucks

Are the cucks also lesbians?

No, the lesbians are SUPER cucks, they actively masturbate to the idea of betrayal.

I unironically see this happening. JUNO: The Animated Series.

A chubby brown teenaged girl stuck on an abandoned military outpost on the far reaches of space must find a way to transport her only friend, the princess of an otherwise obliterated culture of Ant-like aliens, to a booming metropolis on another planet in order to give her necessary medical treatment and save her life while eluding the bounty hunter responsible for her parents disappearance and an overzealous wasp-alien communist who wants the princess dead. Pic related. It's angry communist bug man thinking about revolution.

Attached: 27AD7F01-D0A3-4FFE-9DDB-B224272681A4.jpg (612x408, 30K)

>Inb4 the mom also has some superhero form

>No, the lesbians are SUPER cucks, they actively masturbate to the idea of betrayal.
Sued by Disney for plagiarizing

Attached: 1557724578070.jpg (1240x918, 594K)

Sci-fi space pirate adventures working off old school logic of ray guns and one piece suits. Our "hero" is an average earth kid they abducted thinking he was some rare animal they could keep as an exotic pet and he ends up becoming a member of the crew using his moxy and earth man low tech know how. strangers thinking he's an animal is a recurring joke everyone laughs about

I love stories with one human in a world of aliens, like Farscape. There’s a lot of potential for cool alien designs and a retro raygun gothic art style would look really neat.

It's a six season HBO series where Avatars of me and my friends from college battle a cult whose ultimate goal is to bulldoze the entire universe for an 18 billion hole golf course.

Like Jim Carrey?
So it's the "wanted" world buy from a hero sidekick point of view? That can pretty fucked up, depending how deep you go.
I feel like this is used in a lot of sci-fi stories. Anyways reading it, you haven't said why they are friends, why they are on the outpost, why can't the princess just call for help?
I like the pulp-nesd this show could do

an episodic show about people that can go in and out of a fantasy realm where your self image is your super power. Stars a bunch of homeless kids who go on adventures for gold and other riches.

>Run Fatboy Run
A fat tween friendless loser living in a small town discovers an Eldritch cult and accidently starts a war with them.

Gets skinnier and slowly loses his sanity as they summon demons and try to end the world.

How does he do a war, with guns or just trying to stop the cult?

It escalates to guns eventually as he realizes that the police seem to be incapable of noticing that they exist. It starts as him trying to survive their attempts to drive him insane, kill him, gaslight him before he starts counter attacking.

Locations?
Names?
What Eldritch creature do you have in mind?

Hey, thanks for your critique!

>used a lot
Hm? To be honest, I'm not a sci-fi person, I'm more into classic literature and fantasy. The sci-fi setting was most a product of me liking Art Noveau and Raygun Gothic on a purely aesthetic level. So I'd appreciate any clarification on any sci-fi cliches I'm falling into my mistake.

>why they are friends
They have been the only two people on the base for the last five years, so part of it is just pure cabin fever necessity.

On a more intimate level, the princess is pretty sickly, and the protagonist entertains her. Feeling needed makes the protag feel good because her self esteem is an absolute dumpster fire.

>why are they on the outpost
>why can't they call for help
So the outpost was originally a science lab where the protag's dad worked and lived. He disappeared when he was away from home. The remaining lab staff died in an accident that also damaged most of the equipment. The outpost was isolated from anyone when the intermittent area was overrun by space barbarians.

This sounds fun, although if there isn't any real "goal" for the characters I think it would be a fun episodic monster of the week type deal.

>self image
Wouldn't this just result in narcissists becoming the most powerful people?

>he eventually REEEEEs and decided to join the cult ala the Shadow Over Innsmouth

Attached: 128B2B7B-6699-450E-B292-80D99EEC89E2.jpg (1920x1081, 412K)

I’ll take easy mode instead because first off, I don’t intend to insert fetish fuel in my cartoon, and second, I want my cartoon aired on a more “adult” network.

It’s an hourlong television movie, set in futuristic 3000. Our first setting is a school with many different faces. Students range from humans to genetically-engineered intelligent animals, and the teachers and utensils are completely robotic. A class vote for senior trip ends in them traveling to Los Angeles in mid-2001. Hijinks ensue in the city when everyone breaks apart, one group tries to sell futuristic drugs on the pier, another group becomes a world-famous band, and one boy falls in love with a “retro” girl and will do anything to take her back to the future with him.

