Captain Marvel is the strongest aveng-

Captain Marvel is the strongest aveng-

Attached: static-assets-upload2329859654786516830.png (1041x1600, 3.56M)

Yeah, yeah, you’re pissed Brie Larson plays one of the strongest characters in the MCU.

That Sentry isn’t even an Avenger you fucking mong

I hate both of them. Superman analogues don't belong in marvel. Though Carol isnt nearly as op in the comics

A Sentry movie would be kino.
Especially if they take the depression aspect from Saitama.

Not OP, but I don't like that Brie Larson has automated paychecks from Disney. The character she plays isn't the problem. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't an annoying person to begin with.

Carolfag cope

Yes he is.
Read comics.

Read a comic MCU fag

He kicks the Avengers asses and fucks off to space in the issue after this one, I have actually read the miniseries

It's not like Danvers was ever in the running for strongest Avenger.

She couldn't even pick up Thor's weights, got one shot by Wonder Man, and got knocked into a coma by Rogue (who didn't even have extra powers at the time)

She couldn't even take Colossus in a straight fight.

as long as they stick to the orginal mini and avoid all the Bendis shit

Omg like, have sex sweetie

She's not even stronger than Mar-Vell. Let alone his insane son, Genis.

Carol is not even the strongest female CM, that's the ebony. And even Genis lesbo sister.

Hell, maybe she's not even the strongest Miss Marvel. Maybe the jihadist one is stronger.

Attached: D6MArhgU8AAQwFx.png (657x960, 705K)

And yet she got mega pushed as the strongest in the MCU for some stupid reason

Moonstone also used to kick her ass.

Anybody remember the original second Ms Marvel? The teen who was called Ultragirl. Of course she was white so she had to be replaced by diversity brigade.

Raging Boner Man.

I guarantee you she's stronger now, especially after the big WWE style push with the movie and advertisement.

Attached: 1428900852034.jpg (297x378, 49K)

Because she is the closest thing Marvel has to a Wonder Woman.

They realized their most popular and well loved female heroes were all X-Women and couldn't use them.
They should've just used Scarlet Witch as her main female hero. DeConnick's trashfire of a character is repellent.

E-El Sentry Negro!

What about Quasar?

Attached: 1473043779043.jpg (542x675, 44K)

Banner is strongest avenger.

>Phyla
>stronger than Carol

Attached: 1547473715227.png (540x415, 198K)

Funny how Sentry was given even more forced importance in the Marvel U and was wanked off more as DUDE THE LIKE STRONGEST MOST UNSTOPPABLE AMAZING CHARACTER EVER than even Carol has been
Only difference being that Sentry represents the cringe-inducing edginess of wannabe Alan Moores and Frank Millers sniffing their own farts of that era, while Carol represents the modern era of brand synergy and corporate interests in cross-promotion

-er.

Attached: 1471971068363.jpg (720x720, 296K)

There is honestly nothing interesting about a character whose powers is "I can never lose and is the strongest there is".

You know sex wouldn’t erase the truth of what he said

>"I can never lose and is the strongest there is".
Luckly that's not true about the Sentry

Attached: b7207c39d1f3e84e808840de8000825d757dbdafr1-998-1180v2_hq.jpg (866x1024, 71K)

I feel like Carol would be better as a Cosmic Marvel character. Going on space adventures, fighting warlords and tyrants and monsters n shit would probably be better than just bum fucking around Earth and telling people what they can and cant do.

Actually, I don't know what Captain Marvel does in this day and age.

Attached: 1418447575815.gif (246x205, 565K)

Pretty sure Carol is stronger than Mar-Vell. Mar-Vell can only lift 10 tons. Why are you making it seem like Mar-Vell is more powerful than Genis? That will never be true.

Carol is probably stronger than base Phyla without the Nega Band and Quantum Band. Although Phyla would definitely have highly potential than Carol due to her Eternal heritage and the power it grants.

ts definitely true though. Any instances where Sentry lost, its because he either wanted to lose or he ran away. Sentry was never shown outright overpowered and lost as a result.

Sentry wank never left comics and fans hated it every step of the way. Sort of like Slott's spiderman shit. I think he makes a few games, but the whole time they never lose sight that hes a crazy over powered fucker.

Carol on other hand has infiltrated every market out there and lost anything of value that made her interesting. Even one aspect that might of been fun (flirty relationship with spider-woman) got shit canned.

