I cant tell if some of the characters in this show are supposed to be trans or if they are all aliens that feed there...

I cant tell if some of the characters in this show are supposed to be trans or if they are all aliens that feed there children from birth using something other than milk so breasts have universally atrophies on all females.
Now dont get me wrong i dont mind flat chest in fact i grew out of caring about breast sizes but its kinda distracting when literally evry single character looks like a cross dressing boy.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_11_21_at_10.27.34_AM.jpg (867x477, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamworksshera.tumblr.com/tagged/sheraAT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show is mediocre garbage and not worth hating or loving
Move along

>phoneposter is making bait threads now

"mediocre" and "garbage" are mutually exclusive.

>i dont mind flat chest in fact i grew out of caring about breast sizes
that's extremely gay user

They focused more on not being able to give straight men boners than actual eye catching character design.

If you have access to excellent things, what do you do with mediocre things? You throw them in the garbage so as not to waste your time on them.

>everyone who dislikes nu-ra is one person

You make the same five posts every thread

Considering i like ass regardless of gender i guess it kinda is.
Also i dont hate nice breasts i just dont care about them in a cartoon but when evry single female character in a cartoon has none it does seem forced and i am not big on forced things.

Whay does that woman have lobster arms? Oh wait, we're all supposed to pretend there's nothing fundamentally ludicrous about 'updating' a cringey 80's toy commercial for stupid babies into a post-modern celebration of inclusiveness.

That lady has lobster arms. Why does she have lobster arms? Do all of the people around her have to pretend that she doesn't have lobster arms because it is sucking weird that she has lobster arms. And yet I've got the feeling that if I were to leap up and yell, "Holy fuck why do you have lobster arms?!", everyone would look at me like I'm the asshole.

I imagine you haven't watched the show. Cause her having Scorpion Claws is part of why she's in the villain faction to begin with. Ya know, cause she is Scorpia?

princesses are all racists that's why they're following a blonde, blue eyed 8'' tall woman while the Horde is totally PC, they even have lizards as foot-soldiers and beast-people in their upper ranks
>also: their boss is an alien

not if he's referring to it in the context of other garbage

>*ahem*

Attached: 1557590790601.png (994x710, 103K)

What's this about desu?

He's waiting for the tweets. You know the ones.

Hell, they don't even mind a princess in her ranks! A princess with autism, even!

Attached: Entrapta Ahegao.jpg (1066x981, 78K)

fpbp. Also nice trips

The ones that expose Noelle Stevenson as a hardcore misandrist?

No. The outdated ones from 5 years ago.

Women who don't look feminine by traditional standards are not women.

They are alien but Adora is supposed to be half Earthling half Eternian so she really shouldn't count.
Trips of truth

Five years is nothing, she was already an adult when she posted them, nothing she's posted since indicates any change of heart, and her show reflects her hatred.

user, everyone is supposed to be trans these days. Duh.

>a princess
technically two princesses
but only one of them gets to sit on Hordak's throne

>December 31, 1991 (age 27 years)
T. Wikipedia

She was 22 when she made those tweets. Opinion and personal beliefs change in time and especially the beliefs you had during the transition from teenager to adult. If you believe people can't change, I don't know what to say about you.

Also where in the show does her """opinions"""" reflect that? Kyle is flimsy to talk about and Seahawk is an actual likable character with flaws and insecurities (like the rest of us)

Entrapta seems to be the only exception. They even designed her outfit in a weird way that makes you notice her chest. I don't get it. Autistic girls are sexy is their intended message?

>user who does not look masculine by traditional standards is not a man

Different user but yeah. Soÿboys are not men

And they're apparently 1/10th of everyone who watches this show from the looks of it. Shit even the youtube folks aren't making much noise about it.

>Opinion and personal beliefs change in time and especially the beliefs you had during the transition from teenager to adult

That's nice but do you actually have any indication that she's changed? Any at all? Literally anything, an interview, a scene in the show, something?

> Kyle is flimsy to talk about
Because its literally just 'heres every single clip invovled with Kyle, the only white male on the show' and then the argument kind of stops because how the fuck do you counter every single second he's on screen?

>and Seahawk
Is like Bow? Her worst tweets only mention white guys. Almost worryingly specifically.

But surely you have literally anything at all to indicate she's changed and not the same bitter, shitty racist and sexist person she was, right? Go ahead. Lets see it. I'm sure this time you've found the proof she's not racist and an asshole.

>girls
no user, Entrapta is a woman

Attached: interrogation.png (654x605, 252K)

Oh. You're one of those. Why does she need to justify her beliefs? Those were years ago. There's a reason companies don't look at your history from more than a year ago.

I have no idea what you're trying to say about Kyle but if you really care, they set up an arc for him in late season 1 so we can expect more from him.

And no. I can't pinpoint a moment where she changed her beliefs in the show because not once have they leaked into the finished product. If you consider a character having some flaws (which you conveniently left out) a sign of politics, then I hope you aren't reading any long books.

Also, the burden of proof is not on me because I'm not the one stating she's a racist, sexist asshole. The burden is on you.

Attached: 1553031826814.jpg (361x476, 27K)

>Oh. You're one of those. Why does she need to justify her beliefs?
You're the one saying she changed. If you can't back that up, sit down.

>Those were years ago.
And? People can hold onto beliefs for longer than a year.

> There's a reason companies don't look at your history from more than a year ago.
The fuck?

>I have no idea what you're trying to say about Kyle
Sure.