I'm currently in the process of designing the small town in detail. Locations is actually a weird pull but mostly it's just his home, the sewers, his school and the town in general.
As for the creatures. I only have the first arc really done, and I'll pitch you the first monster just to see what people think.
It's a man. Somewhere from 5'10 to 6'0. Slightly tanned skin. Plain features. Dark hair. Looks perfectly average. Is not human.
He doesn't open his mouth and have inhuman teeth. He doesn't explode and become a monster. He just moves oddly. Looks at the world around him oddly. Doesn't bleed or get hurt and carelessly does things to his body that no sane human would. Mr X is an obvious comparison but Mr X is a vaguely human shaped monster and this is not that. This is a human looking monster, that has such a plain Jane aura your eyes will often glaze over looking at him.
This is the general idea I'm going for in these monsters. Less overtly scary and more uncomfortable and paranoia inducing fear. Parts of it reflecting the main character's sense of isolation and social rejection as well as his inherent uncharming quirkyness.
I mean the next one is going to be a monsterous dog and his owner in a town of dog lovers.

AUTISM TIME

An amnesiac ex-prince and a battle-scarred, bitter warrior go on adventures in a faded, post-apocalyptic world that's slowly rebuilding itself. An oddly comfy show that has many hopeful and humorous moments despite the bleak surroundings.

The characters are all anthropomorphic dragons because humans are fucking boring.
The prince is a short, entirely white dragon who wears white and grey clothes. His weapon of choice is a simple sword and rad light magic that can be used to hurt and heal. He's a genuinely nice person albet a bit childish who cares greatly for his friends, ESPECIALLY the warrior. His greatest flaw is that he's TOO nice for this broken world. His negotiations tend to be met with violence, much to his dismay. He matures greatly throught the series.

The warrior is a big, tall, buff entirely black dragon with a body covered in scars from hundreds of battles. He's got really cool armor too. His weapon of choice is a kusarigama of all things, as well as various tools to disorient foes. He's kind of a dick at first, but lets the prince live with him anyway. He changes a LOT due to constant exposure from a person like the prince. He becomes a nicer person and much more protective of the prince and genuinely loves him.

The two have many wholesome moments with each other as their bond grows, from simple chats in front of a campfire to patching up after a battle. Their relationship grows throught the series, y'know?
I'm not sure if they should be gay or just be really good friends, like I don't give a shit about agendas I just think gay lizard dudes are cute. If CN can allow lesbian Pop Rocks from space then these dudes should be allowed.

Okay here's mine, but no fetish

A rat catcher from the Black plague is transported into an alien planet where giant Anthropomorphic Rats have taken over. Unfortunately the aliens that summon him died. Now he's stuck on a planet of Rats with no idea what to or how to get home. Just a vague notion he has to kill all the rat people.

Attached: 350px-Capture131114532.png (350x488, 277K)

Well, vore was pretty common back in the day as a joke, so maybe we can bring that back.

Attached: b4994107-eba0-4c55-9ff2-f6f2ec605538.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

So...

Doom meets Skaven?

A little girl lives in the belly of a sea monster (a deep sea, borderline eldritch sort of creature) as it swims around the ocean. The girl wears clothing made out of fabrics she found in the stomach and stitched together, and her hair has grown long and filthy without any way of cleaning it. Living all alone in a sea monster's stomach hasn't done wonders for her mental state, and she often hallucinates, particularly that the imaginary friends she made out of other flotsam and jetsam she found are really talking to her. She also enjoys playing around with other things the sea monster sometimes swallows.

Overall it would be sort of a darkly comedic tone. I was thinking episodes would be fairly short, a few minutes long each

the channel that allowed a whole gang of lesbians, only once (so bad that it got blacklisted from international distribution and replaced with a repeat episode to the point it can be put in the new censored 11 just like 200 and 201 from South Park)
the channel that allowed a kid to say "non-alcoholic"
the channel that allowed characters to say sexy and sucks
the channel that allowed characters to say "how in the h are we going to fix this s" only once before that got blacklisted from reruns and international releases by being redubbed
the channel that allowed so many imitable actions (it would take so long for the UK to eventually go against them in new shows in 2014 along with a lot of the international countries outside North and South America)

creepy goth girl and ghost solve mysteries together

Attached: 786.png (1280x1038, 251K)

Yes, but with medieval weapons. Until he learns to adapt to the native alien tech.