Sentry sucks, and so do his fans.

You're all a bunch of powerqueening homos gay for the chance to be the bully.

Why did he turn into Jiren?

Attached: the power of a thousand exploding suns at its finest.jpg (987x1464, 535K)

Not him, but by definition, someone /has/ to be the strongest. Unless the strongest has like, a pokemon fire beats grass beats water beats fire beats grass cycle.

Oh, I remember her but I don't remember her name. She was a kree and didn't know, right?

Read my post again. Where is the part I said Marv is stronger than Genis? Genis is a monster with absolutely OP powers. Sentry level for sure. Marv after his power ups was a 80 at least and with a lot of energy blast powers

>Champion of all-female warrior society
>Strong enough to fight the likes of Thing and Hulk
>Not derived from pre-existing male hero

Not really.

Attached: Hero_Thundra_Portrait_Art.png (2327x3002, 2.97M)

>Superman analogues don't belong in marvel
Fuck you, Gladiator is cool!

In most of the comics where I saw Sentry, he wasn't really presented as "Oh my God, this guy is like the most powerful superhero ever - he's so cool".He was presented as, "This guy could be the most powerful superhero ever - and he's really mentally unstable. That makes him very, very dangerous"

>for some stupid reason

Yeah, I wonder what reason. It's a real mystery.

Yeah... only remember Ultragirl, don't remember her real name. She hung around Justice I think.

Come to think of it, what happened to Vance Astrovik?

Absolutely based and powerpilled

Hyperion is the shit

>heh, if I wasn't holding back the Void™ inside me I'd kill you all
He's pure cringe

Not true.
Some Sentry fans like him because they suffer from the mistake belief that he says something profound about the difference between Marvel & DC's characters

No, a lot of the time he was treated more like a basket case with a lot of power, rather than some chuunibyou struggling with his awesome Dark power.
Think of the bits like where Iron man said he should be thought of more like one of the Young Avengers rather than like a regular adult avenger

Attached: realsentry.jpg (600x938, 167K)

we've had this same thread yesterday you despicable autists Jesus Christ. Also Bob best boi.

Attached: sentry stop.jpg (988x309, 42K)

I don't know, the concept itself always felt like a DeviantArt OC to me.

She's very low on the cosmic and mystic scale

>And yet she got mega pushed as the strongest in the MCU for some stupid reason
They think that being super-powerful makes a character more interesting, compelling or admirable

In the comics yes, not in the movies

Attached: sif topless.jpg (707x1000, 371K)

Who the fuck even compares Sentry and Carol Danvers, they were never even remotely in the same paygrade lol.

Attached: bait saitama.png (363x367, 56K)

Brie Larson

Sentry is claimed to be the most powerful being ever in the comics. Captain Marvel is claimed to be the most powerful being ever in the MCU.

Attached: black adam looking for this.png (516x705, 400K)

didnt this mini series got cancelled?

So? This doesn't add up faggot

Why isn't Sif more popular?

Attached: November+15+get+ready+_69c0c508c2044a1239a8ffff99c1a1d1.jpg (282x325, 26K)

It was meant for 5 issues iirc. Had to remove Sentry before this funny "War of the Realms" started. Hopefully Cates uses him or maybe Ewing in some time.

I mean, if you take into consideration Boomer Thor she was kind of the strongest Avenger.

They do nothing with her and instead dl retarded shit like Jane-thor instead of using the already powered female Asgardian warrior.

>Sentry is claimed to be the most powerful being ever in the comics
Children say the darnest things.

Even if he's the most powerful one or whatever his stories aren't really about that but about him dealing with the Void and his crazy.

Sentry held off Exitar and prevented his descent when Rogue after absorbing Hulk, Hyperion, Captain Britain, Blue Marvel, Wonder Man and etc's power could barely do it.

Attached: 4052378-014.jpg (1279x984, 445K)

He actually equaled the forces. same thing in conclusion, he's stronger than most of earth combined.
listen, as far as old school powerlevel tiers go, Sentry is somewhere between High Heralds (Surfer, Fallen One) and Skyfather-level beings, always was.

>muh power levels
>muh inane trivia
Why can't weebs stick to manga?