> can't pinpoint a moment where she changed her beliefs in the show because not once have they leaked into the finished product.
Her treatment of the only white character doesn't count because reasons, right?

>Also, the burden of proof is not on me because I'm not the one stating she's a racist, sexist asshole.
I've got tweets where she literally says racist and sexist stuff, you've got 'those don't count because I have nothing'. I've presented my evidence, you have nothing to counter or lessen it even just to show she's not as much a bitter asshole as she used to be.

Ergo, the burden is fulfilled, she's a racist, sexist asshole. Now what?

>1
My evidence that she changed is the show. I cannot recall a single moment where it was made clear that a certain group was wrong or bad.

>2
Yeah, and those people are either evil or mentally unwell.

>3
Am I wrong? You were talking about screen time and only brought up that he's white. Not a lot to go with there.

>4
I consider that flimsy because it isn't directly or indirectly mentioned that the gets bullied for being white. If he were black, it would still be the same characters (and you people would be cheering that from the rooftops). What he is is completely meaningless because he isn't a well defined character (hopefully that monologue in season 1 pays off)

>5
Yes. Proof. Your proof is literally screenshots that she deleted. You want me to give you proof? Here you go.

A 22 year old is an adult, not a teenager. She never apologized, she just deleted the tweets. She's still a radical loon, as you can see on her social media, even if she toned some of the inflammatory rhetoric down. There's no reason to think she's not the same hateful nut. The show has no straight white males, and takes sadistic glee at tormenting the only white male in it, Kyle. Sea Hawk is probably not supposed to be white, and he's also portrayed as a glory-hogging asshole. He was a love interest for She-Ra in the original, but that was eliminated in order to dykewash her.

>My evidence that she changed is the show.
So, nothing? Because the only white male character is treated poorly in literally every single scene he's in. Any of them. Next to nobody is uploading clips but if you type in Kyle it gets undeniable within a few seconds, which I notice you're not even bothering trying with. Can't even bring yourself to try?

>Yeah, and those people are either evil or mentally unwell.
Come the fuck again? Holding any belief for longer than a year is mentally unwell? The fuck?

>You were talking about screen time and only brought up that he's white. Not a lot to go with there.
>First scene of season 2 is him fucking up being humiliated and used as an example of what not to do. Instead of using this as a springpoint for his improvement like hinted at, as most shows do with such pathetic characters, the rest of the season repeats this over and over with no growth
>Again, he is the only character this happens to. Even Bow wins on occasion, but he exclusively is nothing but failure.

Or is remember a show for that long 'mentally unwell?

>I consider that flimsy because it isn't directly or indirectly mentioned that the gets bullied for being white.
So what you're saying is, it's not racist if you don't explicitly say this is happening because the character is "Insert race here".

>If he were black, it would still be the same characters
We probably wouldn't have a tweet about her hating black people though. Might be a little different.

>What he is is completely meaningless
Except she explicitly said negative things about his race and gender, and specifically that combination. She gave it meaning.

>dreamworksshera.tumblr.com/tagged/sheraAT
Just for fun I looked through several of those, never once is any white male character, person or anything related to them spoken in a good context, if otherwise prove it, you have the link apparently, show it.

Otherwise, she's a racist, sexist asshole and you've got nothing, yet again.

I just want Catra to fingerbang Adora. Is that too much to ask for? They're making everybody else explicitly lesbian. Why not these two?

>Yes. Proof. Your proof is literally screenshots that she deleted.

>She deleted them so she didn't say them

You're just outright retarded then?

>You want me to give you proof? Here you go.
There's nothing in there about white males at all. It's just a link to a Q&A? A pretty dead one from the looks of notes and replies, but still. Did you mean to link to one of those or did you just hope that if you threw up a wall of words we'd get so confused we wouldn't keep going. Look! White women! If we were racist and sexist assholes like the person in that chair, it might do something! Look at that racist sexist asshole, which we know is racist and sexist because she said it. She then deleted it because she's a cowardly racist sexist asshole, but a racist sexist asshole all the same!

*Sigh*

You know what, fuck it. You can live in your little echo chamber. I presented my evidence and you are using fallacies to discredit me. It's clear we aren't getting anywhere.

Also, if you actually watched the clips, she made it clear that she based swiftwind off of a coworker.

I'll see you on the next thread.

Attached: 1555609143472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

>Ghadar do it again
Ghadar: Soul Fighter and destroyer of Dykes

Attached: 1557165827059.png (583x405, 164K)

I should add
>A MALE co-worker

>I presented my evidence a

Acutlaly you didn't, you said "The show", I brought up an example from the show that discredited it, and you gave up because you have nothing to defend the racist, sexist asshole.

>It's clear we aren't getting anywhere.
You'd probably move more if you had something to put in the tank, but alas.

>if you actually watched the clips, she made it clear that she based swiftwind off of a coworker.
First off there's like six dozen clips, so obviously if you wanted to highlight one, maybe link it? Of course we both know why you didn't, it means nothing. Is he a white male co-worker? Is he nice? Does she like him? Who is he?

>I'll see you on the next thread.
Maybe that one will make it to 60 posts!

It's a show made by women who don't want to draw pretty women

>It's a show made by women who don't want to draw pretty women
A ginger woman who blackwashed the ginger on the show.. A woman with normally sized breasts who dresses to hide them and eliminates the breasts from all characters on her show.. A white girl who blackwashes most of her characters.. A skinny girl who fatwashes most of her characters.. Noelle seriously hates herself. She has issues.