The natives ironically have been driven underground.

Pregnant Anne Frank rides Confederate cock.

Fuck your subtly, I'm going all the way.

A show that has this kid living at his house who can switch himself from being normal to being a genius. He builds stuff out of recycled stuff (like Ed Edd n' Eddy and KND)

There better be at least one Rat King and one Rat Movie reference

Something similar to Bloody Roar 2 as a cartoon, but including characters from any Bloody Roar game.

An orphan tries to raise enough money to reunite with her mom in Paradise, California. She happens to reside in a town where all of the world's ruling conspirators (Illuminati, Space Aliens, Bankers, Moon Fascists, Free Masons, Transhumanists, Reptilians, Evil AI, etc.) are centralized, where they comically blunder among each other to try and wrestle total control from their rivals (i.e. each other). The little girl's childish money-making ideas often get intertwined with this goal somehow, resulting in comedic escalation that typically ruins the world somehow.

Attached: 1530485967069.webm (720x770, 1.73M)

This has potential.

I never knew I could want something so hard until now.

I am conflicted.

Rip and tear brotha. Rip and tear.

the show would be called Central Balance Team which would basically be an agency that hunts monsters and other creatures and makes sure that nobody sees them to keep the world in balance and not crazy

Someone invents low-cost armored suits, so wars are back to being fought with swords and armors. So society starts turning back into a feudalist sort of system, with Kings, Lords and such. It’s Knights and shit in a relatively modern day setting. I don’t give a fuck about the rest. I just want cool Power Armors with “old timey”/ancient AESTHETICS wrecking shit while using a mini gun.

So the story takes place in a world known as Helios which was dominated by two beings. The first were Great Monsters who represented the forces of nature and made monsters/animals and then there were the Divine Spirits who represented civilization and made humans/knowledge.

Great Monsters and Monsters used to pick on Humans until the Divine Spirits gave them Magic the ability to manipulate nature using knowledge. Humans then used Magic to kill the monsters, seal the Great Monsters, and build their civilizations with the Divine Spirits disappearing from the world.

So now the world is divided into 6 nations who are specialized in their own things in magic/etc:
Alliance of the Piana Kingdoms who are based off the Aztec Empire and are skilled in Generalized Magic.
Aryian Imperium who are based off the Roman Empire and who are specialized Fire Magic.
Exalted State of Cordia who are based off the Ancient Egyptians and are specialized Wind Magic.
Great Hong Nation who is based off the Ming Dynasty and Japanese Empire who are specialized in Earth Magic.
League of Ophelia who are based off the League of Cornith and who are specialized in Water Magic.
Then there is the Union of Oster who is based off the Tsardom of Russia and who reject Magic for the use of Technology.

The events of the main story follows an older magician who saves the life of a rare monster-human hybrid girl who wants to reunite with her father who disappeared on her, but told her to journey to the highest point in the world where "he'll be waiting" for her. In-exchange for a valuable artifact her father gave her the older magician agrees to take the girl to the place her father is waiting, but he gets more than he bargained for as the two become chased by the various nations armies and the resurfacing monsters who are after the girl and her artifact.

Thoughts?

Thank you. I’ve revolved around this idea so much, I didn’t even know what year to set it in at first. 1997, 1999, 2000, but mid-2001 was the latest year that still had that fun vibe I really want to catch. I really want to get a summer vibe, and a wacky 90s cartoon feel, yet still establish a serious setting with realistic characters. Soundtrack is big for me, I wanted catchy, poppy alternative rock to go with my setting.