Sentry is way more powerful than Silver Surfer. You can at least expect Thor and Hulk could at least contend with Herald of Galactus Silver Surfer. Never the case against the Sentry. Sentry will most likely win.

yeah well that's what I've said
have sex incel

Can't wait for Marvel to introduce another Superman analog and claim he is the most powerful being ever. First it was Sentry, the crazy Superman with telepathy, resurrection, fire powers and reality manipulation. Next was Blue Marvel, the anti-matter Superman that also possess energy and matter manipulating powers. Followed by Shepard, the ancient immortal mutant Superman that possess Xavier powers, Magneto powers, time powers, and healing powers. What kind of new Superman analog will Marvel think of next?!

Attached: superman and supermen and superpeople 2.0.jpg (2996x1655, 1.13M)

Wasn't Sentry taken down during Siege by dropping a helicarrier on him then having Thor smack him around a bit?

Only because Sentry wanted to lose when he realized he was getting out of control. Same with when Hulk managed to "defeat" him that one time.

i like the aquarian personally

Attached: 1557937564476.png (600x300, 346K)

Sentry sucks

He lost to hulk Lmao

I like Gladiator.

>They do nothing with her and instead dl retarded shit like Jane-thor instead of using the already powered female Asgardian warrior.
This the insult I felt that using characters already loved and already had character shoved to the side for a do not steal shit tier character just for pandering to an audience that was hollow and forgettable.

Attached: 1536105637447.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>Sentry is claimed to be the most powerful being ever in the comics.
What about The One Above All? You know, actual God? With a capital G?

mi negro

Low level bait fr. I think these are made by carolfags just so they can make extra threads. Fucking ridiculous

The people that like Sentry are the same people that like Hulk. Just people that like powerful characters.

Is there a comprehensive, updated 2019 list somewhere? Because I know there's a fuckton more than that. It doesn't even include Chinese superman ffs.

I love me some Death Seed Sentry, he so very sexxy.

Attached: a4c82ee2b8e922bc3b392a7fe284c736.png (862x1232, 2.19M)

So? The point of the character was never his insane power levels. People who complain about how strong he is are just unimaginative and think there's only one way to tell a story.

Based sentryposter

He's packin' a wicked boner.

You dumb faggot he most definitely was a member of the Avengers after Civil War up until Siege.

The worst part about Sentry isn't the power wank.

It's the self insert part.

Imagine making a character that taught a dude with wings to fly, was actually Reed Richards' secret best friend the whole time, took Rogue's virginity, and got Peter to keep his photography job.

Then dumb shit like Ben Grimm crying and saying Sentry was a better person than him after he went around killing people for fun.

Just completely awful.

Don't forget about Sentry banging Crystal before Human Torch and Quicksilver ever did.

Sentry's telepathic abilities is also so powerful and skillful that he was capable of mind wiping someone like Xavier.

what's the name of the guy from gorilla comics?

Anybody is an avenger, the bar is really low

Capeshit has always had powerlevel fags.
See: Comicvine

Current Sentry is stronger.
Literally fused with void.

Power level?! We are talking about power levels?!!!

Attached: superman ejaculating heat visions.png (800x616, 995K)

What about him?

Attached: quasar-wendell-suit3.png (484x809, 445K)

>a lot of the time he was treated more like a basket case with a lot of power, rather than some chuunibyou struggling with his awesome Dark power.
Funny, I don't remember this!

Attached: all-new-sentry.png (611x923, 797K)

Attached: tumblr_nrzbyt0JBQ1uwlmkuo1_r1_1280.jpg (1200x1845, 757K)

That is literally who she was while she ran with the Starjammers, before she was forced to be on Earth.
In fact, they tried to do this during KSD's run (and when Hickman was writting the Avengers), but ultimately it seems like KSD didn't feel like pursuing that any further. Then during Butters/Fazekas' run before CWII, there were hints of cosmic intentions about her. Hell, even Stohl did it briefly, but only because of Infinity Countdown.
But the truth is, she's been forced to stay on Earth because she's a prominent Avenger, and they all operate on Earth. If it were by me, she'd have primarily cosmic-based arcs, by herself or with others, but as far away from Earth as possible. She makes no sense with her powerlevels as an Earth-based hero.

Attached: carol_danvers-binary.png (1257x896, 1.18M)

>Hopefully Cates uses him
No, fuck you.
>maybe Ewing
That's better. But still, fuck you for even thinking about the former.