At first I wanted my setting to be at a dilapidated inner-city school, but that idea was scrapped, now it’s a regular public school in futuristic middle America. I wanted the drug dealers to be the main focus, but now I’m thinking of giving everyone a similar amount of focus.

a while back there was this thread talking about Yea Forums being a cartoon. i came up with the idea of the MC being some newfag normie who wants to join Yea Forums to be a true intellectual.

also ignore the "Yea Forums is on top" shit. it was supposed to say /vip/ but i was too much of a lazyass to fix it.

anywho I was thinking on the way, he meets this femanon named "Atoki" or "yumi" or some other japanese name that translates to something girly like flowers or stars or some shit. her mask is decorated with stars and hearts and stuff.

oh and i was also thinking for ep one, this would be a joke:
>"Hello, welcome to Yea Forums! Here's your mask, and your clipboard for when you want to start a conference. If you have any questions, the FAQ poster is right over there."
>Yeah, where's the login page?"

so the MC just goes through each floor (board) to find the one he likes the most.

idk maybe i'll type out the script for ep one and post it on pastebin. given i don't be a lazy fag and all.

Attached: 4chan the building.png (1800x1600, 3.82M)

A happy go lucky nerd has their brain annexed by a megalomaniacal alien who believes conquering earth is it's birthright
He has to teach it morals while dealing with school and other sci fi shit

Wasn't Totally Spies on CN way back when? I'm not sure you guys understand what subtle means.

A teen scientist with electric powers busts a ghost girl out of a experiment facility and escapes through multiverse dimensions, being tracked down by the daughter of the research facility’s headmaster.

Think Wander Over Yonder meets F.E.A.R.

The gay or the general idea?
Because both feel kinda shit to me desu

A Shazam style show with a twist, A little girl and her bossy older sister find a magical stone that turns them into Shazam style superheroes, the twist is the little girl becomes the adult superhero and the older one becomes the kid sidekick.
So while the younger sister gets all the credit and attention the older sister is the actual brains of the operation but gets treated condescendingly by everyone around her.

Attached: 0e51edefea055be22624bbb4777661db[1].jpg (860x1280, 193K)

A friendly wizard travels the countryside from village to village helping out random people and growing his team of plucky young tag-a-longs

Attached: 1476392356799.jpg (3264x2448, 524K)

>They have been the only two people on the base for the last five years, so part of it is just pure cabin fever necessity.
Friendly advice:
Is more interesting to see them meet when the story properly starts that it being a detail of their backstory.

That sound disgusting in a good way. Does she lives in a ship like Pinocho's dad?

Attached: hqdefault[6].jpg (480x360, 9K)

>That sound disgusting in a good way
How so, just out of curiosity?

Pink Diamond please step away from the computer

A cartoon based on a girl and a boy spying on each other while loving each other in Paris.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Its a sci-fi adventure of pilots in giant-ass starships that only need a few people to man it well, with each pilots resembling the age that the sci-fi genre was depicted in. (Like a rocket pilot from the 1980s meeting a starfleet captain from the 2020s.)

A druid girl's old-fashioned mother moves her from the old country into "the big city"(a rural town) so she can be something and make her fortune.
Druid has to adjust to city life and make friends. Finds the town is rich with the old magic and home to (slavic, celtic, etc) magical creatures.
The modern people fear the fey creatures, so Druid does what her mother told her and makes her fortune by helping people deal with the fey, usually striking side deals with the fey themselves (go away and cause trouble some other place so we can keep getting rewards in an infinite loop)
Eventually one of the friends she made doesn't think this is right and starts trying to get people to coexist with the fey instead of fearing them. But Druid needs the townsfolk to keep fearing the unknown of the Fey to keep her business going. Things would escalate until they culminate in Druid putting a terrible curse on the town, being shunned by her mother and having to make things right by confronting it

In a world where everyone has ideas for cartoons, one man will give them (you)s and feign genuine interest in them

I'll call it, a different thread

>Man was plagued and played with by many supernatural evils and monsters.
>In fact the very land earth stood on was a monster who craved blood
>Having enough of this a Shaman banded humanity together and sealed these evils in the earth.
>The force if the sealing caused the continents to split
>The shaman stayed at the sight of the sealing and vowed that him and his descendents ensure these evils are never released

Alternate 1844
>British army find to the south of India an Island filled with treasures,spices, gold and rare exotic plants
>Natives are assholes who attack anyone on sight
>This spawns a half year long war between the British and this island which the Britishers are winning soundly.
>In desperation and grief a woman opens the seal and every evil spirit is unleashed
>The world is in chaos
>People are turning into monsters, getting cursed etc
>Seas are getting dried up as, mountains are reduced to ashes,Island are now becoming continents and the sun is hidden by a perpetual black cloud
>It is now up to a British Soldier, Indian shaman, Amarican Sailor and German doctor to capture the monsters and re seal them.

Setting: imagine fallout 2/ new vegas, old clint eastwood spaghetti westerns, and a bit of mad max and the slightest hint if blade runner (at least things used to be like that. Now it's all ruins)
Story:
Basically a tribal has his family killed off by a band of raider types looking for a map to a supposed paradise. The tribe did have the map, but the raiders were unable to get it. The tribal boy runs off with the map and has to now trek west to this paradise alone. He becomes a great gunslinger on the way. And this raider band continues to chase him, led by the God Emperor.
It plays much like samurai jack s5 (at least the 1st episodes). It's violent. It's kinda episodic but the story does continue onward. We watch the gunslinger go from sunflower fields to old blade runner cities long since abandoned to massive desert ktulu temples. All while being chaced by this same band of raiders that killed his family. Also id like the animation to be like samurai jack but it would be directed a bit more like the dollars trilogy.

Forgot my damn image. Fuck

Attached: qUL5YfE.jpg (500x741, 111K)

So adventure time?

I remember coming up with a cartoon when I was younger that was pretty much a straight up ripoff of Rocko's Modern Life. Instead of a wallaby he was an alligator named Alan Gator and his best friend was a bear named Harold. I came up with an episode list, characters, script ideas, the whole lot. I even had my own poorly made website for it. Unfortunately, with 12-13 year old me not knowing how to animate, it never really went anywhere. It's been well over 10 years and I don't know if I could do anything with it now.

A secret spy agency of young attractive high-school girls, with an impeccable track record, has one of their newest agents go break into a top-security facility. During which, she dies... and then she wakes up in her aptitude chamber, remembering everything. She is about to scream for help, but realizes all her friends are waking up in their chambers too. She sees her friends killed by their commanders one by one, and she feigns sleep and awakening playing ignorant. All her friends have their memories wiped and she finds them grown again with new memories.

The agent learns the truth; the reason there's never been any captures is because the girls are sent on literal suicide missions to gather data, relay it, then get used as bait, and cloned with only the fragments remaining, and any subconscious combat experience left in, to prevent further deaths. Most agents are retired after a few dozen trips, but those that their officers find exceptional, or attractive, keep bringing back, or just cloning seperately as personal mindwiped pets, for their sadistic pleasures. Our heroine must figure out a way to escape, while utilizing her infinite deaths to avoid physical consequences, while playing dumb continually to avoid arousing too much suspicion as she slowly escapes. Along the way, she finds how long it's been since she's been a recycling agent, what became of the life she thought she had, and what impact she had on the people she fought against.

It's basically Angel Corps if there was a coherent plot to the stories, but teh_dave didn't like the idea so I thought I'd just work it into my own thing someday

Attached: 341066-Marceline_the_vampire_queen-Adventure_Time.jpg (7680x4320, 714K)

>cartoon idea thread
>post idea
>no one ever cares about it
Every time.

Attached: 1557917162296.jpg (882x960, 76K)

A sentai ranger show where the red ranger is the older brother of a magical girl, so he needs to balance his obligation to the team and the world with protecting and training his naive sister. She wasn't tricked, the mascot character that made a bargain with her just assumed that she was powerful and mature enough to accept the bargain because medieval standards for age. Red ranger is also balancing his studies as an aspiring doctor with all this and keeping on top of the other rangers' issues, which makes him just a big ball of insecurity despite his incredible potential who is determined to never fail because he secretly thinks everyone is depending on him.

A karatwoon thats a crossover between 1920's and 1950's aesthetics dumped over pit of endless irony. The entire premise would be a cute half robotic girl waking up to different cycles of madness on a new day. Essentially every day is different and more bizzare than the next and the creator of her world is a puppet who only speaks in quips and backward phrases and would pop into her world in different forms to interact with her.

Oh wait that's too good of an idea needs more fart jokes and LGBT content.

And because you guys won't give it a second look without the insertion of some kind of fetish:
>The sister's dark magical girl rival has a creepy crush on red ranger and specifically targets his sister so that the red ranger will show up and fight her.