>he doesn't know
Guys don't tell him

Don't tell me what?

Lmao it's almost like he realizes what's going on and turns off his power. God damn some of yall are stupid

kek. But yeah I hope he doesn't link the Void to Knull it would even fucking worse than "Le Angel of Death" lmao bullshit Bendis pulled off

You mean that? Pfft.
I know Cates is a hack who's really desperate to make his mark and to push Knull and his ridiculous OCs into everything, but I hope he's not stupid enough to link Void with Knull. He's already going ham with it in GOTG with Wraith basically only speaking to mention the dumbass OC.

that is ridiculous, but then again I stopped caring about cosmic Marvel when they retconned Cancerverse finale. But seriously if they ever give some half-assed explanation to Sentry's power again, fuck that.

I don't blame you, after all the shit Cates has been pulling off lately. Still there's some good books released in between, so it's not all lost. I'm just hoping he finally gets tired of it and fully moves onto Venom bullshit, leaving Cosmic Marvel alone... And for Ewing to take over, instead of Aaron.

I just hope Aaron fucking dies already

Co-signed.

Attached: __ben_solo_kylo_ren_luke_skywalker_and_rey_star_wars_star_wars_the_force_awakens_and_star_wars_the_l (850x603, 128K)

gtfo with this pic you literal faggot lmao

Nein.

Attached: derek_sideways-2.png (522x361, 214K)

Why are Sentryfags always so pathetic, the guy never was relevant.

You wouldn’t happen to mean Sentry buffed on Apocalypse juice would you?

'sup

Attached: 1465893306770.jpg (1280x1982, 918K)

arguably this is just Sentry in full control without the Void, I don't think apoc Seed adds this much to his poewrlevel.

based series

Lotta angry white males in this thread.

have sex sweaty

Spoken like someone who's never given either character a chance.

You still take any chance to shill and post your shitty edits huh?

I'd take a Quasar over Carol any day. Even if said Quasar is adorably stupid

Yeah. Sentry at his absolutely worst one-shots Captain Marvel.

Hell, the weakest version of the Hulk could snap her like a twig.

Magneto vs Nomad?

Gladiator >>>>>> Your Favorite Character

>Loses to thor at full power during siege

>Not Sif
>Not Ororo
>Not Zarda, the actual Wonder Woman expy
>no guys, it has to be the murdering bitch with the drinking problem

Hulk >>>>>>>> Sentry in quality. Bob sucks

>literally commits suicide by Thor after no-selling everybody powered by Norn Stones

>I'm FINALLY WHOLE
I feel like I would hate this if I cared enough.

Why not both though?

> I'm finally whole
But these hands looks pretty crippled

who the fuck is the sentry?

Surely Captain Fungus is below the living glory that is Doom.

some fag

Good Boy is the best avenger

Most Horsemen of Apocalypse aren't more powerful than they originally were. Some were just enhanced slightly, others given an addition or total different abilities, while the rest were just mindraped into being a Horsemen via the seed.

He's a character created in the mid-2000s, I think. His initial gimmick was that he was supposed to be a forgotten Silver-Age character.
His backstory in the comics is he's this massively-powerul, super-important superhero that everyone forgot.
The reason for this is that he discovered he had an evil counter-part called the Void, that for every heroic-deed he committed would do something equivalently evil, and was a massive threat to the world. So, to get rid of the void, he had to get rid of his Sentry identity too, by making everyone forget.
I'm not entirely sure what the point of the character is, really.
Bendis used him quite a lot during his Avengers run, where he was still super-powerful but also really unstable.
I've heard this his deal might be, that he's not actually a forgotten hero, but some sort of reality-warper who inserted himself into Marvel's history.

I hear his best stories are the Silver-Age pastiche ones, called Age of the Sentry or something, but I haven't read them.

Sentry only dies because he wills it and can comeback anytime.

The sun is confirmed to be more powerful than Sentry. Sentry can't resurrect himself when trapped in the sun.

>Hulk fags
Lmao

Attached: lKXNAmM.jpg (972x1500, 414K)

No, he kept auto-resing and the Sun kept atomizing his Human form. He purposely stayed in there in hopes to keep himself contained.

I like that one where he's just a crazy hobo in an asylum.

Im pretty sure that one time Molecule man disintegrated him counts as a loss, even though he reformed later.