No your idea is genuinely shit even without the gays

>Superman cartoon, titled "The Man of Tomorrow"
>Highly futuristic sci-fi bent to it, maybe some Fleischer for flavor
>Metropolis is a super-city founded by Lex Luthor as the City of Tomorrow
>Crime is non-existent, medicine is so incredible that citizens live to their late 90s on average, everyone is superficially happy
>But Metropolis runs like a company town where instead of money you're paid in Metro credit, meaning you possess no capital outside of Metropolis; you're permanently under Luthor's thumb and he owns everything in the City, which he abuses under the table.
>Superman comes as a rural outsider from Kansas, a stranger to the city's ways, and haphazardly blows the lid on the intense corruption running through the city through his do-gooding
>Superman's supporting cast is familiar but tweaked:
>Lois is a frustrated reporter in a city with no news that gets a guilty thrill of Superman's arrival causing chaos and letting her break the story on Luthor's corruption
>Jimmy is a vain blogger type that records Superman for attention and slowly gets swept up into believing in his cause and using his social media as a platform for Supes' message
>Cartoon is episodic but has a running subplot of both Superman and Lex Luthor battling for public perception of the title of "Man of Tomorrow", Luthor trying to keep control of Metropolis while Superman tries to unshackle them from blissful dependence. Action comes from Superman battling Luthor's goons as well as brand new criminals and supervillains that pop up as side effects of Luthor's grip on the City slipping, which Luthor capitalizes on to paint Superman as a dangerous extremist bringing danger and crime to his perfect city.
>Greater themes of whether peace is worth being owned like property, if it's better to know the truth or live in blissful ignorance, and whether the future of humanity lies in safety or bold risks.

Attached: supercoffee.jpg (441x435, 40K)

Everyone's a critic

Attached: Seinfeld-seinfeld-633457_1280_1024.jpg (1280x1024, 191K)

I like it. It seems like it has a bit of resonance with a world where everyone wants things now and is increasingly ignoring the cost involved. It even makes Luthor a bit sympathetic for wanting to kill Superman.
>He can't be allowed to stay, and he's not willing to leave. If people just start doing whatever they like, then all of my work will be undone! I won't let Metropolis turn into Gotham just because a strange man in tights takes offense to the way I do things!

A young girl has the power to change into several different superpowered alter egos.

There are two ways I could go about this.

1. Make it an even more blatant ben 10 rip off by making the different forms cute monsters. The only monster that popped into my head when I first thought about this laying in bed was like a super cartoony spider thing with electric powers.

2. And a more interesting idea. Physically, only her hair color and powers changes. However, each color has a wildly different personalty. Speedy red is an arrogant show off. Explosion orange is just so fucking mad. Mind control pheromone purple is uh, "frisky" ect ect you get the basic idea.

And obviously the different personalities tend to resent not being the only personalty, so some literal internal conflict there.

A unconnected series of near future sci-fi dystopia stories where each episode is a corporation or government doing something cartoonishly, absurdly, unrealistically evil and the episodes always end with several real world articles of that exact thing happening in real life, with information on finding follow up sources.

Call it "Satire is Dead"

Any cartoon, any cartoon at all BUT when an episode happens that causes a character to temporarily turn evil, after they turn good again they KEEP the always better looking edgy villain outfit.

>Implying you have to be subtle

Attached: powerpuff-girls.png (882x665, 1.22M)

A young girl with four hi-tech prosthetic limbs has wacky adventures across an surprisingly varied post apocalyptic land. Her companions are a talking horse sized white wolf and a tech-smart mutant girl (short, horned, sharp teeth, cool looking unnatural skin tones)

in the fair future a group of five college age teens rent a space rv and travel around for a summer.

A group of friends run a Let's Play youtube channel. But there's a twist! One of the kids Grandfather invented a machine that lets them enter the games they play!

One of the kids also has an older brother who used to do let's plays on Something Awful back when they were first invented and constantly complains about how shitty and lazy the kids lp's are because god damn do they suck now days.

Back in my day you had audience participation! And you always did hours of research to show off cool things about the the game or it's development! Or you had a team of funny people working together to make jokes. And you SUBTITLED horror games not to ruin the atmosphere!

>Do anything ever
>No one cares or congratulates me
>If they are there to begin with

And it just gets worse when I go on the internet.

Attached: 1558071050683.jpg (600x764, 41K)

A girl walks to an entrench of a dungeon. In front of the dungeon, there is a sign:

"There is no great treasures here, no legendary weapons, no mystic secrets to discover. Within lies only endless forms of sexual deviancy. If relentless sexual debauchery is not what you seek, turn elsewhere. (must be 18+ to enter)."

She flashes a sketchy looking id and skips right in.

This isn't a cartoon idea, it's the opening scene of an h-game I wanted to make back when i was obsessed with the idea of playable porn. But its in this .txt file so I'm posting anyway so i can delete it.

I go into these threads assuming no one will even read my ideas, because I'd be a hypocrite otherwise.

I post exclusively because it lets me stop thinking about them. i hate having my nights thoughts clogged up with all this shit I'm not going to do anything with.

But like, you can only get so much across in a single Yea Forums posts. Almost all of them are going to be completely uninteresting to read without elaboration and therefor spark 0 interaction.

Anyway
A young girl is a secret mech pilot during the day, and a secret magical girl at night. She's dating a secret pop idol who is also secretly a high ranking monster battle duelist and a member of the local super sentai team, secretly.

for some reason I envisioned gravity falls tier ed edd and eddie

Fairies kidnap the princess of a kingdom and replace her with a changeling.

The story revolves around the faeries desperately trying to switch them back on account of the princess being an awful nightmare of a person.

>Hardmode: your fetish fuel must be subtle enough to be aired on CN

Oh that is too hard.

A girl walks out of the locker room showers only to discover she's the victim of a cruel prank! All her clothes are missing and there isn't a single towel in sight. In a completely unforeseen turn of events, her attempts of sneaking around causes her to fall into a portal to another world. She must now adventure weaving across several wild and weird dimensions in a desperate attempt to find literally anything she can wear, trying to keep as much of her dignity intact as possible.

i think i would watch this

Here in Mexico those still air.

I'd watch this. I think the best part would be the princess being sweet as sugar when she's in the presence of royalty, but as soon as the fairies kidnap her or adults aren't around, she turns into a demon in human form (so essentially the same as any other child her age).

Small Soldiers, in the toy story universe, but they're stranded in Sid's junkyard and have to cannibalize other toys and create ramshackle weapons and vehicles out of the garbage they find, mad max style. Primary antagonists are the freakish mutant toys that Sid creates out of the shack he lives in in the junkyard, and Scud Jr, his junkyard dog.

Think of the toy line you could make out of all that shit.

Attached: 035b04dac64ac8429d40be64ff954cfa.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Superheroes are commercialized and hired by companies to stage fights and sell products. The main characters are two teenage "stagers" whose job it is to make the fights seem as realistic as possible. It's a constant struggle to keep their jobs as they balance the needs of corporate executives, the general public, superheroes, and supervillains, since they all hate each other.

My cartoon idea is based on mythologies from my country. Dunno why US doesnt do this more often. Cartoons based on mythologies are the best

Another thing is to just make so many posts that at least ONE picks up interest. Posted like seven in a row before I got a bite with Yeah exactly. The princess is just loving being to act out as much as she wants with no fear of any real responsibility or punishment.

And then there's the second half of the story of the fake princess hanging out in the human world. probably also making a mess of everything but with a whole different personalty and method. Probably just a mellow ditz who barely understands human customs, compared to the real princess' bratty, focused, cunning malevolence towards all things fey.

A deamon who had just recently conquered the world just to 'prove it' to the other deamons, now is forced by the angels who arrested him to clean his mess up.

even Buffalo Gals?

>Hardmode: your fetish fuel must be subtle enough to be aired on CN

Maybe I could get away with it...

Attached: 1550014285521.jpg (724x1024, 125K)

27 episode single season cartoon. A science fiction series taking place in a future where nearly everyone, at least in the first world, exists in an augmented reality enabled by subdermal implants.

Our protagonist due to a quirk of biology was unable to receive it and lives his life outside of what most consider reality. One day he sees something odd, what seems to be the augmented reality creeping into the real world and deciding to investigate it involves himself in a conspiracy centering around a group of tech developers in the city.

So. This is a science fiction story borrowing elements from Cyberpunk fiction. Not a lot but some. Really it leans more in the direction of science noir, being a mystery story centering around the nature of society and technology and how the two intermix and one, mostly the latter, changes the former.

It started off as a novel idea that I realized would be infinitely better in the visual medium and is now something I occasionally work on between novel stuff.

then again I heard it was rumored to have been aired in Mexico

Maybe their bare feet could have magical abilities?

An urban fantasy buddy cop show with an elf + human lead.

The chief is also an Orc

>see them meet
Really? I guess that makes sense (you're making me think of the Rick and Morty scene where Morty says we should begin our stories where they begin).

I guess the reason that was unintuitive to me was because their meeting wasn't dramatic and then inermittent period before things "start" was so long. Then again, plenty of other stories start way before the main timeline.

You've made me think a lot. Thank you.

Attached: AFA5E28A-FECF-4786-9ED4-E67C68405B5A.jpg (1280x1064, 475K)

I remember this thread. Last time it was Disney XD, so I'll break out that old one.

Chronicles of Ferris Terra

The journey of a young, self-learned human boy in a fantastic world that became all the more mysterious when the seas opened up, new technologies and magic were discovered for further travel, and all the stars in the sky shine brighter than before. And he is determined to travel the world and explore strange new places and learn about them all before his brief, human life ends and record it so all can learn of the many strange adventures and be inspired to journey themselves.

He is aided by a dark elf pirate privateer captain of a small but seaworthy ship and crew. She's largely jaded and cynical from being an outcast of her own people and much of the greater world, but for whatever reason, the kid has coin so she'll travel. She has a 'seen it all' attitude that also gets gradually chipped away as her young ward shows her and her crew amazing things they never knew.

meta-wise, it's a renaissance-esque fantasy world with elements of the 17th century age-of-exploration as well. World building can be worked in naturally and there can be plenty of focus on 'comfy' and surprisingly slice of life moments. And while action could be done to draw in male demograph, the male protagonist and even the pirates prefer using cunning and speech to deescalate conflicts, or outright dupe enemies. So you also have the positive message of "brains over brawn" heroes, also the boy's good influencing the pirates to be better people could appeal to Disney's 'Rousseau-esque' leanings. Lastly, for maximum /ss/, the pirate crew can be all female too there'd be plenty of unspoken in-universe reasons, but it could be claimed to be for female lead representation. (could even make a pair gay too for LGBTQ points)

I've been developing a rough idea of a cast since, at least beyond the Captain and the Boy.

Attached: 1399644915545.jpg (1600x915, 633K)

Maybe, could be geomancy/earth-magic related stuff sort of like pic related.
Not sure how I could work biggirl4u into it though.

Attached: 1485141933493.jpg (1024x1448, 178K)

>An urban fantasy buddy cop show with an elf + human lead.
>The chief is also an Orc
Isn’t this just that Bright movie from Netflix?

Steven Universe with only gems.

alternatively maybe just a martial arts show where the styles of the main characters involves lots of footwork and they're barefoot in most matches.

Kinda, though I'd rather do it as a light hearted comedy than what Bright was

Day in the life of a space TSA agent

Did I post this image before? I did the idea a while ago but here goes again:

>Devil on my Shoulder: A young boy with psychic powers is haunted by the ghost of his abusive mother.

>Set in a world not too different from our own, vaguely 90's-00's America (New England) with certain aesthetic elements borrowed from immediate postwar USA and the 2010's.

>Follows your typical meek, unsure-of-himself t(w)eenage protagonist with a great deal of power yadda yadda, doesn't like to use his powers and wants to live a decent, happy life

>Most conflict derives from his desire to be a normal kid clashing with the supernatural world (usually his mom's ghost) and people wanting to take advantage of his power, alongside coming from a broken family and trying to fill that void.

>Follows a fairly linear, serialized story, but it'll rarely ever get complex enough to where an outsider will be unable to understand the characters or an episode upon viewing a random episode

Attached: devil on my shoulder.jpg (1242x1240, 229K)

I think you missed >biggirl4u

Attached: 1413281600739.jpg (850x1100, 198K)

I had an idea for a show where humanity's biggest idols faced off against ancient god-like figures in a tournament.

Then this fucking manga came; so kids, whenever you have an idea (no matter how shit), just fucking do it

Attached: shuumatsu.jpg (360x360, 30K)